PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2015-16 Razzie Award Coach of the Year

Fabbs
04-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Has it got to be Byron Scott?
I dunno a strong performances put in by Derek Fisher.

Did the Philly coach have a chance?

DMC
04-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Has to be Fisher. Scott had a cancer on his team and an edict from above to allow it to metastases.

Jenks
04-07-2016, 12:02 PM
It's easily Hoiberg but I could see an argument for Bickerstaff or Fisher.

Not sure what kind of miracle you guys think Scott is supposed to perform coaching Kobe & co.

Blake
04-07-2016, 12:10 PM
What, no Pop? OP, you hate Pop. I'm Shocked.

MultiTroll
04-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Not sure what kind of miracle you guys think Scott is supposed to perform coaching Kobe & co.
Scott took the job purely due to financial distress, that was and is obvious. That having been established, he's been paid, he would have collected the rest of this year if he was fired. He is the one who makes out the lineups. That he was too spineless to go against Laker Marketing Incs wishes is his own doing.

Scott bears responsibility. Not :cry the owners made me do it. :cry

Jenks
04-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Scott took the job purely due to financial distress, that was and is obvious. That having been established, he's been paid, he would have collected the rest of this year if he was fired. He is the one who makes out the lineups. That he was too spineless to go against Laker Marketing Incs wishes is his own doing.

Scott bears responsibility. Not :cry the owners made me do it. :cry

Scott bears the responsibility for what? What is the ceiling for that Lakers team? You're delusional if you think they could hit .500 with that roster never mind make the playoffs.

Meanwhile in Chicago...

MultiTroll
04-07-2016, 12:54 PM
:rolleyes The Lakers are currently at .205.

.400, for that matter even .350 would be a huge improvement for a real coach.
Scott bears responsibility for playing Kirby thus robbing others and destroying any chance to form a team strategy.

gambit1990
04-07-2016, 02:47 PM
lebron? :lol

it's not wrong for him to have as much power as he does tbh. the problem for him is that his organization is a joke / they don't have a pat riley.