PDA

View Full Version : Found out this morning, 100% certain I'm NOT about to be a father.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 09:23 AM
I staked out the girl I had unprotected sex with this past October's dorm from 5am this morning thru 15 minutes ago when I finally saw her walking towards the convenience store, then I went inside the convenience store to see her. She got rid of her nice long permed hair she had when she was dating me and now wears this obnoxious afro with the sides cut almost bald, whatever. I said hi, you're the one that got away, hope you have a great life etc. but the only thing I really wanted to see was her belly. Fortunately, her belly was the same size it was on October 12th when we did it missionary style without a condom & I came inside her. (Always curvy, not fat just thick -- but no bump.) That was roughly 6 months ago so the bump would be obvious by now. And she's never mentioned a pregnancy or anything, but I always got the suspicious feeling she was hiding it from me.

MAN I'm relieved! :toast

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 09:38 AM
You're most likely sterile

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 09:42 AM
You're most likely sterile
nah.

clambake
how odd

Koolaid_Man
I staked out the girl I had unprotected sex with this past October's dorm from 5am this morning thru 15 minutes ago when I finally saw her walking towards the convenience store, then I went inside the convenience store to see her. She got rid of her nice long permed hair she had when she was dating me and now wears this obnoxious afro with the sides cut almost bald, whatever. I said hi, you're the one that got away, hope you have a great life etc. but the only thing I really wanted to see was her belly. Fortunately, her belly was the same size it was on October 12th when we did it missionary style without a condom & I came inside her. (Always curvy, not fat just thick -- but no bump.) That was roughly 6 months ago so the bump would be obvious by now. And she's never mentioned a pregnancy or anything, but I always got the suspicious feeling she was hiding it from me.

Don't worry bruh....that nigga tranny you came in missionary style just developed a beer gut thats all...you should be good man...and stop worrying about his afro..if it bothers you that much ask him to put it in corn rolls :lol

04-08-2016, 09:43 AM
She most likely took the risk of an abortion over having you as the father of her kid

Avante
04-08-2016, 10:58 AM
She most likely took the risk of an abortion over having you as the father of her kid

Dude, is this all you do here, seeing who you can bother?

BD24
04-08-2016, 11:04 AM
This is some creepy fucking shit. You are one weird fuck.

Hopeful that you have to eat a shit sandwich in a few months.

lebomb
04-08-2016, 11:05 AM

Comin in a Trannys ass wont get him pregnant.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 11:43 AM

:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 11:53 AM

He didn't mention the dangling tranny dick and the response once he busted his nut....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/_35_zps2mpznsml.jpg

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 11:54 AM

Don't you mean ":clap"?

04-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Dude, is this all you do here, seeing who you can bother?

Dude, is this all you do here, seeing who you can bother? well?

koriwhat
04-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Fuckin' desperate weirdo. Stalking a chick whp never claimed to be pregnant. Wtf?

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Fuckin' desperate weirdo. Stalking a chick whp never claimed to be pregnant. Wtf?

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 12:44 PM

^ translation....I'm a stalker, peeping Tom, and creepy weirdo who has unprotected sex with Tranny's

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 01:28 PM
^ translation....I'm a stalker, peeping Tom, and creepy weirdo who has unprotected sex with Tranny's

what we have here is someone with UNT...a youngster...not been in the world...no sex through high school
learned what he could from the old dirty mags down under that rock at the park...
nope...never seen a real vagina but just pictures of people that looked like men having sex with people that looked like women...doesn't know that the penis is out of place on a real woman
so...how is he supposed to..."Hey, you have a penis...you're a man"????? huh??? how's he going to know?
instead it's a human with long hair and sort of breasts...wants to go home with him...that hole???? it's all he knows

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:46 PM

Truthbombs, tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 03:09 PM
100% not a tranny... she was legit and very womanly. Put out like a goddess, 'twas 4 hours of amazing sex. She wouldn't have taken the Plan B pill she did if she was a tranny. I watched her take it. But it's only what, 80% effective?

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 03:11 PM
100% not a tranny... she was legit and very womanly. Put out like a goddess, 'twas 4 hours of amazing sex. She wouldn't have taken the Plan B pill she did if she was a tranny. I watched her take it. But it's only what, 80% effective?

It's 100% effective with trannies.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Trannies don't menstruate. And don't tell me she purposely cut herself down there when I was around to "make her think it was real" or some stupid shit like that. Period blood tastes like iron, completely different from normal blood.

DJR210
04-08-2016, 03:45 PM
guitardude27 still going hard in the paint 10 years later

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 06:51 PM
And no, it's 0% effective with trannies. Don't be a dumbass. Trannies are barren without a functioning uterus, so they get pregnant 0% of the time. 0% - 0 = 0%... NOT 100%. Back to 2nd grade for you :lmao

Mark Celibate
04-08-2016, 07:43 PM
One casual sex doesn't necessarily lead to pregnancy imho, but it really can happen even when you're doing it beyond a week of her ovulation period. Dude got lucky to dodge a bullet, tbh.

The Reckoning
04-08-2016, 08:12 PM
sounds like you haven't had much sex

thispego
04-08-2016, 09:56 PM
what we have here is someone with UNT...a youngster...not been in the world...no sex through high school
learned what he could from the old dirty mags down under that rock at the park...
nope...never seen a real vagina but just pictures of people that looked like men having sex with people that looked like women...doesn't know that the penis is out of place on a real woman
so...how is he supposed to..."Hey, you have a penis...you're a man"????? huh??? how's he going to know?
instead it's a human with long hair and sort of breasts...wants to go home with him...that hole???? it's all he knows

:lmao Avante is great

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 10:15 PM
One casual sex doesn't necessarily lead to pregnancy imho, but it really can happen even when you're doing it beyond a week of her ovulation period. Dude got lucky to dodge a bullet, tbh.

I had intercourse with her on day 2 after her period. When we met (the Friday before the Monday we had intercourse, at a post-homecoming bonfire after-party at a house) she was on her period, we just made out and slept together clothes-on that night, we spent the whole weekend together as she was taking a week vacation to Illinois in the middle of next week. The next night (Saturday) we had a nice time out, she was still on her period but we did some things anyway including mutual oral sex, the Sunday she got off her period but told me she wasn't ready yet, the Monday we both had classes but dated that evening, walked to a movie together, held hands the way back and couldn't get enough of each other that night.

It was truly the most romantic night/few nights in a row ever for me.

I really did want to make a baby with her that night and was kind of trying to do so. Only issue was I had a midterm in my 2pm Monday class that Monday and drank a couple cups of coffee so I'd be alert, so the caffeine kind of spoiled my sexual fluids and I couldn't cum for 4 hours even though we were both vehemently thrusting and I was trying so hard to cum inside her. When I finally did it was kind of underwhelming and it didn't feel like it went very far/deep inside of there. Even so a few seconds later my logical practical mind came back to me and I decided I didn't really want a baby right then and there, so I asked her if she'd do the pill or an abortion, and she said she'd be okay with both. I offered to pay for the pill but she had already stored a few in her dorm from her aunt who had Medicaid connections. The next night we met up and she took the pill in front of me. After that, she went to Illinois for a week or so, and I didn't see her again in person until now. Around mid-November however was when she decided we were done because we no longer had time in our schedules to see each other.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Trannies don't menstruate. And don't tell me she purposely cut herself down there when I was around to "make her think it was real" or some stupid shit like that. Period blood tastes like iron, completely different from normal blood.

You're probably confusing menstrul blood with his anal wart discharge.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 10:33 PM
You're probably confusing menstrul blood with his anal wart discharge.

Give up the stupid schtick. I had a legitimate, living, breathing, real woman's vagina in my mouth. You're probably jealous of me for that.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Give up the stupid schtick. I had a legitimate, living, breathing, real woman's vagina in my mouth. You're probably jealous of me for that.

You put the whole thing in your mouth? That doesn't sound like a vagina. Was it wearing a helmet?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 10:37 PM
You put the whole thing in your mouth? That doesn't sound like a vagina. Was it wearing a helmet?

Stop with the stupid schtick. Obviously, parts of it duh, it was actually quite a wide-circumference one with thick lips, deep dark sepia brown outer lips and perfectly pink inner lips. It was glorious

DMC
04-08-2016, 10:56 PM
guitardude27 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23174) still huffing hard on the paint 10 years later
fify

chunticakes
04-09-2016, 05:43 AM
You can't get a girl pregnant if you cream pie her right before or after her period.

Also, Plan B is worthless if she's ovulating, tbh.

You basically wasted $50 on it lol.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-09-2016, 10:26 PM
You can't get a girl pregnant if you cream pie her right before or after her period.

I didn't pay a penny and she had some free ones her relatives on Medicaid got for her.

z0sa
04-09-2016, 10:33 PM
Chick has approximately 25% chance of getting preggo if she's ovulating, which last 1-3 days starting 11-15 days after her period BEGINS. Best time to fuck a chick is the week before her period - she's already finished ovulating. Worst time is immediately after.

Don't fuck with a woman who doesn't keep track of her cycle.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 02:11 AM
I staked out the girl I had unprotected sex....

The fuck?

sook
04-10-2016, 02:29 AM
More like 95% effective if taken within a day :lol

If you wait 3 days its 75% of w.e but with a plan B you're pretty much good.

sook
04-10-2016, 02:31 AM

wrong.

Plan B works independently of ovulation, it makes it extremely unviable for sperm and thickens the cervical mucus to prevent any of those fuckers from going up.

chunticakes
04-10-2016, 06:47 AM
wrong.

Plan B works independently of ovulation, it makes it extremely unviable for sperm and thickens the cervical mucus to prevent any of those fuckers from going up.

Well it certainly makes the conditions much more harsh for sperm to fertilize the egg. However if she's ovulating she's ovulating and the egg is already there. So if the sperm gets up there the Plan B is essentially worthless. She will still get pregnant.

Also I forgot to mention that it's far less effective with fat bitches like the one UNT likes to fuck.

But anyways that's why it's obvioualy best to know a woman's cycle and simply avoid nutting inside her during her fertile days/ovulation.

sook
04-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Well it certainly makes the conditions much more harsh for sperm to fertilize the egg. However if she's ovulating she's ovulating and the egg is already there. So if the sperm gets up there the Plan B is essentially worthless. She will still get pregnant.

Also I forgot to mention that it's far less effective with fat bitches like the one UNT likes to fuck.

But anyways that's why it's obvioualy best to know a woman's cycle and simply avoid nutting inside her during her fertile days/ovulation.

:lol at that last part, and I agree that the best thing to know is when she's in week 2-3.

However, Plan B isn't designed to depend on ovulation, you're right its more likely if she's ovulating than if she isn't but thats why its whole mechanism is just to prevent the sperm from moving a certain distance and dying before it wears off.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 05:40 PM

She wasn't fat, she was curvy and thick (no pudge or fat rings) -- her body was like the ideal shape for getting pregnant and having no problems pushing the baby out.

Actual FAT women, on the other hand, are much less likely to get pregnant anyway. Obesity can increase infertility rates in women up to 90% depending on genetics and just how much overweight she is.

chunticakes
04-10-2016, 07:21 PM
She wasn't fat, she was curvy and thick (no pudge or fat rings) -- her body was like the ideal shape for getting pregnant and having no problems pushing the baby out.

Actual FAT women, on the other hand, are much less likely to get pregnant anyway. Obesity can increase infertility rates in women up to 90% depending on genetics and just how much overweight she is.

Sup UNT? Ready to pop out a baby?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Sup UNT? Ready to pop out a baby?
Nope, she's not pregnant so I don't have to have one. Thank goodness

sook
04-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Nope, she's not pregnant so I don't have to have one. Thank goodness

ok lemme just say this...you don't just rely on how she's looking you gotta do a pregnancy test breh.

If you're going to be having glove free sex like that get tested, keep plan Bs, and prego tests. Its common sense.

chunticakes
04-10-2016, 10:32 PM
PIITB.

.G.
04-15-2016, 10:42 AM
This can't be real.

Good writing/character development, though.

lefty
04-15-2016, 10:45 AM
OP is not a father

Of course not

I. Hustle
04-15-2016, 03:32 PM
OP got a dude butt pregnant