PDA

View Full Version : trigger happy cop shoots fellow officer

Trill Clinton
04-03-2016, 10:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbjL_DDuLVg

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — It’s been over a year since undercover Albuquerque police officer Jacob Grant was grievously wounded by his lieutenant in a $60 drug bust gone horribly wrong.

On Thursday evening, the city released redacted lapel camera video recordings of how the shooting occurred and the chaos and emotion that erupted as officers realized Lt. Greg Brachle had emptied his personal handgun into one of their own.

Even with the city redactions, the intense video is marked by shrieks and obscenities as the terrible realization began to sink in. It is posted above, but be warned that it contains graphic content and language.

“I’m sorry, man,” Brachle says at one point. “I didn’t know it was you.”

“Jacob man, hang in there bro, I thought you were a bad guy,” he says later.

The video release came one day after the city settled a lawsuit Grant had brought against the city by agreeing to pay $6.5 million. Grant will also receive lifetime coverage for medical expenses and disability retirement.

“The community and Department are deeply affected by this tragedy,” Police Chief Gorden Eden said in a statement Thursday. “As hard as it is to watch and review this video, it is imperative we learn from it. We immediately upgraded undercover officers’ training and equipment following this operation and improved supervision, communication and our procedures.”

Trill Clinton
04-03-2016, 10:08 AM
how does a lieutenant mistake his own officer as a bad guy?http://i64.tinypic.com/23roks9.png

pussy ass cops, man i swear

Trill Clinton
04-03-2016, 10:17 AM
are you okay?

no:lol

Wild Cobra
04-03-2016, 10:28 AM
LOL...

"I didn't know it was you."

So, it was OK to shoot anyone else?

I agree, fucking pussy cops, to fucking scared to be a good police office.

DMC
04-04-2016, 12:21 AM
are you okay?

no:lol
Like a boss. I'd bet he's been shot before.

DMC
04-04-2016, 12:26 AM
"Brachle also missed a pre-operation briefing the morning of the bust."

That's always a good thing to know if you're a UC, that your backup didn't even make the briefing.

MasterYoda
04-04-2016, 01:59 AM
Unfortunate, this event is. Clean are your hands from inflicting pain upon the innocent? Hmm, no...I think not. Cast not stones from glass houses. For it, is not the way of the light. United we stand.

clambake
04-04-2016, 10:58 AM
at least somebody got shot.

.G.
04-05-2016, 04:55 AM
"Hang in there bro, I thought you were a bad guy."
:lmao