PDA

View Full Version : Republican Speaker of The House Guilty of Fondeling Teenage Boys

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2016, 11:50 AM
:lol no not Paul Ryan but rather former speaker Dennis Hastert....

In a memo in advance of an April 27 sentencing hearing, prosecutors spelled out in graphic detail how Hastert sexually molested or inappropriately touched five teenagers who trusted him as their wrestling coach.

One — who said he was a 14-year-old freshman when the abuse occurred — alleged that Hastert told him to get on a table so he could “loosen him up,” then massaged and performed a sex act on him. Another — who said he was 17 years old when the abuse occurred — alleged that Hastert offered him a massage to help him cut weight, then performed a sex act on him. That victim said Hastert kept a chair in direct view of the locker room shower stalls. Hastert paid him 1.7 million to keep quiet.

boutons_deux
04-09-2016, 12:49 PM
The party of family values, Bible humpers, God's own party.

boutons_deux
04-25-2016, 09:22 AM
Perhaps no letter is quite as striking as the one sent by former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas), who told the judge (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-letters-met-20160422-story.html), “We all have our flaws, but Dennis Hastert has very few.”

It’s almost like an ugly punch line to an inappropriate joke: Hastert’s few “flaws” include being accused of sexually abusing several minors and then orchestrating a scheme to cover up his alleged misdeeds.

DeLay added that Hastert “doesn’t deserve what he is going through.”

No, seriously, that’s what he said.

Look, I’m not trying to belabor the point, but according to federal prosecutors (http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/prosecutors-urge-prison-sentence-dennis-hastert),

Hastert “made payments to a man who was sexually abused at age 14 by Hastert when he was the boy’s wrestling coach. Prosecutors said

the abuse also involved ‘other minors,’ and included touching their genitals or engaging in oral sex.”

Those same court filings highlighted “private one-on-one encounters in an empty locker room and a motel room with minors that violated the special trust between those young boys and their coach.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/hasterts-allies-plead-leniency-former-house-speaker?cid=sm_fb_maddow

Delay, typical TX Repug bag of shit.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2016, 10:21 AM
So are you guys homophobic now?

boutons_deux
04-25-2016, 10:31 AM
So are you guys homophobic now?

:lol I'm anti-child-molester, anti-sexual predator.

Winehole23
04-25-2016, 11:25 AM
So are you guys homophobic now?consensual affairs between consenting adults aren't at issue here. surely you can grasp the difference between love among equals and an adult abusing children and his position of trust.

Winehole23
04-25-2016, 11:27 AM
or, maybe you can't

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2016, 05:37 PM
consensual affairs between consenting adults aren't at issue here. surely you can grasp the difference between love among equals and an adult abusing children and his position of trust.

I was just fucking with bookaki but personally I couldn't see myself when I was a teenager letting some coach stroke my dick. Maybe have been a little consenting going on? (understanding that they wern't legal age of consent)

And no, I'm not defending the perv.

Winehole23
04-25-2016, 11:41 PM
they were askin for it. it's not hard to believe you went there.

were you raised to be this way, merely straining to offend, or just naturally an asshole?

TheSanityAnnex
04-25-2016, 11:45 PM
:cry

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 06:18 AM
they were askin for it. it's not hard to believe you went there.

were you raised to be this way, merely straining to offend, or just naturally an asshole?

BooHoo

Seriously....would you let a coach stroke your cock when you were 14?

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 08:26 AM
I don't think so, but my coaches never tried. How can you be so sure what you would have done?

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 08:27 AM
or that Hastert's victims consented?

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 08:28 AM
does not saying no or not fighting off the aggressor amount to consent in your mind?

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 08:32 AM
if yes, then you are essentially defending the actions of a child molester by suggesting that minor children consented

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 08:33 AM
does not saying no or not fighting off the aggressor amount to consent in your mind?

Are you proposing he aggressively and physically overcame them so he could stroke their cock?

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 08:47 AM
I have no idea. I wasn't there.

Is is not child abuse if the child doesn't resist?

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 08:48 AM
I don't see that as mitigating and neither does the law.

Do you?

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 08:59 AM
I don't see that as mitigating and neither does the law.

Do you?

nope. Like I said, I'm not defending Hastert.

I just know when I was fourteen he wouldn't have been messing with MY cock.

Although I admit letting him do it and then blackmailing him to keep silent was pretty smart.

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 09:04 AM
you salute the cunning of Hastert's victims and accuse them of blackmail.

what evidence do you have for that, or is this yet another PFA assumption, like the supposed consent of the boys Hastert abused?

I. Hustle
04-26-2016, 09:07 AM
Whoa whoa whoa. They should beat the shit out of this dude. He would probably like it though. That sick POS. I'll never understand what goes through the mind of an Avante and I never want to.

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 09:10 AM
you salute the cunning of Hastert's victims and accuse them of blackmail.

what evidence do you have for that, or is this yet another PFA assumption, like the supposed consent of the boys Hastert abused?

The charges said he paid a BUNCH of hush money to the victim. I doubt he did this voluntarily.

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 09:11 AM
reasonable inferences aren't evidence of anything but your own state of mind

Winehole23
04-26-2016, 09:13 AM
you think Hastert is the victim and that the boys he abused are the criminals: they consented to the abuse, then blackmailed Hastert, correct?

boutons_deux
04-26-2016, 09:27 AM
The charges said he paid a BUNCH of hush money to the victim. I doubt he did this voluntarily.

and one of the victims is suing for for $1.8M, iirc

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 09:35 AM
you think Hastert is the victim and that the boys he abused are the criminals: they consented to the abuse, then blackmailed Hastert, correct?

Yes, they were minors under the age of consent who obviously consented.

Yes, a large amount of hush money was paid.

I'm not saying it was right but those are the facts of the case.

boutons_deux
04-26-2016, 09:40 AM
Yes, they were minors under the age of consent who obviously consented.

:lol "obviously consented" :lol evidence? :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 09:52 AM

You probably have more experience at this than I do, but logic tells me that it would have been extremely difficult for the coach to play with his dick if the 14 year old athlete was resisting.

boutons_deux
04-26-2016, 10:10 AM
You probably have more experience at this than I do, but logic tells me that it would have been extremely difficult for the coach to play with his dick if the 14 year old athlete was resisting.

Logic? :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 10:14 AM
Logic? :lol

I realize that logic is an alien concept to you.

boutons_deux
04-26-2016, 10:21 AM
I realize that logic is an alien concept to you.

your "logic" places you in the shower, locker room with Hasturd and his victims, and in the victims' heads. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2016, 12:43 PM
nope. Like I said, I'm not defending Hastert.

I just know when I was fourteen he wouldn't have been messing with MY cock.

Although I admit letting him do it and then blackmailing him to keep silent was pretty smart.

The allusion that the victims should have fought back more insinuating that they consented is a defense of Hastert, dipshit.

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2016, 12:44 PM
The allusion that the victims should have fought back more insinuating that they consented is a defense of Hastert, dipshit.

No it''s not dipshit.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2016, 01:15 PM
No it''s not dipshit.

Attacking the victim's motive and role is supporting the convicted. You can repeat yourself again now.

TheSanityAnnex
04-26-2016, 01:16 PM

Don't know about "obviously consented" but it sure reads like it was a couple of gay boys consenting to massages and happy endings.

Glad to hear the abuser was blackmailed and then got caught.

Winehole23
04-27-2016, 02:58 AM
TSA doubles down. White knight or sock puppet?

Does it matter?

Winehole23
04-27-2016, 03:01 AM
they both have the same point: Denny Hastert is the real victim here.

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2016, 07:15 AM

nope. Dudes a perv. But it was apparently not black and white. More like black and dark gray.

Trill Clinton
04-27-2016, 08:15 AM
i can't believe y'all are surprised by trollcowboy victim blaming. this is the same creep who said if his daughter made claims of being molested, he wouldn't believe her.

Winehole23
04-27-2016, 10:53 AM
nope. Dudes a perv. But it was apparently not black and white. More like black and dark gray.based on what? your intuition?

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2016, 10:57 AM
based on what? your intuition?

Based on the fact that a 14 year old athlete doesn't have to just lay there with an erection while a grown man jacks him off.

And I'm fine with Hastert going to jail.

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2016, 10:59 AM
i can't believe y'all are surprised by trollcowboy victim blaming. this is the same creep who said if his daughter made claims of being molested, he wouldn't believe her.

you are a blatant liar and still a total piece of shit.

Trill Clinton
04-27-2016, 11:26 AM
you are a blatant liar and still a total piece of shit.

So you're saying you didn't say that? When I get out of class I'll post the qoutes of you saying if your daughter made an outcry of sexual abuse by a family member, you would not believe her.

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2016, 11:45 AM
So you're saying you didn't say that? When I get out of class I'll post the qoutes of you saying if your daughter made an outcry of sexual abuse by a family member, you would not believe her.

like I said, lying piece of shit.

Trill Clinton
04-27-2016, 12:04 PM
i'm a lying piece of shit.

yes, we know

Blake
04-27-2016, 12:57 PM
:cry

Wow

boutons_deux
04-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Based on the fact that a 14 year old athlete doesn't have to just lay there with an erection while a grown man jacks him off.

And I'm fine with Hastert going to jail.

you're just fine with a statutory rapist while victimizing his victims. SOP for you rightwingnut LGBT haters.

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2016, 01:13 PM
you're just fine with a statutory rapist while victimizing the his victims. SOP for you rightwingnut LGBT haters.

Bookaki reading comprehension as usual.

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 01:40 PM

What part of glad to hear the abuser was blackmailed and then got caught are you having trouble understanding?

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Wow

That was directed at Winehole, not the two kids who got fellated.

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2016, 01:44 PM
What part of glad to hear the abuser was blackmailed and then got caught are you having trouble understanding?

I'm having the same issue. I'm glad the cocksucker is going to jail.

i'm not "blaming" the kids but the fact is those 14 year old athletes were apparently willing to lay there with erections and get jerked off to a happy ending and then willing to accept lots of money to keep silent.

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 01:49 PM
I'm having the same issue. I'm glad the cocksucker is going to jail.

i'm not "blaming" the kids but the fact is those 14 year old athletes were apparently willing to lay there with erections and get jerked off to a happy ending and then willing to accept lots of money to keep silent.

The "went to get a massage to lose weight" had me chuckling.

Shastafarian
04-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Holy shit. Two people here defending a child molester. And before you morons repeat, "I'm not defending him" you very clearly are. It's obvious you don't understand WHY age of consent laws exist.

:lol
Athletic children would never be molested if they didn't want to be. I'm NOT defending the molester libtard!

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Holy shit. Two people here defending a child molester. And before you morons repeat, "I'm not defending him" you very clearly are. It's obvious you don't understand WHY age of consent laws exist.

:lol

The guy is still a molester and I'm glad he got caught, but I just don't buy a 17 year old going in for a weight loss massage was forced to get his dick sucked.

DisAsTerBot
04-27-2016, 02:14 PM
The guy is still a molester and I'm glad he got caught, but I just don't buy a 17 year old going in for a weight loss massage was forced to get his dick sucked.

so you don't believe a sexual assault took place here but you do believe public restrooms will be a sexual assault playground. good to know.

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 02:30 PM
so you don't believe a sexual assault took place here but you do believe public restrooms will be a sexual assault playground. good to know.
Can a sexual assault occur even if both participants are willing yes or no?

DisAsTerBot
04-27-2016, 02:32 PM
can a minor give consent?

Shastafarian
04-27-2016, 02:32 PM

:lol Unreal. Let's say for the sake of an idiotic argument that the one 17 year old was consensual (even though that man says he was scarred for life). What about the others? Hastert must have just been really adept at picking out the underage boys who would consent. RIGHT?

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 02:34 PM
:lol Unreal. Let's say for the sake of an idiotic argument that the one 17 year old was consensual (even though that man says he was scarred for life). What about the others? Hastert must have just been really adept at picking out the underage boys who would consent. RIGHT?
The guy is a molester. Not sure why you're having trouble here

TheSanityAnnex
04-27-2016, 02:36 PM
can a minor give consent?
You are going in circles here. He is a molester, he did committ a sexual assault. I think they were both willing.

Shastafarian
04-27-2016, 02:48 PM
The guy is a molester. Not sure why you're having trouble here

The guy is still a molester and I'm glad he got caught, but I just don't buy a 17 year old going in for a weight loss massage was forced to get his dick sucked.You're defending him without even acknowledging you're doing so. This is you defending an admitted child molester. A child molester who doesn't even agree with you.

Winehole23
04-28-2016, 02:14 AM
What part of glad to hear the abuser was blackmailed and then got caught are you having trouble understanding?I can see you're straining to say the right thing. Rings hollow.

Winehole23
04-28-2016, 02:15 AM
CC and TSA defending a child molester. Pathetic.

Winehole23
04-28-2016, 02:18 AM
Those randy boys ruined his reputation.:cry

Winehole23
04-28-2016, 02:41 AM
Hastert had a good lawyer. It speaks volumes that CC and TSA volunteered to defend him and smear his victims here.

Winehole23
04-28-2016, 02:47 AM
would they have done the same for a child molesting liberal? very doubtful, but y'all are welcome to prove me wrong.

do you defend liberal child molesters and smear their victims online?

Winehole23
04-28-2016, 02:48 AM
be specific, if you can

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2016, 09:00 AM
CC and TSA defending a child molester. Pathetic.

C'mon, Winehole. I'm not defending Hastert. Quit making shit up. I think he is a pervert and I'm glad he is going to jail.

As for the teenage athletes involved? Sorry I'm not as sympathetic as you are.

#1) The athletes apparently obviously got erections. I don't know about you, but adult men don't give me erections.
#2) The athletes apparently passively allowed Hastert to masturbate and suck their cocks.

do you dispute these facts?

I grew up in athletics with coaches in junior high, high school, and college. I can't fucking imagine sitting there passively and letting one suck my cock.

MultiTroll
04-28-2016, 11:52 AM
Blake and FromWayDowntown,

Are you fine with the 15 month sentence? It's constitutional, you know. Out in what, 8 months?

“The defendant is a serial child molester,” said Judge Thomas M. Durkin of Federal District Court, as Mr. Hastert sat impassively, often staring downward, hands crossed on his lap. He added, “Some actions can obliterate a lifetime of good works. Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence.”

Mr. Hastert was not charged with sexual abuse because statutes of limitation for acts in the 1960s and ’70s have run out; the judge noted pointedly that punishment for such a conviction would have been far worse.

So some phucktard politicians, years ago using their Constitutional power, decided that serial child molesters should have a statue of limitations put on their serial child molesting accountability.

MultiTroll
04-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Investigate Tom DeLay for underage cock sucking and attempted witness tampering? :makemyday

Tom DeLay, the former House majority leader — had sent letters to Judge Durkin. “He doesn’t deserve what he is going through,” Mr. DeLay wrote.

Shastafarian
04-28-2016, 02:31 PM
I'm not defending Hastert. Whew glad we cleared that up.

#1) The athletes apparently obviously got erections. I don't know about you, but adult men don't give me erections.
#2) The athletes apparently passively allowed Hastert to masturbate and suck their cocks.Whoops! This is you, not for the first time, defending the child molester. How on earth can you not understand your attempts to justify his actions are a defense of his actions? Why do you defend admitted child molesters? You actually make me a little sick. If I met you in person I'd probably have to leave the room for fear of physically vomiting all over your face.

I grew up in athletics with coaches in junior high, high school, and college. I can't fucking imagine sitting there passively and letting one suck my cock.
I bet you try to imagine it though.

Shastafarian
04-28-2016, 02:53 PM
would they have done the same for a child molesting liberal? very doubtful, but y'all are welcome to prove me wrong.

do you defend liberal child molesters and smear their victims online?

SnakeBoy
04-28-2016, 03:00 PM
C'mon, Winehole. I'm not defending Hastert. Quit making shit up. I think he is a pervert and I'm glad he is going to jail.

#2) The athletes apparently passively allowed Hastert to masturbate and suck their cocks.

do you dispute these facts?

What's your point? The boys that were molested must have been gay?

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Whats your point? Have you ever gotten an erection with a man?

Nbadan
04-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Don't trust your kids around Tom DeLayed...

DeLay wrote that Hastert, whom he helped position as speaker, never disappointed him "in any way." He pointed to their shared faith, writing that Hastert started a Bible study between the two of them and a pastor.

"We all have our flaws, but Dennis Hastert has very few. He is a good man that loves the lord," DeLay wrote. "He gets his integrity and values from Him. He doesn't deserve what he is going through."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/tom-delay-letter-support-hastert

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 02:37 AM
Whats your point? Have you ever gotten an erection with a man?Did you ever have nonconsensual sexual contact with a trusted male role model?

Is sexual arousal voluntary or involuntary? If the latter, why does it matter to you if a child consents to the actions of his/her abuser or even reciprocates, and how does that mitigate the crime, if at all?

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 02:52 AM
are you arguing that the contact was consensual?

if so, why should that matter in this case?

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 03:38 AM
I think they were both willing.

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 03:50 AM
I bet you try to imagine it though.No betting necessary. Read through the thread.

CC sketches it out for us: greedy, randy queers blackmailed Denny Hastert. He describes it in explicit detail.

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 04:21 AM
WH23:you think Hastert is the victim and that the boys he abused are the criminals: they consented to the abuse, then blackmailed Hastert, correct?

CC: Yes, they were minors under the age of consent who obviously consented.

Yes, a large amount of hush money was paid.

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 04:22 AM
and that's just the PG version

Winehole23
04-30-2016, 04:24 AM
Whats your point? Have you ever gotten an erection with a man?

Winehole23
05-01-2016, 04:16 AM
Enquiring minds want to know, has there ever been an imagination more in synch with the imperatives of a throbbing dick and so dismissive of underage targets of opportunity?

Winehole23
05-01-2016, 04:17 AM
Be specific, if you can

clambake
05-01-2016, 12:09 PM
good stuff

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 07:38 PM
While having fun showing the rest of the political forum the true nature of CC and TSA, I realized who they remind me of. Hat McCullough supporters. FREE HAT! FREE HAT! He killed those babies in self defense! :rollin

http://www.hulu.com/watch/250027

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 08:43 PM
Don't trust your kids around Tom DeLayed...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/tom-delay-letter-support-hastert

You see this type of shit regularly when pedos are outed in churches. Ideology is what it is and the cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

clambake
05-19-2016, 10:35 AM
hey, he was like an authority figure that knew how to manipulate young boys.

much like the relationship between cheney and bush.

boutons_deux
05-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Congress surprisingly silent on Hastert's misdeeds

Rachel Maddow notes that while some organizations have acted to distance themselves from former House Speaker Dennis Hastert, his most famous association, the House of Representatives, has yet to offer any reprimand or censure to the longest serving Republican ...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/congress-oddly-silent-on-hastert-sex-crimes-690041411973?cid=sm_fb_maddow