03-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Dr. Umar drops some truth nukes

rVD7kJ7EUlw

Blake
03-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Lol 20 minute YouTube

Avante
03-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Key word there is, Society. We all know better than to go to a job interview needing a shave and a hair cut, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt that reads anything, that is simply common sense. We all understand what society expects of us. You don't yell out FIRE! in a movie theater or walk right in and go to the head of the line. We do live in a society that expects a certain code of conduct.

While most people today will tell you they are cool with homosexuality, it usually comes with a catch. That catch being, as long as they don't shove it in their face. And that right there is the problem with homosexuals. They are well aware of the situation but most refuse to accept the social norms we all must abide by. Being gay to them is different than how us hetrosexuals react to our sexual preference. For some reason they must remind everyone of the fact they are gay, what hetrosexual even thinks about it? When was the last hetrosexual parade? Or anyone discussing how we were born that way or hetrosexual rights?

If I were gay, I'd be well aware of the situation and my surroundings and be cool about it.

Blake
03-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Key word there is, Society. We all know better than to go to a job interview needing a shave and a hair cut, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt that reads anything, that is simply common sense. We all understand what society expects of us. You don't yell out FIRE! in a movie theater or walk right in and go to the head of the line. We do live in a society that expects a certain code of conduct.

While most people today will tell you they are cool with homosexuality, it usually comes with a catch. That catch being, as long as they don't shove it in their face. And that right there is the problem with homosexuals. They are well aware of the situation but most refuse to accept the social norms we all must abide by. Being gay to them is different than how us hetrosexuals react to our sexual preference. For some reason they must remind everyone of the fact they are gay, what hetrosexual even thinks about it? When was the last hetrosexual parade? Or anyone discussing how we were born that way or hetrosexual rights?

If I were gay, I'd be well aware of the situation and my surroundings and be cool about it.

:lol old fart

Avante
03-29-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm guessing Blake was raised in a home where whoever could be the most annoying got all the attention.

Stick to the topic Blake.

Blake
03-29-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm guessing avante was raised in a home where mom told him that he's not fat; just big boned

Avante
03-29-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm guessing avante was raised in a home where mom told him that he's not fat; just big boned

What are your views about the topic of this thread? Stay on topic.

Blake
03-29-2016, 07:33 PM
What are your views about the topic of this thread? Stay on topic.

Did you watch the entire YouTube clip?

Did you watch any of it?

leemajors
03-29-2016, 07:40 PM
lol hetrosexual why not just hetr'sexual

Avante
03-29-2016, 07:49 PM
Did you watch the entire YouTube clip?

Did you watch any of it?

I watched all of it as I do all videos in a thread I comment on.

To talk about how back prior to 1975 homosexuality was considered a mental illness was something I'd forgotten about. And I do agree with him that people aren't born that way. Disagree that there will ever come a time where murders will ever get a pass because they were born that way, it's in their genes.

Blake, you spend too much time concerned with other posters, it's distracting, stay on the topic of a thread. Thank you.

Avante
03-29-2016, 09:08 PM
A gay head coach at Alabama? A gay head coach for the Dallas Cowboys?

While some like to play that here it is 2016 and we are now above and beyond being ignorant knuckle draggers about different life styles, they really aren't dealing with reality.

Blake
03-29-2016, 09:17 PM
lol hetrosexual why not just hetr'sexual

Lol I think he probably heard the word metrosexual somewhere and just combined them

Blake
03-29-2016, 09:31 PM
Key word there is, Society. We all know better than to go to a job interview needing a shave and a hair cut, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt that reads anything, that is simply common sense.

K, on topic, was job interview mentioned in the YouTube? Why was it brought up exactly?

Avante
03-29-2016, 09:50 PM
K, on topic, was job interview mentioned in the YouTube? Why was it brought up exactly?

That was an example of what society expects. Something that has nothing at all to do with anyone abilities to do a job, but everything to do with the right and wrong way to go to an interview for any job. Which leads into how we expect people to conduct themselves about their sexuality.

Blake
03-29-2016, 09:56 PM
That was an example of what society expects. Something that has nothing at all to do with anyone abilities to do a job, but everything to do with the right and wrong way to go to an interview for any job. Which leads into how we expect people to conduct themselves about their sexuality.

Did your sexuality come up in your job interview at Land O Lakes?

When you were foreman, did you ask prospective butter makers what gender they were attracted to?

Avante
03-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Did your sexuality come up in your job interview at Land O Lakes?

When you were foreman, did you ask prospective butter makers what gender they were attracted to?

When Chris posted this thread his topic wasn't about Blake once again ignoring the subject to pester posters in his thread. Respect Chris and his topic. Thank you.

Stick to the topic of a thread.

Blake
03-29-2016, 10:15 PM
When Chris posted this thread his topic wasn't about Blake once again ignoring the subject to pester posters in his thread. Respect Chris and his topic. Thank you.

Stick to the topic of a thread.

I am sticking to your own post you think is on topic.

I'll make it simple and direct, caveman: what does a job interview have to do with homosexuality and our society

Avante
03-29-2016, 10:50 PM
o
I am sticking to your own post you think is on topic.

I'll make it simple and direct, caveman: what does a job interview have to do with homosexuality and our society

This need to direct your input in a thread to posters trying to talk about the topic is annoying . An counter productive.

Now what is your take on Chris's topic of homosexuality and the comments made in the video?

Our job is to debate/comment on what was said in the video, which is why Chris posted this thread. If you want to just argue with people start a thread "Let's Argue" to satisfy that obvious need of yours.

Blake
03-29-2016, 11:24 PM
o

This need to direct your input in a thread to posters trying to talk about the topic is annoying . An counter productive.

Now what is your take on Chris's topic of homosexuality and the comments made in the video?

Our job is to debate/comment on what was said in the video, which is why Chris posted this thread. If you want to just argue with people start a thread "Let's Argue" to satisfy that obvious need of yours.

So your job interview line had nothing to do with the topic.

Stay on topic, fatty.

Avante
03-29-2016, 11:31 PM
So your job interview line had nothing to do with the topic.

Stay on topic, fatty.

The Doctor talked about a few things (hip hop/$$$$) there not just homosexuality. He used a killer and a pedophile as examples of those where, "they were born that way" could be used. I was using my job interview scenario as an example of what is socially acceptable behavior, I assumed that was obvious.

So what is your take on what was said in the video? This is where instead of...lol a 20 minute youtuer video...you yake the time to actually watch it, all you are doing in this thread is once again just pestering other posters, time to grow up Blake.

Blake
03-29-2016, 11:54 PM
The Doctor talked about a few things there not just homosexuality. He used a killer and a pedophile as examples of those where, "they were born that way" could be used. I was using my job interview scenario as an example of what is socially acceptable behavior, I assumed that was obvious.

So what is your take on what was said in the video?

So job interview prepping had nothing to do with the YouTube because prepping itself isn't a behavior.

Stay on topic.

Avante
03-29-2016, 11:57 PM
So job interview prepping had nothing to do with the YouTube because prepping itself isn't a behavior.

Stay on topic.

Let's do that, so what was your take on what he said? Time to watch the video.

Blake
03-29-2016, 11:59 PM

While most people today will tell you they are cool with homosexuality, it usually comes with a catch. That catch being, as long as they don't shove it in their face. And that right there is the problem with homosexuals. They are well aware of the situation but most refuse to accept the social norms we all must abide by.

Seriously, how many gays yell out "I'm gay" at a job interview?

How many shoved it in your face at land O lakes?

Or did you work with an all hetro crew because you screened them out at interview?

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:03 AM
Let's do that, so what was your take on what he said? Time to watch the video.

I'm giving my take on what you said which you say is on topic. Is your post not on topic after all?

Make up your mind.

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:06 AM
Seriously, how many gays yell "I'm gay" at a job interview?

That was an example of understanding the climate you are in. Two guys show up for the same job, one well groomed and dressed like a successful person dresses, the other shows up shaggy, and dressed as if he's doing yardwork. Now since both have the same job qualifications, who gets the job?

Homosexuals are like the guy who needs the shave and a different wardrove. They don't get the situation they are in so they act inappropriateley because of their ignorance. The same ignorance we saw in the guy who didn't get hired.

So what's your take on the topic of this thread? The time you've spend pestering you could have watched that video three times, so how about just once?

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Sorry Chris, I should have known better than to waste time with our resident pest, sorry.

Back to the topic. (the pest will be ignored)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogyS3DJXoA

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:31 AM
That was an example of understanding the climax you are in

Lol the wut?

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:35 AM
That was an example of understanding the climax you are in. Two guys show up for the same job, one well groomed and dressed like a successful person dresses, the other shows up shaggy, and dressed as if he's doing yardwork. Now since both have the same job qualifications, who gets the job?

Homosexuals are like the guy who needs the shave and a different wardrove. They don't get the situation they are in so they act inappropriateley because of their ignorance. The same ignorance we saw in the guy who didn't get hired.

Do you have a real example? I'm betting you don't.

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:37 AM
So what's your take on the topic of this thread? The time you've spend pestering you could have watched that video three times, so how about just once?

I'm not wasting a minute on it.

If op or you wanted to discuss something specific from it, you've had ample time to do it.

But you went right off topic.

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:41 AM
Lol the wut?

We were thrown into a climate of
intensive medical train- ing that ... My wife had become a social worker, and she
had a book .... Di Donna. One thing that is

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:58 AM
Do you have a real example? I'm betting you don't.

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 01:06 AM
OP is obviously a closet homosexual.

ask yourself, could you just decide to love cock tomorrow (i know you already do, but play along)? dumbass :lmao

Avante
03-30-2016, 01:25 AM
OP is obviously a closet homosexual.

ask yourself, could you just decide to love cock tomorrow (i know you already do, but play along)? dumbass :lmao

What would you do if you noticed you weren't attracted to the opposite sex and had an urge to have sexual encounters with others of your sex? Would you see yourself as a pervert or just someome doing what comes natural?

So what's your take on the Doctors opinon?

Chris
03-30-2016, 01:37 AM
Sorry Chris, I should have known better than to waste time with our resident pest, sorry.

Back to the topic. (the pest will be ignored)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogyS3DJXoA

Simply enlightening my brothers and sisters. The troll banter is routine round these parts.

Avante
03-30-2016, 01:41 AM
Simply enlightening my brothers and sisters. The troll banter is routine round these parts.

Always an interesting topic because of the multitude of different opinions about same sex relationships.

Blake
03-30-2016, 01:46 AM

Troll threads just as routine

DAF86
03-30-2016, 02:29 AM
:lol Who's that dumbfuck?

:lol "discrimination is only wrong against my kind"
:lol comparing homosexuals, that mind their own bussiness, to murderers and pedophiles, who fuck other people's life up.

And that's as far as I got. I don't want my brain cells getting killed by this ignorant fucktard. :lol

leemajors
03-30-2016, 08:04 AM
That was an example of understanding the climate you are in. Two guys show up for the same job, one well groomed and dressed like a successful person dresses, the other shows up shaggy, and dressed as if he's doing yardwork. Now since both have the same job qualifications, who gets the job?

wow, this is the best post ever. What kind of interview has a climax? When is the denouement? Where/how do I get a wardrove? Were cavemen homosexual and evolved to be herero and civilized? Oh wait, evolution is bullshit? Suit and tie = straight? I thought homos were the sharp dressers? So much to learn.

lebomb
03-30-2016, 08:24 AM

THIS!!

Wow.......preach Avante. That is some insightful information right there.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2016, 09:11 AM
LOL Dr. Umar Johnson :rolleyes

Avante
03-30-2016, 10:51 AM
wow, this is the best post ever. What kind of interview has a climax? When is the denouement? Where/how do I get a wardrove? Were cavemen homosexual and evolved to be herero and civilized? Oh wait, evolution is bullshit? Suit and tie = straight? I thought homos were the sharp dressers? So much to learn.

You walk into a bar full of bikers and cowboys, the joint is named..."Big Sams". The bartender is a lady in her late 50's with blue hair and way too much make up on. She asks you...."whatcha drinkin' hon"...this is when ya notice the missing teeth. Now will you be finding any Hustlechild on the jukebox?

Picking up on your surroundings, something gays appear to struggle with. They need to understand where they are and who they are around.

Blake
03-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Picking up on your surroundings, something gays appear to struggle with. They need to understand where they are and who they are around.

Give a specific real life example that you know of regarding gays needing to understand these things.

DisAsTerBot
03-30-2016, 11:06 AM
if avante walks in to a gay bar does he become queer? adapting to his surroundings and what not?
I guess that's what happened in Olongapo at the pedo bar

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 11:09 AM
What would you do if you noticed you weren't attracted to the opposite sex and had an urge to have sexual encounters with others of your sex? Would you see yourself as a pervert or just someome doing what comes natural?

So what's your take on the Doctors opinon?

Is this how you rationalize being a child sex predator? shut the fuck up pervert

Blake
03-30-2016, 11:09 AM
if avante walks in to a gay bar does he become queer? adapting to his surroundings and what not?

The joint is named Big Sams

Avante
03-30-2016, 11:11 AM
I guess that's what happened in Olongapo at the pedo bar

I have walked into a gay bar before in Santa Barbara, no big deal. Once we (three of us) saw where we were we had a drink, then left. And there are no bars anyway over there that pamper to pedophiles.

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 11:13 AM
god damn avante is fucking stupid. a million posts of useless garbage with know intellectual content whatsoever. you know why there's no straight pride parade fatneck? because no one is discriminated against for being straight and heterosexuals are the vast majority. you really are a stupid motherfucker :lol what's next? You gonna ask why theres no white history month? :lmao

Avante
Is this how you rationalize being a child sex predator? shut the fuck up pervert

Don't you love the internet? It is the great equalizer isn't it?

I. Hustle
I have walked into a gay bar before in Santa Barbara, no big deal. Once we (three of us) saw where we were we had a drink, then left. And there are no bars anyway over there that pamper to pedophiles.

Yeah, what would be the point in sticking around there then right. Makes sense why you all left right away.

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 11:14 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

pedo confirmed

I. Hustle
03-30-2016, 11:15 AM
You walk into a bar full of bikers and cowboys, the joint is named..."Big Sams". The bartender is a lady in her late 50's with blue hair and way too much make up on. She asks you...."whatcha drinkin' hon"...this is when ya notice the missing teeth. Now will you be finding any Hustlechild on the jukebox?

What?

Avante
03-30-2016, 11:17 AM
god damn avante is fucking stupid. a million posts of useless garbage with know intellectual content whatsoever. you know why there's no straight pride parade fatneck? because no one is discriminated against for being straight and heterosexuals are the vast majority. you really are a stupid motherfucker :lol what's next? You gonna ask why theres no white history month? :lmao

So pointing out your sexuality to all those who don't really want to know is how homosexuals should go about things? That's a good idea?

Avante
03-30-2016, 11:19 AM
What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCf30oro_4

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 11:21 AM
white conservatives are the biggest closet faggots :lol

in my life no one has ever came into a room and shouted HEY EVERYONE IM GAY AND PROUD! yeah we can tell who is gay by their mannerisms. but why do you care so much? afraid that you're going to like what you see and that dicks are secretly delicious? like i said, you and all the freaks like you and the OP (once again, probably some conservative white christian) are closet homos who are afraid if gayness is accepted you won't be able to control your urges. and you're a pedophile already so it's worse :lol

Avante
03-30-2016, 11:28 AM
white conservatives are the biggest closet faggots :lol

in my life no one has ever came into a room and shouted HEY EVERYONE IM GAY AND PROUD! yeah we can tell who is gay by their mannerisms. but why do you care so much? afraid that you're going to like what you see and that dicks are secretly delicious? like i said, you and all the freaks like you and the OP (once again, probably some conservative white christian) are closet homos who are afraid if gayness is accepted you won't be able to control your urges. and you're a pedophile already so it's worse :lol

How about we start over and you drop the internet silliness and approach this like a mature adult, sound good?

Avante
03-30-2016, 11:35 AM
A gay teacher is dropped off at the school by his lover, before leaving the car for work that little good bye kiss, yes in front of the kids. Now these kids come from your traditional mom and dad home. The teacher isn't aware of his surroundings? They couldn't be cool and realize that just maybe this wasn't the time or place for a kiss?

Michael Sam and his lover and the kiss, Sam didn't realize the situation and his surroundings?

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 11:37 AM
oh noes your little faggot kid saw a dude kiss another dude. who fucking cares. now if they're sucking each other off that's one thing but kissing? :lmao

like i said, closet faggots abound

Avante
03-30-2016, 11:43 AM
oh noes your little faggot kid saw a dude kiss another dude. who fucking cares. now if they're sucking each other off that's one thing but kissing? :lmao

like i said, closet faggots abound

Billy Bob Bodine had a cannon for a arm, and 4.4 speed. He gets drafted by the Browns who always need a QB. Billy Bob is great, in year 4 the Browns win it all, yes, SB champs. So as Billy Bob is about to be interviewed by NBC, here comes his gay lover and right there in front of millions a long and sloppy kiss. Who knew Billy Bob was gay?

Now do you really think, nobody cares?

Blake
03-30-2016, 11:49 AM
Billy Bob Bodine had a cannon for a arm, and 4.4 speed. He gets drafted by the Browns who always need a QB. Billy Bob is great, in year 4 the Browns win it all, yes, SB champs. So as Billy Bob is about to be interviewed by NBC, here comes his gay lover and right there in front of millions a long and sloppy kiss. Who knew Billy Bob gay?

Now do you really think, nobody cares?

When has a woman ever given a hetro guy a big wet sloppy kiss like that.

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 11:57 AM
Billy Bob should be able to kiss his boyfriend if he wants to tbh, once again only closet fags like yourself and religitards would care

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:00 PM
When has a woman ever given a hetro guy a big wet sloppy kiss like that.

Blake

Starting right now I will know longer be responding to your childish and immature pestering. It's counter productive to a thread and a waste of my time and it's very annoying. You're like a child begging for attention, not a good look. So I'm asking you to refrain from making me the highlight of your posting habits here. I would appreciate it if you'd simply do other things, yes.....please. How about, pretty please?

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Billy Bob should be able to kiss his boyfriend if he wants to tbh, once again only closet fags like yourself and religitards would care

That wasn't the point. The point was how will all those who watched the kiss, his teammates and the Browns franchise see this? Well?

You do remember the reaction over the Michael Sam kiss? And unlike Billy Bob he was a known gay man.

DisAsTerBot
03-30-2016, 12:03 PM
why would they care? well?

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:05 PM
why would they care? well?

So why do we care? Why are there closets for gay's to hide in? Who could never be our president or the head coach at Alabama or any NFL team?

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Blake

Starting right now I will know longer be responding to your childish and immature pestering. It's counter productive to a thread and a waste of my time and it's very annoying. You're like a child begging for attention, not a good look. So I'm asking you to refrain from making me the highlight of your posting habits here. I would appreciate it if you'd simply do other things, yes.....please. How about, pretty please?

Avante

You come up with examples you pull straight out of your fat ass. Scenarios that never happen.

If you don't like me calling your bluff, don't bluff.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Avante

You come up with examples you pull straight out of your fat ass. Scenarios that never happen.

No...I get what he's saying. If the gays would just hide their gayness, they could coach a Division 1 college powerhouse team and then eventually have an all gay team that didn't act gay. If you were an opposing straight team and you caught wind that the Crimson Tide was all....gay...yep...it could either affect the outcome of the game by the straight team being worried or by having them turn gay as well.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 12:36 PM
Avante

or worse...what if the quarterback was gay but hid his gayness. Next thing you know the straight center bends down to snap the ball and yep...gets dry humped right in the middle of the game because the qb couldn't hide his gayness anymore.

leemajors
03-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Give a specific real life example that you know of regarding gays needing to understand these things.

:lol I would imagine most gays understand this very well, and that's why most people have no idea they are.

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:40 PM
I live in Porterville Cali. it's about 50 miles north of Bakersfield up against the hills, I'm an hour from being deep into the woods. The lake is 20 minutes east. Just another Cali farming community with about 55,000 people, probably 70% hispanic. Very few blacks, now that the local JC no longer has a basketball program.

Anyway....

If a gay man and his lover were to be walking down any street here holding hands, I guarantee they wouldn't go very far before somebody drove by and yelled something obscene at them. If they went anywhere around here, like Visalia (where I'm from) Exeter, Farmersville, Ducor, Terra Bella, Tulare, Hanford, etc etc it would be the same thing. Now why is that?

Blake
03-30-2016, 12:45 PM
:lol I would imagine most gays understand this very well, and that's why most people have no idea they are.

Pretty much. But I want to know when avante came across flamboyant in your face gays during job interviews

Avante
03-30-2016, 12:46 PM

Gay parades?

leemajors
03-30-2016, 01:17 PM
Gay parades?

Every single gay person in every city attends every single pride parade in their city. Gotcha.

Blake
03-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Gay parades?

Do you have a problem with Blacks marching on MLK day?

Avante
03-30-2016, 01:53 PM
Every single gay person in every city attends every single pride parade in their city. Gotcha.

Of course not but why do we need any parades about anyones sexuality? Why have you or I never cared who knew about our sexual anything?

I have no doubts that gays constantly think about being gay, how often does your sexuality cross your mind?

I can hold Judy'ds hand or give here a quick kiss and not have to concern myself with anything. Can homosexuals say that?

Blake
03-30-2016, 01:56 PM
Do you have a problem with Blacks marching on MLK day?

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:01 PM
Blake

I'm guessing you were raised in a home where whoever could yell the loudest got their way. You don't seem to understand what..."go away, you're a waste of my time"...means. Don't have me telling you to stop bothering me then ignore it and continue to stalk me, ok? Now be a mature adult and forget I exist, I will not be talking to you ever again, this is my good bye, please respect that and move on, please, pretty please.

Oh yeah, tell Vito that Michael Johnson is 6-1 not 6-5.

Good bye Blake.

Blake
03-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Blake

I'm guessing you were raised in a home where whoever could yell the loudest got their way. You don't seem to understand what..."go away, you're a waste of my time"...means. Don't have me telling you to stop bothering me then ignore it and continue to stalk me, ok? Now be a mature adult and forget I exist, I will not be talking to you ever again, this is my good bye, please respect that and move on, please, pretty please.

Right, keep coming up with outrageous examples that never happen while being too cowardly to answer my simple question.

:lol you're such an unintelligent old fat fossil

Joseph Kony
03-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Blake

didnt you just promise to shut the fuck up? and here you are two replies later arguing with blake again. :lol much like having sex with children you just can't help yourself :lmao

I. Hustle
03-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Avante is going to be organizing a PedoPride parade for anyone interested.

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:19 PM
I aplogize for having to hijack this discussion to once again deal with our problem child.

Ok, moving on....

Who out there would be cool with a known gay head coach for your son the football player?

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Avante is going to be organizing a PedoPride parade for anyone interested.

Anyone having to parade their sexuality around is in the wrong, first off nobody cares. Until you do parade it around.

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:24 PM
didnt you just promise to shut the fuck up? and here you are two replies later arguing with blake again. :lol much like having sex with children you just can't help yourself :lmao

You need to relax and rethink things. You seem to be off in some other world, one of your own making.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 02:26 PM
I aplogize for having to hijack this discussion to once again deal with our problem child.

Ok, moving on....

Who out there would be cool with a known gay head coach for your son the football player?

gay like how? you mean gay like he likes other grown men? or gay like Joe Pa?

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:26 PM
Enought of the childish behavior, let's get back on the topic, ok?

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 02:27 PM

You need to relax and rethink thinks. You seem off in some other worlk, one of your own making.

yeah Kony...you need to rethink thinks

Blake
03-30-2016, 02:28 PM

Ok, moving on....

Why do you expect anyone to answer this ridiculous hypothetical when you won't answer if you have a problem with black pride parades?

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:29 PM
gay like how? you mean gay like he likes other grown men? or gay like Joe Pa?

Joe Paterno was gay?

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Why will we never have a known gay president with his..The First Man...in the White House?

A known gay NFL commisioner? Why not?

apalisoc_9
03-30-2016, 02:39 PM
Why will we never have a known gay president with his..The First Man...in the White House?

A known gay NFL commisioner? Why not?

Fuck you pedophile rapist.

Avante
03-30-2016, 02:44 PM
Fuck you pedophile rapist.

This thread is not about pedophilla and rape, stay on topic. What is your take on the topic?

Why will we never have a known gay president?

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 03:01 PM
Joe Paterno was gay?

Didn't he and his assistant coaches have sex with male players?

apalisoc_9
03-30-2016, 03:10 PM
This thread is not about pedophilla and rape, stay on topic. What is your take on the topic?

Why will we never have a known gay president?

Does it matter to you if they are homos or heteros? So long as they are under 15 you would fuck them. YOU ARE A PIEACE OF SHIT!

Blake
03-30-2016, 03:22 PM

Sandusky tbh. Joe Pavante just looked the other way

Avante
03-30-2016, 03:23 PM

This would be the first I heard of Paterno being involved.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 03:24 PM
Sandusky tbh. Joe Pavante just looked the other way

oh yeah...that's right. Sandusky.

now I have to wipe my mind of the image I created of a naked Paterno going after a young muscular black wide receiver from behind while the shower sprays water all over their soapy bodies.

Avante
03-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Does it matter to you if they are homos or heteros? So long as they are under 15 you would fuck them. YOU ARE A PIEACE OF SHIT!

This particular thread isn't about that, if you need to go there then start a thread about it. This isn't the place for that.

I'll ask again, why will we never have a gay president?

Avante
03-30-2016, 03:36 PM
When one of us goes to the trouble to create a thread/topic, how about we respect the OP and stay on their topic. Thank you.

If you need to talk to me about other things start a thread or hit me up in my Evolution thread. Respect the OP.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 03:37 PM
This particular thread isn't about that, if you need to go there then start a thread about it. This isn't the place for that.

I'll ask again, why will we never have a gay president?

We will if Hillary wins.

Avante
03-30-2016, 03:38 PM
We will if Hillary wins.

Hillary is a lesbian?

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Hillary is a lesbian?

purportedly

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/16/bill-clintons-alleged-former-mistress-hillary-is-a-lesbian/

Avante
03-30-2016, 03:48 PM
purportedly

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/16/bill-clintons-alleged-former-mistress-hillary-is-a-lesbian/

Even if any of that were true that's not really what I was talking about. I am talking about yes she/he is gay and will have their gay other in the White House with them. That's a lot different.

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Even if any of that were true that's not really what I was talking about. I am talking about yes she/he is gay and will have their gay other in the White House with them. That's a lot different.

that's not what you asked. But if that's the criteria, then no...an openly gay president with his flamboyant lover will not get to the White House.

But it sounds like a funny premise for a show.

Avante
03-30-2016, 04:08 PM
that's not what you asked. But if that's the criteria, then no...an openly gay president with his flamboyant lover will not get to the White House.

I was using the word "known" gay, forgot it there. I was talking about a "known" gay president. Something Hillary isn't.

So why wouldn't us Americans vote a "known" gay president into office?

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 04:12 PM
I was using the word "known" gay, forgot it there. I was talking about a "known" gay president. Something Hillary isn't.

So why wouldn't us Americans vote a "known" gay president into office?

Probably because of his foreign policy.

Avante
03-30-2016, 04:16 PM
We see things in abstract, a mic stuck in the face of an NFLer with the question "would you be cool with a gay treammate?" the guy has to/MUST say..."sure, no problem". If he doesn't then he's a homophobic and ignorant to the world today and...all that. When in reality he wants nothing to do wth gay men. This is wrong.

Blake
03-30-2016, 05:11 PM

Lol. Need a name for it.

Blake
03-30-2016, 05:13 PM
We see things in abstract, a mic stuck in the face of an NFLer with the question "would you be cool with a gay treammate?" the guy has to/MUST say..."sure, no problem". If he doesn't then he's a homophobic and ignorant to the world today and...all that. When in reality he wants nothing to do wth gay men. This is wrong.

Then the guy doesn't understand how society works today.

You know, like dressing nice fir an interview etc, amirite

spurraider21
03-30-2016, 05:14 PM
yes im sure people choose to be gay in countries where they get executed for being gay :rolleyes

SpursforSix
03-30-2016, 06:00 PM
Lol. Need a name for it.

Backdoor Diplomacy
First Ladies
Guess Who's in Charge
Oh No They Didn't

Avante
03-30-2016, 07:12 PM
yes im sure people choose to be gay in countries where they get executed for being gay :rolleyes

How many people choose to smoke knowing what it can do to them? How about all those theives and drug dealers and criminals who know what happens if they get caught?

Show me evidence proving that homosexuals are born that way.

spurraider21
03-30-2016, 08:07 PM
How many people choose to smoke knowing what it can do to them? How about all those theives and drug dealers and criminals who know what happens if they get caught?

Show me evidence proving that homosexuals are born that way.
people smoke because they are addicted and it provides relief. people steal and deal drugs because they need money. there is no upside to being gay in saudi arabia or iran.

we also see homosexuality in animals other than humans

Avante
03-30-2016, 09:14 PM
people smoke because they are addicted and it provides relief. people steal and deal drugs because they need money. there is no upside to being gay in saudi arabia or iran.

we also see homosexuality in animals other than humans

Who started out smoking because they were addicted?

I would never steal or sell drugs under any circumstances, would you?

So you believe people were born gay? So where is that scientific evidence proving that?

spurraider21
03-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Who started out smoking because they were addicted?

I would never steal or sell drugs under any circumstances, would you?

So you believe people were born gay? So where is that scientific evidence proving that?
i would never rape underaged girls, would you?

Avante
03-30-2016, 09:20 PM
i would never rape underaged girls, would you?

This thread isn't about that so stick to the topic. If you must go there start a thread about it.

Back on topic...

No one is born gay

All biological organisms have basic motives, namely, sex and sustainability. Without channeling Darwin, it will suffice to say that in the case of homosexuals, it is impossible to produce another member of the species by homosexual 'sex' and there is substantial evidence suggesting that any sort of gene that would diminish the survival of a species would be eliminated early on in within the species evolution. Further, let us for a moment pretend that there was a gay gene and therefore individuals are born gay, consider whether they should be able to procreate were they ever to find themselves, say, in a sexual scenario with the opposite sex. One would think that far from just not being attracted to the opposite sex they also would not be able to produce a human baby if they met sexually with the opposite sex, suggesting some sort of sterility or more a branching off of the species which would be able to produce only gay offspring. However, we know that if we were to take a random gay man and we can even set him up with a gay woman and they will produce a child. There are no tests that could be done on the child to determine whether it is predestined to be more sexually attracted to either sex, but considering its parents are both gay, it will likely be more open to taking partners of the same sex because that is a precedent set up by its parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of a ton all saying the same things, nobody is born gay.

William Hung
03-30-2016, 09:35 PM
This thread isn't about that so stick to the topic. If you must go there start a thread about it.

Back on topic...

No one is born gay

All biological organisms have basic motives, namely, sex and sustainability. Without channeling Darwin, it will suffice to say that in the case of homosexuals, it is impossible to produce another member of the species by homosexual 'sex' and there is substantial evidence suggesting that any sort of gene that would diminish the survival of a species would be eliminated early on in within the species evolution. Further, let us for a moment pretend that there was a gay gene and therefore individuals are born gay, consider whether they should be able to procreate were they ever to find themselves, say, in a sexual scenario with the opposite sex. One would think that far from just not being attracted to the opposite sex they also would not be able to produce a human baby if they met sexually with the opposite sex, suggesting some sort of sterility or more a branching off of the species which would be able to produce only gay offspring. However, we know that if we were to take a random gay man and we can even set him up with a gay woman and they will produce a child. There are no tests that could be done on the child to determine whether it is predestined to be more sexually attracted to either sex, but considering its parents are both gay, it will likely be more open to taking partners of the same sex because that is a precedent set up by its parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe it is a learned behavior as well, whether through psychological trauma or some kind of taboo lust. I also find these people to be incredibly dense and materialistic, and at times hostile or even homicidal. I believe it is another demon that man needs to conquer before he can advance to the next stage of higher consciousness. It is a form of lust, and it is a sin. An abomination to the Lord.

Avante
03-30-2016, 09:49 PM
I believe it is a learned behavior as well, whether through psychological trauma or some kind of taboo lust. I also find these people to be incredibly dense and materialistic, and at times hostile or even homicidal. I believe it is another demon that man needs to conquer before he can advance to the next stage of higher consciousness. It is a form of lust, and it is a sin. An abomination to the Lord.

I agree with all that, and well said.

Blake
03-30-2016, 10:33 PM

Appealing to the masses. Failure.

Avante
03-30-2016, 10:55 PM
Nobody would want their child to be gay, that pretty much says it all. Yes you'd love them just the same but you would prefer they be straight.

So while we are expected to..."hey, cool with me"...that is never really how it is.

Blake
03-30-2016, 11:04 PM
Nobody would want their child to be gay

You're so stupid.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 12:45 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) when did you choose to become straight?

and why would somebody choose to be gay then try to stay in the closet for years. in high school there were dudes who were obviously gay but wouldn't come out, but then eventually did. so they chose to be something that they'd then try to hard to hide and seem like everybody else?

do you think you could suddenly "choose" to become attracted to throbbing cocks? i doubt it

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 09:08 AM
No one is born gay

I definitely think that some people are born with a genetic makeup that predisposes them towards liking the same sex.

Avante
03-31-2016, 10:31 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) when did you choose to become straight?

and why would somebody choose to be gay then try to stay in the closet for years. in high school there were dudes who were obviously gay but wouldn't come out, but then eventually did. so they chose to be something that they'd then try to hard to hide and seem like everybody else?

do you think you could suddenly "choose" to become attracted to throbbing cocks? i doubt it

I never thought about it, who does, oh yeah...homosexuals.

Show me the scientific evidence that there is a gay gene.

And people do things all the time that are hurtful to themselves. Who was born a drug addict, alcoholic, crook/criminal? We all make bad decisions, smoking?

clambake
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
is there a pedo gene?

Avante
03-31-2016, 10:36 AM
is there a pedo gene?

Good question start a thread about it, this thread is about homosexuality.

Avante
03-31-2016, 10:45 AM
I definitely think that some people are born with a genetic makeup that predisposes them towards liking the same sex.

How many gays come from a family of gays?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 11:07 AM
How many gays come from a family of gays?

that's dumb.

DeadlyDynasty
03-31-2016, 11:17 AM
It's a disorder that affects millions, not entirely unlike autism.

Avante
03-31-2016, 11:18 AM
that's dumb.

Dumb is thinking we will find a born homosexual from a family tree of heterosexuals.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 11:22 AM
Dumb is thinking we will find a born homosexual from a family tree of heterosexuals.

you're assuming that every single person that has a predisposition is going to accept it and lead a totally gay lifestyle.
and you also do understand that traits can be hidden or shown to different degrees?

Is Mason half retarded?

Blake
03-31-2016, 11:27 AM

You're so stupid.

03-31-2016, 11:29 AM
Pedovante going full religitard ITT :lmao

Avante
03-31-2016, 11:44 AM
you're assuming that every single person that has a predisposition is going to accept it and lead a totally gay lifestyle.
and you also do understand that traits can be hidden or shown to different degrees?

Is Mason half retarded?

I'm not assuming anything. There is no proof of any kind that a gay gene exists. And we know it's not heredity which was my point there.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 11:45 AM
I never thought about it, who does, oh yeah...homosexuals.

Show me the scientific evidence that there is a gay gene.

And people do things all the time that are hurtful to themselves. Who was born a drug addict, alcoholic, crook/criminal? We all make bad decisions, smoking?
"I never thought about it" makes no sense. You are calling sexuality a choice but are now saying you never chose yours.

Smoking drinking and drug use come from peer pressure a lot of times. Depression. And then addiction. Crimes like theft usually come from those desperate for a buck.

Avante
03-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Smoking drinking and drug use come from peer pressure a lot of times. Depression. And then addiction. Crimes like theft usually come from those desperate for a buck.

You said...a lot of times....right? What does that mean? Put a % to that.

What's your take on this?

"In a nutshell, if you take pairs of identical twins in which one twin is homosexual, the identical co-twin is usually not homosexual. That means, given that identical twins are always genetically identical, homosexuality cannot be genetically dictated. No-one is born gay." by Dr. Neil Whitehead, from the book, My Genes Made Me Do It! - a Scientific Look at Sexual Orientation, a review of more than 20 years of scientific research into homosexuality from more than 10,000 scientific papers and publications

Blake
03-31-2016, 11:53 AM
You said...a lot of times....right? What does that mean? Put a % to that.

What's your take on this?

"In a nutshell, if you take pairs of identical twins in which one twin is homosexual, the identical co-twin is usually not homosexual. That means, given that identical twins are always genetically identical, homosexuality cannot be genetically dictated. No-one is born gay." by Dr. Neil Whitehead, from the book, My Genes Made Me Do It! - a Scientific Look at Sexual Orientation, a review of more than 20 years of scientific research into homosexuality from more than 10,000 scientific papers and publications

Why do you never link your quotes? Is it because you got it from a bible beater website?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm not assuming anything. There is no proof of any kind that a gay gene exists. And we know it's not heredity which was my point there.

I don't know about proof of a gay gene. I haven't done a bunch of research on it. But it's clear that some men are born with something (a gene or whatever) that makes them more effeminate and/or with a predilection for the same sex. And vice versa with women. Sometimes this gets accepted and fostered and sometimes, parents and/or society forces them to fight it. I'm sure in some cases, it could be something learned or developed due to a traumatic event. But I believe that a large part of gay people were in effect "born that way".

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 11:56 AM
If homosexuality was purely genetic "you got it or ya dont" thing it would have been wiped out a long time ago due to natural selection (a theory you don't believe in). There are many things about people's personalities that aren't purely genetic but at the same time are not "choices.

Gene expression is a very complicated concept. Two people born with the same gene might not express that gene unless it gets triggered

Avante
03-31-2016, 12:02 PM
I don't know about proof of a gay gene. I haven't done a bunch of research on it. But it's clear that some men are born with something (a gene or whatever) that makes them more effeminate and/or with a predilection for the same sex. And vice versa with women. Sometimes this gets accepted and fostered and sometimes, parents and/or society forces them to fight it. I'm sure in some cases, it could be something learned or developed due to a traumatic event. But I believe that a large part of gay people were in effect "born that way".

Ok that's cool, an opinion without any actual proof.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 12:03 PM
Ok that's cool, an opinion without any actual proof.

Observational proof. Plenty out there.

Avante
03-31-2016, 12:03 PM
If homosexuality was purely genetic it would have been wiped out a long time ago due to natural selection (a theory you don't believe in). There are many things about people's personalities that aren't purely genetic but at the same time are not "choices.

Where is the evidence supporting the claim that homosexuality is a born trait?

Avante
03-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Observational proof. Plenty out there.

Such as what?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 12:09 PM
Such as what?

I'm not going to get into some kind of Chumpdumper debate with you. I don't give a enough of a shit. If I were still allowed to start threads, I doubt I'd be arguing with you in the first place.
Here's some reading for you though.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/06/biological_basis_for_homosexuality_the_fraternal_b irth_order_explanation.html

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 12:10 PM
lol thinking people choose to be gay then hide in the closet for decades

Blake
03-31-2016, 12:10 PM
Where is the evidence supporting the claim that homosexuality is a born trait?

You're so stupid.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 12:14 PM

and further lol at an admitted pedophile arguing the case

Avante
03-31-2016, 12:17 PM
I'm not going to get into some kind of Chumpdumper debate with you. I don't give a enough of a shit. If I were still allowed to start threads, I doubt I'd be arguing with you in the first place.
Here's some reading for you though.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/06/biological_basis_for_homosexuality_the_fraternal_b irth_order_explanation.html

So you went from plenty of observational proof to frustration when asked to prove that statement?

Avante
03-31-2016, 12:19 PM

Drug addict choosing to be that hiding it from everyone, happens all the time.

Avante
03-31-2016, 12:21 PM
Who can show me anything proving that homosexuality is a botn trait?

leemajors
03-31-2016, 12:22 PM
Avante, how would you explain homosexual behavior in other primates and mammals? Bonobos, dolphins?

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Drug addict choosing to be that hiding it from everyone, happens all the time.
already explained drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. you're just ignoring shit now. nobody CHOOSES to be an addict

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 12:27 PM
So you went from plenty of observational proof to frustration when asked to prove that statement?

No. I just don't feel like typing out the amount of sentences that would go towards my observational proof comment.

Blake
03-31-2016, 12:32 PM
Who can show me anything proving that homosexuality is a botn trait?

G. Oogle can show you. He knows a lot.

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 12:46 PM
already explained drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. you're just ignoring shit now. nobody CHOOSES to be an addict

????? Wwwhhhaaaaaaaattttttttt????????????

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Avante, how would you explain homosexual behavior in other primates and mammals? Bonobos, dolphins?

Homosexual or will just do anything they can? Are these animals ONLY attracted to the same sex?

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:19 PM
No. I just don't feel like typing out the amount of sentences that would go towards my observational proof comment.

So you have no observational proof?

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:24 PM

Kid hits an old wino up (he can keep the change) to buy him some smokes at 14, he does all he can to hide is smoking from his parents. He knows his dad will tan his hide if he finds out.

Guys driving around on a Friday night looking to score some coke, you don't think they know the repurcussions of their actions?

Girl walks around with a black eye and a busted lip, her boyfriend beat her up ......AGAIN!!!!!!!

Come on, just how naive are you?

We do what we want, the hell with the law, and the repurcussions for our actions, you really don't know this? You do drive, right?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 01:29 PM
So you have no observational proof?

I do. At least as far as I'm concerned.

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:32 PM
I do. At least as far as I'm concerned.

Then why tell me?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 01:33 PM
Then why tell me?

Because you're either smart enough to see it for yourself or you're too dumb to get it anyway.

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:39 PM
Because you're either smart enough to see it for yourself or you're too dumb to get it anyway.

What am I suppose to be getting?

Homosexuality and choice are closely related. When answering the question of is homosexuality (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality) a choice one has to consider that homosexual acts between consenting adults are, by definition, done by choice. In addition, according to the Bible and Christian ex-homosexuals (http://www.spurstalk.com/Ex-homosexuals), homosexuality is a sinful choice (I Corinthians 6:9-11). Also, in 2012 ABC News reported concerning actress Cynthia Nixon: "Cynthia Nixon stands by her statement that she is gay by choice, despite the backlash she’s received from members of the gay community."[1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-1)
Given that there are people who state they are ex-homosexuals (http://www.spurstalk.com/Ex-homosexuals) and given that the homosexual population has significantly higher rates of many diseases and the homosexual population also has significantly lower rates of various measures of mental health (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality_and_Health), it can be strongly argued that engaging in homosexual acts is a bad choice for individuals. Those who make this choice suffer significantly higher rates of domestic violence in homosexual couples (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexual_Couples_and_Domestic_Violence). In addition, according to experts homosexual murders are relatively or quite common and often homosexual murders are very brutal (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality_and_Murders). Also, the homosexual population has a greater propensity to engage in illegal drug use (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality_and_Illegal_Drug_Use).

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 01:42 PM

I don't know. what?

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:42 PM
I don't know. what?

Homosexuality and choice are closely related. When answering the question of is homosexuality (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality) a choice one has to consider that homosexual acts between consenting adults are, by definition, done by choice. In addition, according to the Bible and Christian ex-homosexuals (http://www.spurstalk.com/Ex-homosexuals), homosexuality is a sinful choice (I Corinthians 6:9-11). Also, in 2012 ABC News reported concerning actress Cynthia Nixon: "Cynthia Nixon stands by her statement that she is gay by choice, despite the backlash she’s received from members of the gay community."[1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-1)
Given that there are people who state they are ex-homosexuals (http://www.spurstalk.com/Ex-homosexuals) and given that the homosexual population has significantly higher rates of many diseases and the homosexual population also has significantly lower rates of various measures of mental health (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality_and_Health), it can be strongly argued that engaging in homosexual acts is a bad choice for individuals. Those who make this choice suffer significantly higher rates of domestic violence in homosexual couples (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexual_Couples_and_Domestic_Violence). In addition, according to experts homosexual murders are relatively or quite common and often homosexual murders are very brutal (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality_and_Murders). Also, the homosexual population has a greater propensity to engage in illegal drug use (http://www.spurstalk.com/Homosexuality_and_Illegal_Drug_Use).

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 01:50 PM

so you're equating choosing to be gay with choosing to have gay sex?

Blake
03-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Kid hits an old wino up (he can keep the change) to buy him some smokes at 14, he does all he can to hide is smoking from his parents. He knows his dad will tan his hide if he finds out.

Guys driving around on a Friday night looking to score some coke, you don't think they know the repurcussions of their actions?

Girl walks around with a black eye and a busted lip, her boyfriend beat her up ......AGAIN!!!!!!!

Come on, just how naive are you?

We do what we want, the hell with the law, and the repurcussions for our actions, you really don't know this? You do drive, right?

Cool stories, grampa

Blake
03-31-2016, 01:54 PM

Oh the bible says it's a choice. In your face, science.

Avante
03-31-2016, 01:55 PM
so you're equating choosing to be gay with choosing to have gay sex?

I'm showing you just another person who disagrees with you.

No end in sight.

If a bisexual has a good relationship with one gender and a bad relationship with the other, can’t this “bisexual person” easily go from 50-50 to 40-60? Since we’ve already seen that homosexual ideology says it’s not even possible to determine who is/is not homosexual, it would be absurd to assert that a particular bisexual was born at 63.2 percent gay and must be stuck at that exact level for his entire life. By providing specific legal protection for bisexuals, discrimination laws acknowledge that we are all bisexual because we all have the full capability of going either way.
Also, if people are “born gay,” please explain whether pedophiles were born that way and if not, why is there such an insistence that their behavior must have been learned or chosen, but that of heterosexuals and homosexuals could not have been?
The idea that people can be inherently homosexual only makes sense if you don’t think about it. Homosexuality is about what a person does and not about what a person is.
‘Born gay’ doesn’t make sense
As noted above, if we continue to fight misplaced compassion toward homosexuals, we cannot win. If instead we disseminate and utilize evidence that “born gay” doesn’t make any sense, we cannot lose. If the logic in this commentary piece is widely dispersed and applied, it could cripple the homosexual agenda, ideology and social/political influence.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 02:06 PM
I'm showing you just another person who disagrees with you.

No end in sight.

If a bisexual has a good relationship with one gender and a bad relationship with the other, can’t this “bisexual person” easily go from 50-50 to 40-60? Since we’ve already seen that homosexual ideology says it’s not even possible to determine who is/is not homosexual, it would be absurd to assert that a particular bisexual was born at 63.2 percent gay and must be stuck at that exact level for his entire life. By providing specific legal protection for bisexuals, discrimination laws acknowledge that we are all bisexual because we all have the full capability of going either way.
Also, if people are “born gay,” please explain whether pedophiles were born that way and if not, why is there such an insistence that their behavior must have been learned or chosen, but that of heterosexuals and homosexuals could not have been?
The idea that people can be inherently homosexual only makes sense if you don’t think about it. Homosexuality is about what a person does and not about what a person is.
‘Born gay’ doesn’t make sense
As noted above, if we continue to fight misplaced compassion toward homosexuals, we cannot win. If instead we disseminate and utilize evidence that “born gay” doesn’t make any sense, we cannot lose. If the logic in this commentary piece is widely dispersed and applied, it could cripple the homosexual agenda, ideology and social/political influence.

So you have Cynthia Nixon and an un-sourced couple of paragraphs. But it's cool you rely on Hollywood Stars to give you your opinions.

Avante
03-31-2016, 02:14 PM
So you have Cynthia Nixon and an un-sourced couple of paragraphs. But it's cool you rely on Hollywood Stars to give you your opinions.

My opinions about homosexuality were forged long long ago when I watched my cousin Billy become a gay male at around 14. Billy had had girlfriends.

And you do realize I could post a ton of articles all talking about how homosexuality is a choice, right? I know you won't watch any videos but there is also a ton there.

Nobody is born gay, you make that choice.

Blake
03-31-2016, 02:24 PM
And you do realize I could post a ton of articles all talking about how homosexuality is a choice, right? I know you won't watch any videos but there is also a ton there.

All from bible beater sources

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 02:27 PM
My opinions about homosexuality were forged long long ago when I watched my cousin Billy become a gay male at around 14. Billy had had girlfriends.

so your opinions about homosexuality are based on your teenaged assessment of one incident involving your 14 year old cousin? sounds very scientific.

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 02:30 PM
I don't know if it's so much as a choice as it is an experience that shaped you when you were young. I might not agree with being "born that way" but I also don't agree that you made a decision to be gay. I think it's somewhere in the middle.

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 02:31 PM
so your opinions about homosexuality are based on your teenaged assessment of one incident involving your 14 year old cousin? sounds very scientific.

By cousin Billy, he means the 14 year old Vietnamese boy he enslaved.

Avante
03-31-2016, 02:32 PM

That was when I first became aware of homosexuality. And since then nothing has changed my mind, it is a choice.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 02:36 PM

but since it's that easy...

I had a good friend in middle school who had a girlfriend here and there. When he was 15, he told us he was gay. Over the next few years and countless discussions with him, he said he always knew he was gay but made himself try girls. Said it made him miserable. He only found out how to be happy once he went with his true feelings. I guess you could say he made the choice to be himself (gay) but that's not really what we're discussing here.

But unlike you, I haven't based my entire opinion solely on his testimony. In fact, I told him that I believed that you aren't just born gay. But over time, I've seen enough to change my mind.

Avante
03-31-2016, 02:37 PM

When I got back on the ship with my 14 year old captive I did have a problem with just where I could keep him enslaved. The chief didn't want him to be a distraction. My fellow shipmates nicknamed him "Pigeon" because he was badly pigeon toed. Bummer is my 1st officer didn't go for it so we had to let "Pigeon" go in Kobe Japan.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 02:38 PM
????? Wwwhhhaaaaaaaattttttttt????????????
Choosing to do drugs is one thing. Being an addict is an entirely different animal

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 02:39 PM

that makes sense now.

Avante: you're gay...you will choose to be gay
Billy: I'm not...I have girlfriends...
Avante (unzipping pants) : you're gay...it's your choice and you choose to like older men
Billy: I'm not...please don't...ahhhahhaahahah
Avante (wiping off and zipping up pants) : see...you're gay

Avante
03-31-2016, 02:41 PM
but since it's that easy...

I had a good friend in middle school who had a girlfriend here and there. When he was 15, he told us he was gay. Over the next few years and countless discussions with him, he said he always knew he was gay but made himself try girls. Said it made him miserable. He only found out how to be happy once he went with his true feelings. I guess you could say he made the choice to be himself (gay) but that's not really what we're discussing here.

But unlike you, I haven't based my entire opinion solely on his testimony. In fact, I told him that I believed that you aren't just born gay. But over time, I've seen enough to change my mind.

I've seen nothing that leads me to believe homosexuality is a born trait. And if you can find me any actual evidence that is let's see it.

Ginobilly
03-31-2016, 02:42 PM
I agree with some of what the doctor says that it's mostly a psychological"disturbance" mental illness that causes you to like the same sex. My first girlfriend( when I was 18-20) who was lesbian/bisexual, was sexually molested by her older step brother when she was 9-11 years old. He started by giving her weed, then he moved to giving her alcohol, seroquel/xanax, and she said he started becoming violent and threatening her with killing everybody if she didn't continue with the sex. She said that fucked her up bad and that's the reason that contributed towards her homosexuality. It also didn't help that her parents where pot smoking/cocaine snorting losers who neglected their kids.

One of my male cousins is an ex-homosexual. His father neglected him and left his mom to start another family and I think that deeply affected him in a lot of ways. Also it didn't help him that he thinks he has a small dick and can't please a women. He's a fat dude with a normal cock size but the fat covers most of his inches leaving him with only 3 visible inches. He went to therapy for this and wanted to get an operation because he taught he had micropenis and it turned out he has a normal size 5 incher, so the doctor refused and told him to loose weight and that his problem is psychological. I guess watching too much porn could fuck you up psychologically and turn you gay? My sister, who worked for CPS for like 15 years, told me of a case of neglected children(mother was a stripper/prostitute drug addict) where the oldest brother (aged 12) would sexually molest his younger siblings ( two younger boys aged 6,8 and a girl 10) because their mother would leave them all day by themselves and they would watch gay/straight porn and would imitate the actors. They also where all smoking weed because the mother would bring it to the house.

The only people who are true homosexuals are intersex people where their chromosomes went haywire and they both male/female. But this condition is very rare and there's probably only like about 10 actual people suffering from that in a world of 7 billion.

Avante
03-31-2016, 02:42 PM
Choosing to do drugs is one thing. Being an addict is an entirely different animal

No it's not, when you choose to do drugs you were well aware of what could happen.

Avante
03-31-2016, 02:44 PM
that makes sense now.

Avante: you're gay...you will choose to be gay
Billy: I'm not...I have girlfriends...
Avante (unzipping pants) : you're gay...it's your choice and you choose to like older men
Billy: I'm not...please don't...ahhhahhaahahah
Avante (wiping off and zipping up pants) : see...you're gay

Then you wonder why I can't put too much into what you say.

We'll talk about something else, this is simply too mature for you.

See ya~~~

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 02:45 PM

What's different is knowing the consequences of your actions. Not only have I taken MANY classes on drugs and drug addiction but I spent years working with addicts. I have been around them firsthand.

You make the choice to smoke cigarettes. This isn't the 30s, people know what could happen to them. Hardcore drugs like heroin and cocaine... c'mon man. Unless you are drugged and fed those drugs against your will, you know what the results will be.

So, yes the are two different things but you set yourself up for that outcome.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 02:46 PM
True. But nobody smokes their first cigarette in high school with the expectation of being a pack-a-day guy. I'm not calling their decision smart. But addiction isn't a choice. You don't "choose" to become addicted. You just become addicted. There is never that moment you make the conscious decision of "OK I've been doing this drug recreationally for a couple of weeks now, time to develop an addiction." Rather, you just feel it when it hits you

What you're suggesting is that anybody who checks their phone while driving chooses to get into an accident.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 02:48 PM
I've seen nothing that leads me to believe homosexuality is a born trait. And if you can find me any actual evidence that is let's see it.

You've already admitted several things that lead me to believe you really don't get out in the real world much. You're an old timer. You've been stuck out in some podunk area of California for sometime now living in your man cave with a bunch of books and music.

So it doesn't surprise me that you don't have much to go on other than this thing with your cousin. As most old farts are, you're stuck in your ways and are probably not going to change your mind, regardless of how much evidence (anecdotal or scientific) is put in front of you.

Blake
03-31-2016, 02:50 PM
I agree with some of what the doctor says that it's mostly a psychological"disturbance" mental illness that causes you to like the same sex.

Lol mental illness

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 02:53 PM
True. But nobody smokes their first cigarette in high school with the expectation of being a pack-a-day guy. I'm not calling their decision smart. But addiction isn't a choice. You don't "choose" to become addicted. You just become addicted. There is never that moment you make the conscious decision of "OK I've been doing this drug recreationally for a couple of weeks now, time to develop an addiction." Rather, you just feel it when it hits you

What you're suggesting is that anybody who checks their phone while driving chooses to get into an accident.

So, by your thought process, you are saying that someone becomes gay by just casually watching gay porn or maybe just kissing the same sex with no intent of going all the way?

Blake
03-31-2016, 02:58 PM
So, by your thought process, you are saying that someone becomes gay by just casually watching gay porn or maybe just kissing the same sex with no intent of going all the way?

I don't see why that couldn't be possible.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 02:59 PM

what about sticking things in your butt? like your fingers or maybe a baseball bat?

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:00 PM
You've already admitted several things that lead me to believe you really don't get out in the real world much. You're an old timer. You've been stuck out in some podunk area of California for sometime now living in your man cave with a bunch of books and music.

So it doesn't surprise me that you don't have much to go on other than this thing with your cousin. As most old farts are, you're stuck in your ways and are probably not going to change your mind, regardless of how much evidence (anecdotal or scientific) is put in front of you.

How about some reality?

I spent 4 years in the military, over 30 as a traveling salesmen. Played city league football and know far more people than you do.

I go with what I've seen from Hong Kong to Mexico to Seattle Washington to Reno Nevada and all points in between. I wandered the state of Cali for 10 years, woke up many times with...what was her name and where am I at?

You are as wrong a wrong gets.

And, what evidence have you showed me?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:01 PM
How about some reality?

I spent 4 years in the military, over 30 as a traveling salesmen. Played city league football and know far more people than you do.

I go with what I've seen from Hong Kong to Mexico to Seattle Washington to Reno Nevada and all points in between. I wandered the state of Cali for 10 years, woke up many times with...what was her name and where am I at.

face it. you've made up your mind and are too old to change it. you're scared old timer. scared of what this worlds a commin' to.

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 03:02 PM
I don't see why that couldn't be possible.

Not saying that it can't be. What I am asking if this is his reason for all gay people becoming that way. Since he is comparing it to drug addiction. Or is he saying that addiction is always there and needs a catalyst to bring it out? If that is the case then it still doesn't jive since those addicts that don't KNOW they are addicts could not be compared to a gay person.

All I am saying is that you can't compare drug addiction with homosexuality. Unless you are saying that there is something wrong with their programming.

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:04 PM
face it. you've made up your mind and are too old to change it. you're scared old timer. scared of what this worlds a commin' to.

I live in the same world you do, I see the same things. I just know what I'm seeing, something we can't say about you?

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 03:04 PM
what about sticking things in your butt? like your fingers or maybe a baseball bat?

That makes you gay? That doesn't mean it has to be with the opposite sex.

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 03:06 PM
How about some reality?

I go with what I've seen from Hong Kong to Mexico to Seattle Washington to Reno Nevada and all points in between. I wandered the state of Cali for 10 years, woke up many times with...what was her name and where am I at?

And, what evidence have you showed me?

All points between Mexico, Seattle and Reno? WOW!

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:06 PM
That makes you gay? That doesn't mean it has to be with the opposite sex.

whew. that's what I needed to here.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:08 PM
whew. that's what I needed to here.

hear

why the fuck am I not even allowed to edit my own posts.

plus...every reply I make, I have to answer "What city is San Antonio facing in the 2013 Finals?".

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:08 PM
All points between Mexico, Seattle and Reno? WOW!

Let's see....

Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, Viet Nam, Phillipines, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Mexico, Cali. That's about it.

Ginobilly
03-31-2016, 03:14 PM
Lol mental illness

It is pendejo......Mental illness: any deviant ( or sexual) behavior that jeopardizes your physical health. common sense tells you will get a disease(HIV) sticking your penis in another man's anus or be on the receiving end of it. You do realize nature didn't intent the anus to be penetrated; only for feces to come out. I've never seen healthy homosexuals ever. They all look sick by the time their in their early 20's and old by 35. The steriods and plastic surgery/hvi meds only do so much to maintain a youthful appearance. Ingesting semen and taking it up the ass when your a man fucks you up biologically because men can't absorb semen the way a women does. It Fucks up your immune system.

lol pretending to be wise yet your a fuckin dumbass that can't comprehend basic human biology.
:lmao modern education

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 03:15 PM
No. I've been pretty adamant that sexuality isn't a choice

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 03:16 PM
You can't get HIV from gay sex if your partner didn't have it in the first place. Gay sex doesn't just magically create HIV

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:18 PM

Where's the scientific evidence that backs that belief?

Blake
03-31-2016, 03:21 PM
It is pendejo......Mental illness: any deviant ( or sexual) behavior that jeopardizes your physical health. common sense tells you will get a disease(HIV) sticking your penis in another man's anus or be on the receiving end of it. You do realize nature didn't intent the anus to be penetrated; only for feces to come out. I've never seen healthy homosexuals ever. They all look sick by the time their in their early 20's and old by 35. The steriods and plastic surgery/hvi meds only do so much to maintain a youthful appearance. Ingesting semen and taking it up the ass when your a man fucks you up biologically because men can't absorb semen the way a women does. It Fucks up your immune system.

lol pretending to be wise yet your a fuckin dumbass that can't comprehend basic human biology.
:lmao modern education

Lol. So much lol to choose from here.

What about lesbians?

You've never had a blow job and never will?

You've really never seen a healthy homosexual?

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 03:21 PM
Where's the scientific evidence that backs that belief?
Throughout nature. We see homosexual animals other than humans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:23 PM
Throughout nature. We see homosexual animals other than humans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Then there's...

American Psychiatric Association stated, in an article titled "LGBT-Sexual Orientation" published on its website psychiatry.org (accessed Mar. 12, 2015):
"No one knows what causes heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality. Homosexuality was once thought to be the result of troubled family dynamics or faulty psychological development. Those assumptions are now understood to have been based on misinformation and prejudice. Currently there is a renewed interest in searching for biological etiologies for homosexuality. However, to date there are no replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological etiology for homosexuality. Similarly, no specific psychosocial or family dynamic cause for homosexuality has been identified, including histories of childhood sexual abuse. Sexual abuse does not appear to be more prevalent in children who grow up to identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual, than in children who identify as heterosexual."

Mar. 12, 2015 - American Psychiatric Association http://www.spurstalk.com/images/gstar.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/view.source.php?sourceID=003512)

Down to having to use animals as examples, ha~~~ And did those animals shun the other sex or did they simply do whoever was around?

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:32 PM

What about lesbians?

Lesbians are a little more complicated. If both are hot, then they are bi-sexual. If both are ugly and butch, then they are definitely lesbians.
If one is hot and the other is butch, then the hot one is probably more straight than gay. The butch is lesbian.

Blake
03-31-2016, 03:33 PM
hear

why the fuck am I not even allowed to edit my own posts.

plus...every reply I make, I have to answer "What city is San Antonio facing in the 2013 Finals?".

Lolwut

Blake
03-31-2016, 03:35 PM
Lesbians are a little more complicated. If both are hot, then they are bi-sexual. If both are ugly and butch, then they are definitely lesbians.
If one is hot and the other is butch, then the hot one is probably more straight than gay. The butch is lesbian.

Right. The butch is mentally ill. The hot one is meant for dudes.

Ginobilly
03-31-2016, 03:37 PM

What about lesbians?
a lesbian cousin of mine from Mexico is suffering from throat cancer caused by drinking vaginal fluids and her teeth are all fucked up.( that's what the mexican doctors told her and for her to stop doing that.
You've never had a blow job and never will?
I have before but I don't like them that much cause my mushroom head is too sensitive and it starts hurting. I have eaten pussy in the past but I don't really enjoy it because I heard it could give you throat/mouth cancer. Good ole fashioned vaginal/penile sex without a condom and kissing/cuddling is good enough for me.

You've really never seen a healthy homosexual?
All the one's that I've known through out my family and friends, nope. They all are suffering from some ailment(std's) failing organs, etc. And all of them keep it a secret and only certain members of their friends and family know. My mom works for a gay man doing clerical work and this guy is only like 50 but looks and walks like some 70 year old man. My dad who is 63 looks like he's in his 40's.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:37 PM
Lolwut

yes...I've been banned from starting threads. In addition, I can't check my replied posts. I can't start a post in the middle of a thread but can only reply.
And to make matters worse, every reply I make, I have to answer the "random" question. Which is always, "What city is San Antonio facing in the 2013 Finals?".

It's a travesty and an egregious trouncing of my freedom of speech.

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:44 PM
yes...I've been banned from starting threads. In addition, I can't check my replied posts. I can't start a post in the middle of a thread but can only reply.
And to make matters worse, every reply I make, I have to answer the "random" question. Which is always, "What city is San Antonio facing in the 2013 Finals?".

It's a travesty and an egregious trouncing of my freedom of speech.

Like myself you talked about the wrong things, we both should have.......

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258842&p=8503275#post8503275

Ginobilly
03-31-2016, 03:46 PM
You can't get HIV from gay sex if your partner didn't have it in the first place. Gay sex doesn't just magically create HIV
according to some doctors/scientist, it does. Or if you start having sex with animals, you can also get it. I guess nature punishes the creatures who try to go against it. I know two gay guys that are family friends from Mexico who both contracted it even though neither of them had it. And they were monogamous and claimed they didn't cheat on each other and they were both really surprised when they found out they were both HVI positive.

Blake
03-31-2016, 03:46 PM
All the one's that I've known through out my family and friends, nope. They all are suffering from some ailment(std's) failing organs, etc. And all of them keep it a secret and only certain members of their friends and family know. My mom works for a gay man doing clerical work and this guy is only like 50 but looks and walks like some 70 year old man. My dad who is 63 looks like he's in his 40's.

Lol anecdotes.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:48 PM
Like myself you talked about the wrong things, we both should have.......

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258842&p=8503275#post8503275

do you have to answer a random question every time you reply? cantthinkofanything isn't treated as harshly.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 03:48 PM
according to some doctors/scientist, it does. Or if you start having sex with animals, you can also get it. I guess nature punishes the creatures who try to go against it. I know two gay guys that are family friends from Mexico who both contracted it even though neither of them had it. And they were monogamous and claimed they didn't cheat on each other and they were both really surprised when they found out they were both HVI positive.
:lmao

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 03:51 PM

what about a badger? would I get AIDS if I had sex with a badger? hypothetically. and consensual of course.
What if it just stuck its fingers or a baseball bat in my butt?

Avante
03-31-2016, 03:58 PM
do you have to answer a random question every time you reply? cantthinkofanything isn't treated as harshly.

Nope!

Avante
03-31-2016, 04:00 PM
what about a badger? would I get AIDS if I had sex with a badger? hypothetically. and consensual of course.

It's as if you want to be real and adult and we see the effort then ya lose it and we see....fingers in a baseball bat.....

Grow up, ok?

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 04:01 PM

Was the addiction just a strawman to throw me off then? I'm asking because they don't go together. You can't be an addict if you don't use. It's like saying "I'm addicted to meth, I've just never used it.

Ginobilly
03-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Lol anecdotes.

it is what psychology is based on mostly because it's illegal to do actual live research involving human children to see who ends up gay. Yeah let's molest one group, give em drugs, make em watch gay porn and live with fucked up same sex parents or single mothers and see who turns out gay?
lol you have no common sense dumbass
lol You have no real world experience
lol getting cucked and wife leaving you
lol hypocrite in daughter going to chrishstian school to keep her away from bad influences. yet your promoting them to everybody else kids.
lol The truth is your wife left you cause you weren't a strong man with good morals.

Blake
03-31-2016, 04:03 PM
it is what psychology is based on mostly because it's illegal to do actual live research involving human children to see who ends up gay. Yeah let's molest one group, give em drugs, make em watch gay porn and live with fucked up same sex parents or single mothers and see who turns out gay?
lol you have no common sense dumbass
lol You have no real world experience
lol getting cucked and wife leaving you
lol hypocrite in daughter going to chrishstian school to keep her away from bad influences. yet your promoting them to everybody else kids.
lol The truth is your wife left you cause you weren't a strong man with good morals.

Lol angry

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 04:04 PM
Was the addiction just a strawman to throw me off then? I'm asking because they don't go together. You can't be an addict if you don't use. It's like saying "I'm addicted to meth, I've just never used it.
no, avante and i were on a tangent, and you came in halfway through with a random "whahaaaaat????" comment, presumably without reading the previous discussion leading up to that point

Ginobilly
03-31-2016, 04:05 PM

go for it dawg! be my guess! Take some meco loads up your ass by a joto to see if you get aids and report your finding with everybody here. Es tu tarea mijo for the evening. Since you claim it's safe and healthy in all. Ve a ver que puso la marrana!:lol

Avante
03-31-2016, 04:10 PM
Lol angry

I can't let this one go.

That right there is Blake. Is whole thing is that right there....lol angry. How sad is this?

This is why I'm done with this guy, that and his stupidity. Not a good combo.

Blake
03-31-2016, 04:13 PM
I can't let this one go.

That right there is Blake. Is whole thing is that right there....lol angry. How sad is this?

This is why I'm done with this guy, that and his stupidity. Not a good combo.

Says dumb fuck that uses anecdotes and bible beater websites to form opinions of the world around him.

On top of track almanacs, old jazzy records and yard sale conversations

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 04:13 PM
no, avante and i were on a tangent, and you came in halfway through with a random "whahaaaaat????" comment, presumably without reading the previous discussion leading up to that point

I had gone back and read it. You aren't helping your argument by adding avante btw.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 04:15 PM
I had gone back and read it. You aren't helping your argument by adding avante btw.
except for that fact that avante and i had disagreed with everything we've discussed.

you really have no clue what you're talking about here

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 04:23 PM
except for that fact that avante and i had disagreed with everything we've discussed.

you really have no clue what you're talking about here

Really? You and Avante were going back and forth about people doing things that will harm themselves. Then it went back to talking about people being born gay or not.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 04:27 PM
Really? You and Avante were going back and forth about people doing things that will harm themselves. Then it went back to talking about people being born gay or not.
let me give tl;dr for you

- i said sexuality isnt a choice. to support, i brought up the question of why somebody would choose to be gay only to stay in the closet, or choose to be gay in a country where its punishable by death

- avante countered with "people make bad decisions all the time, look at drug addicts, thieves"

- i said people start doing drugs for a variety of reasons, sometimes out of peer pressure, and people steal when they need money. i then separated the drug use from drug addiction. while drug USE is voluntary, drug addiction is not. that is in contrast to homosexuality. its not like people start sampling gay shit only to then go full homo. a lot of people realize they're gay far before they've had sexual experiences

wontstartdumbthreads
03-31-2016, 04:28 PM
It's as if you want to be real and adult and we see the effort then ya lose it and we see....fingers in a baseball bat.....

Grow up, ok?

fingers OR a baseball bat. in the butt.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-31-2016, 04:29 PM
^ doesnthavetoanswerrandomquestion

I. Hustle
03-31-2016, 04:31 PM

- i said sexuality isnt a choice. to support, i brought up the question of why somebody would choose to be gay only to stay in the closet, or choose to be gay in a country where its punishable by death

- avante countered with "people make bad decisions all the time, look at drug addicts, thieves"

- i said people start doing drugs for a variety of reasons, sometimes out of peer pressure, and people steal when they need money. i then separated the drug use from drug addiction. while drug USE is voluntary, drug addiction is not

Right, I read all that. Maybe I should have gone with "You guys both don't make sense for bringing drug addiction into this." I thought it was a given that he was a moron though.

You could have easily stopped it with "No, Avante, those two don't go together." and put a stop to it. Instead, you jumped in the dummy pool with him.

Blake
03-31-2016, 05:07 PM
Right, I read all that. Maybe I should have gone with "You guys both don't make sense for bringing drug addiction into this." I thought it was a given that he was a moron though.

You could have easily stopped it with "No, Avante, those two don't go together." and put a stop to it. Instead, you jumped in the dummy pool with him.

There's a bit of similarity in it

..When scientists look for "addiction genes," what they are really looking for are biological differences that may make someone more or less vulnerable to addiction. It may be harder for people with certain genes to quit once they start. Or they may experience more severe withdrawal symptoms if they try to quit.

Factors that make it harder to become addicted also may be genetic. For example, someone may feel sick from a drug that makes other people feel good. But someone's genetic makeup will never doom them to inevitably become an addict. Remember, environment makes up a large part of addiction risk.........

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/addiction/genes/

Avante
03-31-2016, 05:44 PM

You, calling anyone a moron/dummy is comical, and the really sad part is you don't even see it. Reality is not your friend.

03-31-2016, 06:41 PM
You, calling anyone a moron/dummy is comical, and the really sad part is you don't even see it. Reality is not your friend.

Holy shit the irony :lmao :lmao :lmao

Avante
03-31-2016, 06:52 PM
Holy shit the irony :lmao :lmao :lmao

You ever going to do anything besides this puppet bit? You been a follower all your life, heredity? Get out from under us and get out on your own, you can do it.

Let's see how you do when not leeching off us, start a thread all you're very own.

leemajors
04-01-2016, 06:19 AM

I wouldn't even start with that momo, he's special to say the least.

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 01:25 PM

- i said people start doing drugs for a variety of reasons, sometimes out of peer pressure, and people steal when they need money. i then separated the drug use from drug addiction. while drug USE is voluntary, drug addiction is not. that is in contrast to homosexuality. its not like people start sampling gay shit only to then go full homo. a lot of people realize they're gay far before they've had sexual experiences

but they didn't choose it, somebody else made them that way. Don't they practice the "bacha bazi" in a lot of muslim countries where they abuse neglected young boys? Isn't child abuse/pedo/pedestry one of the problems that runs rampant through muslim countries that the western mainstream media simply ignores? Liberals simply ignore issues when the evidence is staring them right in the face.

When you work with kids, especially neglected kids coming from fucked up homes, children are easily brainwashed/corrupted by an older adult. They lack defensive mechanisms that other kids coming from strong stable two parent homes have. How do you think sandusky abused all those boys? He prayed on vulnerable kids without no father figures. Bought them stuff, loved them and took them places, then he slowly started asking them for sexual favors in return. Like those fagget priests who prey on the same kids they're suppose to help. What do they tell them? They make themselves a god like father figure to the kid who has no father. Then they'll start slowly to sexually abuse them by introducing them to drugs and alcohol. They tell them, "if you don't suck my dick your going to hell" etc. Same way those mormon pedos abuse and marry 12 yr old girls.

In mexico it's common knowledge that when you sodomize another man, you disable him as a man. You wound his masculinity. Do you know that men who get gang raped in prisons, they often struggle to get an erection and have normal sexual relations with a women again. They have to go through therapy and spiritual healing.

A lot of people I think simply don't understand the mental illness reasoning behind homosexuality simply because of ignorance and people experience. It took me a while to fully comprehend where psychologist were coming from in the 50's. Thank God I was born to good catholic parents who taught us good morals and values. I bet a lot of you people here who don't believe the reasoning probably grew up in Alamo heights with rich stable parents, shop at HEB central market, basically born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Unfortunately, not everybody has the same ideal experiences you'll had with being born in a perfect situation. Daddy and mommy love you, buys you everything, buys you a hybrid car so you can take your skinny jeans, flannel wearing hipster queer boyfriend to guadalupe river for tubing, while drinking an artistic microbrew hefeweizen from fredicksburg :cry

I recommend you'll read "concepts of masculinity" if you want to understand how this homosexual psychological phenomena arises in the many different cultures of human societies. No culture thinks it's something positive to be gay, except a tribe in papa new guinea where teenage boys(13-15 yrs ) must ingest the semen and suck the penis of the elders in order to become men. Once they finish that rite of passage, then they could marry and start families. But it's only in that period where homosexuality is accepted in the tribe, after that, they would look down on you and cast you out of the village for continuing to suck dick.

spurraider21
04-01-2016, 01:37 PM
I bet a lot of you people here who don't believe the reasoning probably grew up in Alamo heights with rich stable parents, shop at HEB central market, basically born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Unfortunately, not everybody has the same ideal experiences you'll had with being born in a perfect situation. Daddy and mommy love you, buys you everything, buys you a hybrid car so you can take your skinny jeans, flannel wearing hipster queer boyfriend to guadalupe river for tubing, while drinking an artistic microbrew hefeweizen from fredicksburg :cry
oh, ok. thanks for the lessons in my own upbringing and family history, bro

DisAsTerBot
04-01-2016, 01:39 PM
lol at the religitards in this thread

Blake
04-01-2016, 01:50 PM
When you work with kids, especially neglected kids coming from fucked up homes, children are easily brainwashed/corrupted by an older adult.

Do you actually work with kids

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 01:55 PM
lol at the religitards in this thread

lol thinking religious people are against it. New flash 2016: today's mainstream catholic church n protestant churches are for lgbt. Gay priests run the vatican :lmao Ever heard of the lavender mafia?

lol nobody even goes to church or believes in god anymore, except for our mom's and abuelitas.
lol rational evolutionist/atheist people are simply disgusted by it. It has nothing to do with believing in any god/morality or whatnot.

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 01:56 PM
oh, ok. thanks for the lessons in my own upbringing and family history, bro

no problemo. cuidate hermano!

Blake
04-01-2016, 01:59 PM
lol thinking religious people are against it. New flash 2016: today's mainstream catholic church n protestant churches are for lgbt. Gay priests run the vatican :lmao Ever heard of the lavender mafia?

lol nobody even goes to church or believes in god anymore, except for our mom's and abuelitas.
lol rational evolutionist/atheist people are simply disgusted by it. It has nothing to do with believing in any god/morality or whatnot.

You're out of the loop.

DisAsTerBot
04-01-2016, 01:59 PM

lol extra defensive

Joseph Kony
04-01-2016, 02:03 PM

Newsflash: no one says newsflash anymore dipshit

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 02:08 PM
lol extra defensive

nope. It's just simply the truth. Westboro church or steven anderson's church don't count. They are in the minority. Truth is you speak against it, your labeled a hate monger/bigot nowadays in mainstream society. Except in the bible belt. Do you go out much? Have you been to today's churches for mass or whatever?

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Newsflash: no one says newsflash anymore dipshit

so angry, so defensive:depressed:cry I forgive you my black brother.

DisAsTerBot
04-01-2016, 02:12 PM
the rash of "religious freedom" bills suggests otherwise. Pay attention to current events much? Cause i sure as hell haven't been to church in ages.

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 02:15 PM
You're out of the loop.

blake your being obtuse. Why do you carry so much anger in your heart? Let it go bro. It's not healthy for you. How are you going to get another girlfriend with that anger? Maybe you should try dating a man since you seem to like it so much.

Ginobilly
04-01-2016, 02:26 PM
the rash of "religious freedom" bills suggests otherwise. Pay attention to current events much? Cause i sure as hell haven't been to church in ages.

what does that have to do with anything? Just because a few rednecks in some racist states passed a bill that protects business owners from participating in gay wedding now the gays are prosecuted? Why don't they go after muslims who refuse to bake cakes? Have you heard of Pope Francis comments of homosexuality in the last couple of years? Doesn't he speak for all of "Christianity" in this world supposedly? Well, I have been to catholic church recently(i don't go much only with my parents at times for special events) and it is a lot more liberal than when I was going back in the 90's to ccd.