PDA

View Full Version : Avante's Most Recent Doctor's Appointment

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 11:58 AM
When a pedo is dependant ...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/medical-urine_sample-faeces_samples-stool_samples-sperm_sample-sample-abr1622_low_zpsgdta2h8f.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Judy and Avante

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/722029734-funny-old-man-milk-carton-drinking-teeth-cartoon_zpsgiixel0n.jpg

Avante
04-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Avante was a character I used to stimulate action, and here you are with yet another Avante thread. So do I know my target audience or what?

Here we have no real moderating so we will see guys like you able to do your.."I'm retarded"...bit, any other place you'd been gone long ago and there would have never been an Avante. That could only be played here.

I do get a chuckle out of just how far out there you are, yes, comical. So have fun with this Avante thread, it is a step up from your usual filth.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Avante was a character I used to stimulate action, and here you are with yet another Avante thread. So do I know my target audience or what?

Here we have no real moderating so we will see guys like you able to do your.."I'm retarded"...bit, any other place you'd been gone long ago and there would have never been an Avante. That could only be played here.

I do get a chuckle out of just how far out there you are, yes, comical. So have fun with this Avante thread, it is a step up from your usual filth.

Trying to hide your pedo past? Nuh uhh...doesn't work like that...ok sicko :lol

Avante
04-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Trying to hide your pedo past? Nuh uhh...doesn't work like that...ok sicko :lol

That was sorta funny/entertaining for a little while, but as time went on most intelligent people could see how serious I was about that sad situation over there. It is a real tragedy and it does sadden me to think I was part of all that. Which is what got all that started.

I can't even begin to fathom how any society could allow that sort of thing to happen. Something as a young kid I didn't know existed, I came from Calfornia, we don't play that here.

I realize being immature and childish you can't understand any of that, I could be writing it in Greek.

I'm dead set against pedophillia, it is very disgusting, it's about as low as it gets. But being an immature imbecile you really have little choice but to play that "pedo" thing up, it's to be expected.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Avante's most recent doctor's appt:

doctor: I need to check your belly button. Close your eyes.
Avante: Hey doc...that's not my belly button
doctor: that's OK, that's not my finger

Avante
04-08-2016, 01:29 PM

Other than stitches and physicals, I've never been to a doctor. Never really been sick/hurt.

I take it back, I did need some wax build up removed from an ear. So there I sit in the chair thinking this doctor had some cool gizmo tailor made for this, nope....he was going to simply dig it out. So there I am squirming around with my eyes closed with..ouch, ouch, OUCH!!! as he dug around in there. Then he stops, I open my eyes and there stands this cute little nurse who has seen all that.....:depressed

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:43 PM

I'm sure Judy regularly straps up and checks his prostate with a 12 inch dildo

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 01:45 PM
I'm sure Judy regularly straps up and checks his prostate with a 12 inch dildo

why would he wear a dildo?

Avante
04-08-2016, 01:48 PM
The impact Avante made on the mentally weak is amazing.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 01:55 PM

I will say that you managed to fill up a lot of dead air with a bunch of meaningless posts.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 02:08 PM

Why are you talking past tense? Have you finally been convicted and awaiting sentecing for raping and molesting 12 yr old girls as a petty naval officer?

Avante
04-08-2016, 02:27 PM
I will say that you managed to fill up a lot of dead air with a bunch of meaningless posts.

I think most of us are guilty of that, surely you're aware of how many failed threads you've had here, and how many...bend over.......

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 02:30 PM
I think most of us are guilty of that, surely you're aware of how many failed threads you've had here, and how many...bend over.......

Bend over is a classic. You wouldn't go to see the Rolling Stones and bitch about them playing...Gimme Shelter.

Avante
04-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Why are you talking past tense? Have you finally been convicted and awaiting sentecing for raping and molesting 12 yr old girls as a petty naval officer?

Your inabilty to comprehend the written word is strange. You never seem to actually understand what is being said, it's very weird. Heredity?

Avante
04-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Bend over is a classic. You wouldn't go to see the Rolling Stones and bitch about them playing...Gimme Shelter.

If the The Rolling Stones found ...bend over...as being classic, I doubt anyone would go see them.

Avante
04-08-2016, 02:44 PM
How much longer are you people going to allow your board to look like a kiddie board with all these ridiculous threads we see from this immature freak?

It should be real obvious we have an emotionally unstable poster here as far removed from reality at is gets.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 02:51 PM
How much longer are you people going to allow your board to look like a kiddie board with all these ridiculous threads we see from this immature freak?

It should be real obvious we have an emotionally unstable poster here as far removed from reality at is gets.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you emotionally unstable and removed from reality.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 02:51 PM

SPOILER ALERT : I've got a Hamburgler costume and a mirror

Avante
04-08-2016, 03:00 PM

Back about 1963 when I was in 8th grade that would have been funny.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Back about 1963 when I was in 8th grade that would have been funny.

ok...then save it for a few years. It'll be funny when you're senile and in diapers again.

Avante
04-08-2016, 03:06 PM
ok...then save it for a few years. It'll be funny when you're senile and in diapers again.

What exactly is the motivation here?

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 03:11 PM
What exactly is the motivation here?

You'll have to bend over first. Then I'll show you.

Avante
04-08-2016, 03:16 PM
You'll have to bend over first. Then I'll show you.

Aren't you married with a family? We see this with the kids here.

Avante
04-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Speaking of doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-QyqJf7lw8

She needs a chiropractor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxBhmaWGet8