PDA

View Full Version : I have to pass this urine test

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-09-2016, 01:06 PM
So I got this job interview that requires a urine test to receive the job. I am pretty certain I am a shoe in to get it. The problem is that I've been a chronic marijuana user for the past 3-4 years. I'm talking probably a month being the longest tolerance break I have taken. The last time I smoked was a week from today, and the week before that I smoked maybe once or twice. Aside from the detox drinks, I was wondering if there was any other remedies that some SpursTalk users have used that helped them pass in this short of a time span. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open-minded and it would help greatly.

koriwhat
04-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Certos or smoke more!

Mitch
04-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Just snag some of your cat's urine, brah

Nbadan
04-09-2016, 01:17 PM
No quick fixes......try and hold off the interview for a month and get clean...even as a chronic user your level count should go down enough in 5-6 weeks where you can pass the piss test..

Chris
04-09-2016, 01:54 PM
Depending on your weight (since THC clings to fat calls) you can detox in 2 weeks. Drink lots of water especially the day before the interview, and make sure you pee 2-3 times before the test. If you're overweight, then it could take up to 4-8 weeks.

mingus
04-09-2016, 03:08 PM
No quick fixes......try and hold off the interview for a month and get clean...even as a chronic user your level count should go down enough in 5-6 weeks where you can pass the piss test..

+1

I know a girl who's a chronic user and didn't show up clean until a month and a half into cessation. Just looked online out of curiosity and read that it can take chronic users up to 3 months to show up clean. If used sparingly, you can pass one in a matter of days, like a I have.

I wouldn't even bother qiuting immediately. You ain't passing a test any time soon even if you run ten marathons and piss yourself with water intake. The best thing to do would probably be to keep your use down to only a few times a week for about a month, and then just quit for a week or two to pass it.

Nbadan
04-09-2016, 04:54 PM
+1

I know a girl who's a chronic user and didn't show up clean until a month and a half into cessation. Just looked online out of curiosity and read that it can take chronic users up to 3 months to show up clean. If used sparingly, you can pass one in a matter of days, like a I have.

I wouldn't even bother qiuting immediately. You ain't passing a test any time soon even if you run ten marathons and piss yourself with water intake. The best thing to do would probably be to keep your use down to only a few times a week for about a month, and then just quit for a week or two to pass it.

Yeah, he's trying to actually pass the test...quitting immediately isn't even a question.....exercise will lower his count faster, but only if he loses fat cells and excretes the THC in his piss by flushing....chronic users could take 90 days to appear clean, but you would have to be a very heavy user....most chronic users aren't, so 60 days is good....

xtremesteven33
04-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Go to your local head shop and ask for synthetic urine. Cost probably around $20. Works like a charm tbh. Best thing is you dont have to quit smoking. On the day of the test, just make sure to tuck the strap under your boxer just in case they ask you to lift up your shirt a bit seeing as how some drug test analysis businesses are catching on.

Silver&Black
04-09-2016, 07:32 PM
This all assumes you won't be watched piss.....99% of piss tests don't tbh.

Get a buddy (who is clean) to piss in a condom. Tape the condom to the inside of your leg...(this helps with the temperature) and simply pour the clean piss into the cup. If you've got a temperature scale on the cup (which you probably will)...simply use your dirty piss first. Piss in the cup and then pour it out (make sure you get it all out)...this will get the temperature scale right. Try to get the guy/girl who is clean to piss in the condom as close to the interview as possible..you don't want it done hours before the interview. Also, wash the condom out first...

I've done this 10 times and it worked every time when I was younger. The biggest problem was finding someone with clean piss back then, tbh.

MultiTroll
04-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Similar tips on lie detector tests?

Buddy applied for a cop position. Farking retard County of San Diego has some bullshit policy if you toked more then 10 times in your life you are not advanced in the application process. As to just saying oh 9, they claim a lie detector test was going to be given to everyone.

z0sa
04-09-2016, 08:02 PM
The 30 days stuff is mostly bogus. Even chronic smokers usually get clean within 14 days, long as you are sweating shitloads via exercise and drinking tons of fluids. It can take up to 6 weeks if youre really fat and dont exercise at all though.

DJR210
04-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Buy the drink from your head shop. I use ProTox Extreme, and start with their Jumpstart pills a couple days before. Follow the directions exactly. You'll have about a 4 hour window to piss, the 2nd hour being most effective.

Its worked for me on probation and for work.

TDMVPDPOY
04-09-2016, 09:42 PM
buy a synthetic urine testing kit....

SpursforSix
04-09-2016, 09:51 PM
It was pretty short sighted to take an interview that you knew or thought have might involve a test. If you were actively looking for a job, you should have started cutting back.

Mark Celibate
04-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Just drink as much water as you can before the test I think it also helps dilute the sensitive content imho.

z0sa
04-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Just drink as much water as you can before the test I think it also helps dilute the sensitive content imho.

Nowadays, they test for diluted urine. It's not an autofail but it's not a pass either.

mrsmaalox
04-10-2016, 12:17 PM
As long as it's not a witnessed collection the synthetic urine is probably the best way to go.

Wild Cobra
04-10-2016, 01:22 PM
So I got this job interview that requires a urine test to receive the job. I am pretty certain I am a shoe in to get it. The problem is that I've been a chronic marijuana user for the past 3-4 years. I'm talking probably a month being the longest tolerance break I have taken. The last time I smoked was a week from today, and the week before that I smoked maybe once or twice. Aside from the detox drinks, I was wondering if there was any other remedies that some SpursTalk users have used that helped them pass in this short of a time span. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open-minded and it would help greatly.

I hope you aren't going to wear any clothes that you smoked in or around. The smell clings almost forever. Suggest you buy new ones.

I don't know if there is any surefire detox. Probably depends on the specific test they are using.

I won't go into my responsibility rant on you. You're probably kicking yourself already.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-10-2016, 03:11 PM
420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT LMAO

http://i.imgur.com/21HTCnS.jpg

Ghazi
04-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Exercise and drinking lots of water. Those detox drinks are honestly a colossal waste of money.

If you really wanna pass it, you have to try the natural route: lots of green vegetables (especially brocolli), water with lemon, and exercise. That really should do the trick.

Nbadan
04-10-2016, 11:37 PM
As long as it's not a witnessed collection the synthetic urine is probably the best way to go.

If your drug testing situation is important to you I would not use any kind of synthetic urine since most drug testing kits can detect it now. Instead I would use Real Powdered Urine

http://www.testclear.com/Pass-Insurance-Drug-Test-C23.aspx

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the help. I ended up going to their rival company who doesn't piss test :lol... outsmarted them all ;)

Ya I figured the synthetic urine was probably the best route.

I was getting desperate :lol

lebomb
04-11-2016, 10:25 AM

You're fucked!! File for unemployment. :claw

04-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Piss off faggot

Avante
04-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Piss off faggot

You really get off bugging people don't you? Do you ever do anything else?

You need help.

I. Hustle
04-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Hey look at me! I'm applying for jobs and still smoking out. dddeeeerrrrrrrr

spurraider21
04-11-2016, 11:25 AM
lol, you wanted to go to law school but your being a pothead already had you downgrading yourself to massage therapy school... are you applying for a job selling insurance now?

some people have no problem smoking while maintaining productivity and work ethic, but you aren't one of them. consider a lifestyle change tbh

04-11-2016, 11:39 AM
You really get off bugging people don't you? Do you ever do anything else?

You need help.

Says the guy who gets off by molesting children :lmao sicko

Frank Dux
04-11-2016, 11:49 AM
TS, I was in a similar situation once following my college graduation. I was a habitual smoker during college and had not expected a drug test just weeks after I graduated. To stall, I told the employer I was going out of town for a week but could take the test when I got back. I immediately switched to a very low-fat diet, drank tons of water and played about three hours of basketball a day outside during the heat of the Austin summer. I did this for 10 days (probably lost about five pounds in the process) up until my test and passed. No detox drinks or anything like that.

I also had a friend, big dude, who was in a similar position. Being that he was a big guy, he thought it was a good idea to take two detox drinks before his drug test. He ended up in the ER with kidney failure.

Anyways, if I were you I would to get to work today with diet, water, exercising and sweating to give yourself the best chance at passing.