PDA

View Full Version : History

SURGE
04-04-2016, 01:33 AM
The way the warriors schedule is set up they will not lose another game meaning that they would make history by winning their 73rd game in San Antonio I hope the SPURS have enough pride not to allow that and make history of their own and go 41-0 at home

Spurtacular
04-04-2016, 01:36 AM
The way the warriors schedule is set up they will not lose another game meaning that they would make history by winning their 73rd game in San Antonio I hope the SPURS have enough pride not to allow that and make history of their own and go 41-0 at home

That would be a kick to the teeth. I would like to see this setup just to see if the Spurs really believe that it's all about the playoffs and the regular season doesn't matter bla bla bla.

ElNono
04-04-2016, 01:36 AM
It's interesting because I think it's in Pop's best interest to start revving up the engines 2-3 games before the playoffs. I'm not saying he's going to go all out or overplay guys, but you would think the coasting and resting would be over by then.

So it's going to be interesting how we approach that game, regardless of record or no record.

DeRozan m8
04-04-2016, 02:31 AM
Imagine they destroy our home court record AND get the most win record too....

I can't even think about it

Obstructed_View
04-04-2016, 04:04 AM
Imagine they destroy our home court record AND get the most win record too....

I can't even think about it

I think something like that could really make a team focus for a playoff run. Just saying.

DeRozan m8
04-04-2016, 04:21 AM
I think something like that could really make a team focus for a playoff run. Just saying.

You make me feel a tad better tbh

2014 V.2

:bobo

Obstructed_View
04-04-2016, 05:37 AM
You make me feel a tad better tbh

2014 V.2

:bobo

Eyes on the prize.

101A
04-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Pop would relish the chance to demonstrate in no uncertain terms how meaningless any regular season game is. Game gets the crap hyped out of it...Pop starts Bonner and Simmons sits LMA and Kawhi.

In in the meantime, Steph twists an ankle while the Dubs are up 18 in the 3rd.

SpursforSix
04-04-2016, 09:15 AM
It's interesting because I think it's in Pop's best interest to start revving up the engines 2-3 games before the playoffs. I'm not saying he's going to go all out or overplay guys, but you would think the coasting and resting would be over by then.

So it's going to be interesting how we approach that game, regardless of record or no record.

I agree. Unfortunately, I think he's so stubborn that he'll sit players.

They really need to be playing everyone to some degree just to ramp up like you said. Not to mention getting in some more time working against Golden State.

Solid D
04-04-2016, 10:53 AM
If it boils down to 73-win record on the line for the Warriors, then it becomes a cutthroat game with risk of injury for the Spurs. The Warriors would be all-out, the Spurs...not so much. Pop would likely be risk-averse and rest some of his key guys.