PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Stephen A: "Rockets throwing games and trying to force Dwight out"

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 01:30 PM
SAS: They're throwing games. That's what's going on. I don't mean the players & coaching staff. I mean upper management. I don't believe the players are tanking. I do believe things are going on with upper management.
They're in a situation where they don't want to face Golden State. As a result, you'll hear Clint Capela and other guys should get more minutes. Yeah, they'll show up against OKC and other big games and then they'll show up and wet the bed like last night. I think J.B. Bickerstaff is being told from time to time who to play and who not to play.

Then we get to the issue of Dwight Howard. No doubt he looks like just another player. Over the last 12-13 games, he's not in double digit shot attempts. It's 8 or less. They're not calling plays for him, they're not getting him the ball, they're not having their $88M involved at all. That's no accident. That's on purpose. I think in a round about way, they're saying we don't want you here anymore. If he's smart, he'll want to get the hell out of there and go back to Orlando, where he never should have left. Harden needs help. But too much messiness going on with the Rockets and look no further than upstairs. That's where the problem lies. They've disrupted this team that was 2 games from the NBA Finals.

Skip: I don't see how you think they're throwing games from the top down. (OKC, TOR, CLE victories) Clint Capela, he's earned more minutes. He's that good. If you want to focus on Dwight, he's lost heart for this. He doesn't really care. If Dwight is at the center of giving up, I get that. If you think he's the albatross this team drags up and down the court, I get that. I don't think they're tanking.

SAS: That's fair enough. I'm saying there have been many times in my NBA career where I've seen a team on the cusp of the 8th spot say it's not worth it for us. It's not a priority to make the playoffs. I'm not comparing them to the Sixers. They realize this is not an ideal situation. They want the season to be over. They know Dwight is probably gonna leave and he should want to and you have that albatross causing that dissension.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Whatever..go eat a shit sandwich bitch.....yall trashed Kobe when he tried to warn you..now look at ya....you get what you deserve :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:36 PM
All he had to do was so what Kobe asked him to do and play defense and be Kobe's Tyson Chandler..but no this nigga thinks he's a superstar and stud scoring machine on the court.....he's never learned to play his role....yall deserve it...and he's going to stay..he's not giving up his money..yall stuck with a retard

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:43 PM
And you guys were so happy to take Dwight from us :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:44 PM

:lmao said Kobe was a loser and a trouble maker and didn't respect Dwight :lmao

Mitch
04-08-2016, 01:48 PM
:lmao said Kobe was a loser and a trouble maker and didn't respect Dwight :lmao

Who would respect that 6'8 clown? He has more kids than he has made freethrows in his career.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Who would respect that 6'8 clown? He has more kids than he has made freethrows in his career.

I'm laughing my ass off at Djohn and Double up....man they thought they landed gold when they got Dwight....people really thought it was a diss to Kobe :lmao

Splits
04-08-2016, 01:54 PM
It's all gonna be real funny this summer when Jim gets the boot, Jeanie takes over, and re-lives #StayD12

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2016, 01:58 PM
It's all gonna be real funny this summer when Jim gets the boot, Jeanie takes over, and re-lives #StayD12

Dude stop following me around Trying to catch my farts...then again be my guest :lol

Ahhh....what a relief

Chris
04-08-2016, 02:21 PM
idk they made the WCF and ran into the juggernaut that was Warrioref. If not for that, Harden and Dwight could easily be +1, and McHale would be sittin' pretty.

SpursforSix
04-08-2016, 02:26 PM
SAS: That's fair enough. I'm saying there have been many times in my NBA career where I've seen a team on the cusp of the 8th spot say it's not worth it for us. It's not a priority to make the playoffs. I'm not comparing them to the Sixers. They realize this is not an ideal situation. They want the season to be over. They know Dwight is probably gonna leave and he should want to and you have that albatross causing that dissension.

LOL.

Chris
04-08-2016, 02:46 PM
What position did SAS play?

HarlemHeat37
04-08-2016, 03:44 PM
I'm laughing my ass off at Djohn and Double up....man they thought they landed gold when they got Dwight....people really thought it was a diss to Kobe :lmao

:lmao

DMC
04-08-2016, 03:48 PM
What position did SAS play?

Catcher, no doubt.

baseline bum
04-08-2016, 04:04 PM
The players picking Harden as the MVP. The players love cancerous shooting guards.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 04:05 PM

Why is Lakerfan laughing? Dwight's max ceiling in Houston was the WCF, so they did get the most they could out of it. At least they won't pull a Mitch and pay the TOSB Kobe money.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 04:08 PM
The players picking Harden as the MVP. The players love cancerous shooting guards.
Morey "coaches don't matter" is the biggest problem. Coddling Harden and Howard did absolutely nothing to help things.

Splits
04-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Why is Lakerfan laughing?

What else can they do when looking their franchise?

Arcadian
04-08-2016, 04:16 PM
:lmao rockshits
:lmao thinking Howard was a good move
:lmao having title aspirations at the start of the season
:lmao nope
:lmao not even making the playoffs
:lmao faggot franchise

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 04:19 PM
:lmao rockshits
:lmao thinking Howard was a good move
:lmao having title aspirations at the start of the season
:lmao nope
:lmao not even making the playoffs
:lmao faggot franchise
:lol title aspirations when Golden State was on lock to repeat

SquawkinHawkBigCock
04-08-2016, 04:41 PM
"I'm going to make Steph Curry work on defense in the playoffs"

- Ty Lawson

Killakobe81
04-08-2016, 05:21 PM

Worst nightmare ever ...
It would be like shitting on what Kobe warned everyone.

Not sure where Dwight truly fits. Dallas is my guess. Cubes will pay thinking he will get a better version of Big Daddy tyson ...and apparently Dwight and Parsons are like the poor man's version of the banana boat crew ...

Killakobe81
04-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Why is Lakerfan laughing? Dwight's max ceiling in Houston was the WCF, so they did get the most they could out of it. At least they won't pull a Mitch and pay the TOSB Kobe money.

Lakerfan is laughing the same way Magic fans laughed at us ...
We told you after watching up close that he was not franchise caliber.
The WCF run had very little to do with Dwight ... Dwight was at his post back surgey best in the first round loss to the Blazers the year before ... I thought he was "back"after that ... but his bad back has robbed him of ever being that guy again ...

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Lakerfan is laughing the same way Magic fans laughed at us ...
We told you after watching up close that he was not franchise caliber.
The WCF run had very little to do with Dwight ... Dwight was at his post back surgey best in the first round loss to the Blazers the year before ... I thought he was "back"after that ... but his bad back has robbed him of ever being that guy again ...
? Actually, Dwight averaged 17 and 13 shooting 59% against the Clippers that series with a defensive rating of 103, against the Mavs, 16/13 on 58% shooting and 3 blocks a game that series, with a d rating of 99. So he had more to do with that run than you give him credit for. Though his best year was against portland

Killakobe81
04-08-2016, 05:54 PM
? Actually, Dwight averaged 17 and 13 shooting 59% against the Clippers that series with a defensive rating of 103, against the Mavs, 16/13 on 58% shooting and 3 blocks a game that series, with a d rating of 99. So he had more to do with that run than you give him credit for. Though his best year was against portland

Drating? the metric that amb and others tout that says Tim Duncan is a better defender than KL? Seriously? that is your counter that and some traditional metrics?

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Drating? the metric that amb and others tout that says Tim Duncan is a better defender than KL? Seriously? that is your counter that and some traditional metrics?
Well, it proves Dwight was their best defender. Because no on else came close, but carry on.

Mitch
04-08-2016, 06:07 PM
No, they'll upstage us in shitty executive moves by playing Moreyball again. Welcome to the fishing lounge, tbh

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 06:15 PM
No, they'll upstage us in shitty executive moves by playing Moreyball again. Welcome to the fishing lounge, tbh
No one is upstaging the Lakers besides themselves when they trade Russell over some stupid video recording.

Mitch
04-08-2016, 06:36 PM
Moreyball will find a way, tbh

No one is upstaging the Lakers besides themselves when they trade Russell over some stupid video recording.

ambchang
04-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Worst nightmare ever ...
It would be like shitting on what Kobe warned everyone.

Not sure where Dwight truly fits. Dallas is my guess. Cubes will pay thinking he will get a better version of Big Daddy tyson ...and apparently Dwight and Parsons are like the poor man's version of the banana boat crew ...

Worst nightmare would be kobes corpse signing another $48.5.

:lol Kobe warning everyone.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Worst nightmare would be kobes corpse signing another $48.5.

:lol Kobe warning everyone.
lol. Kobe warning everyone, when everyone else was warned not to sign with the Lakers.

~O~
04-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Fuck Dwight. Keep him far away from orlando.

Obstructed_View
04-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Not sure what the hell SAS is talking about. BKL got 8 FGA or less 35 times this season. Being too stupid to pass the ball to a guy shooting 62 percent isn't something new for the Rockets.

Killakobe81
04-08-2016, 11:50 PM
lol. Kobe warning everyone, when everyone else was warned not to sign with the Lakers.

Wgaf if Kobe warned ...the fans were all over this shit ...

lefty
04-08-2016, 11:58 PM
The Lakers begged him to stay, and the Rockets want him out

:lol Rockets 86'ing the Lakers tbh

Banzai
04-09-2016, 05:37 AM
He's going to Dallas tbh

Jodelo
04-09-2016, 05:57 AM
He's going to Dallas tbh

http://www.gifbooster.com/wp-content/uploads/5488/the-office-michael-scott-no-god-please-no_41.gif

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Wgaf if Kobe warned ...the fans were all over this shit ...
Actually, the fans were burning his jersey like a jilted gf on the rag.

04-09-2016, 10:29 AM
The Lakers begged him to stay, and the Rockets want him out

:lol Rockets 86'ing the Lakers tbh
:lol

baseline bum
04-09-2016, 11:11 AM
I supposed he'll find a contract somewhere, but who could possibly want this faggot for $20 million a year?

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 02:07 PM
I supposed he'll find a contract somewhere, but who could possibly want this faggot for $20 million a year?
Charlotte

Sean Cagney
04-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Dwight is the ultimate cancer to a team anywhere he goes..

Probably Dallas when you think of it.

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Whatever..go eat a shit sandwich bitch.....yall trashed Kobe when he tried to warn you..now look at ya....you get what you deserve :lmao

:lmao

Kobe wasn't warning nothing to nobody. He just couldn't accept being a sidekick instead of a 'star' on a mediocre team.

TDfan2007
04-09-2016, 07:14 PM
What a shitshow of a season. I don't like Dwight, but the way he's being under-utilized on the court is embarrassing...

apalisoc_9
04-09-2016, 09:37 PM
What a shitshow of a season. I don't like Dwight, but the way he's being under-utilized on the court is embarrassing...

He looks done, but could be just lazy too.

Why is anyone posting SAS videos though? The guy is the ultimate sellout. His opinions are totally just about who and what players are "cool" with him. I was hoping the beadle fiasco would end his job even if beadle is a ****.

sook
04-10-2016, 12:32 AM
I'm more critical of the FO than anyone else, but SAS is running that anus of a mouth.

TDfan2007
04-10-2016, 03:34 PM
He looks done, but could be just lazy too.

Why is anyone posting SAS videos though? The guy is the ultimate sellout. His opinions are totally just about who and what players are "cool" with him. I was hoping the beadle fiasco would end his job even if beadle is a ****.

My thoughts exactly. It's really transparent, tbh

DMC
04-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Can someone start a funeral thread for Kobe? That way we can put him to rest and move on.