PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta teen killed after being stabbed in the neck

DarrinS
03-27-2016, 10:27 AM
All over a dispute between two 15 y.o. girls. F*cked up story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkDyM7nKvH4

http://www.vice.com/read/what-we-know-about-the-massive-brawl-involving-two-moms-that-left-a-teenager-dead?utm_source=vicefbus

DeadlyDynasty
03-27-2016, 10:36 AM
#BLM

DeadlyDynasty
03-27-2016, 10:37 AM
States with the most knife laws have the fewest knife deaths

Robz4000
03-27-2016, 11:08 AM
States with the most knife laws have the fewest knife deaths

It's time to ban knives.

benefactor
03-27-2016, 11:13 AM
Eugenics theory strengthened, tbh.

baseline bum
03-27-2016, 01:47 PM
Sorry Darrin, I'm going to have to pass on watching video of someone getting murdered. I hope those two mothers who instigated everything get put away a long time.

Mitch
03-27-2016, 04:06 PM
Can't help others if they won't help themselves, tbh

MultiTroll
03-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Play by play is it started out with boxing match between two teenage chicks.
Progressed into battle between male coons with bats vs unarmed guys, driver used car to get into the act to help unarmed coons and someone off camera pulled out a knife and used it on one of the black male teens?

~O~
03-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Sigh............

~O~
03-27-2016, 05:30 PM
The Black lives matters thing is irrelevant to this.

None of the black children in this video would be part of such an organization. Black Live Matter is a movement of "PROGRESSIVE and EDUCATED" African Americans. Not these specific castes of African Americans. In fact, educated African Americans despise this very category. Black lives matter defends the innocently judged and not the guilty. The actors in this viral video are exactly what black lives mattes goes against. Those kids are guilty and video evidence proves it.

What cultures outside of African American community don't understand is that there's African Americans/Brown pigmented humans, and there's "Niggas". The educated African Americans I grew up around in college classified these ignorant savage fucks in this category.

"Niggas" are the ones you're seeing in the videos and various viral videos around youtube. They are hypertensive which leads to their impulsive rage. Their hypersensitivity comes from progressive anger from a young age. Most of them go fathered which other cultures brush off as a joke. That is critical to them fully maturing into adulthood.

They tend to drive terrible cars such as that dodge charger or Chevy cars.........ON RIMS or without with overpriced unnecessary accessories that lower the automobile's value driving them into debt. They tend to pound their fist into the opposite palm when their pissed..or clap their hands. In their rage they provoke the combatants to "bitches" and/or "nigga's". Females cowardly grab each others hairs instead of using fists..because...females. All have become cliches that I'm familiar with for 15 years since elementary.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/find-and-submit-events/

Visit the site......and stop being willfully ignorant fucks who form opinions off the baseless opinions of their peers to fit in all because you and your peers have no true independent opinion as a lifeless following leech.

DMC
03-27-2016, 09:19 PM
Play by play is it started out with boxing match between two teenage chicks.
Progressed into battle between male coons with bats vs unarmed guys, driver used car to get into the act to help unarmed coons and someone off camera pulled out a knife and used it on one of the black male teens?
The guy who was stabbed was actually hiding inside and his own friend stabbed him. I guess they can't tell the difference either.

DMC
03-27-2016, 09:21 PM
The Black lives matters thing is irrelevant to this.

None of the black children in this video would be part of such an organization. Black Live Matter is a movement of "PROGRESSIVE and EDUCATED" African Americans. Not these specific castes of African Americans. In fact, educated African Americans despise this very category. Black lives matter defends the innocently judged and not the guilty. The actors in this viral video are exactly what black lives mattes goes against. Those kids are guilty and video evidence proves it.

What cultures outside of African American community don't understand is that there's African Americans/Brown pigmented humans, and there's "Niggas". The educated African Americans I grew up around in college classified these ignorant savage fucks in this category.

"Niggas" are the ones you're seeing in the videos and various viral videos around youtube. They are hypertensive which leads to their impulsive rage. Their hypersensitivity comes from progressive anger from a young age. Most of them go fathered which other cultures brush off as a joke. That is critical to them fully maturing into adulthood.

They tend to drive terrible cars such as that dodge charger or Chevy cars.........ON RIMS or without with overpriced unnecessary accessories that lower the automobile's value driving them into debt. They tend to pound their fist into the opposite palm when their pissed..or clap their hands. In their rage they provoke the combatants to "bitches" and/or "nigga's". Females cowardly grab each others hairs instead of using fists..because...females. All have become cliches that I'm familiar with for 15 years since elementary.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/find-and-submit-events/

Visit the site......and stop being willfully ignorant fucks who form opinions off the baseless opinions of their peers to fit in all because you and your peers have no true independent opinion as a lifeless following leech.
So "PROGRESSIVE and EDUCATED" black lives matter.

~O~
03-27-2016, 09:32 PM

Exactly. I mean..would value the lives of people who waste them away, are reckless, full of hatred, and savage to the core? I sure as hell don't and I'm black..remember that. I value more educated culturally African american friends. They're less likely to go about their lives more irrationally and illogically. Even white culture has their dark side. Its just more discreet.......well..never mind its not. Trill would say something about that.

There's even white niggas. I've seen them with..gold teeth...braids....sagged pants. I've seen all of that shit. Hispanics of course are the most ignored because they are one of the roots of gang violence in the west and discreetly racist. This isn't a generalization of every Hispanic because I've met extremely friendly Brazilians(high percentage of dark skin/brown skinned Brazilians with the country).

I believe Mexicans are the most racist. I use to get in staring matches with these guys in college, high school, on the streets. Most of the ones I met would be out to get me or would try to provoke me into fighting them at school. Puerto ricans are cool. Cubans are hit and miss. Saint Martins people are cool as FUCK.

Different levels...to this shit.

Frank Dux
03-29-2016, 12:01 PM
It's really easy to miss because it happens so quickly but you can see the stabbing happen at about 1:35 into the video. He just runs right up on that kid and nails him in the neck with a freaking butcher knife but nobody seems to notice because at that same moment the car driver goes up on the lawn trying to hit people, causing a panic. It appears the kid who got stabbed was mostly a spectator, not so much of an instigator (at least from what we see on camera). Sad and disturbing.

spurraider21
03-30-2016, 03:52 AM

Exactly. I mean..would value the lives of people who waste them away, are reckless, full of hatred, and savage to the core? I sure as hell don't and I'm black..remember that. I value more educated culturally African american friends. They're less likely to go about their lives more irrationally and illogically. Even white culture has their dark side. Its just more discreet.......well..never mind its not. Trill would say something about that.

There's even white niggas. I've seen them with..gold teeth...braids....sagged pants. I've seen all of that shit. Hispanics of course are the most ignored because they are one of the roots of gang violence in the west and discreetly racist. This isn't a generalization of every Hispanic because I've met extremely friendly Brazilians(high percentage of dark skin/brown skinned Brazilians with the country).
I believe Mexicans are the most racist. I use to get in staring matches with these guys in college, high school, on the streets. Most of the ones I met would be out to get me or would try to provoke me into fighting them at school. Puerto ricans are cool. Cubans are hit and miss. Saint Martins people are cool as FUCK.

Different levels...to this shit.
i call bullshit. were michael brown, eric garner, trayvon martin educated and progressive?

MultiTroll
03-30-2016, 07:55 AM
The guy who was stabbed was actually hiding inside and his own friend stabbed him. I guess they can't tell the difference either.

It's really easy to miss because it happens so quickly but you can see the stabbing happen at about 1:35 into the video. He just runs right up on that kid and nails him in the neck with a freaking butcher knife but nobody seems to notice because at that same moment the car driver goes up on the lawn trying to hit people, causing a panic. It appears the kid who got stabbed was mostly a spectator, not so much of an instigator (at least from what we see on camera). Sad and disturbing.
Which? It can't be both can it?

Frank Dux
03-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Which? It can't be both can it?

I first notice the guy holding the butcher knife at 43 seconds in. He's wearing red shorts and gray shirt. The kid who gets stabbed (long khaki colored shorts and gray shirt) is just standing around at 1:06. He doesn't get mixed up in the bat fight, he's just standing around. After the car runs up on the lawn the guy with the knife shanks him while on the lawn at 1:35. The stabbed kid then runs into the house and then back out. Pretty clear who stabbed him.

~O~
03-30-2016, 02:55 PM
i call bullshit. were michael brown, eric garner, trayvon martin educated and progressive?

Meh. Hell no. They were thugs but were they innocent of the crime that killed them? I don't know. I don't follow those things because they lead to race wars like these. The media tries to provoke that for their propaganda stories so I could careless if they were guilty or not. The probably were guilty...seeing that some of them were drug users and robbers and other shit.

That's why after I went to the site, I realized they truly don't defend those things. Rather, they defend the innocent. If they death was unnecessary or for a pointless reason, that's when they would interfere. If they went to jail and they delm.

Michael Brown supposedly died from being fatally wounded after polices responded to him stealing cigars. He should have been arrested, prosecuted, and sent to prison like a regular criminal; not killed. Thus, it provoked the a storm. I don't know the whole story. I just watched the officer's story and he is most likely telling the truth. If the officer is telling the truth, Brown deserved to die. That's self defense.

As I just read, Garner's arrest didn't even have probable cause. The officer went by more of a conspiracy and used illegal methods to restrain garner where as garner resisted arrest. Of course, it took 4+ officers to restrain him and literally suffocate the guy on the floor; very unnecessary and police have been doing this for decades now. They didn't even attempt to try and save his life.

Its impossible to know what happened with Zimmerman but they're both criminals. Zimmerman going to jail repeatedly after this incident tells the tale. Especially for gun problems and threats. As for Trayvon supposedly banging the guys head into the asphalt, I would have used deadly force too if its a situation where you're overpowered. Most of all, THIS SITUATION DIDN"T HAVE TO HAPPEN IF ZIMMERMAN DIDN"T FUCK WITH THE KID.......trying to play police, looking for trouble like JR smith. That's how you get into situations like this.

Garner was the most innocent of all of them. That guy didn't resist as much as I thought he did. The police were just provoking him. They strangled the guy and it looked like his heart attack happened right as he first hit the floor with his hand up. That guy didn't look healthy so I would have been surprised if he couldn't breath or would get a heart attack in a high adrenaline situation like that. The pushed his face into that asphalt. That...was not right.

Luis Rodriquez is a person out of the black race and so was Kristiana Coignard.

Charlena Michelle Cooks(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssiIWNRUxnE)

Police and sometimes citizens themselves nationally have escalated various situations that have lead to unnecessary deaths. ?Most of it is police upon citizens.

As for Progressive and Educated, I said that they black lives matters was moved by mostly progressive and educated blacks. Those three weren't part of black lives matter.

DMC
03-31-2016, 09:10 PM
Jesse Jackson is an educated black. So is Al Sharpton. Do you really think the "life matters" mantra gives a fuck about education/progressiveness when there's a camera to be found? Hell no. Progressive and educated blacks aren't wearing skull bandannas and robbing their own fucking neighborhood convenience store and burning down because they think the small chaos moment gives them a cloak of invisibility.

~O~
04-01-2016, 05:33 AM
I hate al sharpton and fucking Jesse Jackson. They're the assholes that blow everything out of proportion.

If you're inferring that I'm calling the people in the videos educated blacks, you're dead wrong and everything I said went over your head. Truly educated blacks don't even get involved in these things. Everyone in that video deserved to punished if they played a part in the escalation. Even the people who provoked the melee.

You said it yourself. Educated African Americans aren't destroying their community. They are doing what educated blacks do which is exactly what educated Caucasians, Asians, etc do. There lies the problem with cultural perception and tension in which one color of humans doesn't believe the other color is fully capable of their quality. Rather, they just lump them up into one typical stereotype of the barbarians in the video. Most of all, they associate this behavior with African Americans only when there is plenty of other videos of all other races escalating petty situations into something that got someone killed. That's why I avoid FUCKING worldstarhiphop like its cancer because those uneducated fucks rather then deescalating go on recording and uploading to add fuel to the fire.

When I was in college in Tallahassee, there were so many frat party cover ups at FSU.......so many. White frats dominate fsu. Some even getting students killed. Every facet of business, health, law, etc has its cover ups. I just understand that other cultures cover their shit up well or through stupendous tactics. I'm just not ignorant to ignore bullshit.