PDA

View Full Version : As soon as anything started working last night Pop pulled the plug

Rob123
04-08-2016, 03:19 PM
C'mon now. Last nights loss wasn't nearly as bad as the JAN 25 loss. Hell I feel better about it than I do the win on March 16th.

Kawhi absolutely needs to go HAM for us to win this series, as soon as he started to take over the game last night he was benched.

Patty Mills is going to be crucial. After an absolutely frigidly terrible start Patty knocked down a three and a layup on a cut to the hoop and he started to look alive again. He was immediately benched.

Kmart had an interesting impact on the game and he was shut down as well.

The Spurs played atrocious defense and blew at least 12-15 points in layups and still had a chance up until the last minute.

Normally when people make excuses for Pop I don't buy it but it was absolutely clear last night that he was seeing what worked and what didn't and when something worked he didn't allow the Warriors a chance to adjust and figure it out.

I'm absolutely convinced after last night that the Spurs will be playing almost entirely differently come game 1 of the WCF should these two teams meet.

TheGreatYacht
04-08-2016, 03:23 PM
I still don't believe Pop is showing how the Spurs will defend them, this switching crap is terrible. He doesn't show his full hand in the regular season.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-08-2016, 03:23 PM
fuckass

DMC
04-08-2016, 03:39 PM
These takes are pretty fucking stupid. Pop doesn't put his starters on the floor to fuck off and deceive. Do you think Kerr is that stupid? Pop's crew got their shit pushed in. That's all it was. T'weren't nothin' else.

Kawhitstorm
04-08-2016, 03:43 PM
I still don't believe Pop is showing how the Spurs will defend them, this switching crap is terrible. He doesn't show his full hand in the regular season.

They should ALWAYS trap Curry when Bogut is setting the high screen at the 3 point line. Force that punk ass Aussie to be a SCORER not passer but SCORER just like Perkins.

HarlemHeat37
04-08-2016, 03:46 PM
They clearly didn't use the same defensive strategy as the other game, it's evident that Pop is confident in it, but I don't think last night was a case of "pulling the plug" when shit started working IMO..

There wasn't much that worked last night, and the Warriors clearly coasted through the 2nd half IMO..Martin looked like he always has in garbage time, he has made a career out of it:lol

Keepin' it real
04-08-2016, 06:53 PM
pop pulled the plug

He must have interior motives.