PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Says There’s A Reason His Semen Could Be On A Patient’s Face

Koolaid_Man
03-30-2016, 07:57 PM
:lol bout to get convicted...

A former Mount Sinai Hospital ER doctor in New York City had quite an explanation for why his sperm may have landed on the face of a patient who accused him of sexual abuse during an examination of her shoulder.

Dr. David Newman was arrested in January after a woman said he gave her a debilitating extra shot of morphine and proceeded to masturbate and ejaculate on her face.

But Newman offered another possibility when investigators came calling on Jan. 12, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Citing newly released court documents, the Post said Newman, 44, told cops: “I am embarrassed because I whacked off in the lounge, and it was possible that the ejaculate may have gone from my hands to the woman’s blanket .. Semen may have also transferred from my hand to her face during the time I treated her.”

Avante
04-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Why is this guy still allowed to post threads here? An obvious mentally retarded person using the internet to unload their sickess. Something needs to be done.

This will be my only comment in this retards thread.

DMC
04-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Just look at the posters who incessantly create shitty threads and feel the need to always do so regardless what time of the year it happens to be. Narrow all these threads down to about 3 people. You'll have your answer.

SpursforSix
04-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Just look at the posters who incessantly create shitty threads and feel the need to always do so regardless what time of the year it happens to be. Narrow all these threads down to about 3 people. You'll have your answer.

Consigned

pgardn
04-03-2016, 10:05 AM
What a rich diverse life the OP must experience.

Skin color/sex, Skin color/sex, Skin color/sex...

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2016, 04:12 PM
My mama molested me so I molested little girls in return

This will be my only comment in this retards thread.

Fify

lebomb
04-04-2016, 12:39 PM
This reminds me of the time back in the day when I skeeted on this girls tummy after I pulled out, and I went to get a wash cloth to clean it up.....when I returned the skeet was GONE!!!! I looked all around, she didnt wipe it on my bed, on the carpet or on my curtains. I guess she ate it!!!! :hungry:

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2016, 02:27 PM
This reminds me of the time back in the day when I skeeted on this girls tummy after I pulled out, and I went to get a wash cloth to clean it up.....when I returned the skeet was GONE!!!! I looked all around, she didnt wipe it on my bed, on the carpet or on my curtains. I guess she ate it!!!! :hungry:

:lmao a real cum snatcher

SpursforSix
04-04-2016, 02:29 PM
:lmao a real cum snatcher

gross.

I bet you minimize the mess by letting it all go in your butt.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2016, 02:32 PM
gross.

I bet you minimize the mess by letting it all go in your butt.

I'm a not a 7 foot cuck that play for the Spurs.....

SpursforSix
04-04-2016, 02:37 PM
I'm a not a 7 foot cuck that play for the Spurs.....

that's OK. I'm not judging you. If you trust your lover, then letting him finish in your butt is probably very efficient. It probably also helps solve your diarrhea problem by acting as a bonding agent.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2016, 02:43 PM
that's OK. I'm not judging you. If you trust your lover, then letting him finish in your butt is probably very efficient. It probably also helps solve your diarrhea problem by actingas a bonding agent.

Sounds like you got that shit on lock :lol

I ain't mad at ya playa do your thug thistle:lol

DMX7
04-04-2016, 10:24 PM
It's possible.

DMC
04-05-2016, 12:02 AM

lol you pulled out and shot it on belly not knowing if she swallowed? rookie. She didn't eat it.

Chucho
04-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Sounds like you got that shit on lock :lol

I ain't mad at ya playa do your thug thistle:lol

LOL, this is your defense mechanism when you get put on the slab. Sad, sad, sad. You hate it when people boil you down to the Simp you are, don'tcha?