03-31-2016, 02:30 AM
1st player in NBA history to hit 1000pt/500RB/500AST/100STL/100BLK in a season

Best PF in the game and most versatile player the league has ever seen

Joseph Kony
03-31-2016, 02:33 AM
cool arbitrary stat faggot :tu

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 07:41 AM
How is that any diffrent than the Kiwi boners upstairs?

Kiwi is now ...

#5 in PER
#3 in BPM divided by Drating times winshare per 49 mins adjusted for pace ... post upstairs.

Look I am happy to see Kiwi develop but this thread isnt any different than the Kiwi jizz fest upstaairs.

JohnnyMax
03-31-2016, 07:49 AM
DPOY

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 07:56 AM
DPOY

Should be.
I think the voting last year (even if Kiwi deserved it) where Green got more first place votes and lost was horseshit.
That only can happen if some voters left green off their ballot which is ridiculous.

hater
03-31-2016, 08:08 AM
He's pretty good alright. But worrierettes won't get anywhere with Elian having to play 43 minutes vs the Jizz :lmao

Spurs9
03-31-2016, 08:23 AM
Who cares, you can craft any stat and say hes the first.

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2016, 08:35 AM
i doubt he his going to win dpoy, unless the voters looking at stats only...

stats dont tell the big picture though

Joseph Kony
03-31-2016, 09:05 AM
Should be.
I think the voting last year (even if Kiwi deserved it) where Green got more first place votes and lost was horseshit.
That only can happen if some voters left green off their ballot which is ridiculous.
Kawhi is gonna win it again too, watch :lol

also like I said this is a faggy arbitary stat because this has been approximated before but missed by a couple blocks/steals/assists. Oh but let's make it a nice looking even number so it seems more important!

faggot

Gummi Clutch
03-31-2016, 09:29 AM
draymond is a faggot from what I hear

Thread
03-31-2016, 09:31 AM
draymond is a faggot from what I hear

He's on the precipice of taking a seething MJ to the cleaners.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 09:52 AM

With that kind of amazing stat line..if he goes back to back it's time to put him in the conversation as the greatest PF ever...even over Duncan....because we've never had a dominant PF in NBA history that repeated... with those kinds of amazing stats..Draymond is a beast....

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 10:17 AM
With that kind of amazing stat line..if he goes back to back it's time to put him in the conversation as the greatest PF ever...even over Duncan....because we've never had a dominant PF in NBA history that repeated... with those kinds of amazing stats..Draymond is a beast....

But wait Kool, what about MVPau?

RD2191
03-31-2016, 10:19 AM
I came in here thinking he closed his mouth.

Mnky
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM

:lol

RsxPiimp
03-31-2016, 10:36 AM

Kiwi is now ...

#3 in BPM divided by Drating times winshare per 49 mins adjusted for pace ... post upstairs

Killa mah nigga going ham on the real 'a :lmao

03-31-2016, 11:18 AM

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 11:42 AM
I get why green isn't likeable (his persona), but I never understood why spurfan continuously knocks his game

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 11:45 AM
But wait Kool, what about MVPau?

If Draymond repeats I'm putting him and Tammy neck and neck.....if he 3 peats he's clearly better than Tammy..no question....in fact I think as a player Draymond the fire Dragon is way way more versatile and valuable than Duncan. ....Dray Dray can do it all....Tim Duncan could never do all the shit that Dray is doing....Dray leads the break, pulls up, shoots the 3 ball, can not only play every position on the court on offense but can also defend every position on Defense....the league has never before seen a player like this...Yall better appreciate this while you can.....

daslicer
03-31-2016, 11:53 AM
I get why green isn't likeable (his persona), but I never understood why spurfan continuously knocks his game

He gets hyped up like he's superstar but when in reality he's glorified role player that benefits from the system he plays in. I don't think he would be as effective if he wasn't playing for the Warriors.

Mikeanaro
03-31-2016, 11:54 AM
If Draymond repeats I'm putting him and Tammy neck and neck.....if he 3 peats he's clearly better than Tammy..no question....in fact I think as a player Draymond the fire Homo is way way more versatile and valuable than Duncan. ....Dray Dray can do it all....Tim Duncan could never do all the shit that Dray is doing....Dray leads the break, pulls up, shoots the 3 ball, can not only play every position on the court on offense but can also defend every position on Defense....the league has never before seen a player like this...Yall better appreciate this while you can.....
Horry says hello.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 11:57 AM
He gets hyped up like he's superstar but when in reality he's glorified role player that benefits from the system he plays in. I don't think he would be as effective if he wasn't playing for the Warriors.
Which is exactly what idiot fans were saying about kawhi up until this year. "Glorified system player who is only this good because he's on the spurs"

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 11:58 AM

And just what the fuck do you think Tim Duncan is?

We actually have proof that Tim is a system only player...he proved it by quitting on his country and bringing the bronze back

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 11:59 AM

We actually have proof that Tim is a system only player...he proved it by quitting on his country and bringing the bronze back
Kobe couldn't pass the first round without phils system :lmao... Missed the playoffs in his prime

03-31-2016, 12:04 PM
Kobe couldn't pass the first round without phils system :lmao... Missed the playoffs in his prime

:lmao

daslicer
03-31-2016, 12:14 PM
Which is exactly what idiot fans were saying about kawhi up until this year. "Glorified system player who is only this good because he's on the spurs"

Again you can't compare Kawhi to Draymond. Kawhi is the number 1 scoring option on the Spurs. I don't think Draymond could ever be even a number 2 option on a team. Hence he's a great role player but not a star. He doesn't have the ability to create his own offense. The Kawhi-Draymond comparison is terrible considering Kawhi can create his own offense and doesn't rely heavily off of other players to set him up to score unlike Draymond. Draymond gets all of his points from getting open shots which is generated by the multiple offensive threats on the court with him, along with getting garbage bucks such as put backs, broke plays, and cutters. His offensive game is the hallmark of a role player.Also he gets away with hacking on defense due to playing on the Warriors. Put him on a normal team and he would be easy to shut down and also would be racking up fouls on defense.

daslicer
03-31-2016, 12:14 PM

Do the Spurs beat the Lakers in '03 with Draymond instead of Duncan?

Arcadian
03-31-2016, 12:18 PM

:lol You're such a retarded faggot...

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 12:22 PM

I'm not looking for the zing....so let's further qualify the arguement as you've so eloquently done...it's true Kobe didn't win a ring without Phil but he has like a .300 something win % without him as well and made the playoffs without him as well....in contrast BackDoor Theodore has a 0 % NBA win percentage without Pop and has played in the same system his entire career....

Further to my point....Kobe without Phil 2 gold medals....Theodore without Pop 1 Bronze medal and a I quit on my country cry baby routine....pretty fucking pathetic.....

Duncan proved to be the ultimate system guy...of he can't play for Pop he quits...what a shame and disgrace to the country....

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 12:23 PM
Do the Spurs beat the Lakers in '03 with Draymond instead of Duncan?

The real question should be do they best the Lakers if Kobe and Shaq aren't fueding?

Raven
03-31-2016, 12:24 PM
there's no way kawhi doesnt win it, it wasn't even a contest this year. draymond is not in the conversation anyway..

Benoit
03-31-2016, 01:43 PM

Wow Ive never thought about that lmao

The only time weve seen Duncan without Pop was his failure in the Olympics with a bunch of other all-stars against foreign scrubs

Spur fan plays the system card with Draymond and ignores Pop having the best system the game has ever seen lmao scrubs into starters(Danny Green) decent players into stars(Leonard) and good players into hall of famers(Duncan)

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 01:45 PM
there's no way kawhi doesnt win it, it wasn't even a contest this year. draymond is not in the conversation anyway..

Oh I can see a make-up award given ... but it actually is better if he doesnt win ... he will play harder to prove a point when it matters.

benefactor
03-31-2016, 01:57 PM

urunobili
03-31-2016, 02:34 PM
DPOY :tu

Mikeanaro
03-31-2016, 02:41 PM
Kawhi shined against the Heatles winning his FMVP like the real deal, Gay Dragon was farting all around and did nothing more than having bad breath and an ugly face.
Really different players, one stepped up evolving to be a star and the other is a glorified role player riding the wave of success of Curry and Thompson to a less degree, getting away with traveling, moving screens ilegal defense and doing big guns taunts when he doesnt even have muscles (fat arms).
This is not about but.. but fans are saying... more about whats actually happening, fans can say Kwame was the best ever, is that relevant?

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 03:08 PM
Kawhi shined against the Heatles winning his FMVP like the real deal, Gay Dragon was farting all around and did nothing more than having bad breath and an ugly face.
Really different players, one stepped up evolving to be a star and the other is a glorified role player riding the wave of success of Curry and Thompson to a less degree, getting away with traveling, moving screens ilegal defense and doing big guns taunts when he doesnt even have muscles (fat arms).
This is not about but.. but fans are saying... more about whats actually happening, fans can say Kwame was the best ever, is that relevant?

not sure why he is not called on the baby steps he takes ... the rest is just whining ...every team gets away with the rest.

daslicer
03-31-2016, 03:13 PM

:rollin

lefty
03-31-2016, 03:14 PM

Mikeanaro
03-31-2016, 03:15 PM
not sure why he is not called on the baby steps he takes ... the rest is just whining ...every team gets away with the rest.
Not whining, thats what he is doing and thats what Norris Cole, Chalmers Andersen and those others faggots did with the Heatles and where are they now?
Nobody cares anyway Gay Mouth has been exposed avoiding shots and staying away from pressure depending on Curry and Klay.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 03:57 PM

The only time weve seen Duncan without Pop was his failure in the Olympics with a bunch of other all-stars against foreign scrubs

Spur fan plays the system card with Draymond and ignores Pop having the best system the game has ever seen lmao scrubs into starters(Danny Green) decent players into stars(Leonard) and good players into hall of famers(Duncan)

No doubt homie....even the Argentinian players was clowning his ass after he brought home the Bronze medal ....:lmao

Graeber: Duncan was on the pavement between two garbage cans, flat on his back. He looked like he was homeless. People had to step around him to pass. He didn't move for a long time. He ended up sitting against the wall between the waste cans, in the dark, with his hands covering his face. He was crying, I think.

Kawhitstorm
03-31-2016, 04:34 PM
DPOY

He got his ass handed to him by LMA on offense by Kawhi on the other end when he couldn't hide behind Bogut's skirt.

If he has to guard Favors in the 1st rd (Bogut actually got the assignment b/c Favors destroyed him in the previous matchup), he is going to get his ass handed to him like when Nene pulverized DPOY Noah in the post.

Obstructed_View
03-31-2016, 04:41 PM

Holy shit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of a "glorified role player" in NBA history who averaged 13, 10 and 7 and was also a frontrunner for DPOY. He's an instrumental part of a team that won a championship and that's going to tie or beat the all-time wins record. Are Warriors fans (and Kobefans posing as Warriors fans) retarded for putting him on the Mount Rushmore of power forwards after 2 good seasons? Much like Spurs fans with Kawhi Leonard upstairs, yes. Doesn't mean he's not amazing at his job.

Benoit
03-31-2016, 04:44 PM
He got his ass handed to him by LMA on offense by Kawhi on the other end when he couldn't hide behind Bogut's skirt.

If he has to guard Favors in the 1st rd (Bogut actually got the assignment b/c Favors destroyed him in the previous matchup), he is going to get his ass handed to him like when Nene pulverized DPOY Noah in the post.

lmao ass handed to him? Aldridge scored 26 pts on 25 shots hahahaha

in the 2 games combined Aldridge scored 31 pts on 34 shots hahahaha

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 04:48 PM
No doubt homie....even the Argentinian players was clowning his ass after he brought home the Bronze medal ....:lmao

I love how Spurfan acts like the Olympics dont matter when it clearly mattered to their two greatest players ...
And those two same players ... were the star players on the two biggest Olympic losses since the great robbery of 1972 ...

In 88 The Admiral was the best player on the last group of amateur led players that represented the US in basketball. Team USA was so shamed by the loss so they formed the Dream Team to right the wrong*

(now to be fair David imho was the 3rd best athlete on the Dream team, he ran the floor like a 7 foot 1 Pippen ...and dominated when he played especially with such great passers like Magic, Stockton, Pippen etc.)

the other of course ...

The 2004 United States men's Olympic basketball team represented the United States at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece. The team was coached by Basketball Hall of Famer Larry Brown. The team was noted for being one of the most disappointing Olympic teams, losing three games against their opponents (the most ever lost by a USA Olympic basketball team) as well as the biggest loss in a game in their history. This would be the second time that Team USA would win the bronze medal, the other was in the 1988 Summer Olympics

The two greatest Spurs led the two biggest Team USA fails ... those are facts just like missing the playoffs. In fact Manu knew he had duncan and company beat:

“I saw their roster and I knew we would beat them,” Spurs guard and Argentinian national team member Manu Ginobili divulged to GQ

Also Bill simmons wasnt kind to Timmy and he loves him some Duncan:

Duncan: Not only the best player on the team, he also unveiled a phenomenal "Shaved head, extended fu manchu" this summer for some extra ooomph. Gives him that little extra edge. It's like he bought a Dennis Haysbert starter kit on eBay. Sadly, international rules (those collapsing zones) neutralize him a little bit -- he's reduced to rebounding, blocking shots and getting garbage points. And just for the record, he mailed in that Italy game so egregiously, Michael Olowokandi sent him a congratulatory telegram after the game. If you're afraid to get hurt, stay home.

Now we know of course hoops is a team sport. But everytime you post 48 point loss, or missed the playoffs in his prime ...kool has every right to point out the Olympics failings. At first I thought he was jut grasping at straws to protect Kobe ... buit the truth is it mattered. To Tim. Who cried.

Kawhitstorm
03-31-2016, 05:11 PM
lmao ass handed to him? Aldridge scored 26 pts on 25 shots hahahah

He got his chest pushed in that Kerr decided to put Barnes on him just like he put Barnes on Z-Bo.:lol

Draymond is a scared bitch when he isn't hiding behind Bogut's skirt. He didn't want any part of Favors & BSPN is out there hyping up how he was guarding Gobert who has ZERO post moves.:lol

Kawhitstorm
03-31-2016, 05:14 PM
I love how Spurfan acts like the Olympics dont matter when it clearly mattered to their two greatest players ...
And those two same players ... were the star players on the two biggest Olympic losses since the great robbery of 1972 ...

Tim is from the VA, do you think he was shading tears that the Yankee anthem wasn't played at the Olympics? He was probably laughing inside when Amerikkka got embarrassed on a global stage.:lol

Dude has REFUSED to assimilate which is why he has always been an outsider ala Kareem. Admiral on the other hand is a patriotic uncle Tom bitch who signed up to fight the white man's war so I'm pretty sure he had a nervous breakdown.

Arcadian
03-31-2016, 05:35 PM

That logic doesn't work for Duncan, as he was already an all-star level player the moment he first set foot on an NBA court. He was one of the greatest rookies of all time, and that's a very good metric for a player's talent.

Kobe, on the other hand, needed a few years to reach all-star level. So did Kawhi. Duncan is on another level.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Dude has REFUSED to assimilate which is why he has always been an outsider ala Kareem. Admiral on the other hand is a patriotic uncle Tom bitch who signed up to fight the white man's war so I'm pretty sure he had a nervous breakdown.

Disagree...when you start taking unleaded pipe up your ass it means your way beyond assimilation

Baseline21
03-31-2016, 06:00 PM
lmao ass handed to him? Aldridge scored 26 pts on 25 shots hahahaha

What happen last year to the dubs in San Antonio. Kawhi wiped his ass with dubs all over the court. I'm trying to figure out when dubs will win in San Antonio. Green flips out in the locker room at OKC because Kerr told him to stop shooting. Yeah, I'm pretty sure u would never hear pop tell any star player in their prime to stop shooting on his team. That just tells u how bad green is on shooting the fuckin ball. Just builds houses on those bricks.

Koolaid_Man
03-31-2016, 06:03 PM

In 88 The Admiral was the best player on the last group of amateur led players that represented the US in basketball. Team USA was so shamed by the loss so they formed the Dream Team to right the wrong*

(now to be fair David imho was the 3rd best athlete on the Dream team, he ran the floor like a 7 foot 1 Pippen ...and dominated when he played especially with such great passers like Magic, Stockton, Pippen etc.)

the other of course ...

The 2004 United States men's Olympic basketball team represented the United States at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece. The team was coached by Basketball Hall of Famer Larry Brown. The team was noted for being one of the most disappointing Olympic teams, losing three games against their opponents (the most ever lost by a USA Olympic basketball team) as well as the biggest loss in a game in their history. This would be the second time that Team USA would win the bronze medal, the other was in the 1988 Summer Olympics

The two greatest Spurs led the two biggest Team USA fails ... those are facts just like missing the playoffs. In fact Manu knew he had duncan and company beat:

“I saw their roster and I knew we would beat them,” Spurs guard and Argentinian national team member Manu Ginobili divulged to GQ

Duncan: Not only the best player on the team, he also unveiled a phenomenal "Shaved head, extended fu manchu" this summer for some extra ooomph. Gives him that little extra edge. It's like he bought a Dennis Haysbert starter kit on eBay. Sadly, international rules (those collapsing zones) neutralize him a little bit -- he's reduced to rebounding, blocking shots and getting garbage points. And just for the record, he mailed in that Italy game so egregiously, Michael Olowokandi sent him a congratulatory telegram after the game. If you're afraid to get hurt, stay home.

Now we know of course hoops is a team sport. But everytime you post 48 point loss, or missed the playoffs in his prime ...kool has every right to point out the Olympics failings. At first I thought he was jut grasping at straws to protect Kobe ... buit the truth is it mattered. To Tim. Who cried.

Very good observations brother....and that nigga a crybaby too...

Kawhitstorm
03-31-2016, 07:34 PM
Disagree...when you start taking unleaded pipe up your ass it means your way beyond assimilation

Is that what your mom told you when you brought your boyfriend home for Thanksgiving?:lol

Obstructed_View
03-31-2016, 07:47 PM
:lmao Tim Duncan, system player.

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 07:52 PM

BRRRRRR! That's some cold shit. Hace frio! :lmao

daslicer
03-31-2016, 08:09 PM
Holy shit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of a "glorified role player" in NBA history who averaged 13, 10 and 7 and was also a frontrunner for DPOY. He's an instrumental part of a team that won a championship and that's going to tie or beat the all-time wins record. Are Warriors fans (and Kobefans posing as Warriors fans) retarded for putting him on the Mount Rushmore of power forwards after 2 good seasons? Much like Spurs fans with Kawhi Leonard upstairs, yes. Doesn't mean he's not amazing at his job.

I'm just going to copy and paste parts of what I said in an earlier post in this thread about him being a role player

He doesn't have the ability to create his own offense. Draymond gets all of his points from getting open shots which is generated by the multiple offensive threats on the court with him, along with getting garbage bucks such as put backs, broke plays, and cutters. His offensive game is the hallmark of a role player. If Draymond is on a normal team his offensive numbers go down by a notch where he's probably only averaing 7-10 points a game, 3-4 assists. Keep in mind Draymond pads his numbers in garbage time.

Defensively Draymond is overrated he is allowed to get away with hacking, and hand checking. I remember watching the Spurs-Warriors game and saw a bunch of times Draymond hacking and handchecking LMA everytime he caught the ball. I saw several times Draymond putting two hands on LMA when he had the ball which is illegal underneath the rules but he didn't get called for it. Draymond has to play illegally on D to guard guys since he's undersized. Draymond is the typical role player that benefits from playing on a flashy team and thus is allowed to get away with illegal stuff on defense. If he was on any other team he's fouling out of games.

He's a player that is restricted on offense and defense and relies heavily on playing on a certain team to maximize his talent and ability that to me is a role player.

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 08:23 PM
Very good observations brother....and that nigga a crybaby too...

Crying was the only thing good about this for Timmy ...but to here kstorm tell it ...he did not care ...so he is a phony a fake or did he care? He was crying after they lost ...

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:31 PM

Kiwi is now ...

#5 in PER
#3 in BPM divided by Drating times winshare per 49 mins adjusted for pace ... post upstairs.

Look I am happy to see Kiwi develop but this thread isnt any different than the Kiwi jizz fest upstaairs.

What about Kobe?

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:33 PM

<---------------------------- vs Tim's 8

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 08:34 PM
Who ends up with more rangs, Raymond or Kiwi?

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 08:40 PM

the other of course ...

Good shit man. Hey midnightpulp get yo ass in here and :downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 08:41 PM

This post may cause butt hurt
-- Confucius

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:42 PM

the other of course ...

Manu won the gold.

Kobe had on an ankle bracelet

/thread

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 08:43 PM
What about Kobe?

Living rent free...your fat fingers can't stop typing about him even though he got 2 weeks left in his career :lol

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 08:44 PM
Jim lost the gold.

Amy had on an ankle bracelet Jim didn't buy her

/thread

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:50 PM
Living rent free...your fat fingers can't stop typing about him even though he got 2 weeks left in his career :lol

^Lakers fan living in Nuevo Laredo dragging Kawhi into a Draymond thread on a Spurs forum says "rent free" :lmao

daslicer
03-31-2016, 09:21 PM
Amazing how this thread was all about Draymond being overrated and changed into another Duncan vs Kobe type of thread.

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 09:24 PM
:lmao Tim Duncan, system player.

Yes, he is:

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/duncan_bronze.jpg

:lmao

Benoit
03-31-2016, 09:46 PM
That logic doesn't work for Duncan, as he was already an all-star level player the moment he first set foot on an NBA court. He was one of the greatest rookies of all time, and that's a very good metric for a player's talent.

Kobe, on the other hand, needed a few years to reach all-star level. So did Kawhi. Duncan is on another level.

Who was Duncans coach the moment he stepped on an NBA floor?

Benoit
03-31-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm just going to copy and paste parts of what I said in an earlier post in this thread about him being a role player

He doesn't have the ability to create his own offense. Draymond gets all of his points from getting open shots which is generated by the multiple offensive threats on the court with him, along with getting garbage bucks such as put backs, broke plays, and cutters. His offensive game is the hallmark of a role player. If Draymond is on a normal team his offensive numbers go down by a notch where he's probably only averaing 7-10 points a game, 3-4 assists. Keep in mind Draymond pads his numbers in garbage time.

Defensively Draymond is overrated he is allowed to get away with hacking, and hand checking. I remember watching the Spurs-Warriors game and saw a bunch of times Draymond hacking and handchecking LMA everytime he caught the ball. I saw several times Draymond putting two hands on LMA when he had the ball which is illegal underneath the rules but he didn't get called for it. Draymond has to play illegally on D to guard guys since he's undersized. Draymond is the typical role player that benefits from playing on a flashy team and thus is allowed to get away with illegal stuff on defense. If he was on any other team he's fouling out of games.

He's a player that is restricted on offense and defense and relies heavily on playing on a certain team to maximize his talent and ability that to me is a role player.

Dray's points off assists is almost the same as Aldridge lmao

Spurtacular
03-31-2016, 10:04 PM

Hmmm...

No....

Gaymond 15-16

1,018 Pts, 714 Rebs, 550 Asts, 106 Stls, 101 Blks (.486 FG, .390 3FG, .689 FT)

Legend 84-85

2,295 Pts, 842 Rebs, 531 Asts, 129 Stls, 98 Blks (.522 FG, .427 3FG, .882 FT)

Arcadian
03-31-2016, 10:26 PM

Coaches don't just magically make players better. That takes time. Duncan was great immediately.

Benoit
03-31-2016, 10:29 PM
Coaches don't just magically make players better. That takes time. Duncan was great immediately.

Ok but is it just a coincidence that he was a shell of himself the only time we have seen him play under a different coach? lmao

Arcadian
03-31-2016, 10:31 PM
Ok but is it just a coincidence that he was a shell of himself the only time we have seen him play under a different coach? lmao

That wasn't the only variable. His teammates were different, and the rules were different too.

daslicer
04-01-2016, 12:50 AM
Dray's points off assists is almost the same as Aldridge lmao

Harlem you need to respond to me under your Harlem alt not this alt.

Sean Cagney
04-01-2016, 03:59 AM

Dont try to act like your big dumb goofy slobbering fuck is near the 02-03 Duncan MVP years. Put that down syndrome looking fuck on the 02 Spurs team with DRob on his last legs, Porter, 19 year old Parker, Mark Bryant, Cherokee Parks, Daniels and Rose etc. and lets see him win 58 games and MVP.... Stop it. Draymond is good but not great and a system player not the franchise....

Kawhitstorm
04-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Hmmm...

No....

Gaymond 15-16

Legend 84-85

KG was more verstile on offense than Gaymond & more versatile on defense than Bad Dad thus he is the most well rounded versatile player the league has ever seen.

During his time in the league Garnett has established a long list of achievements and records, including:[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Garnett#cite_note-stats-4)

Only player in NBA history to reach at least 25,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, 5,000 assists, 1,500 steals and 1,500 blocks in his career
Only player in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists per game for 6 consecutive seasons (1999–2000 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_NBA_season)–2004–05 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_NBA_season))
Only player in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and 4 assists per game for 9 consecutive seasons (1998–99 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_NBA_season)–2006–07 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_NBA_season))

Kawhitstorm
04-01-2016, 05:04 AM

How many games did Pop win WITHOUT Tim?

-96'-'97: 17-47 (26%):lmao
-2000 playoffs: got upset 3-1 by a Suns team essentially playing without Kidd:lmao

Pop was at risk of getting fired in '98 before Tim said enough & took the mantle from Admiral as the clear #1.

Kawhitstorm
04-01-2016, 05:18 AM
Yes, he is:

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/duncan_bronze.jpg

You can tell by the slight smirk on his face that he isn't heart broken not to hear the Star Spangled Banner.:lmao

Dude isn't a a Yankee & doesn't care about the American flag just like most folks who have been occupied by the US military.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/margyz/STX%202010/STXHomeofTimDuncan.jpg

Thread
04-01-2016, 05:22 AM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Kawhitstorm
04-01-2016, 06:38 AM

Your mom, my first.

Your sister, my sloppy 2nd.

Sean Cagney
04-01-2016, 08:24 AM
How many games did Pop win WITHOUT Tim?

-96'-'97: 17-47 (26%):lmao
-2000 playoffs: got upset 3-1 by a Suns team essentially playing without Kidd:lmao

Pop was at risk of getting fired in '98 before Tim said enough & took the mantle from Admiral as the clear #1.There was a reason Pop said the day Tim leaves im retiring.....

Thread
04-01-2016, 09:51 AM
There was a reason Pop said the day Tim leaves im retiring.....

.....because that's the pussy & chickenshit in him.

Splits
04-01-2016, 11:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/fdq6ZvM.png

Thread
04-01-2016, 11:56 AM

Splits
04-01-2016, 01:03 PM

Thread
04-01-2016, 01:07 PM
^^^

Splits
04-01-2016, 01:09 PM
^^^

The shitbag is right there, for all the world to see:::

DMC
04-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Ergo 1st overall pick highly coveted by Boston and every other team in the league and the greatest 1st overall pick since the old days.

DMC
04-01-2016, 01:44 PM
That same coach that pushed your shit in the same year in the Finals?

Brazil
04-01-2016, 03:58 PM

Lakers fans trolling bandwagonning another franchise is among top 5 of the most pathetic trolling in ST and that's quite of an achievement... now and for the sake of it.

Duncan was clear 1st pick in this draft 1997 and already a beast, he would have been a first ballot HOFer with any coach of the league

"He may be the most complete player to enter the NBA in the last ten years"
"Duncan is one of college's most dominating centers to play the game since HAKEEM OLAJUWAN."
"To my mind a very easy #1 pick, the only guaranteed star and the most probable superstar in the draft""This is the most complete player i've sen in years"

and I can go on and on...Duncan made Pop not the contrary

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Lakers fans trolling bandwagonning another franchise is among top 5 of the most pathetic trolling in ST and that's quite of an achievement... now and for the sake of it.

Duncan was clear 1st pick in this draft 1997 and already a beast, he would have been a first ballot HOFer with any coach of the league

"He may be the most complete player to enter the NBA in the last ten years"
"Duncan is one of college's most dominating centers to play the game since HAKEEM OLAJUWAN."
"To my mind a very easy #1 pick, the only guaranteed star and the most probable superstar in the draft""This is the most complete player i've sen in years"

and I can go on and on...Duncan made Pop not the contrary

Duncan is a boss no doubt about it ...
But not sure this trollin' anymore pathetic than the rise of the San Antonio Heat ..
The Los Angel-state Warriors is just tit-4-tatt

Brazil
04-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Hmmm...

No....

Gaymond 15-16

Legend 84-85

:lol tbh...

in b4 :cry but but he was 2 shy from 100 blks :cry

Brazil
04-01-2016, 04:04 PM
But not sure this trollin' anymore pathetic than the rise of the San Antonio Heat ..

I fully agree... but I'd say Los Angeles state warriors is 1 and san antonio heat is 2... at least in case of san antonio heat it is spurs fans on a spurs forum

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 04:18 PM
I fully agree... but I'd say Los Angeles state warriors is 1 and san antonio heat is 2... at least in case of san antonio heat it is spurs fans on a spurs forum

That makes no sense ... it's better to bandwaggon ANOTHER team on your own team's forum?!!! Please read that out loud and get back to me ...:rollin

The record will show many Spur fans jumped on the bandwaggon of the team that ultimately did them in "6" (2013). Poetic justice, no?

And if they never get more than the 5 they have ...it was Ray-Ray, Bosh, wade and James and that 3 ...that kept y'all squarely at 4 (now 5) ... possibly forever. Maybe the Spurs dont get the one in 2014 without that loss in 2013 but we will never know.
What we do know ....

They were selling your shit.:lol

Brazil
04-01-2016, 04:42 PM
That makes no sense ... it's better to bandwaggon ANOTHER team on your own team's forum?!!! Please read that out loud and get back to me ...:rollin

The record will show many Spur fans jumped on the bandwaggon of the team that ultimately did them in "6" (2013). Poetic justice, no?

And if they never get more than the 5 they have ...it was Ray-Ray, Bosh, wade and James and that 3 ...that kept y'all squarely at 4 (now 5) ... possibly forever. Maybe the Spurs dont get the one in 2014 without that loss in 2013 but we will never know.
What we do know ....

They were selling your shit.:lol

:lol yes not sure what is choking... this forum is Spurs fans home, in the case of Lakers fans it is the cumul of pathetic that give rank #1... First they spend their time on another team forum with 50 posts a day that's pathetic 1 then they pretend they are GSW fans to troll Spurs fans that's pathetic 2 so yeah 2 pathetic > 1 pathetic

poetic justice maybe but at least during this span Spurs are relevant, Lakers are not anymore... 13 lead to historical 14 run, if there is no 13 there is no 14... at the end Spurs wrote an amazing page in NBA history they lost in a dramatic way in 7 and got their revange 1 year later destroyin the same team playing one of most amazing bb ever

for the rest I won't shoot an ambulance... dat Lakers is the biggest mess in NBA history.. there are some many :lmao that it is hard to keep up

:lol De Bust snitching
:lol Swaggy P
:lol 48.5
:lol :cry Stay Dwight stay :cry
:lol now this is gonna be fun
:lol missing POs
:lol retirement tour
:lol worst SG starter in history

.... there are so many more :lmao

Brazil
04-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Oh and yes they were selling your shit.... :lmao

NOW
THIS IS GOING TO BE
FUN

Arcadian
04-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Hey everyone, keep in mind that the Spurs weren't expected to make the Finals at all in 2013...even most people on the Spurs forum were down on the team after losing to OKC in 2012. When they made the Finals, most were predicting a Miami blowout in 4 or 5 games. So just the fact that they came so close to stunning Miami in 6 is amazing. And then they stunned them in 5 the next year.

So to say "they were selling your shit" is pretty myopic. Go fuck yourselves.

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:33 AM
Hey everyone, keep in mind that the Spurs weren't expected to make the Finals at all in 2013...even most people on the Spurs forum were down on the team after losing to OKC in 2012. When they made the Finals, most were predicting a Miami blowout in 4 or 5 games. So just the fact that they came so close to stunning Miami in 6 is amazing. And then they stunned them in 5 the next year.

So to say "they were selling your shit" is pretty myopic. Go fuck yourselves.

They were selling your shit.

Splits
04-02-2016, 04:38 AM
:lol yes not sure what is choking... this forum is Spurs fans home, in the case of Lakers fans it is the cumul of pathetic that give rank #1... First they spend their time on another team forum with 50 posts a day that's pathetic 1 then they pretend they are GSW fans to troll Spurs fans that's pathetic 2 so yeah 2 pathetic > 1 pathetic

poetic justice maybe but at least during this span Spurs are relevant, Lakers are not anymore... 13 lead to historical 14 run, if there is no 13 there is no 14... at the end Spurs wrote an amazing page in NBA history they lost in a dramatic way in 7 and got their revange 1 year later destroyin the same team playing one of most amazing bb ever

for the rest I won't shoot an ambulance... dat Lakers is the biggest mess in NBA history.. there are some many :lmao that it is hard to keep up

:lol De Bust snitching
:lol Swaggy P
:lol 48.5
:lol :cry Stay Dwight stay :cry
:lol now this is gonna be fun
:lol missing POs
:lol retirement tour
:lol worst SG starter in history

.... there are so many more :lmao

Wholllleeee shiiiiiitttttt

Post of the year

My nig Brazil, layin' it down

Arcadian
04-02-2016, 05:06 AM

Yeah, because the Spurs were good enough to make them sell their shit. That's what happens when you come within seconds of shocking the world.

And then they sold it again the next year, except it stayed that way.

Thread
04-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Yeah, because the Spurs were good enough to make them sell their shit. That's what happens when you come within seconds of shocking the world.

And then they sold it again the next year, except it stayed that way.

DMC
04-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Before or after we owned it?

Thread
04-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Before or after we owned it?

[When] you owned it.

Arcadian
04-02-2016, 12:18 PM

Thanks! I take it as a compliment.

Thread
04-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Thanks! I take it as a compliment.

I'll just bet you do.

SouthernFried
04-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Stopped reading when someone said Green = Duncan if GS gets back to back.

Carry on...

Kidd K
04-02-2016, 12:46 PM
DPOY

Should be.

Considering that the GSW's DRating is worse than the best defensive team's in the NBA by a margin equal to the difference between GSW and the team that's ranked 24th. . .I can't rightfully agree anyone on GSW should be DPOY.

Warriors are also 20th in points given up per game. Spurs #1. Spurs are also #1 in opponent FG% and 3pt%. 4th fewest assists allowed too. 2nd lowest FTAs given up (could end up #1 here too, they're barely behind). #1 in fewest rebounds given up, etc. The Spurs are also 2nd in blocks given up and 6th in steals given up, so they aren't even committing live turnovers into fast breaks much.

It's like the MVP award, you give it to a player on one of the best teams. In this case, best defensive team. The Spurs are so far ahead in defense that you have to give it to one of them imo (most likely Kawhi). Last year yes, Green had an argument because GSW had the best DRating. SA was very close at #2 though. This year the difference between SAS and GSW is nearly 6x as much in SAS' favor.

Arcadian
04-02-2016, 01:37 PM
I'll just bet you do.

The point is, your troll game sucks balls. Is that all you got?

Thread
04-02-2016, 02:17 PM
The point is, your troll game sucks balls. Is that all you got?

At the moment, yes.

Baseline21
04-02-2016, 04:34 PM
It looks like someone loss at home! 0-1 since dubs owner said they're light years ahead of everyone. 🍺🍻

PopTheGOAT
04-02-2016, 06:02 PM
It looks like someone loss at home! 0-1 since dubs owner said they're light years ahead of everyone. 
:lol Never seen a team get so arrogant so quickly. Can't even admit they were beat fair and square :lol

Thread
04-02-2016, 06:05 PM
:lol Never seen a team get so arrogant so quickly. Can't even admit they were beat fair and square :lol

You've nary room. SF always reaches for the injury, officiating, & scheduling card.

Benoit
04-04-2016, 05:41 PM
According to twitter and warriorsworld, Dray has the highest +/- in NBA history in 1 season LMAO

This guy is fucking unreal and anybody that doesnt think hes the best pf in the game is a clown that doesnt know hoops

daslicer
04-04-2016, 05:45 PM
The fact Dray is ahead of MJ all-time on plus/minus shows what an overrated stat it is. Bonner lead the spurs in plus/minus for several years which shows you its a stat that can't be trusted.

Benoit
04-04-2016, 05:46 PM
The fact Dray is ahead of MJ all-time on plus/minus shows what an overrated stat it is. Bonner lead the spurs in plus/minus for several years which shows you its a stat that can't be trusted.

hahaha this guy

how many records does he have to break and how many titles does he have to win for you to shut up??

baseline bum
04-04-2016, 05:54 PM
hahaha this guy

how many records does he have to break and how many titles does he have to win for you to shut up??

You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

Kawhitstorm
04-04-2016, 06:00 PM
According to twitter and warriorsworld, Dray has the highest +/- in NBA history in 1 season LMAO

This guy is fucking unreal and anybody that doesnt think hes the best pf in the game is a clown that doesnt know hoops

What was his +/- when LMA was clubbing him like a baby seal & Kawhi was breathing down his neck in the 4th quarter?:wakeup

Benoit
04-04-2016, 06:03 PM
What was his +/- when LMA was clubbing him like a baby seal & Kawhi was breathing down his neck in the 4th quarter?:wakeup

26 points on 25 shots against an opponent playing his 6th game in 9 days is clubbing somebody now lmao

baseline bum
04-04-2016, 06:04 PM
26 points on 25 shots is clubbing somebody now lmao

You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

Kawhitstorm
04-04-2016, 07:13 PM
26 points on 25 shots against an opponent playing his 6th game in 9 days is clubbing somebody now lmao

Numb nut, his face-up jumper was off but he caved in Gaymond's chest in the post.:toast

MoOkf068b_w

benefactor
04-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Garbage stat. Matt Bonner says hell:lol.

Baseline21
04-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Let's face it he isn't winning Defensive player of the year this year, that's going to Kawhi. So u can have +-per48 award. Lmao. So the +- per 48 means something to u because all I hear from u as excuses everyday. I just know he gets away with illegal picks and tackles people but doesn't get called.

Biggems
04-04-2016, 11:40 PM

You can add the most uncalled moving screens in a season.