PDA

View Full Version : ITS OKAY!

cascaders
04-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Fellas... fellas.. it dosent matter, its okay.. win or lose, its okay.
Look:
1) we win: it shows exactly where we at right now, and gives our guys good confident
2) we lose: It shows the spurs the work that needs to be done! It keeps them continuously working and trying to overcome it.
A loss is fine.. it shows us exactly how we are losing and why..
they keep shooting 3s and 3s, we made adjustment, thought we were prepared for it, but we werent, now we will be.
And look the game is not even over yet.. theres like 7min left in the 3rd. Its not over yet

Spurs 4 The Win
04-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Fellas... fellas.. it dosent matter, its okay.. win or lose, its okay.
Look:
1) we win: it shows exactly where we at right now, and gives our guys good confident
2) we lose: It shows the spurs the work that needs to be done! It keeps them continuously working and trying to overcome it.
A loss is fine.. it shows us exactly how we are losing and why..
they keep shooting 3s and 3s, we made adjustment, thought we were prepared for it, but we werent, now we will be.
And look the game is not even over yet.. theres like 7min left in the 3rd. Its not over yet

This, probably better we lose tbh, they played a good game and we played a bad game, makes it more likely we can elevate our game in the playoffs when we come to Oracle

limlsy
04-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Urm, multiple blowouts doesn't exactly fill one with confidence. I wonder how confident the players must feel after getting wrecked at the Oracle for the 2nd time round.
A close loss, even a 10+ point loss would be acceptable - but another blowout can't have done any good.

hater
I hope we lose by 40 at least will knock some sense into Pop.

Duncan looks done thou

Dancelot
I believe Boris is extremely important when playing this team.

SPURt
04-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Can't get a damn stop for anything! Every time the Spurs help when Patty or Ginobili lets Curry by Curry gets an easy assist. Frustrating

cascaders
04-07-2016, 11:46 PM
saw that? we're playing so poorly and they still CANT put us out.
This is a good game for us to have.. more exposure to the warriors, its a learning game for us. We need this.