PDA

View Full Version : Kool's Lick My Body Challenge

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 09:37 PM
:lol it's your boy Kool :lol or is it?

https://youtube/9lf-khppcyk

Avante
04-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Mental retardation and the internet, not good.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Shut up and enjoy the view....I'm gonna irritate the Pedo out of you :lol

No pun intended

Avante
04-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Shut up and enjoy the view....I'm gonna irritate the Pedo out of you :lol

No pun intended

Dude, is all this sex stuff brand new to you? You sure act like it. Enjoy the view? Dude, you might get all hot over that since it appears to be all new to you, it's boring to guys like myself. A bare ass, wow, big deal.

Are you ever going to grow up? Will it ever hit you that we aren't 17 here?

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Are you ever going to grow up? Will it ever hit you that we aren't 17 here?

^ Says the children to Avante :lol

Avante
04-06-2016, 10:01 PM
^ Says the children to Avante :lol

Nobody really buys that and everyone is smart enought to know about that situation. Only dummies play this silly pedo thing.

Then there's you. Dude, what is really wrong with you? Why are you so damn messed up over sex? I mean come on, that is all you ever talk about, why is that? Don't you see how far gone you are?

Get you some son, and let it go. To spend every waking hour thinking about sex, OH MY GOD SEX, SEX SEX.......sheesh! Come up for air.

Who are you talking to here with this stupidity? Who is in this challenge? Who is your target audience with all these....see me I never get any....threads of yours, well? Name one person you are expecting to..."wow Kool, that was really neat"...well?

Dude, we who are getting it what's to talk about? The only ones making a big deal out of sex are those like you who never get any. You are mesmerized by the thought of it all and we all see it.

SpursforSix
04-06-2016, 10:11 PM
I didn't watch the video. Does she poop in his face or something?

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 10:26 PM
I didn't watch the video. Does she poop in his face or something?

Yep...and he pulls out the Bibb and Chop Sticks:lol

Avante
04-06-2016, 10:31 PM
What a slap in the face to all of you out there. This freak really thinks you are gutter dwellers like he is. So far gone he really does thinks stuff like this is entertaining. He does see all of you as being down there on his level.

Well I'm not.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 10:43 PM
What a slap in the face to all of you out there. This freak really thinks you are gutter dwellers like he is. So far gone he really does thinks stuff like this is entertaining. He does see all of you as being down there on his level.

Well I'm not.

:lol @ the shame less Pedo

Avante
04-06-2016, 10:48 PM
:lol @ the shame less Pedo

Just a young sailor.

But you, now this is something different. Who do you think is out there reading this crap you constantly dump on this board? What reaction are you looking for? Do you honestly believe anyone out there is a deranged sexual pervert like yourself? Who are you talking to? Don't you know how totally weird you look playing this....SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX....thing you get off on?

Dude, grow up...ok?

SpursforSix
04-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Just a young sailor.

But you, now this is something different. Who do you think is out there reading this crap you constantly dump on this board? What reaction are you looking for? Do you honestly believe anyone out there is a deranged sexual pervert like yourself? Who are you talking to? Don't you know how totally weird you look playing this....SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX....thing you get off on?

Dude, grow up...ok?

Nm

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Just a young sailor doing Pedo things

:lol FIFY

Avante
04-06-2016, 11:06 PM
:lol FIFY

Not working guy, only fools buy that.

What really is it with you? Why are you so wrapped up with sex? Answer the question.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Not working guy, only fools buy that.

What really is it with you? Why are you so wrapped up with adult sex? Answer the question.

:lmao Fify

Avante
04-06-2016, 11:20 PM
:lmao Fify

Why be a weakling, answer my question. What reaction are you looking for with all this SEX OH MY GOD.......SEX~~~~~~~~~ stuff we see you dumping here constantly? What are we suppose to do with it.....well?

apalisoc_9
04-06-2016, 11:25 PM
That girl is ugly as fuck

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2016, 11:28 PM
That girl is ugly as fuck

:lol after a couple of shots that pussay good to go.....

Avante
04-06-2016, 11:30 PM
:lol after a couple of shots that pussay good to go.....

Just as I expected, you can't even tell us what we are suppose to be doing with all this crap.

Kool, who are you really talking to here, name one.

Why think all these posters here are sex freaks like yourself, well?

Avante
04-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Avante....hey guys, check it out.
Guys..what?
Avante...a bare ass.
Guys...and?
Avante...Kool thinks it's real neat.
Guys...come on man, Kool? Aren't you a bit old to be talking to a freak who gets off on that garbage?
Avante...ok ok, my bad.

Chucho
04-07-2016, 11:36 AM
You should play "Kool's Russian Roulette" with 6 bullets. But with your sissy white-boy fingers, you probably need a rabbit gun to pull the trigger, like a faggy .22 and you might have to play a few rounds to "win".