PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Isaiah Thomas 89-90 Pistons would sweep GSW too

lebomb
04-05-2016, 06:14 AM
In the 1988–89 season, Thomas, along with teammates Joe Dumars, Rick Mahorn, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman, James Edwards, John Salley, Bill Laimbeer, and Mark Aguirre, guided his team to a 63–19 win–loss record. Detroit played a brash and dominating brand of basketball through the playoffs that led to their nickname "Bad Boys".

There is noway in hell GSW could ever match up with the Pistons. To good of point guards, great long distance shooter in the microwave and Dumars, Mark Aguirre killin mid range jumpers and a defensive front line built like a Mac truck. To hell with MJ and the Bulls (no disrespect), but GSW couldnt win a game against the 88-90 Pistons. :claw

DeRozan m8
04-05-2016, 06:22 AM
:claw

ambchang
04-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Honestly not sure how Isiah will fare in today's game without a reliable three pointer. He was like a smaller, quicker Wade in a sense. When his mid range jumper was on, he was extremely difficult to guard, but his range would likely be a negative in today's game.

TDMVPDPOY
04-05-2016, 08:11 AM
IT didnt even defend against the best backcourt player, it was all dumars...this clown man

apalisoc_9
04-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Ha? That team wouldnt even make the playoffs in todays nba.

lebomb
04-05-2016, 12:08 PM

Yeah right........you obviously do NOT know basketball. GSW better hope all of their contested 3pt shots fall at an 60% clip. There is noway in hell they are driving to the hoop.

hater
04-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Agreed 100%

SpursforSix
04-05-2016, 12:59 PM
In the 1988–89 season, Thomas, along with teammates Joe Dumars, Rick Mahorn, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman, James Edwards, John Salley, Bill Laimbeer, and Mark Aguirre, guided his team to a 63–19 win–loss record. Detroit played a brash and dominating brand of basketball through the playoffs that led to their nickname "Bad Boys".

There is noway in hell GSW could ever match up with the Pistons. To good of point guards, great long distance shooter in the microwave and Dumars, Mark Aguirre killin mid range jumpers and a defensive front line built like a Mac truck. To hell with MJ and the Bulls (no disrespect), but GSW couldnt win a game against the 88-90 Pistons. :claw

LOL at Vinnie Johnson being a great long distance shooter. He'd get hot and knock down mid range jumpers all day but I don't remember him taking long range jumpers and certainly not from behind the arc. But I agree they would beat GSW. They'd put Curry on his ass.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Yeah right........you obviously do NOT know basketball. GSW better hope all of their contested 3pt shots fall at an 60% clip. There is noway in hell they are driving to the hoop.

Agreed 100% ....I love the Dubs for today's game but man....that Bad Boys team was no joke....today's game is tailor made for guys who are soft and can't be touched.....I also think Tammy would not have survived those days the players were very hard on faggots back then

baseline bum
04-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Agreed 100% ....I love the Dubs for today's game but man....that Bad Boys team was no joke....today's game is tailor made for guys who are soft and can't be touched.....I also think Tammy would not have survived those days the players were very hard on faggots back then

You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

lebomb
04-05-2016, 01:16 PM

:lmao:lmao

04-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Agreed 100% ....I love the Dubs for today's game but man....that Bad Boys team was no joke....today's game is tailor made for guys who are soft and can't be touched.....I also think Tammy would not have survived those days the players were very hard on faggots back then:lol

baseline bum
04-05-2016, 01:36 PM

http://oi41.tinypic.com/zsrebd.jpg

Spurtacular
04-05-2016, 06:52 PM
With 89-90 officiating, GS would not stand a chance, tbh. Detroit is way too physical for them.

Spurtacular
04-05-2016, 06:55 PM

:lmao

lefty
04-05-2016, 07:34 PM
:lol Raymond Screen would be crying to the refs every 2 minutes
:lol Klay WB animated cartoon face Thompson is a playoff choker in today's NBA , imagine back in the days vs Detroit
:lol Curry wouldn't be able to get a shot off