PDA

View Full Version : Pop and Lock classes

SpursforSix
03-29-2016, 03:13 PM
are that some at colleges? If to, where am they?

Mitch
03-29-2016, 03:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Ohh8Tu8iY

SpursforSix
03-29-2016, 03:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Ohh8Tu8iY

this really doesn't address my proposal in a sufficenlty manner.

But it made me lol.

Mitch
03-29-2016, 03:32 PM
this really doesn't address my proposal in a sufficenlty manner.

But it made me lol.

I think you should limit yourself to 1 thread per 12 hours, tbh

SpursforSix
03-29-2016, 03:44 PM
I think you should limit yourself to 1 thread per 12 hours, tbh

with rollover?

Mitch
03-29-2016, 03:56 PM
with rollover?

nah, you just aren't gonna get many replies if you just spam threads tbh

just neutral advice

SpursforSix
03-29-2016, 06:29 PM
nah, you just aren't gonna get many replies if you just spam threads tbh

just neutral advice

It was slow and I was bored. I see the mods deleted them.

Avante
03-30-2016, 01:20 AM
Trinity College in Galveston teachs all forms of modern dance, pop and lock being one of them. A Miss Levell who has performed on stage at Carnegie Hall and the Apollo is the director. Her pupils have performed in a few movies and will be seen in the up coming "Shadow Dancer" flick coming out in July.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 10:20 AM
Trinity College in Galveston teachs all forms of modern dance, pop and lock being one of them. A Miss Levell who has performed on stage at Carnegie Hall and the Apollo is the director. Her pupils have performed in a few movies and will be seen in the up coming "Shadow Dancer" flick coming out in July.

Ugh. I'm not driving to Galveston for classes.

DMC
03-31-2016, 09:11 PM
Why have you always thought that mass creation of new threads was entertaining? Weren't you pinked for awhile for that shit under your other alt?

SpursforSix
04-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Why have you always thought that mass creation of new threads was entertaining? Weren't you pinked for awhile for that shit under your other alt?

I think so. But it was for starting dumb threads in the Spurs forum.

Once in a while, I might start a few nonsensical threads about something that just popped in my head. But certainly not all the time. In any event, I don't think any of them are particularity offensive and there are scores of worse threads started every day.

I sure didn't think I did anything in the last few days that warranted these sanctions.