PDA

View Full Version : "One of the greatest streaks in NBA history" ended

Spurtacular
04-06-2016, 03:18 PM
The quote is from the Warriors play by play guy. Minnesota ended the Warriors 114 game winning streak when leading by 15.

NameLess Scrub
04-06-2016, 03:20 PM
At any point in the game?

Sounds impressive.

TampaDude
04-06-2016, 03:22 PM
That's two home losses for the Dubs now. I wonder how they're going to react on Thursday night. Late game on TNT, right? I say Pop should leave Timmy, Tony, Manu, Kawhi, and LMA in SA and stick it to the media again. :grin:

hater
04-06-2016, 03:36 PM
I know how I'm gonna react. I'm gonna be pretty damn wasted for the game. Win or lose :lol

GSH
04-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Yet another thing that no one will care about in the future, except for a few pathetic die-hard Warrior fans.

Streaks and records are worth shit. If the Dubs fail to win the LOB this season, all those will do is point out what failures they were.

TampaDude
04-06-2016, 03:49 PM
I know how I'm gonna react. I'm gonna be pretty damn wasted for the game. Win or lose :lol

Tomorrow night's game is meaningless for us, because it's on the road, we're not catching GS for the #1 seed, and nobody is catching us. We're locked in at #2.

The Dubs are still reaching for that unreachable star, though. They have to win out to get to 73 wins, so they still have a lot of pressure on them.

I say we rest up tomorrow, beat Denver, and go full bore on Sunday night and keep the Dubs winless in SA. We should be able to thump OKC next Tuesday, too. KD and RW might not even play in that game, or just play limited minutes.

DarrinS
Yet another thing that no one will care about in the future, except for a few pathetic die-hard Warrior fans.

Streaks and records are worth shit. If the Dubs fail to win the LOB this season, all those will do is point out what failures they were.

True. Even that regular season record wouldn't mean anything if they don't ring.

Mr. Body
"One of the greatest streaks in NBA history no one really notices or cares about."

TampaDude
04-06-2016, 03:51 PM

Yup...if the '96 Bulls had gone 72-10 but didn't ring, nobody would give a shit about the '96 Bulls.

In the end, all that really matters is the :lobt2:.

hater
04-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Tomorrow night's game is meaningless for us, because it's on the road, we're not catching GS for the #1 seed, and nobody is catching us. We're locked in at #2.

The Dubs are still reaching for that unreachable star, though. They have to win out to get to 73 wins, so they still have a lot of pressure on them.

I say we rest up tomorrow, beat Denver, and go full bore on Sunday night and keep the Dubs winless in SA. We should be able to thump OKC next Tuesday, too. KD and RW might not even play in that game, or just play limited minutes.

They can still win out tbh. We are resting at least 1 game or at least bullshitying it and Grizz are obliterated. That leaves only 1 competitive game for the warriors to win. IMO they will match the record at 72

I don't care about losing in SA as long as we win in the playoffs tbh

DenialTwist
04-06-2016, 04:15 PM

People on reddit seem to think the Spurs will lose by 30 again smh

TampaDude
04-06-2016, 04:19 PM
People on reddit seem to think the Spurs will lose by 30 again smh

They probably will lose big tomorrow night, because Pop will rest his starters. Only the two remaining home games matter now.

Kawhitstorm
04-06-2016, 04:22 PM
"One of the greatest arbitrary game trackers"

spursistan
04-06-2016, 04:25 PM
"One of the greatest arbitrary game trackers"
this :lol..

SnakeBoy
04-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Just because we are Spurs fans doesn't mean we can't give the Dubs their due credit. As far as meaningless streaks go that Dubs streak is incredibly meaningless, perhaps the greatest meaningless streak of all time. Congrats Dubs!