PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football dipshit.

samikeyp
09-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Check this out...in one of my yahoo leagues....I offered Keyshawn Johnson for Randy McMichael. In this league, Key has 48.50 pts, McMichael has 49. The person I offered it to needs WR's and I could use an upgrade at TE. He refused the trade...which is cool, no one has to take a trade offer. But then he emails me and says..."Well, I need value for McMichael....how about Ladanian Tomlinson for McMichael?....its a good deal for both of us and represents equal value" WTF???? :wtf LT straight up for a TE? Needless to say I declined and he got pissed! "You obviously are new to fantasy football and don't watch football if you think this isn't fair" :lmao :lmao Ok...just had to vent on that. :)

Obstructed_View
09-28-2005, 10:10 AM
He's gotta ask. What if you'd agreed?

samikeyp
09-28-2005, 10:17 AM
If I had agreed to a Tomlinson/Keyshawn for McMichael deal....then I would be the dipshit. :lol

FromWayDowntown
09-28-2005, 10:27 AM
He's gotta ask, but if he doesn't understand why someone would turn that deal down, he's freakin' unreasonable.

In my league, I am loaded with backs, but need receivers. I've offered one of McGahee, Kevin Jones, Cadillac Williams, and Stephen Davis to the whole league for the best WR deal I can get.

I've gotten 1 offer and it was for a #2 receiver and a blocking TE.

Horry For 3!
09-28-2005, 12:40 PM
:lmao @ Tomlinson for McMichael....that guy is a fuckin idiot! :lol

samikeyp
09-28-2005, 12:48 PM
He had two guys drop from his league and a friend of mine asked if I would join so I did. He is the kind who likes to cheat to win. Guess that is what is important to him. He is the kind who totally ignores his girlfriend when it comes to football. I love football but if I have a choice of titties or touchdowns...I choose titties. :smokin