PDA

View Full Version : Clippers The Clippers vs Warriors inevitable series is going to be a historic serie

apalisoc_9
04-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Shit is going to be closer than people think. Once they can fully integrate Blake again into the lineup...

The clippers with Blake is the thirs best team in the league...People forget, the clippers have had to deal with multiple injuries this season. Paul, Reddick, Griffin.

Stat wise, Paul-Reddick-Griffin-Jordan is still argubly the best or second best 4 man combo in the league.

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Shit is going to be closer than people think. Once they can fully integrate Blake again into the lineup...

The clippers with Blake is the thirs best team in the league...People forget, the clippers have had to deal with multiple injuries this season. Paul, Reddick, Griffin.

Stat wise, Paul-Reddick-Griffin-Jordan is still argubly the best or second best 4 man combo in the league.

they will put up a fight ... but in the end ...the Clips are the Clips. Paul will have a couple historic PointGod level games in games 1-4 and as teh series wears on he will fade as he always does except for that ...
One time ...
I forget ....
Until ...

"Green on Paul ... and ... Good!!!He got it!!! One second left ... Clippers by two!!!!" Click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkpv8Qv_x_U)

Kevin Harlan - Game 7 2015 First round Clippers vs. Spurs

Oh, yeah ...

spursistan
04-01-2016, 04:40 PM
yep..i'm exited to witness CP3 laying it all on hardwood maybe for final time with this Clippers core ..he won't hear the end of never making WCF and the fact the Curry, who would have received his second MVP before Game 1, has forever surpassed him as PG both in present and legacy-wise...I still think Warriors in 6 or 7 but i would not want my Spurs to be victim of potential law of averages in favor of Clippers/Paul..

RD2191
04-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Dubs in 5 tbh. Clips are pretenders.

Canyonero
04-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Warriors sweep

spursistan
04-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Dubs in 5 tbh. Clips are pretenders.
would you take beating the Dubs and losing to Cavs? i would, tbh..Haven't been more intent on humbling a bunch of faggots than with regard to those guys.top to bottom (see their faggot owner declaration on this forum :lol)

Killakobe81
04-01-2016, 04:56 PM
I was at fight party during game 7 last year ...
I forgot that Blake Griffin almost broke his back trying to get a tip dunk on Paul's game-winner.
I was getting phone updates I really need to watch that game ...seems like I missed a good one.
didnt Manu hit a clutch shot to tie the game just before that?

I will say with all the great games the Spurs have won ...they sure have taken some dagger losses.
Sure they had the Horry 3, the duncan shot over Phoenix and the Sean E. miracle.

But off the dome:

"6"
Marbury
CP3
The Dirk foul ...
The VC3 ...
The Battier 3 ...

That's just over the past 16 years ...Spurs have earned every one of their 5.
For the Lakers normally when we lose in the playoffs we get blown out ...or have soul crushing turnovers like Henderson steals the ball.
Not game winning daggers.

RD2191
04-01-2016, 05:26 PM
would you take beating the Dubs and losing to Cavs? i would, tbh..Haven't been more intent on humbling a bunch of faggots than with regard to those guys.top to bottom (see their faggot owner declaration on this forum :lol)
Tbh, yes I would. I have a genuine hatred for the dubs. And yes, I saw it, which solidifies my hatred for their them. :lol

hater
04-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Warriors sweep

Chris
04-01-2016, 07:29 PM
sans Matt Barnes they have nary a chance imo That dude bailed them out in the playoffs constantly; who's going to do that this year? Austin Rivers? :lol

100%duncan
04-01-2016, 08:07 PM
they will put up a fight ... but in the end ...the Clips are the Clips. Paul will have a couple historic PointGod level games in games 1-4 and as teh series wears on he will fade as he always does except for that ...
One time ...
I forget ....
Until ...

"Green on Paul ... and ... Good!!!He got it!!! One second left ... Clippers by two!!!!" Click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkpv8Qv_x_U)

Kevin Harlan - Game 7 2015 First round Clippers vs. Spurs

Oh, yeah ...

Why do you think this bothers spursfan tbh? They werent winning shit with an injured splitter,parker,ginobili anyway. And Parker as a 2nd option ugh.

AlexJones
04-01-2016, 08:25 PM
unfortunately the Warriors are like road runner to the Clippers' Wile Coyote

PopTheGOAT
04-02-2016, 03:45 PM
I was at fight party during game 7 last year ...
I forgot that Blake Griffin almost broke his back trying to get a tip dunk on Paul's game-winner.
I was getting phone updates I really need to watch that game ...seems like I missed a good one.
didnt Manu hit a clutch shot to tie the game just before that?

I will say with all the great games the Spurs have won ...they sure have taken some dagger losses.
Sure they had the Horry 3, the duncan shot over Phoenix and the Sean E. miracle.

But off the dome:

"6"
Marbury
CP3
The Dirk foul ...
The VC3 ...
The Battier 3 ...

That's just over the past 16 years ...Spurs have earned every one of their 5.
For the Lakers normally when we lose in the playoffs we get blown out ...or have soul crushing turnovers like Henderson steals the ball.
Not game winning daggers.
Personally, 6, .4, and the Manu foul on Dirk are the only one's that are actually painful to reflect on

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Personally, 6, .4, and the Manu foul on Dirk are the only one's that are actually painful to reflect on

Bend over. I'll give you fucking something actually painful to reflect on.

Splits
04-02-2016, 04:25 PM

At your age, you couldn't even fuck your own mother again if she let you.

PopTheGOAT
04-02-2016, 04:25 PM
You tried :toast

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:26 PM
At your age, you couldn't even fuck your own mother again if she let you.

And yet I christened you.

RsxPiimp
04-02-2016, 04:27 PM
it's probably a 5 game series, all close games but the clippas will always find a way to choke at the end making it easy for the champs..

Splits
04-02-2016, 04:29 PM
And yet I christened you.

I bet your children are terrible human beings. All 3 of them. They probably have STDs named after them.

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:40 PM
I bet your children are terrible human beings. All 3 of them. They probably have STDs named after them.

& yet you bought me a supreme driver.

Splits
04-02-2016, 04:43 PM

I've been known to cohort with terrible people. It's how I've gotten so far ahead in life.

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:44 PM
I've been known to cohort with terrible people. It's how I've gotten so far ahead in life.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Splits
04-02-2016, 04:46 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

Neal ran train.

Thread
04-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Neal ran train.

They were selling your shit.

Spurtacular
04-02-2016, 05:12 PM
apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260)

Stop intentionally misspelling words in your threads, twirp. And when you misspell a word that you've already spelled correctly in the title, you look like an even bigger ass hat.

#FuckingTool

Ghazi
04-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Spurs/Warriors is going to be... doubt Clippers/Warriors is.

baseline bum
04-02-2016, 06:10 PM

Bend over, you'll get a supreme drive.

They were selling your shit