PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Oooohhhhhh That's why!

I. Hustle
04-06-2016, 08:40 AM
It all makes perfect sense now.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/warriors-may-have-just-blown-chance-to-break-bulls-record/

MultiTroll
04-06-2016, 08:58 AM
Gaymond is a level 10 phaggot.

lebomb
04-06-2016, 09:03 AM
Bullshit.......GS got beat fair and square. Boredom my arse!!!

hater
04-06-2016, 09:07 AM
He didn't look bored when he was watching his team get bukkaked from the bench :lmao

I. Hustle
04-06-2016, 09:13 AM
So funny that he says they are bored. They always look hyped after a win. I thought they WANTED to beat the Bulls' record. How could they be bored.

SpursforSix
04-06-2016, 09:16 AM
So funny that he says they are bored. They always look hyped after a win. I thought they WANTED to beat the Bulls' record. How could they be bored.

“Talking 82 games, we get bored with that after awhile. And that’s no excuse, just, I’m always give it to y’all real,"

I'm always give it to y'all real.

Mal
04-06-2016, 09:27 AM
faggot, hope some one will slap them with 1st round exit

UZER
04-06-2016, 09:31 AM
They went from somewhat likable early last year to absolutely annoying now. They have Cam written all over them.

SpursforSix
04-06-2016, 09:33 AM
faggot, hope some one will slap them with 1st round exit

Besides a Spurs ring, that would be my favorite outcome of these playoffs.

1) Spurs win championship going through GS and Cleveland
2) Spurs win championship
3) GS loses first round
4) Lebron doesn't make finals

Clipper Nation
04-06-2016, 09:38 AM
They went from somewhat likable early last year to absolutely annoying now. They Cam written all over them.
:lol Those faggots were never likeable, people just bought into the media cocksucking. They were arguably less likeable with Mark Jackass as coach, actually.

UZER
04-06-2016, 09:41 AM
:lol Those faggots were never likeable, people just bought into the media cocksucking. They were arguably less likeable with Mark Jackass as coach, actually.

I agree. I never liked them. I'm saying even people that did like them are finally starting to see the light. They are arrogant asses.

I. Hustle
04-06-2016, 09:42 AM

I kind of liked Steph. Before he became the greatest player to ever touch a basketball.

They are just SUPER douche bags now. They used to be just kinda douche bags. I really wanted them to break the record and lose to either us in the WCF or just lose in the 1st round.

DAF86
04-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Suuuuure. Going for the all-time record in wins with only a couple of games left shouldn't be motivating at all.

Splits
04-06-2016, 11:46 AM
“You have so much media attention and everybody talking about breaking the record and you lose focus a little bit,” Kerr said.

What does that even mean? :lol

You lose focus when you're dialed in? Spurs are gonna gank these chumps, I can feel it.

I. Hustle
04-06-2016, 11:58 AM
“You have so much media attention and everybody talking about breaking the record and you lose focus a little bit,” Kerr said.

You lose focus when you're dialed in? Spurs are gonna gank these chumps, I can feel it.

That's what I'm saying. Lose focus? You are just a few games from the season being over and getting the record. How in tf do you lose focus?

Dray is just bitchmade. Always has to have an excuse up his sleeve.

will_spurs
04-06-2016, 12:00 PM

Good thing there's no media attention during the playoffs :rolleyes

I. Hustle
04-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Good thing there's no media attention during the playoffs :rolleyes

LOL
Maybe Kerr will ban all cell phones, tablets, televisions, etc. once the playoffs start.

lefty20
04-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Dray is one bad day away from becoming Ron Artest, tbh.

DPG21920
04-06-2016, 01:34 PM
I have no problem with what Draymond said especially after watching the live video of him answering the questions. Regardless of how articulate he is, the message is pretty clear: They are ready for the playoffs. They proved they weren't some fluke by having one of the greatest regular seasons ever after winning a title and with playoffs so close, it's easy to let down some.

They want the record but this is the reason why it's so hard amongst other things. Don't think it was a shot at the Wolves or anything. I think it was realistic.

DAF86
04-06-2016, 02:41 PM
I have no problem with what Draymond said especially after watching the live video of him answering the questions. Regardless of how articulate he is, the message is pretty clear: They are ready for the playoffs. They proved they weren't some fluke by having one of the greatest regular seasons ever after winning a title and with playoffs so close, it's easy to let down some.

They want the record but this is the reason why it's so hard amongst other things. Don't think it was a shot at the Wolves or anything. I think it was realistic.

No, it's not. You don't get bored three games away from making history, tbh. :lol

DMC
04-06-2016, 02:52 PM
"Stephen Curry had an uncharacteristic shooting off-night,"

Sounds like something Thread might know about.

TampaDude
04-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Whatever their final regular-season record ends up being, the Dubs have lost their aura of invincibility.

I say they finish 71-11.

webshad
04-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Jordan/Pippen would have torched this GSW team (just so weak defensively and a turnover machine).

Biggems
04-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Draymond is a sad little bitch.....Rodman would have his weak minded ass living in a straight jacket by the end of game one. He would be ready to be shipped to Arkham Asylum.

webshad
04-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Draymond is a sad little bitch.....Rodman would have his weak minded ass living in a straight jacket by the end of game one. He would be ready to be shipped to Arkham Asylum.

Exactly, Rodman's mind game would most probably get Draymond ejected.

That Chicago team was mentally superior.

Biggems
04-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Exactly, Rodman's mind game would most probably get Draymond ejected.

That Chicago team was mentally superior.

He learned from Laimbeer how to absolutely pester and get into your head and off your game

100%duncan
04-06-2016, 09:22 PM

lol

TampaDude
04-06-2016, 09:22 PM
He learned from Laimbeer how to absolutely pester and get into your head and off your game

Ah, Laimbeer...the master... :hat

Molotov
04-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Jordan/Pippen would have torched this GSW team (just so weak defensively and a turnover machine).

Very true, the starters, Harper was solid defensively at 6-6, nevermind Jordan, Pippen, Rodman locking you down, and even Longley was a serviceble 7-2 stiff. I think, the Warriors just wouldn't get the easy looks they normally get in :lol Today`s low talent, mass tanking NBA, and Chicago would just suffocate them defensively, as well as Rodman would be outrebounding and living rent free inside Golden state`s entire frontline. Chicago would make it a half court game and the Warriors would get ripped by Jordan and Pippen getting anything they want driving to the rim, with todays rules favoring wings, as well as Dad Killer posting up whenever he felt like it. The refs would also favour the Bulls, having already three-peated once, and Jordan having immense star power, while Warriors won only one championship before. :lol

sexinthatsx
04-08-2016, 02:44 AM
Look at Draymond backing down and being a fake pussy that he is :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1wjGzNuQA

nickdakoolkat
04-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Its a good thing nobody in GS gives a fuck about being liked by spurs fans. You spurs fans should understand that, as nobody likes watching you play except Spurs fans because its fucking boring basketball. But to say they are now unlikeable is completely wrong as they are in the top of every category when it comes to merchandise sales, steph curry has singlehandedly turned under armor into a billion dollar business, and every road game they play you can spot tons of warrior gear. Id say they are the most loved team in the league right now, but that is only for casual basketball fans. I would never expect fans whose only happiness in life is watching the boring ass spurs play to like the dubs. And I can fully understand how teams like the clippers and rockets would hate the warriors simply based on the fact that we have kicked their ass the last few years.