PDA

View Full Version : spurraider21 is a female dog whos incapable of apologizing when he's wrong

FkLA
03-31-2016, 01:04 PM
:wow joins the official group of SpursTalk welchers, most recently UNT (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258246&p=8474538&viewfull=1#post8474538)

FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213) joining the ranks of Koolaid_Man, Lakaluva, Avante, N0Lyf3Scrub, UNT Eagles, thunderup.

UNT's welching was more understandable because he's a young naive college aged faggot... FkLA is a grown man proud of his lolUTSA edumacation

public pressure can be a useful tool

Like I said, I will fully retract and apologize if you hold up your end. So far all I know is you told me you were going to welch and are now playing the lol jk card.

He is defaming my character and putting my great alma mater aka UTSA down over a post I made as a joke. Even after telling him I plan to pay up on our bet he wont apologize or edit his thread.

Let it be known that FkLA is willing to pay but I expect a public apology and his thread to be edited. I think most posters will agree that that those are fair demands. As soon as spurraider stops acting like a female dog he will get his $100 tbh.

It should be noted that the bet is still ongoing. So I don't officially owe him anything yet.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 01:08 PM
lol omitting my edit in the OP

you can make all the demands you want. you can choose to honor your bet or not to, i can't force your hand. you informed me you were going to welch, and after getting called out you said you were joking. prove it (by completing your end of the bargain when the season comes to an end). i'll be proven wrong when you do so. until then, from my perspective, it's anticipatory repudiation

100%duncan
03-31-2016, 01:09 PM
What was the joke

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 01:10 PM
What was the joke
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8502758#post8502758

FkLA
03-31-2016, 01:15 PM
lol omitting my edit in the OP

you can make all the demands you want. you can choose to honor your bet or not to, i can't force your hand. you informed me you were going to welch, and after getting called out you said you were joking. prove it (by completing your end of the bargain when the season comes to an end). i'll be proven wrong when you do so. until then, from my perspective, it's anticipatory repudiation

I don't officially owe you anything yet phaggot. If I tell you I was joking you should take my word for it until I show otherwise. Isnt innocent until proven guilty the first rule of law school?

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 01:18 PM
I don't officially owe you anything yet phaggot. If I tell you I was joking you should take my word for it until I show otherwise. Isnt innocent until proven guilty the first rule of law school?
its why i said "when the season comes to an end." the bet isn't over yet. i even indicated as such in the other thread i started. you still might win, and then i come out the even bigger ass

innocent until proven guilty is a criminal concept. anticipatory repudiation is a contractual concept

FromWayDowntown
03-31-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm honestly curious -- can someone actually "defame the character" of a person who has elected relative anonymity behind a screen name?

RD2191
03-31-2016, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't pay OP dick.

FkLA
03-31-2016, 01:24 PM
its why i said "when the season comes to an end." the bet isn't over yet. i even indicated as such in the other thread i started. you still might win, and then i come out the even bigger ass

innocent until proven guilty is a criminal concept. anticipatory repudiation is a contractual concept

If you apologize there's two outcomes:

1) You get your $100
2) I welch and you get to call me out again.

At worst, you'll be back to the square you're at right now so I don't see what the big deal is.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 01:30 PM
and if you're going to use my reaction as an excuse to welch, then you're just making my point for me. do what you need to do. welch if you intend to welch, or honor your word if you intend to do so

RD2191
03-31-2016, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't pay spurraider21 dick.

tholdren
03-31-2016, 01:32 PM
Not sure which is worse, the thread, or the 4 people voting for Bernie sanders posting in it

100%duncan
03-31-2016, 01:35 PM
You both sound like little girls tbh

spurtech09
03-31-2016, 01:51 PM
Can't we all just get along....Delete this thread....

FkLA
03-31-2016, 02:39 PM
and if you're going to use my reaction as an excuse to welch, then you're just making my point for me. do what you need to do. welch if you intend to welch, or honor your word if you intend to do so

Its your call faggot. Just dont go around claiming Im unwilling to pay.

spurraider21
03-31-2016, 02:45 PM
Its your call faggot. Just dont go around claiming Im unwilling to pay.
I don't have to claim anything. The proof would be in the pudding. The decision to honor the bet and your word is yours and yours alone.