PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Kyrie Irving's girlfriend got caught cheating through Instagram

Venti Quattro
03-28-2016, 05:29 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/29wani0.png (https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgdnXZRJOE/)

djohn2oo8
03-28-2016, 05:58 PM
Lol like athletes dont have boatloads of women on the side. And she doesnt look like the settling down type.

chunticakes
03-28-2016, 06:03 PM
She told him she was going to a party next door. :lol

baseline bum
03-28-2016, 06:03 PM
I'd still take Nash as the starting point on my all cuck team

apalisoc_9
03-28-2016, 06:19 PM
Damn athletes really have it tough. They get bombarded by gold digging whores that its almost impossible to actually find anyone decent.

:lol

apalisoc_9
03-28-2016, 06:22 PM
Lol like athletes dont have boatloads of women on the side. And she doesnt look like the settling down type.

I'm sure athletes have tons of women lining up, but 99% of them are pure gold diging whores. This is why you dont get married or have a gf when you are an athlete.

MultiTroll
03-28-2016, 06:32 PM
Public service announcement:
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/sexual-health-stds

MultiTroll
03-28-2016, 06:34 PM
I can translate some ebonics/coon/phake gangsta talk but am not entirely proficient.

Irvings girlfriend went to her ex boyfriends and hooked up.
Ex boyfriend feels he has to Instagram about this in an attempt to bravado himself-shame Irving.

Right?

Mitch
03-28-2016, 06:37 PM
A woman with tattoos is pretty much guaranteed to cheat or divorce you after the child support checks are locked up.

Good thing he didn't knock her up, tbh

whitemamba
03-28-2016, 06:43 PM
The more I see shit like this the more I respect O.J. tbh

Benoit
03-28-2016, 06:44 PM
A woman with tattoos is pretty much guaranteed to cheat or divorce you after the child support checks are locked up.

Good thing he didn't knock her up, tbh

Amen brother

Benoit
03-28-2016, 06:44 PM

LMAO

Buddy Mignon
03-28-2016, 07:02 PM

Really!!!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tim-duncans-cheating-wife-amy-Gil-Urbano-300x194.jpg

Buddy Mignon
03-28-2016, 07:03 PM

benefactor
03-28-2016, 07:13 PM
Really!!!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tim-duncans-cheating-wife-amy-Gil-Urbano-300x194.jpg
Rent free tbh

Mitch
03-28-2016, 07:30 PM
Rent free tbh

Timmy's secretary was bunking with Tim & Amy rent free, tbh

resistanze
03-28-2016, 07:46 PM

Spurs9
03-28-2016, 08:39 PM
:lol social media divas always looking for attention

DAF86
03-28-2016, 10:27 PM
A bitch with a tatoo on her hand should never be your girlfriend, tbh. :lol

apalisoc_9
03-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Really!!!

I love timmy but dang...:lmao

PopTheGOAT
03-29-2016, 01:33 AM
Saw kyries ex tried to girl herself. Holy shit

Spurtacular
03-29-2016, 02:23 AM
Edited. N/M.

Spurtacular
03-29-2016, 02:25 AM

Splain.

Benoit
03-29-2016, 03:22 AM
Really!!!

Lmao Duncan lost his woman to a 5'6" Mexican??

Benoit
03-29-2016, 03:23 AM
Really!!!

Lmao Duncan lost his woman to a 5'6" Mexican??

Venti Quattro
03-29-2016, 03:52 AM
To be fair, Duncan's ex-wife is ugly and he probably didn't lose any sleep while this Mexican and Stephen Jackson ran a train on her pussy

UNT Eagles 2016
03-29-2016, 05:47 AM
Cuckrie Irving

weeks
03-29-2016, 06:21 AM
Damnn boys if even all star nba players worth millions can't keept these hoes in line what chance do the rest of us have..
Grim business

03-29-2016, 07:19 AM
Damn athletes really have it tough. They get bombarded by gold digging whores that its almost impossible to actually find anyone decent.

I wouldn't call her a gold digger, just a stupid 20 year old. Kyrie makea more a month than PND does a year.

03-29-2016, 07:20 AM
I can translate some ebonics/coon/phake gangsta talk but am not entirely proficient.

Irvings girlfriend went to her ex boyfriends and hooked up.
Ex boyfriend feels he has to Instagram about this in an attempt to bravado himself-shame Irving.

Right?
Basically. Now Kehlani has supposedly tried to off herself and posted herself in the hospital with the PND guy, even though he caused all this :lol

its all a publicity stunt imo

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 07:28 AM
Damnn boys if even all star nba players worth millions can't keept these hoes in line what chance do the rest of us have..
Grim business

Look you chase broads like ...

J-Lo
Edidie Murphy's ex-wife
Reggie Miller's ex
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Mariah Carey

Dem broads have all been run through dudes like Jeter, Justin Timberlake etc. Sure other hot chicks are banged by dudes less famous ...bit those that seek that type of attention from celebrities are not good wifey material because they expect to much and if you thinlkyour average woman craves attention imagine what these "star" chicks demand?!

Eddie Murphy told us way back in the 80's you need a foreign woman. Doesnt have to be from Africa like in his skit ...but someone who appreciates a man that works hard and has good income ... not some media whore craving attention or caught up in the celbrity life-style

no lie, IF I was single and money was no object ...I fly to Brazil head to the best University and find the baddest 21 year old senior I could find. Offer to pay her tuition to transfer her to the US where she will finish her degree. I am knocking her up marrying her and I promise she would be finer than Kyrie's chick and less likely to be chasing star cock.

Twisted_Dawg
03-29-2016, 07:37 AM

I'm sure athletes have tons of women lining up, but 99% of them are pure gold diging whores. This is why you dont get married or have a gf when you are an athlete.

Gold digging whores are usually beautiful, smoking hot bodies and phenomenal in bed. That's the main reason men get with these vipers. Hot pussy>sound judgement and common sense.

Twisted_Dawg
03-29-2016, 07:42 AM
I've heard rumors Jax was tapping Amy and that's what got him abruptly cut a couple of days before the playoffs started.
Wonder if true?

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 07:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwpypavI4o

Every NBA player should watch this ... love how Eddie Murphy says "you was buttnaked on a Zebra last month" - that is what these players need to remind these broads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4YJHvzo2io
My friend said "You may speak ...and she spoke!" ...Leasing the pus, with an option to buy. Be careful you lose half on the trade in ..." - comedy gold and life lessons for NBA players.

K...
03-29-2016, 07:53 AM
Wonder if this was LeBrons clumsy way of killing his super team story while also setting up the inevitable sweep in the finals as not another LeBron choke.

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 07:55 AM
I've heard rumors Jax was tapping Amy and that's what got him abruptly cut a couple of days before the playoffs started.
Wonder if true?

heard that but who knows?
Even though we tease players for getting "cucked" tbh it's the lowest of the low for a team-mate to do that to a brother.
If true: Jrich, Dfisher, Sjax and Tony parker are all low. IN HS I never messed with any of the homey's chicks even if they weren't official or "claimed". The back up Pg and me were really close. and a couple girls he liked wanted me instead. I ddint date them because I did not want to hurt our friendship or the team. These dudes that break the brotherhood for a piece of ass when they have the opportunity to pull women in circles exclusive to most of us here is crazy.

I heard Colin Kap was messing with Aldon Smith's girl and that ripped the Niners aprt. Not sure if true but if it is ... disgusting. As teh QB and a leader he shjould know better.

djohn2oo8
03-29-2016, 09:43 AM
Eddie Murphy likes trannies tho lol

hater
03-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Wait that tattooed hand is a chicks????/

:lmao wtf

Can u imagine getting done by this manhands? :lol kylie

weeks
03-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Look you chase broads like.

I'm with you, killa . This is why I never make fun of a guy for his girl cheating...it's nothing he can do about it in the long run. I've seen dudes that had everything, the looks the game the money the big sex the lifestyle ..everything we tell ourselves that keeps a woman happy...they still end up being the last to find out..

No amount of anything is gonna make the wrong kind of girl stay in line ...it's on her and her personality and that's it ...there's always another dude that has something you don't...maybe he's a creative type and you're a jock...maybe he's funny and you're morose..maybe he's older and she has daddy fantasies...just doesn't matter..

Keep em at arms length and never fool yourself into thinking women are romantic...they ain't...and never get torn up by cheating, it's no reflection on you, no matter how bad you get clowned..it's just luck of the draw...Keep it moving and don't look back..best advice I ever got..seen friends kill themselves over cheating hoes or end up in prison...talk about feeding into her ego! Just sad man.

mudyez
03-29-2016, 12:22 PM
Confused:

I thought J.R. Smith' twitter account is @TheRealJRSmith and not @partyomo.

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm with you, killa . This is why I never make fun of a guy for his girl cheating...it's nothing he can do about it in the long run. I've seen dudes that had everything, the looks the game the money the big sex the lifestyle ..everything we tell ourselves that keeps a woman happy...they still end up being the last to find out..

No amount of anything is gonna make the wrong kind of girl stay in line ...it's on her and her personality and that's it ...there's always another dude that has something you don't...maybe he's a creative type and you're a jock...maybe he's funny and you're morose..maybe he's older and she has daddy fantasies...just doesn't matter..

Keep em at arms length and never fool yourself into thinking women are romantic...they ain't...and never get torn up by cheating, it's no reflection on you, no matter how bad you get clowned..it's just luck of the draw...Keep it moving and don't look back..best advice I ever got..seen friends kill themselves over cheating hoes or end up in prison...talk about feeding into her ego! Just sad man.

true ...

Koolaid_Man
03-29-2016, 12:43 PM
Look you chase broads like ...

J-Lo
Edidie Murphy's ex-wife
Reggie Miller's ex
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Mariah Carey

Dem broads have all been run through dudes like Jeter, Justin Timberlake etc. Sure other hot chicks are banged by dudes less famous ...bit those that seek that type of attention from celebrities are not good wifey material because they expect to much and if you thinlkyour average woman craves attention imagine what these "star" chicks demand?!

Eddie Murphy told us way back in the 80's you need a foreign woman. Doesnt have to be from Africa like in his skit ...but someone who appreciates a man that works hard and has good income ... not some media whore craving attention or caught up in the celbrity life-style

no lie, IF I was single and money was no object ...I fly to Brazil head to the best University and find the baddest 21 year old senior I could find. Offer to pay her tuition to transfer her to the US where she will finish her degree. I am knocking her up and marrying her and I promise she would be finer than Kyrie's chick and less likely to be chasing star cock.

:lol Kool again with the rare appeareance.....but you have good points but you're also a pussy whipped Old G....why marry the ho and want to get her preggers..:lol you throwed off dawg....if anything you should be like JJ Reddick up in this bitch...make her ass sign a confidentiality agreement and an abortion clause in case she gets pregnant. :lol

But Kyrie is good the only mistake he made was trying to get into an exclusive relationship with a bitch that looks like a typical whore from backpage that sells the pussy for 150 Roses a pop :lol

By getting in a relationship Kyrie cucked himself....at first he cucked that PND nigga....all he had to do was keep fucking the bitch with no relationship status but niggas always feel they gotta put a ring on a whore....when he went all boyfriend and girlfriend then he allowed the nigga to cuck him back....

But in the end Kyrie is winning....bcuz this PND nigga's pockets are much smaller and the end game for him is getting fucked over himself....both her and PNG will never have a good relationship going forward....this stupid nigga thinks he fucked Kyrie but he actually saved Kyrie...when he sees Kyrie fucking all these bad hoes he's gonna be jelly and start fucking over Kehlani again....shes gonna be sick when she sees Kyrie is fucking bitches 10x better than her in every way....so in the end Kyrie wins imho....

While I'm split in my view of all this..I think yall niggas and wiggas being too hard on this bitch....shes only fucking 20 yrs old and still got high school feelings for this PND nigga....when shes 24 shes gonna be pissed at herself. Kyrie could have wifed her ass and set her for life...now she with a internet rapper with a finite life shelf in terms of career and funds....personally I give her a pass....because I'm one of those niggas that can also still fuck all my ex bitches any time I want....I got mad game and can manipulate any fucking bitch....yall ho's saw what happened to CuckingFunt....

So yea...if I was a celeb could talk them panties right off Kehlani...only reason I say that is because the game changes when these backpage bitches start fucking with quasi and celeb type niggas....then It becomes all about the social media life bullshit...

For example she posts this bullshit from the hospital bed...who the fuck does this....shes Looney as fuck tbh....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/2dfb1f9230995d2dcdfd83bfc82cc928_zpso3e3szcq.png

Then she tells Kyrie in another instagram post she deleted that shes still in love with that nigga....after that nigga pulled a fuck boy move on her By posting that he was still fucking her while Kyrie was busy getting his ass kicked by Curry :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/kyrie-nsfwbds-14_zpsnoxzqize.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/kyriekehalni_zpsv08c2thp.jpg

The only thing left for Kyrie to do...like all real niggas when our back is against the wall and its time to man the fuck up is to:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/kyrie-nsfwbds-11_zpsyx9ijo9k.png

mudyez
03-29-2016, 12:48 PM

you are better than my psychotherapist.

thank you!

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 12:54 PM
:lol Kool again with the rare appeareance.....but you have good points but you're also a pussy whipped Old G....why marry the ho and want to get her preggers..:lol you throwed off dawg....if anything you should be like JJ Reddick up in this bitch...make her ass sign a confidentiality agreement and an abortion clause in case she gets pregnant. :lol

But Kyrie is good the only mistake he made was trying to get into an exclusive relationship with a bitch that looks like a typical whore from backpage that sells the pussy for 150 Roses a pop :lol

By getting in a relationship Kyrie cucked himself....at first he cucked that PND nigga....all he had to do was keep fucking the bitch with no relationship status but niggas always feel they gotta put a ring on a whore....when he went all boyfriend and girlfriend then he allowed the nigga to cuck him back....

But in the end Kyrie is winning....bcuz this PND nigga's pockets are much smaller and the end game for him is getting fucked over himself....both her and PNG will never have a good relationship going forward....this stupid nigga thinks he fucked Kyrie but he actually saved Kyrie...when he sees Kyrie fucking all these bad hoes he's gonna be jelly and start fucking over Kehlani again....shes gonna be sick when she sees Kyrie is fucking bitches 10x better than her in every way....so in the end Kyrie wins imho....

While I'm split in my view of all this..I think yall niggas and wiggas being too hard on this bitch....shes only fucking 20 yrs old and still got high school feelings for this PND nigga....when shes 24 shes gonna be pissed at herself. Kyrie could have wifed her ass and set her for life...now she with a internet rapper with a finite life shelf in terms of career and funds....personally I give her a pass....because I'm one of those niggas that can also still fuck all my ex bitches any time I want....I got mad game and can manipulate any fucking bitch....yall ho's saw what happened to CuckingFunt....

So yea...if I was a celeb could talk them panties right off Kehlani...only reason I say that is because the game changes when these backpage bitches start fucking with quasi and celeb type niggas....then It becomes all about the social media life bullshit...

For example she posts this bullshit from the hospital bed...who the fuck does this....shes Looney as fuck tbh....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/2dfb1f9230995d2dcdfd83bfc82cc928_zpso3e3szcq.png

Then she tells Kyrie in another instagram post she deleted that shes still in love with that nigga....after that nigga pulled a fuck boy move on her By posting that he was still fucking her while Kyrie was busy getting his ass kicked by Curry :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/kyrie-nsfwbds-14_zpsnoxzqize.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/kyriekehalni_zpsv08c2thp.jpg

The only thing left for Kyrie to do...like all real niggas when our back is against the wall and its time to man the fuck up is to:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/kyrie-nsfwbds-11_zpsyx9ijo9k.png

good to see this topic brought you out of hibernation ...
I did not say it was good for everyone to get married or even wife-up.
My point was if you are ... going exclusive with these celebrity chasing hoes is not the best place to start.
IF I was rich and wanted to have a woman as my rock at my side ...I want one that will appreciate all the things I bring to the table not some gold-digging skank or some media attention whore. And since your boy has always been partial to the look of Brazilian women ...I am starting there but I dont want the celebrity soap-opera chick or some pseudo reality star ...I want the college girl with untapped potential ...the one from a good home that daddy kept a shotgun locked and loaded to protect. Those girls in my experience (not vast but enough) are the ones that are the Lady in the street freak in the bed females that I would want to "wife".

But I wont lie to kick it, Kool I was known as a serial monogamist ...except for one year after college when I was truly single and was seeing about 4 different women. Outside of that I only kept one at a time ...I have no reason to make up a history or falsify my resume. My homey were the true cosksmen I was more the relationship guy. But when homeys did finally settle down i was t he one that helped them through the rough patches. Tough to know how to be with one woman when you spent years bangin' chicks and being self-centered. It was even tough for me ...

Koolaid_Man
03-29-2016, 01:03 PM
good to see this topic brought you out of hibernation ...
I did not say it was good for everyone to get married or even wife-up.
My point was if you are ... going exclusive with these celebrity chasing hoes is not the best place to start.
IF I was rich and wanted to have a woman as my rock at my side ...I want one that will appreciate all the things I bring to the table not some gold-digging skank or some media attention whore. And since your boy has always been partial to the look of Brazilian women ...I am starting there but I dont want the celebrity soap-opera chick or some pseudo reality star ...I want the college girl with untapped potential ...the one from a good home that daddy kept a shotgun locked and loaded to protect. Those girls in my experience (not vast but enough) are the ones that are the Lady in the street freak in the bed females that I would want to "wife".

But I wont lie to kick it, Kool I was known as a serial monogamist ...except for one year after college when I was truly single and was seeing about 4 different women. Outside of that I only kept one at a time ...I have no reason to make up a history or falsify my resume. My homey were the true cosksmen I was more the relationship guy. But when homeys did finally settle down i was t he one that helped them through the rough patches. Tough to know how to be with one woman when you spent years bangin' chicks and being self-centered. It was even tough for me ...

:lmao @ serial monogomist....

You crazy dawg....in all honesty on my grandma's grave I just finished fucking a Brazilian....tight pussy too :lol

But I hear ya....you the lovey dovey type..just watch your heart dawg...

So turn off the lights and close the door...but for what we don't love dem ho's...yeah...so we gone smoke an ounce to this G's up Ho's down while you muthafuckers bounce to this...Snoop

weeks
03-29-2016, 01:05 PM
One thing is for certain. Idgaf what she says, this bitch is loving every second of this .

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 01:36 PM
:lmao @ serial monogomist....

You crazy dawg....in all honesty on my grandma's grave I just finished fucking a Brazilian....tight pussy too :lol

But I hear ya....you the lovey dovey type..just watch your heart dawg...

So turn off the lights and close the door...but for what we don't love dem ho's...yeah...so we gone smoke an ounce to this G's up Ho's down while you muthafuckers bounce to this...Snoop

Of course. Even if you are married you have to pay attention ... but as the DPG;s always said you cant turn a hoe in 2 a house-wife. It doesnt work. Marying a stripper and turning her in to a good girl is n some Pretty woman/Best man part one type shit that is not realistic for 95% of those hoes. I have a homey that has been engaged to and lived with about 3 strippers and all ended up with is some brief moments of wild sex but his bank account short thousands upon thousands.

Koolaid_Man
03-29-2016, 05:12 PM
Of course. Even if you are married you have to pay attention ... but as the DPG;s always said you cant turn a hoe in 2 a house-wife. It doesnt work. Marying a stripper and turning her in to a good girl is n some Pretty woman/Best man part one type shit that is not realistic for 95% of those hoes. I have a homey that has been engaged to and lived with about 3 strippers and all ended up with is some brief moments of wild sex but his bank account short thousands upon thousands.

No doubt... Kyrie will be fine though

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Screen-Shot-2016-03-28-at-6.17.37-PM_zps0ktm5vyj.png

benefactor
03-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Sup Kool. How was Nigeria this time around? I hear that connection in London can be a bitch sometimes.

LkrFan
03-29-2016, 08:02 PM

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2016, 08:27 PM
his girlfriend doesnt look that bad without the t attoos, nice face

i just dont get fkn mutts who get tattoos
there are people born fkn ugly wish to be born pretty, so they do everything to make themselves pretty to stand out at any costs, getting tattoos for example

then you have pretty looking girls who go get fkn tattoos making themselves look like a tramp, i dont care if its art/good/bad tattoos, if you have a nice fkn face and body/skin, why go waste that shit by covering it up with ink?... do they know how many people wish to b in their position born attractive looks, yet you go and do that shit...

Killakobe81
03-29-2016, 09:47 PM
his girlfriend doesnt look that bad without the t attoos, nice face

i just dont get fkn mutts who get tattoos
there are people born fkn ugly wish to be born pretty, so they do everything to make themselves pretty to stand out at any costs, getting tattoos for example

then you have pretty looking girls who go get fkn tattoos making themselves look like a tramp, i dont care if its art/good/bad tattoos, if you have a nice fkn face and body/skin, why go waste that shit by covering it up with ink?... do they know how many people wish to b in their position born attractive looks, yet you go and do that shit...

I agree if you are a a natural beauty then you can only ruin things with tatts or excessive makeup

Koolaid_Man
03-30-2016, 09:56 AM
I agree if you are a a natural besutythen you can only ruin things with tatts or excessive makeup

Chris Brown going fucking HAM on Kehlani....nigga ain't holding back at all..he says he doesn't give a fuck and is throwing shade at her ass....this is the e version of the time he beat Rihanna's ass...:lol gotta admit I have a new found respect for Chris....I love people who speak their minds and tell it like it is.....

Said he was done but wasn't.....:lol :hat

Killakobe81
03-30-2016, 10:24 AM
She claims her and Kyrie were already over when she got back with PND ...

But even if true it sure didnt take long for PND to get back in dem draws ...

I do feel bad that they say she attempted suicide after getting her character trashed on Twitter and Instagram. Like I said above these industry types you should stay away from ...

Koolaid_Man
03-30-2016, 10:40 AM
She claims her and Kyrie were already over when she got back with PND ...

But even if true it sure didnt take long for PND to get back in dem draws ...

I do feel bad that they say she attempted suicide after getting her character trashed on Twitter and Instagram. Like I said above these industry types you should stay away from ...

:lol guess what y'all....I just tried to kill myself..here is a selfie of the IV the nurse just put in my arm.....:lmao

If the backpage whore wannabe was broken up with Kyrie then why not just say that and move on? The bitch conscience was all fucked up..she knows she fucked up..then she praised the nigga that caused her to try to commit "suicide" by saying he saved her life..by coming to the hospital to see her....:lmao

Yep...she's Mike Tyson levels of psycho :lol

Mitch
03-30-2016, 11:21 AM
The bitch didn't try to kill herself, probably swallowed a few extea vicodins and called 911 rright away.

Venti Quattro
03-30-2016, 12:58 PM
The bitch didn't try to kill herself, probably swallowed a few extea vicodins and called 911 rright away.

Feminists will find a way for blaming attention-whoring act that to either PARTYNXTDOOR or Kyrie Irving.

Killakobe81
03-30-2016, 01:00 PM
Feminists will find a way for blaming attention-whoring act that to either PARTYNXTDOOR or Kyrie Irving.

I dont know PND does he have any skills? I know he is on Drake's label but not sure I have heard his work.

koriwhat
03-30-2016, 03:15 PM
Dudes better off without some dramaqueen mentally weak bitch.

Raven
03-30-2016, 03:21 PM

pull the race card?