PDA

View Full Version : Why not to foul up by 3 was the most naive and stupid decision ever by a coach...

kobyz
03-29-2016, 03:42 AM
So much people can't understand why it's the most naive and stupid decision by a coach in nba history and give Pop a pass on it which is also mind blowing cause it's was a simple decision to make... Foul up by three and the destiny of the game is only in Spurs hands and not of Heat hands... pressure is much more on Lebron and Heat to make three throws... Heat with no timeout... you don't want to let oportonity for a three and risk even a lucky shot to send the game to overtime... overtime is like a loss cause everybody knaw that if Heat would tie it they will gonna ride on the momentum and Spurs will be too broken to do somthing... the irony thing is that Pop already put Duncan out of the game like saying it's alright to allow a 2 just don't let shot a three - so why the hell not just to foul and prevent the three??? This is how you lose a title and final MVP for Duncan!! It will always hunt me!!

GSH
03-29-2016, 12:14 PM
I fucking hate "Evil Twin" threads. There was a thread saying that not fouling was a good idea. That wasn't a good place to weigh in with your opposite viewpoint?

The original thread was started by one of the biggest attention whores in history. Now you're attention-whoring the attention whore? Couldn't you just light yourself on fire in a public square? People stare at that sort of thing, too.

TampaDude
03-29-2016, 01:58 PM
In the end, it didn't matter. If the Spurs had won the title in 2013, they wouldn't have had that fire in their belly the next season, and would almost certainly have been eliminated by either Dallas in the first round or OKC in the WCF.

The heartbreak of 2013 made the championship in 2014 that much sweeter. The Spurs were on a mission, and it showed. The Spurs' performance in games 3, 4, and 5 of the 2014 NBA Finals was some of the best basketball ever played by anyone, anywhere, in the history of the sport.

http://garciamedia.com/assets/uploads/blog/Extra_cover.jpg

:hat

kobyz
03-29-2016, 07:39 PM
In the end, it didn't matter. If the Spurs had won the title in 2013, they wouldn't have had that fire in their belly the next season, and would almost certainly have been eliminated by either Dallas in the first round or OKC in the WCF.

The heartbreak of 2013 made the championship in 2014 that much sweeter. The Spurs were on a mission, and it showed. The Spurs' performance in games 3, 4, and 5 of the 2014 NBA Finals was some of the best basketball ever played by anyone, anywhere, in the history of the sport.

http://garciamedia.com/assets/uploads/blog/Extra_cover.jpg

:hat
Noooo.... It was matter very much, matter like everything... To be written in the history books under the most naive way of losing a title, the most heartbreaking and worst ending being in the expense of you, disgrace that will be forever, all that pain, pain that will never get away and that winning year after could only make it feel better just a little... I think you are also very hurt and want to feel better about 2013 so you pretend and trying to make in your mind what if story lines that will make it seems losing in 2013 was a positive, but that's pathetic and bs... You can't know what would have happened and if Spurs would not win again in 2014 but the way they win make you belive they would have win again even with a little less fire... To me winning in 2013
Would have been much more sweeter and fun than what 2014 been, with 2014 biggest part was making year before a little bit more okey, not close to the joy and euphoria of what 2013 would have had...

Mel_13
03-29-2016, 07:45 PM
So, it still hurts?

Sean Cagney
03-29-2016, 07:59 PM
Stop it already man.... Good God.

SpurPadre
03-29-2016, 08:18 PM
We won the year after and got our revenge and we got rid of the retard who couldn't guard a shoeless player that year, so yeah, move on.

TampaDude
03-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Noooo.... It was matter very much, matter like everything... To be written in the history books under the most naive way of losing a title, the most heartbreaking and worst ending being in the expense of you, disgrace that will be forever, all that pain, pain that will never get away and that winning year after could only make it feel better just a little... I think you are also very hurt and want to feel better about 2013 so you pretend and trying to make in your mind what if story lines that will make it seems losing in 2013 was a positive, but that's pathetic and bs... You can't know what would have happened and if Spurs would not win again in 2014 but the way they win make you belive they would have win again even with a little less fire... To me winning in 2013
Would have been much more sweeter and fun than what 2014 been, with 2014 biggest part was making year before a little bit more okey, not close to the joy and euphoria of what 2013 would have had...

Maybe in your mind, but you're not a Spurs fan, so you will never understand. Just give it up, dude. 2014 has made us all immune to your poison. :lol

kobyz
03-30-2016, 12:05 AM
So, it still hurts?

Stop it already man.... Good God.

We won the year after and got our revenge and we got rid of the retard who couldn't guard a shoeless player that year, so yeah, move on.

Maybe in your mind, but you're not a Spurs fan, so you will never understand. Just give it up, dude. 2014 has made us all immune to your poison. :lol
Wish i could be a pretender and live in denial about the dissepointment like you, but i can only be true...

kobyz
03-30-2016, 12:10 AM
On subject, letting the Heat oportonity for a three instead of a foul being the most naive and stupid ever, i see everyone understand and agree...

TampaDude
03-30-2016, 12:12 AM
On subject, letting the Heat oportonity for a three instead of foul being the most naive and stupid ever, i see everyone understand and agree...

We understand that you are the most naive and stupid person ever, yes.

kobyz
03-30-2016, 03:48 AM
We understand that you are the most naive and stupid person ever, yes.

You can keep if you want not facing the reality and picture things not like they are, i really can't argue with a denial child!