PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Upstairs

benefactor
04-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Holy shit what a bloodbath. They are cheese grating their arms up there. :lol

BD24
04-07-2016, 11:06 PM
It's always fucking embarrassing up there during games like these. Bunch of fucking cliff jumpers. Reasonable people should of known coming in we would probably lose this game.

Chucho
04-07-2016, 11:07 PM
So? Want a fucking cookie?

benefactor
04-07-2016, 11:15 PM
It's always fucking embarrassing up there during games like these. Bunch of fucking cliff jumpers. Reasonable people should of known coming in we would probably lose this game.
It seems like over the years we have acquired a lot of males who act like females up there. They cry and whine like they can't find a good lipstick color.

Reck
04-07-2016, 11:19 PM
This team is trash, you gotta admit.

Compared to the Warriors. Which is all that matters really since a playoffs match up is inevitable.

ElNono
04-07-2016, 11:21 PM
:lol just wait till the game ends... it's going to be hilarious

benefactor
04-07-2016, 11:25 PM
This team is trash, you gotta admit.

Compared to the Warriors. Which is all that matters really since a playoffs match up is inevitable.
Spurs will be fine.

benefactor
04-07-2016, 11:27 PM
:lol just wait till the game ends... it's going to be hilarious
I'm pretty fucking drunk. Went to a pint night at my local bar now after a couple at the house I'm probably about to lay it down. I'll use it for an entertaining morning read.

ElNono
04-07-2016, 11:31 PM
I'm pretty fucking drunk. Went to a pint night at my local bar now after a couple at the house I'm probably about to lay it down. I'll use it for an entertaining morning read.

:lol I had this game penciled as a loss already... plus got great news at work, don't give a fuck, tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2016, 11:37 PM

Make sure you read my lol @ Tammy Tits thread :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Spurs will be fine.

Right up their ass:lol

UZER
04-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Spurs gonna make Laker fans Laker fans again after they beat the Warriors in the playoffs.

DMC
04-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Spurs look great against the rest of the league, not so much against that swarm.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2016, 12:25 AM
parker needs to retire man, same with the other 2tosb

anderson out there on the court with another playmaker makes no sense, dude is so fkn passive on offense and not using the mismatch to chase his own points...

i cringe every time he receives the ball when his open and goes side dribble only to pass it off...fkn pos..

and whatever happen to jono simmons, is he in the doghouse, have seen him for like 2 weeks...

Splits
04-08-2016, 12:26 AM
:lol I had this game penciled as a loss already... plus got great news at work, don't give a fuck, tbh

You don't have to train your replacement Basavaraj?

ElNono
04-08-2016, 12:36 AM
You don't have to train your replacement Basavaraj?

lol no :lol

Splits
04-08-2016, 12:44 AM
lol no :lol

Oh, that is good news.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2016, 01:09 AM
how hard is it to ask turnoboli just be a playmaker, but no...he has to make sportscenter plays with his bs decision passes in traffic leading to turnovers

or whene he touches the ball he feels its his right to chuck....does he think his porker or someshit with the green light, we dont need another hero on the team evita

Splits
04-08-2016, 01:21 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CffzZWdWcAA-bqf.jpg

In addition...

:lol New Orleans, Memphis, Rockets, and a Cavs team without 2 of their 3 best players

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2016, 01:37 AM
when upstairs wankers refer hero porker to head of snake, do you mean his has the characteristics of a snake but not the physical appearance of a snake?

well he does say one thing and does the opposite

lol b4 the gsw loss to the wolves, he had no hopes and announce spurs be resting
then gsw loss to wolves, his eyes wide open announcing spurs be playing starters
then on game day? walks around on defense playing half ass....

Kidd K
04-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Not sure why anyone would be worried over the loss in any way except for the Aldridge injury. It was at GS with no Diaw and Aldridge hurting his finger in the first quarter.

GSW should have won under those conditions. Like I said last time we lost at GS, let's see what happens at SA.

ambchang
04-08-2016, 05:40 AM
If the Spurs get to meet the warriors in the playoffs, the pace will likely slow down and the play will be more physical. This gives a slight advantage to the Spurs.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 08:02 AM
If the Spurs get to meet the warriors in the playoffs, the pace will likely slow down and the play will be more physical. This gives a slight advantage to the Spurs.

:lmao oh really,....you have nothing but faggots , cucks, dinosaur retards , and dudes that gave up millions to play for your squad....you faggots soft as cake...:lol @ physical

ambchang
04-08-2016, 11:02 AM
:lmao oh really,....you have nothing but faggots , cucks, dinosaur retards , and dudes that gave up millions to play for your squad....you faggots soft as cake...:lol @ physical

Wish they could as tough as the Lakers.

:cry harrassing 68 year-olds
:cry I don't trust my PG anymore
:cry wrapped up in ice like an Andean mummy during a game because :cry it hurts :cry