PDA

View Full Version : I must admit cowardice

$pursDynasty
04-06-2016, 12:29 AM
While watching the Dubs Timberwolves game ,I was wanting to start a thread about it but I was afraid to jinx it before the game was over. I have seen the Dubs sneak out too many games that it looked like they would lose. Funny as it sounds the #1 seed is still in effect lol.

DMC
04-06-2016, 12:38 AM
Why does it matter? Who cares if the Dubs lose? They are a lock for 1st seed. Nothing else matters unless you're an MJ fanboi.

Obstructed_View
04-06-2016, 12:44 AM
The refs overlooking an obvious double dribble at the end of regulation, two and-ones on phantom touch fouls, and not awarding a clear path at the end are all things we've come to expect, but seeing them take what was an obvious blocking foul and exploiting a technicality in the rules to not only review it, but to call that a charge is fucking chilling to me. That's tuck-rule level shit. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised the NBA pulled that one out of its hat on a relatively meaningless game, but I'd be surprised if it's the last time we see it.

$pursDynasty
04-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Felt like the fix was in when they reversed that call, reminded me of Remember the Titans with the crooked refs. I could care less about Jordan's record, just all those "lucky" escapes makes a superstitious sports fan to fear that team of destiny, it's just their year narrative. Now that aura of invincibility has dissipated.

lilbthebasedgod
04-06-2016, 02:50 AM
There was no fix.