PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on social media?

Spurs9
03-31-2016, 05:09 PM
Whats everyones thoughts on social media tbh? Do you use it, did you get off it? I got off facebook years ago, and don't miss it at all. People are genuinely addicted to it, checking the feed on the phone constantly.

SpursforSix
03-31-2016, 05:21 PM
Whats everyones thoughts on social media tbh? Do you use it, did you get off it? I got off facebook years ago, and don't miss it at all. People are genuinely addicted to it, checking the feed on the phone constantly.

I quit FB after a couple of weeks. I have an Instagram but only follow my kid and wife. I don't use Twitter.

I can see how they're useful but I just don't care what everyone is doing or thinking at every fucking minute of the day.

Avante
03-31-2016, 05:40 PM
It is the great equalizer, only there do we find that 5-4 128 pounder getting in the face of that 6-4 289 pounder. And know nothings can....Google.... stuff they knew nothing about.

For guys like myself it's not good.

Chris
03-31-2016, 07:10 PM
I deactivated Facebook almost a year ago after I found myself quite addicted to it. I still use an alt to advertise my business, and keep up with artists. It is quite useful for connecting with people you would have otherwise had no means to do so, but the vanity and opinionated disinformation couple with bad recycled memes were too much for me.

benefactor
03-31-2016, 07:21 PM
It is the great equalizer, only there do we find that 5-4 128 pounder getting in the face of that 6-4 289 pounder. And know nothings can....Google.... stuff they knew nothing about.

Yep...here you are.

Avante
03-31-2016, 07:23 PM
Yep...here you are.

What exactly is it with you? Never have really figured that out.

Blake
03-31-2016, 07:55 PM
It is the great equalizer, only there do we find that 5-4 128 pounder getting in the face of that 6-4 289 pounder.

Oh shit, 289? You've gotten fatter.

benefactor
04-01-2016, 08:20 AM
What exactly is it with you? Never have really figured that out.
Nothing...just pointing out the obvious. I've challenged you many times to prove yourself and you've ducked, dodged and welched your way out of it every time.

I've still got that bench press vid, btw.

Avante
04-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Nothing...just pointing out the obvious. I've challenged you many times to prove yourself and you've ducked, dodged and welched your way out of it every time.

I've still got that bench press vid, btw.

I went around and around with redzero about my immense amount of books and music. For some reason he just coudn't fathom a 10,000 book, 6000 CD library. I finally decided to take some pictures to prove it and I posted them right here. There they were, the books and the music.

This is what I read....

Those aren't yours.

And that's how it is here. It's real important that I'm fat, ugly, short, stupid and have nothing or know anything. So I learned my lesson, all you would do is......that's not you.

So why bother with it?

But, to still be on that kick is weird.

This is how bad it was.

Avante....see my football trophies as I mentioned?
redzero....you bought those at a yard sale, a thrift shop.

:rolleyes

benefactor
04-01-2016, 12:42 PM
We've already been over how easy it is to identify yourself in a video. I find it curious that you are so afraid to, seeings how one of the things you've been the most vocal about since you arrived here is your looks/athletic prowess.

The Reckoning
04-01-2016, 02:30 PM
it's been great for job networking