PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Is KoolAidMan the biggest no lifer in SpursTalk history?

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:08 AM
This guy has a fake like where his fake dad is a fake millionaire but spends all of his time posting about mundane shit on SpursTalk.... its incredible that a troll expects us to believe he is living it up when all he can do is think about how the Spurs are still dominant while the Lakers were 122-86'd back into irrelevancy for the next 5 years
:lol KoolAidMan
:lol Lakers
:lol 17 win ecstasy
:lol 122-86

Chris
04-08-2016, 01:12 AM
xmas1997 or whatever was pretty bad imo

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:12 AM
This guy has a fake like where his fake dad is a fake millionaire but spends all of his time posting about mundane shit on SpursTalk.... its incredible that a troll expects us to believe he is living it up when all he can do is think about how the Spurs are still dominant while the Lakers were 122-86'd back into irrelevancy for the next 5 years

Israel is the best :lol

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Kobe will go down as inferior to James, Curry, and Duncan of this generation and around the same level of CP3, KG, Dirk... and only a little bit better than Manu

Behind Kareem Magic Jordan Hakeem Oscar Wilt Bill Russell, Julius Erving

but hey, a lot of China men worship him as a God :lol

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Iraq was good for one thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qu2elDd0lE

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:15 AM
His trolling isn't even effective. In order to be an effective troll you have to have subtle cleverness... None of his shit is even eye opening or amusing it's just mundane rants.

5=5
5**>5
5**>2
5**>2*
5**>2***

*-2002 WCF were rigged
**-Fluke loss to Heat in 2013
***- Blazers shoulda been NBA Champs in 2000, fluke comeback

:lol KoolAidMAn
:lol living on flukes
:lol worshipping a washed up 37 YO with a 13 PER and 17 PPG on 17 shots
:lol small penis

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Iraq was good for one thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qu2elDd0lE

Ironically Iraq lost that war and won Operation "Iraqi Freedom"

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:18 AM
This thread isn't about how Saddam Hussein is burning in hell right now, it's about how KoolAidMan has a shitty life and is experiencing hell on earth everyday because his daddy wasn't there for them. If you are interested in political or military discussion, please take it to the political section and I may bother to read your shitty posts

Mitch

AlexJones
04-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Bunch of cucks in here

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Bunch of cucks in here

Agreed, especially OP

Ghazi

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Manu and Kobe have similar statistical baselines, it's just that Manu has had limited minutes and poor luck with injuries.

Manu fits into a championship team better than Kobe because he doesn't require a huge volume of shots and is highly efficient.

Manu > Kobe

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:29 AM
Look who has ended up aging more gracefully... Manu...

and Manu won a Gold Medal in a sport that is ALWAYS dominated by the United States.

ElNono
04-08-2016, 01:31 AM
:lol Kool spending the last week of Kirby's shit career posing as a Dubs fan on Spurs board.....:lmao

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:37 AM
Ironically Iraq lost that war and won Operation "Iraqi Freedom"

Hopefully Russia breaks out the nerve agents again when those fucks start making nukes, tbh

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Iran/Russia are like peanut butter and bananas

and Netanyahu was crying about Iran developing a nuke.... in 1995, he's now been exposed as someone who lied to the United Nations with his little cartoon drawing about Iran having a nuke. This is documented and undeniable.

:lol Mitch
:lol FOX NEWS

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:40 AM
This thread isn't about your weak political takes, it's about how your fellow Laker fan has no life whatsoever and spends days thinking of non-creative ways to troll a message board that quite frankly doesn't take him seriously at all anymore.

I honestly think it's a Kori Ellis stunt to try and generate traffic, because his posts are abysmally bad.

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:42 AM

and Netanyahu was crying about Iran developing a nuke.... in 1995, he's now been exposed as someone who lied to the United Nations with his little cartoon drawing about Iran having a nuke. This is documented and undeniable.

Once Trump and Putin shake hands, it's all over for you guys tbh

Hoping Iranians become a footnote in history when Russia dusts off those vials of VX agents. Maybe those pieces of shit in Israel will conquer those fucks.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2016, 01:43 AM

i watch that documentary, and the turd had the nerve to support that mormon presidential candidate guy over barack cause barack didnt listen to his bs by going in or backing up israel if they were the first to make the move...interesting documentary...then he tries to upstage barack by having a speech at the senate of republicans or someshit, that backfired on him

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:47 AM
Mitch is the guy who had a shitty dad and makes $10 / hour at some dead-end job and has to blame the big bad Islamic booooooogeyman because of it

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Bro, if you need anger management or a good psychologist... I got you. nothing wrong with seeking help.

Also you need to brush up on your knowledge, cause you have less knowledge than my 4 cats tbh.

:lol talking shit on a message board about random people in the Middle East you've never met.

:lol taking pride in innocent people dying because your life condition is miserable

:lol trying to troll the grandmaster of trolling.

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:54 AM
Bro, if you need anger management or a good psychologist... I got you. nothing wrong with seeking help.

Also you need to brush up on your knowledge, cause you have less knowledge than my 4 cats tbh.

:lol talking shit on a message board about random people in the Middle East you've never met.

:lol taking pride in innocent people dying because your life condition is miserable

:lol trying to troll the grandmaster of trolling.

"grandmaster" :lol

Marg Bar Iran, tbh

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 01:59 AM
I don't talk politics with people who have the information and IQ of a 16 YO

It's my religion

Cubby

Mitch
04-08-2016, 02:05 AM
I don't talk politics with people who have the information and IQ of a 16 YO

It's my religion

Cubby

Thought your religion was the one where people blow themselves up in the name of god :lol

Ghazi
I take that back as some 16 YOs can have genius level IQ

But this thread isn't about Iran or Israel, it's about how KoolAidMan has no life whatsoever.

Ghazi
Thought your religion was the one where people blow themselves up in the name of god :lol

Oh so now Iran is a Sunni Arab nation?

:lol mitch

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Make up your mind, you can't seem to make up your mind... could it be you're confused about your own life that you have to blame it on a religion you literally know nothing about?

stop hijacking my thread with your nonsense.

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 02:07 AM
It's like arguing with a 9 year old... you know you should just walk away since it's just a kid, but you feel like you have to teach the kid a lesson.

Mitch
04-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Oh so now Iran is a Sunni Arab nation?

:lol mitch

Towel head is towel head, tbh. Only difference is who they blow up with their dead man IEDs

benefactor
04-08-2016, 06:11 AM
This thread isn't about your weak political takes, it's about how your fellow Laker fan has no life whatsoever and spends days thinking of non-creative ways to troll a message board that quite frankly doesn't take him seriously at all anymore.

I honestly think it's a Kori Ellis stunt to try and generate traffic, because his posts are abysmally bad.
Pretty sure Kool is LJ tbh

Splits
04-08-2016, 06:22 AM
Pretty sure Kool is LJ tbh

Doubt it, he wouldn't get exposed like this.

http://i.imgur.com/o2WtaIy.png

Killakobe81
04-08-2016, 07:02 AM

:lol
Cruel, but funny.

Splits
04-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Cruel, but funny.

Yep. So glad to live in a country where we never have mass killings.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Doubt it, he wouldn't get exposed like this.

http://i.imgur.com/o2WtaIy.png

Hahaha....tbh you haven't been on this site long enough to decipher your ass from your pussy :lol

Splits
04-08-2016, 07:38 AM
Hahaha....tbh you haven't been on this site long enough to decipher your ass from your pussy :lol

What does that even mean? Another brain fart?

I definitely haven't been a snitch and welcher on this site, like your faggot ass you dreams of Tim Duncan's cock all night. Is that what just woke you up?

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 07:39 AM
This thread isn't about how Saddam Hussein is burning in hell right now, it's about how KoolAidMan has a shitty life and is experiencing hell on earth everyday because his daddy wasn't there for them. If you are interested in political or military discussion, please take it to the political section and I may bother to read your shitty posts

Mitch

Come on Ghazi baby....why the meltdown ? Your suicide vest failed....you wired that shit wrong now you mad at Kool :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 07:39 AM
What does that even mean? Another brain fart?

I definitely haven't been a snitch and welcher on this site, like your faggot ass you dreams of Tim Duncan's cock all night. Is that what just woke you up?

Yep :lmao

Splits
04-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Yep :lmao

Maybe you could provide us with more gems like these after Colangelo takes your pick:

he's doing all he can to show humility.....my new nigga D'Angelo Magic but this was a classic I'm scared move by CP3....he knows there's a new sherrif in town and he was trying to get a feel for the kid....hoping D'Magic doesnt embarass him during real games...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-dangelo-russell-chris-paul-20150629-story.html[/FONT][/COLOR]

Not trying to trash the Spurs at all...Tbh....as an individual player D-aJango is also better than Duncan....tbh....

The spurs are just old as fuck...

This kid is like Magic Johnson....I have hopes he will contribute first season like Magic did....I expect him to be an Allstar this season....he should be taking someones spot tbh....

I didnt say he was better than Magic but he will be a Magic type player..he's big and passing is his specialty....he shoots it at a higher clip than Magic...he controls the offense..the pace and flow....he sees the game in a different speed which is what you need if you're going for GOAT status

Check with a few Laker fans..the Okafer thing was nothing but a troll Job on Spur fan...i sent them a PM telling them I was gonna do it....Russell or Towns were my guys..I just happen to think Russell will end up shitting all over Okafer and Towns tbh...Russell is better than Towns

I give him two more inches (no homo) before the season starts right before our eyes....he will be a big PG like Magic...

Do It Mitch!!! Give him the inches

this kid is a natural born leader....

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Maybe you could provide us with more gems like these after Colangelo takes your pick:

I live in your head :lol...

It's nice to know your my puppet..it's not every day I run across a white boy I can control emotionally..this shit is pretty fucking awesome....my best work ever :lmao

Splits
04-08-2016, 07:56 AM
I live in your head :lol...

It's nice to know your my puppet..it's not every day I run across a white boy I can control emotionally..this shit is pretty fucking awesome....my best work ever :lmao

Says the pawn who woke up at 5:30 in the morning, created a thread about me just 7 hours before the last thread he created about.... Me

You thinking I spend 2 seconds of my day thinking about you, while you constantly pound refresh to see if I bombed one of your 7th grade insult threads is nothing but humor to me.

We're laughing at your Capri, not with you. You contribute nothing but showing other posters how low they can go to be the shittiest on the board.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 07:59 AM
Says the pawn who woke up at 5:30 in the morning, created a thread about me just 7 hours before the last thread he created about.... Me

You thinking I spend 2 seconds of my day thinking about you, while you constantly pound refresh to see if I bombed one of your 7th grade insult threads is nothing but humor to me.

We're laughing at your Capri, not with you. You contribute nothing but showing other posters how low they can go to be the shittiest on the board.

We? :lol you're my baby Splits.....:lol

I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...
I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...
I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy...I own a white boy....

nowitzkikopf
04-08-2016, 10:45 AM

11 new threads in the past 10 hours- all for a reg season game between what should be two teams he's indifferent about. wow, this is some pathological shit.

Splits
04-08-2016, 11:56 AM
11 new threads in the past 10 hours- all for a reg season game between what should be two teams he's indifferent about. wow, this is some pathological shit.

Pretty sure the only real GSW fan here just dropped a truth nuke on that little Capri gnat.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Pretty sure the only real GSW fan here just dropped a truth nuke on that little Capri gnat.

:lol yeah that gay Mav fan poser....M>s

Splits
04-08-2016, 12:14 PM
:lol yeah that gay Mav fan poser....M>s

You're slow.

Horse
04-08-2016, 12:56 PM

Without question just look at all the threads that pussy started just since last night. Go to work fucking faggot!

Splits
04-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Without question just look at all the threads that pussy started just since last night. Go to work fucking faggot!

I'm livin' so rent free in that whigger's mom's pussy he woke up at 5:30 in the morning and started two threads about me :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:31 PM

Yes sir....there's a price to pay when you fellas lose to the Dubs......your season will be shit just like the rest of us...at least we get a # 1-2 pick while you're stuck with Lamarkiesha Pouridge :lol

Splits
04-08-2016, 01:35 PM
The pick belongs to Colangelo

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:38 PM
The pick belongs to Colangelo

Porridge or Oatmeal ? :lol either one will give you the shits :lol

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:39 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/smkeater55/politics_1/nukeiran.jpg

Splits
04-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Porridge or Oatmeal ? :lol either one will give you the shits :lol

I'm just sayin' with your track record here, claiming the "#1-2" pick is probably not very wise. You'd be the Knicks from last year except instead of getting Porzingod @4 it goes to Philly.

Not that I expect you to understand anything basketball related since you're too concerned with Duncan's cock.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm just sayin' with your track record here, claiming the "#1-2" pick is probably not very wise. You'd be the Knicks from last year except instead of getting Porzingod it goes to Philly.

Not that I expect you to understand anything basketball related since you're too concerned with Duncan's cock.

I'm claiming what it is...whether that comes to fruition is a different story :hat

Splits
04-08-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm claiming what it is...whether that comes to fruition is a different story :hat

No, you're not "claiming what it is". You're "claiming what you want". And whatever you claim, the opposite happens. Hence my warning.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:54 PM
No, you're not "claiming what it is". You're "claiming what you want". And whatever you claim, the opposite happens. Hence my warning.

You're a retard...answer me this..based on record what two teams "basically" get to pick first?

Splits
04-08-2016, 02:02 PM
You're a retard...answer me this..based on record what two teams "basically" get to pick first?

Where the fuck did you learn how to form a sentence, much less "basically" a thought?

http://nbatanking.com/ you dumb fuck. You're welcome.

In case you don't know how to read a chart or perform basic mathematical functions (which I assume you don't), L:lolkers have:

1 - 19.9%
Colangelo - 44.2%

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Where the fuck did you learn how to form a sentence, much less "basically" a thought?

http://nbatanking.com/ you dumb fuck. You're welcome.

In case you don't know how to read a chart or perform basic mathematical functions (which I assume you don't), L:lolkers have:

1 - 19.9%
Colangelo - 44.2%

You're a hopeless retard....carry on

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 02:18 PM
splits nailed it on the head, anyone remember Timoth McVeigh? or the random dude who shot 2 Muslims in North Carolina? Or the white guy who shot up the black church? Or do they turn a blind eye to black on black violence that happens ALL the time? Hell locally some crazy ass Somalian attacked a restaurant with a fucking samurai sword.

MURICA! FUCK YEA!:king:downspin:

Splits ... as if we live in a country where mass killings doens't happen

Honestly I heard the stuff coming out of Mitch's mouth when I was 13-15 years old right after 9/11... the fact that a grown man would talk like that confirms that he's just as much of a loser as KoolAidMan

"Let's blame brown people for all our problems, even though the ones we meet probably make 80K-100K a year and contribute more to American society than us"

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Every Iranian Mitch (assuming he lives in LA) has met in real life has been far more successful than him and comes from better and more prestigous families. So he's butthurt and has to group Iranians with Arab suicide bombing maniacs to make himself feel better about himself.

A similar trend has occured with Kool_Aid, who likely got abandoned by his father at an early age and has to adopt Achilles as his step dad for some sort of peace of mind and security.

:lol Kool_Aids Man
:lol Kobe's crocodile tears
:lol media hyped "superstar"

Mitch
04-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Every Iranian Mitch (assuming he lives in LA) has met in real life has been far more successful than him and comes from better and more prestigous families. So he's butthurt and has to group Iranians with Arab suicide bombing maniacs to make himself feel better about himself.

A similar trend has occured with Kool_Aid, who likely got abandoned by his father at an early age and has to adopt Achilles as his step dad for some sort of peace of mind and security.

:lol Kool_Aids Man
:lol Kobe's crocodile tears
:lol media hyped "superstar"

I don't come from a family of martyrs, tbh.

When I hear my uncle had a blast at a party, I'm happy for the guy.

When you do, you probably shout "aloha akbar" or some shit like that.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:41 PM

A similar trend has occured with Kool_Aid, who likely got abandoned by his father at an early age and has to adopt Achilles as his step dad for some sort of peace of mind"

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/196230_zpsy4v2jjfg.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:43 PM
splits nailed it on the head, anyone remember Timoth McVeigh? or the random dude who shot 2 Muslims in North Carolina? Or the white guy who shot up the black church? Or do they turn a blind eye to black on black violence that happens ALL the time? Hell locally some crazy ass Somalian attacked a restaurant with a fucking samurai sword.

Honestly I heard the stuff coming out of Mitch's mouth when I was 13-15 years old right after 9/11... the fact that a grown man would talk like that confirms that he's just as much of a loser as KoolAidMan

"Let's blame brown people for all our problems, even though the ones we meet probably make 80K-100K a year and contribute more to American society than us"

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/14-0919-Muslim-Bacon-500_zpstjb87vmb.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:44 PM

A similar trend has occured with Kool_Aid, who likely got abandoned by his father at an early age and has to adopt Achilles as his step dad for some sort of peace of"

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/baconjihad_zpsasievbtm.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:47 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_nsttidfi281tip476o1_500_zps3lzbeebj.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:47 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/download%2014_zpseb55hziy.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Kool meets Ghazi's. Step "Daddy" since his real father was gased by Saddam :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/94b92f12d066a0a5917f77470ff3671c_zpsedyh8idw.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Ghazi....Next time you start a thread about Kool make sure I don't own you in it....now go stuff your ass with BACON:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 03:03 PM
https://youtube/3Mb8nQ3hNsM

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 11:02 PM
:lol at a guy who spends his life on Google Images posting some propaganda nonsense

:lol Mitch retreating and scared

:lol mitch trying to defend his fellow Laker fan out of some misguided sense of "Laker brotherhood"

Ghazi
04-08-2016, 11:02 PM
This guy doesn't even know what getting owned means. I'm here using my lyrical prowess, he's just Google Imaging anti-Muslim shit and expecting that I'm supposed to be offended by it.

Molotov
04-08-2016, 11:08 PM
:corn:

Double-Up
04-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes he is...anyone who spends their Friday and Saturday nights posting threads here on a regular basis is in the same category.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Yes he is...anyone who spends their Friday and Saturday nights posting threads here on a regular basis is in the same category.

Negative sweetie....I wasn't here last night nor will I be here tonight....I was getting layed to hotline bling....check out my thread in the Club...ok sweetie :lol

Mitch
04-09-2016, 12:28 PM
:lol at a guy who spends his life on Google Images posting some propaganda nonsense

:lol Mitch retreating and scared

:lol mitch trying to defend his fellow Laker fan out of some misguided sense of "Laker brotherhood"

I never retreated, tbh

:lol "grandmaster" in trolling

Grandmaster in goatfucking and IED making maybe.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2016, 12:30 PM
I never retreated, tbh

:lol Ghazi the Goat Fucker

Mitch
:lol Ghazi the Goat Fucker

:tu

Trill Clinton
Nah. It's the people who create game threads for the super bowl/NBA finals and post during the game. That's sad and socially awkward as hell.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Nah. It's the people who create game threads for the super bowl/NBA finals and post during the game. That's sad and socially awkward as hell.

:lol im kinda sorta guilty of that shit on occasion Fam...but I feel ya :lol

Molotov
04-09-2016, 12:38 PM
I never retreated, tbh

Obstructed_View
04-10-2016, 07:44 AM
Louis is smarter than Kool.

Ghazi
04-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Kool getting excited by a 65 win team losing to a 72 win team while his team is sitting on 16 wins

Kool

Brazil
04-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Why this dumbass is not pink yet tbh... ? He posted last night what ? 20 threads ? smh

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Why this dumbass is not pink yet tbh... ? He posted last night what ? 20 threads ? smh

I'm the Piper and you what they say when they see the Piper....m

:lol time to pay up :lol

Brazil
04-11-2016, 09:44 AM
I'm the Piper and you what they say when they see the Piper....m

:lol time to pay up :lol

don't quote me, don't engage any conversation with me faggot... I don't give a shit of any of your trolling, jokes, posts, takes... I don't interact with no life pathetic retard dude like you

let us proceed

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2016, 10:05 AM
don't quote me, don't engage any conversation with me faggot... I don't give a shit of any of your trolling, jokes, posts, takes... I don't interact with no life pathetic retard dude like you

let us proceed

^ so what's your definition of interaction and engagement?

:lmao

Mitch
04-11-2016, 10:11 AM
I had to check for IEDs before opening this thread, tbh