PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Predictions Thread

Box
04-06-2016, 12:29 PM
I know it is just slightly early for a prediction thread as we still don't know who will end up in the last few spots. Regardless though, looking at whoever could fall or jump to the 7 spot, go ahead and make your 1st round predictions now and we'll continue on with semis and finals when the time comes.

I think we end up facing the Jazz in the first round as I think their remaining schedule is easier than the Mav's. That being said, I'd still love to see Spur's and Mav's in the opening round -- it'd be eerily similar to 5 with the Thunder and Warriors now switching tiers.

Splits
04-06-2016, 12:42 PM
I predict OP is a phaggot.

Box
04-06-2016, 12:49 PM
I predict OP is a phaggot.

Don't treat me like Apa, I'm no player fan and here to talk Basketball.

Splits
04-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Don't treat me like Apa, I'm no player fan and here to talk Basketball.

Then you should put more thought into your shit thread than "oh look the playoffs are 2 weeks away, I'm a faggot with 33 posts that needs to start a thread so people will look at me"!

Box
04-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Then you should put more thought into your shit thread than "oh look the playoffs are 2 weeks away, I'm a faggot with 33 posts that needs to start a thread so people will look at me"!

How does one get more "quality posts" and talk basketball related when the thread itself does not exist. Yeah, it is 2 weeks away, which is just around the corner. Looks like you're the one looking for more attention by posting nothing related to the thread.

Curious to know, do bash people doing college basketball brackets and predictions? I'm just curious to see how everyone is thinking right now, before anything happens and everything is said and done. No need to be all hostile and act like everyone is some spoiled brat looking for attention. I don't post often, doesn't mean I can't do a general consensus / prediction thread when I do.

Splits
04-06-2016, 01:04 PM
2YYNPnql9YI

Horry Hipcheck
04-06-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm not predicting anything until the Spurs have played 82 games and nobody is injured, and the lower half of the West bracket is locked in.

Box
04-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Cool Splits, so you're acting exactly how you thought I was -- which is wrong. Back on topic, if you feel like you have a solid prediction or just want to make a prediction and discuss them, feel free to post. Or just be a jackass like Splits.

Splits
04-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Cool Splits, so you're acting exactly how you thought I was -- which is wrong. Back on topic, if you feel like you have a solid prediction or just want to make a prediction and discuss them, feel free to post. Or just be a jackass like Splits.

Is English your 3rd or 4th language?

TDomination
04-06-2016, 01:07 PM
1) Warriors
8) Mavs

4)Clippers
5) Blazers

2) Spurs
7) Grizzlies

3) Thunder
6) Jazz

Box
04-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Is English your 3rd or 4th language?

You got me there, that was riddled with grammatical mistakes :lol

NameLess Scrub
04-06-2016, 01:24 PM
I predict the lower half doesn't really matter and 3 out of the 4 top teams will coast through the 1st round. The other will have an unexpected longer series, just to make it interesting and get more tired going into the next round.

Box
04-06-2016, 01:29 PM
1) Warriors
8) Mavs

4)Clippers
5) Blazers

2) Spurs
7) Grizzlies

3) Thunder
6) Jazz

I think that would also be a favorable match-up for the Spurs. It is amazing how this more recent Spurs squad is handling the Griz when compared to the nightmares of McDyess getting bullied by the Griz, sending the Spurs home.

I don't think there is a team who will give the Spurs a problem in the 1st round, with the exception of the Mavs as they usually play good against the Spurs. Hopefully that does not turn into a jinx.