PDA

View Full Version : All of this

100%duncan
04-08-2016, 11:32 PM
will be erased when the boys blow out the warriors on Monday. :lol What do you expect at the end of the b2b when more than half of the rotation is out.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2016, 11:36 PM
The game is on sunday. Btw, I'm visiting the motherland in December. Is it possible to rent a vehicle in Manila?

siraulo23
04-08-2016, 11:54 PM
if the spurs lose on sunday, how much does it hurt the spurs psyche if they face the dubs in the playoffs?

spurs10
04-09-2016, 12:30 AM
if the spurs lose on sunday, how much does it hurt the spurs psyche if they face the dubs in the playoffs? Doubt they'll lose. Especially after the last two games.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-09-2016, 12:39 AM
if the spurs lose on sunday, how much does it hurt the spurs psyche if they face the dubs in the playoffs?

It wont, because the Spurs arent a bunch of mentally fragile cucks, they are seasoned veterans and competitors that know how to elevate their game when they get to the playoffs.

04-09-2016, 12:44 AM
It wont, because the Spurs arent a bunch of mentally fragile cucks, they are seasoned veterans and competitors that know how to elevate their game when they get to the playoffs.
Lol the same seasoned veterans that blew a 3-2 lead heading back to SA less than a year ago

DMC
04-09-2016, 12:55 AM
The playoffs would be the WCF vs Dubs, so if the Spurs get there they'll have enough games under their belt to have a rhythm. Still won't beat the Dubs though, psyche be damned.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Lol the same seasoned veterans that blew a 3-2 lead heading back to SA less than a year ago

Not everyone is perfect. I dont think they blew the series because they had a damaged psyche lol. Thats what you were contending. They will be fine. If they arent good enough to beat the Warriors then so be it. Its gonna take a perfect series on our end where we dont lose any close games. But we can do it, we pulled a similar feat versus the Suns in 2007, just gotta stay poised and take full advantage of the opportunities that arise.

Darius Bieber
04-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Lol, Warriors will be coming off of a back-to-back in Memphis. It will be embarrassing as hell if the Spurs lose or win by just 10.

hooperflash
04-09-2016, 01:27 AM
I just wanna see them play with tenacity.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-09-2016, 01:29 AM
Lol, Warriors will be coming off of a back-to-back in Memphis. It will be embarrassing as hell if the Spurs lose or win by just 10.

What a stupid statement, but then again you are a confirmed troll :lol

100%duncan
04-09-2016, 05:28 AM
The game is on sunday. Btw, I'm visiting the motherland in December. Is it possible to rent a vehicle in Manila?

Ooops yah, its monday here :lol

Yah man, but I suggest you reserve ahead of time. To get a good deal, and a good vehicle. Christmas season fam.

z0sa
04-09-2016, 05:45 AM

faggot sighting

JohnnyMax
04-09-2016, 06:29 AM
warriors barely lost to spurs after coming off a b2b

http://oi66.tinypic.com/wmjt6x.jpg

tholdren
04-09-2016, 08:14 AM

Awesome post man

cutewizard
04-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Guys, i just want to share this chess interview with Sergey Karjakin:

the reason is that it seems to me that there are some parallels with what the Spurs are doing with gs

I think that the Spurs, while not showing their hand, are learning a lot about the warriors, and gs is in for a surprise in the playoffs

here is the link:

http://en.chessbase.com/post/i-am-not-afraid-of-magnus

the point here is that Karjakin is NOT AFRAID of World Champ Carlsen, and is eager to learn

--------------------------------------

\just sharing

apalisoc_9
04-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Ooops yah, its monday here :lol

Yah man, but I suggest you reserve ahead of time. To get a good deal, and a good vehicle. Christmas season fam.

Like a weekly rent? Is it eveb worth it though? Im stayingntherenfor a week but I remeber the last time i was in manila maybe 5 years ago the traffic was terrible. Im not sure if i am better off taking a cab. That traffic scares me. Driving there must be a nightmare.

apalisoc_9
04-09-2016, 09:26 AM

the reason is that it seems to me that there are some parallels with what the Spurs are doing with gs

I think that the Spurs, while not showing their hand, are learning a lot about the warriors, and gs is in for a surprise in the playoffs

here is the link:

the point here is that Karjakin is NOT AFRAID of World Champ Carlsen, and is eager to learn

\just sharing
Stop posting silly stuff

100%duncan
04-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Like a weekly rent? Is it eveb worth it though? Im stayingntherenfor a week but I remeber the last time i was in manila maybe 5 years ago the traffic was terrible. Im not sure if i am better off taking a cab. That traffic scares me. Driving there must be a nightmare.

I mean I was assuming you'd go out of town with your fam, so you'll need a car for that. But if you plan to stay in the Metro, I advise on just taking Ubers. :tu

apalisoc_9
04-09-2016, 10:40 AM
I mean I was assuming you'd go out of town with your fam, so you'll need a car for that. But if you plan to stay in the Metro, I advise on just taking Ubers. :tu

Lol..Im not gonna drive 10 hours nigga. Ill probably just take the plane to go to the province..but yeah i think ill just go the taxi route

100%duncan
04-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Lol..Im not gonna drive 10 hours nigga. Ill probably just take the plane to go to the province..but yeah i think ill just go the taxi route

Im not saying 10 hrs, you know there are lots of place to go to 1-2 hrs outside metro manila

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 04:56 PM

Back to back with a cakewalk opening win? I'm not seeing that as anything.

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 04:57 PM

Do Canada a solid and stay there.

SAGirl
04-09-2016, 05:07 PM

here is the link:

\just sharing
Chess player?
I know nothing about them but CIA Pop is the chess master when it comes to bball.

siraulo23
04-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Spurs morale at an all time low this season

Pop :lol

Spurs offense :lmao everyone cutting to the basket 1 at a time, and the warriors denying them 1 at a time, no floor spacing :lol

kyle anderson :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
San Antonio Shits are the most pathetic, snivelling, heartless, gutless, hapless franchise in American pro, collegiate, or high school sports. Without a doubt.

mclinejr
04-10-2016, 08:43 PM
San Antonio Shits are the most pathetic, snivelling, heartless, gutless, hapless franchise in American pro, collegiate, or high school sports. Without a doubt.

You are no spurs fan.

Darius Bieber
04-10-2016, 08:43 PM
What a stupid statement, but then again you are a confirmed troll :lol

LOL. What happened now?

Spurs 4 The Win
04-10-2016, 09:32 PM
LOL. What happened now?

Im not even upset we lost. We played non-playoff lineups, had some very questionable calls go against us at critical junctures, and shot about as poorly as humanly possible, while the Warriors were going balls to the walls to get the win and made some flukey shots. Ive said all along I wanted them to get the record because now they will become prisoners to their own success in the playoffs when the pressure of winning the title after winning 73 games crushes them the moment they face some real adversity.