PDA

View Full Version : Was Miller worth it, tbh?

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 04:19 PM
Spurs picked up Miller to be the anti Shaun Livingston. Maybe, that'll work out. In the mean time, he's old and slow and can't shoot for sh**. On his rotations, he needs to come inside the three point line because it's not like anyone's taking his shot seriously, anyhow. That's what Livingston does in GS's three-centric line-up.

MultiTroll
03-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Yes. Has made a lot of good plays to offset the downers.

KMartin is the bust.
Pop-n-Bonner is criminal.

dabom
03-27-2016, 04:31 PM
Can you shut the fuck up? Stay in your jimmy thread faggot?

:lmao

benefactor
03-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Sup breh. Heard Jimmer was punking scros in the D-League. Good to see he's dominating at a level that suits him.:tu

apalisoc_9
03-27-2016, 04:38 PM

Dabom with no regard for human life :lmao

K...
03-27-2016, 04:42 PM
Did you show restraint I'm not using "black Olli" or did you forget who we waived first?

lilbthebasedgod
03-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Andre Miller has been solid. Not a fan of Kevin Martin so far between the two.

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Did you show restraint I'm not using "black Olli" or did you forget who we waived first?

I think you may have had a point in your brain, maybe. It didn't come out that way. Are you saying you'd rather have Black Ollie than Dre?

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Andre Miller has been solid. Not a fan of Kevin Martin so far between the two.

Stats wise Dre has been good. Martin has been gun shy. But I think he's the kind of player who could shoot us to a win in any given quarter on any given night.

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 05:33 PM
Deebs...

You say something, Private Applesauce?

spursparker9
03-27-2016, 05:33 PM
Bonner and Martin are the trashes tbh

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 05:35 PM
Bonner and Martin are the trashes tbh

Bonner drove into the lane with nobody around, and he didn't do his one hand baby hook. Dude needs to do his thing whenever he's in.

K...
03-27-2016, 05:51 PM
I think you may have had a point in your brain, maybe. It didn't come out that way. Are you saying you'd rather have Black Ollie than Dre?

you hate a player. That player gets cut for Miller. You ask if Miller was worth it.

Now if you feel miller prevented jimmer from getting called up i really don't see any connection. Someone else brought up martin. If you asked is Martin worth it? You'd get a different answer other than is miller more useful than Mcallum.

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 06:12 PM
you hate a player. That player gets cut for Miller. You ask if Miller was worth it.

I am on record as not hating Black Ollie for one. And I simply asked if Miller was worth it regardless of who could have been in his stead.

KenziE
03-27-2016, 06:13 PM

Dabom with no regard for human life :lmao

:lol:chestbump:chestbump:lmao

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Now if you feel miller prevented jimmer from getting called up...

Did I say that or allude to it in any way?

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Someone else brought up martin. If you asked is Martin worth it? You'd get a different answer other than is miller more useful than Mcallum.

As I mentioned, in post 9, I can see Martin having an impact. That doesn't mean I think he's a better overall option than Jimmer. But why would I make a thread framing a player as potentially having no worth if I felt like he could contribute?

The question of Miller's worth is regardless of Black Ollie. I mean, why bring a guy in who can't make an impact? And I'm not saying Miller can't contribute. I am saying I have my doubts that he'll be much of a factor and that the question of pursuing other options would have been valid.

Spurtacular
03-27-2016, 06:21 PM
:lol:chestbump:chestbump:lmao

You're clearly gay.

K...
03-27-2016, 06:40 PM
As I mentioned, in post 9, I can see Martin having an impact. That doesn't mean I think he's a better overall option than Jimmer. But why would I make a thread framing a player as potentially having no worth if I felt like he could contribute?

The question of Miller's worth is regardless of Black Ollie. I mean, why bring a guy in who can't make an impact? And I'm not saying Miller can't contribute. I am saying I have my doubts that he'll be much of a factor and that the question of pursuing other options would have been valid.

Fine, in the real world we talk opportunity cost cause there are limited spots. You say worth, you imply an alternative.

spursistan
03-27-2016, 06:43 PM

GSH
03-27-2016, 06:57 PM
Was Miller worth... what exactly?

Mel_13
03-27-2016, 07:21 PM
Was Miller worth... what exactly?

It.

100%duncan
03-27-2016, 07:56 PM

SilverSpur
03-28-2016, 08:25 AM
I didn't like the Miller pick up , I would have preferd keeping MacCallum . I'm ok with K Mart.
Would have liked to see Bryce Cotton come up for his speed off the bench

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
03-28-2016, 08:39 AM
When you saw Miller w/ LMA and Kawhi, he was golden. You can't judge him playing with 3rd string players.

I preferred Butler over Martin. Butler D is what the Spurs could have used Saturday night. But 4 starters and Manu out, I wouldn't look to much into Saturday's game.

hater
03-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Stupidest wlquestion since the Jimmer thread tbqh