PDA

View Full Version : Top Golden State Annoyances

Kikoluna
04-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Given these guys are our Joker I'd figure this thread belongs here. Hopefully it doesn't get scratched by the powers that be . I used to find okc incredibly annoying, with Westbrook thumping his chest and reggie Jackson saying hot potato heading back to the bench. Never thought they would be removed as the top annoying team, yet, here came golden state. These are the things I despise about these guys
1. Curry chewing that mouthpiece. He says it's relaxing , I think he does to be arrogant
2. Green breathing with his mouth open the ENTIRE game.
3. Green's teeth and gums
4. Green thumping his chest Like he's mj
5. Currys fake deep stare into space
6. Harrison Barnes seemingly never missing a shot against us
7 Marreese speights seemingly never missing a shot vs us
8. Curry smiling as if he's a nice guy when he's the most arrogant player in the league, makes prime kobe look humble
9. Shaun Livingston 80 pound frame and forehead

if you have more please share:bobo

hooperflash
04-08-2016, 06:09 PM
My number one annoyance is still that they didn't face any full strength playoff opponents last year. You can't take away that title from them, that's what annoys me.

BUT we can take away their chances at a LOB this year if we meet and defeat them in the WCF.

spursistan
04-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Barbosa/Rush shooting something like 90% from 3 PT against us is up there, too..:lol

DarrinS
04-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Outplaying my favorite team, tbh. That's annoying

SPURt
04-08-2016, 06:32 PM
http://img.ifcdn.com/images/63fcef170a00b83103fc99432438b341f6c6a9c649d16c47be 287dd6338a2add_1.jpg

04-08-2016, 07:39 PM

Floyd Pacquiao
04-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Barbosa definitely. I've forgotten how much his face annoys me since he hasn't been on a relevant team since the suns.

ballhog
04-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Green the most annoying for his mouth-breathing, chest-pounding,over-the-back rebounding game.

DMC
04-08-2016, 10:32 PM
The most annoying thing about them is that their bench plays as well as ours if not better, and 2nd would be how good they move the ball, and 3rd would be that little fucker who can hit from half court, and 4th would be their team chemistry, and 5th would be that smirky little coach who doesn't have a vain bone in his body, and 5th would be that they are just up the interstate from the Lakers, and 6th would be that AI comes off the bench willingly... and 7th... their record, and 8th that the little fucker who can hit from half court might not be the best 3pt shooter on the team, and so on.

NameLess Scrub
04-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Draymond Green.

And the way their moving screens are probably the most obvious many people have ever seen, yet they're uncalled.

daslicer
04-08-2016, 11:12 PM
I hate how Spur fans suffer Stockholm Syndrome for this team which is very annoying. I also hate how their game relies heavily on jacking up a bunch of 3's I just find that style of play boring.

Budkin
04-08-2016, 11:45 PM

Pretty much what it comes down to.

Slomo
04-09-2016, 01:37 AM
- Whining about irrelevant perceptions
- Exposing one's own insecurities
- Not having the fortitude to respect and stand by your team regardless of all outside factors or players preferences

These annoy me, but even worse is the fact that someone would think that this thread is in the right forum...

apalisoc_9
04-09-2016, 01:44 AM
The Warriors dont really annoy me. Maybe Thompson....

But i like most of their personel. Curry is one of my all time favourite superstars. Him and young cavs lebron. I really dont mind Draymond Green at all. Just a nigga trying to do everything to win.

Thomposon is annoying though. Something about him...

Off the bench..no one. I like iggy and livingston. Maybe Barbosa, not really though..barbosa has hardly any personality to hate. Really hard to hate GSW, at least from my perspective...

If i had to give an answer, it will porbably be between Lacob and Thompson..these fags like to open their mouths quite a bit and say stupid stuff.

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-09-2016, 06:07 AM
They don't annoy me tbh.

sananspursfan21
04-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Truthfully, if it weren't them, it would be someone else. Like many have said here, the Warriors replaced the thunder, rockets, etc. But yeah, I hate how the fans scream their guts out after every shot made....even a 1 point free throw when down by 5.

cd98
04-09-2016, 10:07 AM
My number one is that they are hard to beat.

TrainOfThought5
04-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Theyre a great team to watch and i LOVE what Kerr has done for them. If we have to pass on the torch to anyone, i wouldnt mind it being them with their team first play style and Steph who is a good character guy.

You guys take millionaires who play basketball way too personally.

pgardn
04-09-2016, 10:36 AM
They really don't annoy me because they are legitimately a lethal juggernaut and fun to watch.

I just hope we meet them, greet them, and beat them. If we get this 6 it could be against one of the most versatile teams in NBA history.

spursistan
04-09-2016, 12:42 PM
among the annoyances is the media pathetic lovefest...

70 reasons to love the Warriors
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/15164539/70-reasons-love-golden-state-warriors

espn not even trying to hide it anymore.:lmao..they are invested in the narrative...Folks my cry tin foil consipracy, but this shit has gotten to embarrassing levels and that's, for example, how a mass media put a subtle pressure, among other things, on referee to give them nudge whenever it's needed....they simply want the team succeed..it is hard to miss the "rooting for'em" type of coverage that Warriors have gotten this season..

DarrinS
04-09-2016, 01:29 PM
They really don't annoy me because they are legitimately a lethal juggernaut and fun to watch.

I just hope we meet them, greet them, and beat them. If we get this 6 it could be against one of the most versatile teams in NBA history.

ViceCity86
04-09-2016, 02:12 PM
My number one is that they are hard to beat.

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 03:06 PM
7 Marreese speights seemingly never missing a shot vs us

The way your list was going, I thought you were gonna say the tumor looking thing on his head.