PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lol Lakersground. Snitch edition.

midnightpulp
03-31-2016, 12:48 PM
Lmfao if nick young wasn't doing something he shouldn't be doing he wouldn't have anything to hide. Is Russell wrong for recording a private conversation? Yes. However, I think that if you are going to be bad, you should at least be good at it.

Cheating on your girl and bragging about it is the equivalent of one of those guys hat commit the perfect crime and get caught because they can't help but tell someone about it. EGO.

I wouldn't mind playing ball with Russell or hanging out with him because I have nothing to hide. With that said he needs to grow TF up.

If Nick cheats on her wife that's between him and his wife. Russell has no business getting in the middle of that. If you want to judge Nick on a personal level for his infidelity then fine but don't blame him for this situation.

Young has no business cheating on his girl and then bragging about it to others. This is completely on Young. If Young didn't cheat and tell, then this would have never occurred. Not the wisest of moves by Dlo, but any man who cheats on his girl/fiance/wife is just absolute loser.

:wow

Nothing he said is controversial. You think people are shocked that an NBA player cheats on their S/O? :-?

It has everything to do with Russell putting Nick Young on blast for laughs and giggles. If Russell was so concerned about Nick Young cheating(hint: he's not), he could have approached him as a man or hell, even approached Nick's fiancee.

^This guy gets it.

Lmfao if nick young wasn't doing something he shouldn't be doing he wouldn't have anything to hide. Is Russell wrong for recording a private conversation? Yes. However, I think that if you are going to be bad, you should at least be good at it.

Cheating on your girl and bragging about it is the equivalent of one of those guys hat commit the perfect crime and get caught because they can't help but tell someone about it. EGO.

I wouldn't mind playing ball with Russell or hanging out with him because I have nothing to hide. With that said he needs to grow TF up.

If Nick cheats on her wife that's between him and his wife. Russell has no business getting in the middle of that. If you want to judge Nick on a personal level for his infidelity then fine but don't blame him for this situation.

This situation is completely on Nick. Not only was he dumb enough to cheat on his girl, he's Dumb enough to brag about it too

Wow this board is beyond ridiculous. Defending the actions of a snitch just to throw the less talented player under the buss. Thankfully the players are alienating the right guy that deserves it.

I think it says a lot about the world we live in when Russell is the bad guy in this situation.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

better than defending a cheating fool. My guess is your young or unmarried. Any real man would not be in Young's position. Stop blaming Dlo for Young being a douchebag.

You don't understand. This is a basketball forum. If you want to see people place the blame on Nick Young, go to TMZ or a gossip driven website. You don't see nothing wrong with a teammate putting you on blast to embarrass you for giggles and secretly videotaping you? Like I said in another post, if Russell was man enough, he'd confront Nick Young about his cheating if he cared that much. Russell has female tendencies.

:tu

It's kind of mind boggling how many people are able to spin this into Nick Young's fault or even Mitch's for Nick Young being on this roster lol.

There are very, very, very few basketball players.. heck professional sports athletes that are loyal / commited / whatever to their girlfriends / wives. It's common knowledge unfortunately. Wilt Chamberlain has some wild stories out there.. look it up.. it'll blow your mind lol. so, this isn't new.

What would the purpose be of keeping that video after he recorded it? I can't think of ONE scenario where that video would be used for anything other than bad.

It's unfortunate if its true that the locker room is alienating him but can anybody really blame them? Lol. Why would anybody want to be in an environment where they have to potentially watch what they say at all times.

:tu

Again, athletes/celebrities cheat all the time. At the same time however, we DON'T know HOW the video got released. Hell, even in the article, it says that it was meant to be a prank, according to a team insider.

I'm not a fan of Byron's coaching in general, but maybe he was onto something early in the season with his handling of Russell. He realized that Russell has some maturity issues to work through.

Nick is dumb and we all know it. He's a low IQ player and dumb off the court. Things like this happen when a 30 year old still hangs out with 19 year olds. He has hardly matured on or off the court.

I find it hilarious that everyone who is saying this is not Russell's business and he shouldn't air it out, when Nick Young made it his (Russell's) business by telling him. If you don't want to be caught doing something wrong you shouldn't be airing out your dirty laundry.

Russell has his fair blame, he shouldn't of been recording in the first place even if it was a prank.

How do we know Russell is a "snitch" if it hasn't been revealed that he personally released the video?

While we can debate the relative morality of infidelity and snitching in the context of life, there can be no debate about which is the worse sin in the context of an NBA locker room.

Young is just one of many in NBA culture.

Russell is now a bonafide PARIAH.

Y'all realize snitches are the lowest of the low in nearly all the areas these players come from, right?

Gets it.

Come on guys. It's fair game to call him an idiot, but as far as we know, he didn't snitch, any more than Scarlet Johansen posted nude pics of herself.

:lmao "H-H-He was hacked!" Who out there gives enough of a shit about D'Bust to hack him, and at the specific time in which he just recorded Nick Young?

Lol, these few stories show what some people really think.

A lot of "(bleep)" snitches culture. If someone is "snitching" than that makes whatever they're exposing bad in the first place. If you admit that Russel is a snitch, than you admit what Young did was wrong in the first place.

The moment Young told Russel, is the moment it stopped being between Young and Iggy.

Did Russel handle it well? No. Is what he did unforgivable? No.

What kind of 30 year old man brags to a kid about information that could mess with his entire life?

The players in the locker room agree with me, everyone is alienating the person who deserves it. Russell not Nick Young. Fans here just have their homer glasses on and want to excuse a snitch because he's more talented and valuable than the other guy.

:tu :tu :tu

Raven
03-31-2016, 12:54 PM
the best part, is that Young is now out of the rotation while d-snitch is chucking at his own content at <.300 :lol

Killakobe81
03-31-2016, 01:44 PM
he already said he wasnt hacked.
Not sure why Laker fans are holding on to that fallacy or excuse.

Splits
03-31-2016, 02:12 PM
lol thanks for that, Mid. Couldn't have happened to a more loathesom bunch. Fuck you all Laker Nation

whitemamba
03-31-2016, 02:13 PM
lol thanks for that, Mid. Couldn't have happened to a more loathesom bunch. Fuck you all Laker Nation

Fuck you.

Splits
03-31-2016, 02:15 PM
^ lol 16 wins and no future

whitemamba
03-31-2016, 02:16 PM
^ lol 16 wins and no future

Los Angeles Warriors.

Thread
03-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Rent free thingy.

My fucking protege spending time cuttin' & pastin' over there. Yeah, can ya imagine it? Ain't you got a lick of sense?

:rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2016, 07:57 PM
isnt there a law that if you are in the room with someone you must ask permission to record?

MultiTroll
03-31-2016, 08:25 PM
isnt there a law that if you are in the room with someone you must ask permission to record?
I thought Calif was you can record sight without permission but not sound.

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Like anyone thought Young wasn't cheating on her? At least it didn't cost him a 4 million dollar ring though.

benefactor
03-31-2016, 08:31 PM
Rent free thingy.

Says the guy that can't stop the gossip girl chatter about Duncan's personal life.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Thread
03-31-2016, 08:33 PM
Like anyone thought Young wasn't cheating on her? At least it didn't cost him a 4 million dollar ring though.

Or, his kids like it did Duncan.

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:34 PM
Or, his kids like it did Duncan.
Kids are overrated.

Thread
03-31-2016, 08:34 PM
Says the guy that can't stop the gossip girl chatter about Duncan's personal life.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. When it was Kobe in the shitter you gave no quarter. Now you have to take it.

Duncan's kids are under the control of Bexar County.

ha, ha.

Thread
03-31-2016, 08:35 PM
Kids are overrated.

I heartily agree.

Cept when they're of your bloodline.

DMC
03-31-2016, 08:36 PM
I heartily agree.

Cept when they're of your bloodline.

So now you care about kids.

Thread
03-31-2016, 08:37 PM
So now you care about kids.

My 3, yes.

benefactor
03-31-2016, 08:55 PM
What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. When it was Kobe in the shitter you gave no quarter. Now you have to take it.

ha, ha.
Then stop playing the rent free card...because the rent is just a cheap in your head as well.

Thread
03-31-2016, 08:59 PM
Then stop playing the rent free card...because the rent is just a cheap in your head as well.

Midst showed his ass here. I had nary other choice than to cite it.

Silver&Black
03-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Midst showed his ass here. I had nary other choice than to cite it.

How come you never cited the "rent free thingy" with the 10,000 Kool threads about Duncan? That's okay....yet this isn't?

Would two piece you on sight.

baseline bum
03-31-2016, 09:03 PM
Rent free thingy.

My fucking protege spending time cuttin' & pastin' over there. Yeah, can ya imagine it? Ain't you got a lick of sense?

:rolleyes

Duncan 5
Tired old shitbag Bryant 5

Thread
03-31-2016, 09:05 PM
Duncan 5

Look at ya,,,making a complete ass of yourself. Little by little, bit by bit you eat my heart out.

Thread
03-31-2016, 09:07 PM
How come you never cited the "rent free thingy" with the 10,000 Kool threads about Duncan? That's okay....yet this isn't?

Would two piece you on sight.

Because when Kool does it it's cute, it's adorable. It's Kool. When a poster does this it encompasses nary of those attributes. It's vulgar & unnecessary. Midst knows this without being told.

baseline bum
03-31-2016, 09:10 PM
Look at ya,,,making a complete ass of yourself. Little by little, bit by bit you eat my heart out.

Duncan 5

baseline bum
03-31-2016, 09:11 PM
Because when Kool does it it's cute, it's adorable. It's Kool. When a poster does this it encompasses nary of those attributes. It's vulgar & unnecessary. Midst knows this without being told.

They were selling your shit

Silver&Black
03-31-2016, 09:15 PM

All I read was, "Yep &. I'm a hypocrite."

Thebesteva
03-31-2016, 09:19 PM
You missed the gem Mid where a poster said something like,"This situation makes me want to root for Russell even more now so the haters are proven wrong" and it had about 20 people agreeing with that poster.

It's a very bad situation for a team that cant afford crap like this right now...Russell at best to me is a 5th-6th best player on a team if we ever do build a contender. He's NOT the future of this franchise...

Silver&Black
03-31-2016, 09:20 PM
The biggest story in the NBA for the past 24-48 hours has been D'Snitch and Swaggy P fiasco. Guess we should just let it slide because some old fuck in Arizona (who quit week 1 mind ya) doesn't like us talking about it. He cites rent free.

Jumpin Jesus Christ.

midnightpulp
03-31-2016, 09:21 PM
Just take it, cub. Sheesh.

Thread
03-31-2016, 09:24 PM

For you to even go over there is sickening. That you would put that much time and trouble in is just ridiculous.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Thread
03-31-2016, 09:25 PM
The biggest story in the NBA for the past 24-48 hours has been D'Snitch and Swaggy P fiasco. Guess we should just let it slide because some old fuck in Arizona (who quit week 1 mind ya) doesn't like us talking about it. He cites rent free.

Jumpin Jesus Christ.

You ain't Champ. You got no rights.

LkrFan
03-31-2016, 09:27 PM
Kids are overrated.

...until you can only see them every other weekend like Jim :lol

Silver&Black
03-31-2016, 09:35 PM

You ain't champ either, Bail. Matter of fact...you're 15th in the West. About as far from "champ" as it gets. So shut your tired ass up. If you don't want to talk about the biggest news story in the NBA right now then leave the fucking thread/site.

Thread
03-31-2016, 10:35 PM
You ain't champ either, Bail. Matter of fact...you're 15th in the West. About as far from "champ" as it gets. So shut your tired ass up. If you don't want to talk about the biggest news story in the NBA right now then leave the fucking thread/site.

Then don't draw down on me. You ain't Champ. I ain't Champ. I could & can come & go as I please.

ambchang
03-31-2016, 11:17 PM

ha, ha.

Different topic. If you claim it's fair game, you can't pull the rent free schtick.

ambchang
03-31-2016, 11:19 PM

So you had no rights in 13 and can't lodge the first fifth, especially when you didn't even show up for it.
So you had no rights this year to lodge the skunker.

Follow your own rules.

Splits
04-01-2016, 11:30 AM

DMC
04-01-2016, 11:40 AM
...until you can only see them every other weekend like Jim :lol
Thats the perfect scenario.

04-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Thats the perfect scenario.

Tbh :lol

100%duncan
04-01-2016, 09:35 PM
:lmao

LakerHater
04-01-2016, 10:56 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Matt-Barnes-Fisher-DAngelo.jpg

Splits
04-02-2016, 01:27 PM
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_4.gif
http://www.rudyrucker.com/blog/images/moai6.jpg

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6724978#6724978)Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:24 pm Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

Russell1 wrote:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

MJST wrote:

Everyone blaming Russell for his phone/cloud getting hacked and a video that he and Nick both knew about got leaked.

Yet despite that young plays victim rather than role model.

Rather than own up and apologize and call the dogs off Russell and say its him and Russell's thing and that the kid didn't leak it. But that regardless he(nick) messed up and has to conduct himself better as the kids look up to vets and he's one of them. And he has to do better. Both as a role model and as a man.

But nope.. He says they'll handle it in private and throws shade and tweets and deletes insults towards and about Russell. If he loses Iggy it's because of how he's decided to go about this like the victim and let the 19-20 year old take the heat cause he can't.

I'd like to see someone try to defend that.

Good point. I've yet to hear Nick Young apologize to D'Angelo.

Doesn't really matter how he handles it. He can be a pro and let it go, or hold a grudge and show out on social media and end his nba career early

Wow.

Nick Young can come out of this not only losing his fiance but also his NBA career.

Bet he wishes he never met D'Angelo.

Even more so I'll bet the Buss family, Mitch, and D'Angelo wish they'd never met Nick Young.

Some (bleep) 'mentor.'

And MJST - I've been on the same rant lately - if Nick Young knows it's an accident then he's the one with no "Bro Code" not DLO. He's letting DLO go down in flames as a snitch when he damn well knows better.

kobe_luver
Franchise Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_4.gif
http://www.lamag.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2013/02/jerry-buss-owner-chair.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6725016#6725016)Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:29 pm Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:

You can think neither are worth defending for different reasons.

Young for putting himself in that position to begin with and then topping it off by talking about it to someone else.

And Russell for secretly taping the whole thing lost in this "Man Code" was the shady way this came out to begin with. Regardless of the morality or lack there of here would you trust anyone who would record you without your knowledge?

It will make the rest of the team wonder how private their conversations with Russell were and now he put a target on his back because you best believe they will bring up dirt on him(if he has any)

He didn't secretly tape him!!

D-Lo always pranked each other with videos of each other doing stupid stuff and then they'd watch it together and laugh about it. D-Lo told Swaggy he'd taped him while he was still taping it. We saw and heard it. Swaggy apparently didn't care....didn't delete it or be mad he'd done it. It was taped in December....they were best buddies all these months. Swaggy invited D-Lo to spend all day and night with him last week on his son's birthday. Everything was cool then and he wasn't worried about the video getting hacked/stolen and leaked.

Now when it leaked Nick is milking it for attention/sympathy....leaving D-Lo to be called a snitch (when he knows it didn't happen that way).

Spurs9
04-03-2016, 08:58 AM
https://streamable.com/gf99