PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's emails confirm France and US killed Qaddafi for his gold and oil

Mal
04-07-2016, 07:54 AM
http://www.sott.net/article/315934-Hillarys-emails-confirm-France-and-US-killed-Qaddafi-for-his-gold-and-oil

RandomGuy
04-07-2016, 07:59 AM
http://www.sott.net/article/315934-Hillarys-emails-confirm-France-and-US-killed-Qaddafi-for-his-gold-and-oil

Actually that isn't what the emails say.

That is what the author of the piece thinks they say.

Rather large difference.

Mal
04-07-2016, 08:18 AM
It`s Hilary`s emails. She`s not the author but recipient. Title is correct. But that`s not the issue, the issue is that USA with France destabilized whole region just for gold, oil and money.

This is the wikileaks article about it

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12659

boutons_deux
04-07-2016, 09:44 AM
It`s Hilary`s emails. She`s not the author but recipient. Title is correct. But that`s not the issue, the issue is that USA with France destabilized whole region just for gold, oil and money.

Yes, France wanted to re-establish its cred in Africa, and the USA/US$ industry absolutely had to shutdown Qaddafi's pan-African currency project, and stop him from selling oil/gas in Euros.

Spreading liberty and democracy? G M A F B

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Actually that isn't what the emails say.

That is what the author of the piece thinks they say.

Rather large difference.

True, but is there accountability for that gold? Maybe it was seized...

We know he had it. At the time, Qaddafi only selling his oil for gold was the only true reason anyone had to want him out. As I said before, he was on the verve of creating a united Africa, at least united northern Africa. The first world powers did not want this to happen.

The NATO actions taken should be a war crime, with all those charged who took part in pushing that illegal agenda.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Yes, France wanted to re-establish its cred in Africa, and the USA/US$ industry absolutely had to shutdown Qaddafi's pan-African currency project, and stop him from selling oil/gas in Euros.

Spreading liberty and democracy? G M A F B

And it was your favorite demonrats who did it!

RandomGuy
04-07-2016, 10:16 AM

There is no support in the emails for the statement "destabilized region just for gold, oil, and money".

I will assume the emails concern the rather factual, and cogent, analysis of the impacts of instability, and have absolutely nothing to do with intent of the US Government, until you can prove your assertion.

Please show what part of the emails demonstrates intent, if that is what you want to claim. Direct quotes, with links would suffice.

What you have given in this link is an email citing as sources "knowledgeable individuals" who made the claim about what France was doing, and even that low-quality source just said "oil", and didn't say anything about the gold being the motive, and even then only commented on France's motives, not the U.S.

If that is what you have, you have a really shitty basis to build that claim on.

"Unnamed person A said that Person B else did X for reason Y."

Surely you can do better, right?

You realize that the speculation of unnamed sources with no known expertise/knowledge of what they are opining on is kind of a shitty way to prove something, right?

RandomGuy
04-07-2016, 10:24 AM
True, but is there accountability for that gold? Maybe it was seized...

We know he had it. At the time, Qaddafi only selling his oil for gold was the only true reason anyone had to want him out. As I said before, he was on the verve of creating a united Africa, at least united northern Africa. The first world powers did not want this to happen.

The NATO actions taken should be a war crime, with all those charged who took part in pushing that illegal agenda.

"[Quadafi] was on the [verge] of creating a united Africa, at least united northern Africa"

:lmao

(wipes tears)

Seriously, that made me laugh.

No, he wasn't. You never even came close to proving that. You showed what the nutbar wanted to do. Plenty of dictators fancy themselves regional saviors, often in the self-delusional way that ego-driven individuals can have in viewing their place in the world.

What you failed to show, rather spectacularly was that other leaders/governments would have gone along with him.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:28 AM
"[Quadafi] was on the [verge] of creating a united Africa, at least united northern Africa"

:lmao

(wipes tears)

Seriously, that made me laugh.

No, he wasn't. You never even came close to proving that. You showed what the nutbar wanted to do. Plenty of dictators fancy themselves regional saviors.

What you failed to show, rather spectacularly was that other leaders/governments would have gone along with him.

Those liberal blogs really have you brainwashed.

His support was spreading. He wasn't a nutbar. Over the years as he matured, he became a pretty smart man and did great things for Libya. Outside of the radicals who wanted Sharia law, his citizens were treated very well, and had the best living standard of all African nations.

RandomGuy
04-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Those liberal blogs really have you brainwashed.

His support was spreading.

(shrugs)

Fine. Please demonstrate that. If it is true, you should be able to easily support it.

Mal
04-07-2016, 10:30 AM
There is no support in the emails for the statement "destabilized region just for gold, oil, and money".

I will assume the emails concern the rather factual, and cogent, analysis of the impacts of instability, and have absolutely nothing to do with intent of the US Government, until you can prove your assertion.

Please show what part of the emails demonstrates intent, if that is what you want to claim. Direct quotes, with links would suffice.

What you have given in this link is an email citing as sources "knowledgeable individuals" who made the claim about what France was doing, and even that low-quality source just said "oil", and didn't say anything about the gold being the motive, and even then only commented on France's motives, not the U.S.

If that is what you have, you have a really shitty basis to build that claim on.

"Unnamed person A said that Person B else did X for reason Y."

Surely you can do better, right?

You realize that the speculation of unnamed sources with no known expertise/knowledge of what they are opining on is kind of a shitty way to prove something, right?

Why there are always people saying that nobody is responsible for their action, based on that he/she didn`t wrote/say excatly what happend ?

I have no fucking idea who is Sidney Blumenthal, but he wrote this emails to high US goverment oficial.

And France, destabilized whole region, by taking down Kaddafi. What happend to those 142 tons of gold, probably somebody stole it. Well, at least if backfired at France and Sarkozy.

Blake
04-07-2016, 10:33 AM
(shrugs)

Fine. Please demonstrate that. If it is true, you should be able to easily support it.

No you prove it's not true #wildcobra

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:33 AM
(shrugs)

That was five years ago now. I don't care what you believe, and I'm not going to try to dig that information up, on an internet with search engines that give too many results of things not being searched for too.

TMI...

Blake
04-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Lol yes! I got it in before he posted it.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Lol yes! I got it in before he posted it.

Maybe you don't have better things to do. I do. I have to wonder how meaningless your life must be if you think everyone has time to find such things, just because you do.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Here is something relavant a simple search revealed:

https://libya360.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/muammar-gaddafi-the-african-who-cleansed-the-continent-from-the-humiliation-of-apartheid/

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/World_News_3/article_7886.shtml

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-ten-things-about-gaddafi-they-dont-want-you-to-know/5414289

Blake
04-07-2016, 10:45 AM
Maybe you don't have better things to do. I do. I have to wonder how meaningless your life must be if you think everyone has time to find such things, just because you do.

By better things to do, you mean post claims that come straight out of your ass on a San Antonio Spur politics forum.

Got it.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:48 AM
You may also want to educate yourself with stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkTUDw0mjMA

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:48 AM
By better things to do, you mean post claims that come straight out of your ass on a San Antonio Spur politics forum.

Got it.

Will you please stop master-baiting?

Blake
04-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Will you please stop master-baitng?

Wtf. Why are you thinking about me like that.

I've got better things to do right now. Like make fun of you for making shit up on a San Antonio Spurs political sub forum.

FromWayDowntown
04-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Will you please stop master-baiting?

Did Cobra just call himself a "Master" and accuse Blake of "baiting" him?

Must be; masturbating isn't really that hard to spell.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 10:57 AM

Slow with the jokes... aren't you...

Blake
04-07-2016, 11:09 AM

I didn't give him that credit. I thought he really misspelled it.

Blake
04-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Slow with the jokes... aren't you...

Don't you have better things to do than make jokes here

hater
04-07-2016, 11:14 AM
And this is news how? I been clamoring this for years.

Of course we got rid of ghadafi for oil and power. And shillary was on the forefront.

She due to this is also the grandmother of ISIS besides being an ambassadorkilla.

How is this news again???

boutons_deux
04-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Here is something relavant a simple search revealed:

https://libya360.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/muammar-gaddafi-the-african-who-cleansed-the-continent-from-the-humiliation-of-apartheid/

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/World_News_3/article_7886.shtml

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-ten-things-about-gaddafi-they-dont-want-you-to-know/5414289

MK was taken down by his own people revolting, with assistance from US/Europe.

What he was doing to "help" his people didn't seem to sit very well with them.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2016, 12:01 PM
MK was taken down by his own people revolting, with assistance from US/Europe.

What he was doing to "help" his people didn't seem to sit very well with them.

LOL...

Yer liberal masters don't tell you the truth.

2. Education and medical treatment were all free

Under Gaddafi, Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Middle East and Africa. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.

3. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project

The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Gaddafi government and it said that Gaddafi himself called it ”the eighth wonder of the world”.

6. Electricity was free

Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!

7. Cheap petrol

During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.

8. Gaddafi raised the level of education

Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.

hater
04-07-2016, 12:06 PM
France got Gaddafis revenge times 10 tbqh

Scary shit to cross that man....

boutons_deux
04-07-2016, 12:12 PM
If Gaddafi was so wonderful, why did Libyans revolt and murder him?

CosmicCowboy
04-07-2016, 12:40 PM
There is no question that the Libya general population had the highest living standard of any African country. Good infrastructure, Free education, money to newlyweds to set up house, etc. Gadaffi was definitely popular with some of the people. It was the religious nutters that came after him.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-07-2016, 02:55 PM
But self-interest has always underscored Gaddafi's curiosity in Africa. Gaddafi developed an interest in pan-Africanism when pan-Arabism let him down: his fellow Arabs failed to support him in the face of international isolation in the 1980s and 1990s, while some African countries did. Gaddafi has also backed scores of rebel movements across the continent, particularly in Chad, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Liberia and — during the years of apartheid in South Africa — Nelson Mandela and the armed wing of the African National Congress. Like the Irish Republican Army (IRA), Palestinian militants and the forces of former Ugandan dictator Idi Amin, many of these groups underwent guerrilla training in camps in Libya. Once the rebels won power, that support continued, most notoriously in the close relations enjoyed by Gaddafi with his Zimbabwean counterpart, Robert Mugabe.

In the last decade, Gaddafi's vision for Africa crystallized in a proposal for a United States of Africa, complete with a single currency, a united military and one common passport. That call for African unity was also the theme of his time as chair of the African Union in 2009, and has found some support — notably from Senegal and Zimbabwe — while the African Union itself has set itself the task of building a "united and integrated" Africa by 2025. But continental powerhouses like South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria oppose the idea, which they regard as an extension of Gaddafi's idiosyncrasy. Gaddafi's calls for unity and stability are at odds with his track record of backing rebellions. Libyans too looked askance at his doling out of billions in their country's oil revenue to foreigners. Says Tawfik al-Shaiby, "He supports all sides, but not our people. I think he said he would send $9 billion to Africa. He sent it. But his people don't have the same rights."

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2045328_2045333_2053164,00.html

He was never close. The actual hegemony's of west, east, and south africa rejected him.