PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Rockets to evaluate Morey after the season

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 02:13 PM
The Houston Rockets (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/hou/houston-rockets) are planning a comprehensive evaluation of all facets of the organization at the end of this highly disappointing season that will put general manager Daryl Morey and interim coach J.B. Bickerstaff under the microscope, according to league sources. Sources told ESPN that the Rockets believe every aspect of the organization -- coaching staff, front office and, of course, their roster -- must be subject to a thorough review in the wake of Houston's slide to a 38-41 outfit that's at serious risk to miss the playoffs after damaging losses this week to Dallas and Phoenix. Rockets owner Leslie Alexander has publicly acknowledged that Bickerstaff -- who replaced Kevin McHale on an interim role just 11 games into this season -- would have to be assessed at season's end.
Significant roster changes are likewise expected, with free agent-to-be Dwight Howard (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2384/dwight-howard) widely anticipated to move elsewhere and little certain beyond the Rockets' presumed intention to reload around star guard James Harden (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3992/james-harden).
Sources say Morey, whose contract runs through the 2017-18 season, ‎also faces some uncertainty in the wake of the Rockets' struggles. Morey's ever-bold approach to roster assembly won deserved kudos for bringing Harden (October 2012) and Howard (July 2013) to Houston in quick succession, but team chemistry has been a rising concern this season given the well-chronicled deteoriation in the Harden/Howard relationship and the failed offseason gamble on guard Ty Lawson (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4000/ty-lawson).

"You're asking the wrong guy about that," Morey told ESPN in a recent interview when asked about his job security. "That's Mr. Alexander's choice and all I do is my job every day. He makes that call."
After a 4-7 start, Houston made the stunning decision to part ways with McHale, who had barely begun the first year of a new three-year extension.
Bickerstaff has fared better, going 34-34 in his interim role, but Houston's defensive frailties and repeated inability to hold big leads have conspired to put the Rockets on par with the Chicago Bulls (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/chi/chicago-bulls) on the list of this season's most disappointing teams.
Bickerstaff, for his part, says he has not yet commenced discussions with management about his job status.

Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey, coach J.B. Bickerstaff to be evaluated after season (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15170554/houston-rockets-gm-daryl-morey-coach-jb-bickerstaff-evaluated-season)

spursistan
04-09-2016, 04:25 PM
if i'm getting Thibs, but he wouldn't come because of Morey diktat, then Daryl can GTFO instantly..Houston needs to change the culture of that team and they can only look at their fellow Texan franchises to see the impact of elite coaching in that area..

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 04:36 PM
if i'm getting Thibs, but he wouldn't come because of Morey diktat, then Daryl can GTFO instantly..Houston needs to change the culture of that team and they can only look at their fellow Texan franchises to see the impact of elite coaching in that area..
A GM should not have the kind of power that Morey has to tell coaches who to play and who not to play. Hiring puppet coaches, who aren't allowed to install their own system, is a big reason he needs to go. i agree about the culture. He has done way too much coddling of egos.

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Start with cleaning out the front office. Bring in someone who actually knows basketball talent.

baseline bum
04-09-2016, 04:44 PM

Thibedeau would swallow his .45 ten games into the season coaching Harden.

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
He already coached him on Team USA, right before he had his best season last year. It would help if the GM didn't coddle players.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
He already coached him on Team USA, right before he had his best season last year. It would help if the GM didn't coddle players.

You're Mr. Optimism, ain't ya?

Chances of Thibs putting up with Harden is about the same as Buss sr. rising from the grave.

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 04:56 PM
You're Mr. Optimism, ain't ya?

Chances of Thibs putting up with Harden is about the same as Buss sr. rising from the grave.
I do know Harden is not the biggest problem. 20 + years of not winning shit, with Morey in charge for 10 years proves that. Bring in any other player, the problems will be the same. Must fix it starting with the top.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 05:00 PM
I do know Harden is not the biggest problem. 20 + years of not winning shit, with Morey in charge for 10 years proves that. Bring in any other player, the problems will be the same. Must fix it starting with the top.

Executives put together bad teams, rockets have a bad team. Team has to go as well as executives.

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Executives put together bad teams, rockets have a bad team. Team has to go as well as executives.

:lmao Says the guy named for Bitch Cupcuck.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 06:20 PM
:lmao Says the guy named for Bitch Cupcuck.

Who's "Bitch Cupcuck"?

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Who's "Bitch Cupcuck"?

Your cuck daddy :lmao

HarlemHeat37
04-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Morey has done a pretty solid job, tbh..this is his first losing season IIRC..

He's leading a terrible franchise with shitty fans that is living off 2 years of championships led by a pedophile vs. poor competition after Dad Killer was banned from the league:lol..

benefactor
04-09-2016, 06:49 PM

He's leading a terrible franchise with shitty fans that is living off 2 years of championships led by a pedophile vs. poor competition after Dad Killer was banned from the league:lol..
Houston fans are jaded. The Astros and Oilers have done a number on them.

HarlemHeat37
04-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Rockets fans don't show any consistency, tbh..they can't make up their minds on whether they want to keep/fire a coach, keep/trade players, etc..they flip-flop more than any fanbase in the NBA..

They still have a Jeremy Lin cult posting on ClutchFans, too..

benefactor
04-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Rockets fans don't show any consistency, tbh..they can't make up their minds on whether they want to keep/fire a coach, keep/trade players, etc..they flip-flop more than any fanbase in the NBA..

They still have a Jeremy Lin cult posting on ClutchFans, too..
Houston fans in a nutshell. They are the same on Texans sites tbh

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 07:20 PM

Sorry, when you have nearly 40 million tied up in two players, you shouldn't be having a losing season. I don't blame him for taking a chance on Lawson. But he should get flamed for having such a heavy emphasis on shooting 3's, and not having any good three point shooters to makr them. (Terry, Brewer, Ariza, Jones, Motiejunas). He is still stuck on star chasing rather than building a complete team. Building a big three is not the way to go anymore and he does not get that. And this year more than ever, shows where coddling spoiled grown ass men gets you. The lack of effort this season was beyond pathetic.

spurs10
04-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Sorry, when you have nearly 40 million tied up in two players, you shouldn't be having a losing season. I don't blame him for taking a chance on Lawson. But he should get flamed for having such a heavy emphasis on shooting 3's, and not having any good three point shooters to makr them. (Terry, Brewer, Ariza, Jones, Motiejunas). He is still stuck on star chasing rather than building a complete team. Building a big three is not the way to go anymore and he does not get that. If one of your two 40 million dollar players is Harden, it makes perfect sense. I'm surprised the fans don't run out on the court and beat the crap out of him. If they gave a shit they would. You truly have my condolences.

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 07:32 PM
And Rocket fans in general have been complacent for 20 plus years now. The time to get pissed off has been overdue for a while. When you put a product on the floor that doesn't try to compete, you're damn right there should be changes everywhere.

MultiTroll
04-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Start with cleaning out the front office. Bring in someone who actually knows basketball talent.Do you Houstoners still think Herman Munster sucked in retrospect?
I'm not inferring he could have gotten that faggot Kardashian to share the ball or play D this year. Just sayin that they did win 50+ and get to the WCFs.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Your cuck daddy :lmao

That's not my father's name, tbh

djohn2oo8
04-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Do you Houstoners still think Herman Munster sucked in retrospect?
I'm not inferring he could have gotten that faggot Kardashian to share the ball or play D this year. Just sayin that they did win 50+ and get to the WCFs.

McHale was bad. It's evidenced by his coaching staff as they aren't any better. They won 50+ games because Harden actually gave a damn and played his best year last year. This year, he came into camp out of shape, and undisciplined. The Lawson trade made everything worse, as he was a problem in the locker room as well. Put that with Dwight complaining in the locker room. Thats too much going on.

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 08:18 PM
That's not my father's name, tbh

But it's your daddy's name.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 08:19 PM
But it's your daddy's name.

Daddy is what 3 year olds call their fathers, you a little kid or something?

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Daddy is what 3 year olds call their fathers, you a little kid or something?

You named yourself after the biggest cuck in the association. Indictments isn't gonna be a good business for you.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 08:54 PM
You named yourself after the biggest cuck in the association. Indictments isn't gonna be a good business for you.

Mitch is a fairly common name, what of it?

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Mitch is a fairly common name, what of it?

Bro, who's on your avi? Are you that dumb? :lmao

Mitch
04-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Bro, who's on your avi? Are you that dumb? :lmao

Mitchell Kupchak, what of it?

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Mitchell Kupchak, what of it?

What of it is your "common name" argument was bull shit. If you're not named for the cuck, then you wouldn't have the avi as well, dumbfuck.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 09:41 PM
What of it is your "common name" argument was bull shit. If you're not named for the cuck, then you wouldn't have the avi as well, dumbfuck.

So which one in your avatar is Spurtacular?

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 09:43 PM
So which one in your avatar is Spurtacular?

:lol

I didn't name myself for someone like you. Nice try.

Mitch
04-09-2016, 09:46 PM

I didn't name myself for someone like you. Nice try.

I named myself Mitch, you seem to think it relates to my avatar somehow.

So you named yourself Spurtacular, which one is Spurtacular? Also what is a Spurtacular?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spurtacular

Spurtacular
04-09-2016, 09:56 PM
I named myself Mitch, you seem to think it relates to my avatar somehow.

So you named yourself Spurtacular, which one is Spurtacular? Also what is a Spurtacular?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spurtacular

I could see how that'd spark interest in a cuck such as you :lmao

Mitch
04-09-2016, 10:29 PM
I could see how that'd spark interest in a cuck such as you :lmao

Just posting the results for your name, guess if that makes you laugh then you know how to laugh at yourself :lol

RsxPiimp
04-09-2016, 11:22 PM
this tranny ass fucky boy djohn is in full acceptance mode go back to the marvel thread and salivate over grown ass men wearing tights you loser :lol

sook
04-10-2016, 12:30 AM
called this shit for years , while everybody would furiously defend this fat fuck, where are they all now? :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 12:33 AM
this tranny ass fucky boy djohn is in full acceptance mode go back to the marvel thread and salivate over grown ass men wearing tights you loser :lol

:wow:wow

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Just posting the results for your name, guess if that makes you laugh then you know how to laugh at yourself :lol

I don't care what some hoodrat posted while he was high on the gonja, bro. You on the other hand found yourself titillated in a cuck-ish manner about a "large amount growing in a short time." Must've brought back some memories for you....

04-10-2016, 01:04 AM

:wow

:lmao

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 01:09 AM

Bomb. Rxpimp anally penetrates djohn.

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 01:09 AM

Bomb. Rxpimp anally penetrates djohn.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 01:38 AM
I don't care what some hoodrat posted while he was high on the gonja, bro. You on the other hand found yourself titillated in a cuck-ish manner about a "large amount growing in a short time." Must've brought back some memories for you....

Why would you call yourself a hoodrat, tbh? It's your name, I assume you made the entry

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 01:45 AM
Why would you call yourself a hoodrat, tbh? It's your name, I assume you made the entry

You're reaching more than, well, you doing a reacharound on a bull :lmao

Mitch
04-10-2016, 01:46 AM
You're reaching more than, well, you doing a reacharound on a bull :lmao

No idea what you're on about, Spurta

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 01:50 AM
No idea what you're on about, Spurta

That's okay. I'm still not the guy name for the biggest cuck in the association :lmao

Mitch
04-10-2016, 01:54 AM
That's okay. I'm still not the guy name for the biggest cuck in the association :lmao

Who, Duncan? Mitch isn't Mitchell. I don't get it, tbh

Going by the definition of cuck, Duncan did lose his wife to a 5'2 wetback...

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 01:57 AM

Why do your posts attract racists, tbh?:lol..ambchang and now this dude, 2 of the biggest racists on ST..

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 01:59 AM

Bitchell Cupcuck only does what Jim Buss tells him to do...

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Why do your posts attract racists, tbh?:lol..ambchang and now this dude, 2 of the biggest racists on ST..

Schtick.

Caltex2
04-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Sorry, when you have nearly 40 million tied up in two players, you shouldn't be having a losing season. I don't blame him for taking a chance on Lawson. But he should get flamed for having such a heavy emphasis on shooting 3's, and not having any good three point shooters to makr them. (Terry, Brewer, Ariza, Jones, Motiejunas). He is still stuck on star chasing rather than building a complete team. Building a big three is not the way to go anymore and he does not get that. And this year more than ever, shows where coddling spoiled grown ass men gets you. The lack of effort this season was beyond pathetic.

What? Morey went out and did what he had to do. In a star driven league where it's hard to find good stars, he found some. He pulled in arguably the best/most dominant center in the league with plenty of other legit suitors such as the Mavs and Lakers. He brought in Harden. Even when T-Mac and Yao fell into his lap, he upgraded the roster into one that could have won a title or two if all of their centers that weren't Chuck Hayes (Mutumbo, Yao) could have stayed healthy for the playoffs. He rebuilt on the fly, never had a losing season and brought in two more stars.

What do you want? He can't make grown men go out and compete hard, which Harden or Howard don't often enough. My only problem was his selection of Kevin McHale, I scratched my head at the time and still scratch my head as there was nothing to suggest he was a competent NBA head coach. Last season was excellent in spite of him not because of him. He didn't even go grab Thibs early on after the firing of McHale like he could have.

Other than that, he's done an excellent job imo. Would you rather be some non-descript team like the Bucks, T-Wolves or Hornets? One that never turns heads around the league? At least he tried to land big stars and become a championship contender.

djohn2oo8
04-10-2016, 07:19 AM
This is the cuck that spends more time posting threads about the Rockets than his own team. We get it, you wish you could have Dwight's 13th baby.

I think this guy stroked himself to marvel so hard he came in his own eyes and forgot what he actually posted.

dc comics :lol
wb :lol
Snyder :lol
directing both justice league :lol

Martha :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240355&page=18

djohn2oo8
04-10-2016, 07:42 AM
What? Morey went out and did what he had to do. In a star driven league where it's hard to find good stars, he found some. He pulled in arguably the best/most dominant center in the league with plenty of other legit suitors such as the Mavs and Lakers. He brought in Harden. Even when T-Mac and Yao fell into his lap, he upgraded the roster into one that could have won a title or two if all of their centers that weren't Chuck Hayes (Mutumbo, Yao) could have stayed healthy for the playoffs. He rebuilt on the fly, never had a losing season and brought in two more stars.

What do you want? He can't make grown men go out and compete hard, which Harden or Howard don't often enough. My only problem was his selection of Kevin McHale, I scratched my head at the time and still scratch my head as there was nothing to suggest he was a competent NBA head coach. Last season was excellent in spite of him not because of him. He didn't even go grab Thibs early on after the firing of McHale like he could have.

Other than that, he's done an excellent job imo. Would you rather be some non-descript team like the Bucks, T-Wolves or Hornets? One that never turns heads around the league? At least he tried to land big stars and become a championship contender.

We have nothing but streaky shooters. How many good passers on GS and SAS?. The league's changed. We're way behind as far as talent goes. Haven't had a PF for years. The ball doesn't move, players don't cut. There is no system and it has finally caught up with them.

Kidd K
04-10-2016, 09:45 AM

More like Harden would whine for Thibs to get fired within 10 games. Thibs forces players to practice and benches "stars" and "scorers" late in games when they don't play defense. Have seen that MANY times in Chicago. Harden and Howard will be in for rude awakenings if Thibs comes to town. He's like the boogieman coach who makes the party stop when he shows up.

Harden will get benched for whoever the backup is for long stretches until he starts playing D at an acceptable level.
Thibs isn't the best coach (especially on offense, his playbook is basically just a pamphlet), but he takes no shit tbh.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Isn't Jim Buss his employer?

Bitchell Cupcuck only does what Jim Buss tells him to do...

Mitch
04-10-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm the only one who really seems to call out ambchink, he doesnt like that :lol

This guy has been sniffing my farts since I made fun of him using dumb fonts like Dan Gilbert

DPG21920
04-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Morey is polarizing but HOU has been a competitive team. Basically, when you see teams like Philly and Lakers, it should put into perspective who's good and bad at their jobs.

Gummi Clutch
04-10-2016, 03:24 PM
called this shit for years , while everybody would furiously defend this fat fuck, where are they all now? :lol
I remember , always keeping it real.

Need to purge all these wannabee athletes that think number crunching is all there is to it.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Isn't Jim Buss his employer?

He's not the GM; oh, wait; he pretty much is. Bitch is nothing but a face.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Morey is polarizing but HOU has been a competitive team. Basically, when you see teams like Philly and Lakers, it should put into perspective who's good and bad at their jobs.

Honestly, I think Philly and LAL have a better track than Houston. Being an 8 or 9 seed team is about the worst position a team can generally be in. It's no man's land.

DPG21920
04-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Honestly, I think Philly and LAL have a better track than Houston. Being an 8 or 9 seed team is about the worst position a team can generally be in. It's no man's land.

No :lol LAL & Philly have been far and away the worst teams in the league. They have made terrible decisions, been massive losers and don't even have much promise to show for it.

Houston made the WCF last year.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Doesn't the employee follow direction of his superior?

He's not the GM; oh, wait; he pretty much is. Bitch is nothing but a face.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 03:36 PM
No :lol LAL & Philly have been far and away the worst teams in the league. They have made terrible decisions, been massive losers and don't even have much promise to show for it.

Houston made the WCF last year.

But at this point, their futures are brighter. They have pieces they can build on. Houston is basically a scrap heap team. And making a conference finals shouldn't be too big a deal when you're a top ten to twelve market team, tbh. I know the idiots in Houston make a Houston Rockets Day over it; but it's really not that big of a deal.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Doesn't the employee follow direction of his superior?

Orders is the better word for it; and that's all Bitch does. He has no real power.

spursistan
04-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Hiring Tom Thibodeau should a be priority, tbh :lol..

DPG21920
04-10-2016, 03:47 PM
But at this point, their futures are brighter. They have pieces they can build on. Houston is basically a scrap heap team. And making a conference finals shouldn't be too big a deal when you're a top ten to twelve market team, tbh. I know the idiots in Houston make a Houston Rockets Day over it; but it's really not that big of a deal.

:lol So it's not a big deal for HOU to make a WCF but LA (which has more built in advantages than anyone) can't even make the playoffs 3 years in a row? How does that logic make sense.

And bright future? Their losing has netted them nothing of note (at least not yet) and it's not even close to an accepted train of thought that LA's youth is youth you "can build on". There is literally no argument IMO that in the next 3-5 years that LA/PHI have better outlooks than HOU.

Having James Harden alone is more valuable than anything LA/PHI has when it comes to basketball over the next 3-5 years.

DPG21920
04-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Look, I think Morey is definitely overrated. I just don't think firing him for results is totally justified. I think he needs to be neutered some.

DPG21920
04-10-2016, 03:59 PM
:lol Russell just got destroyed by Pat Beverly :wow

Mitch
04-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Orders is the better word for it; and that's all Bitch does. He has no real power.

Are you self-employed or just follow your mom's orders?

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 04:14 PM
:lol So it's not a big deal for HOU to make a WCF but LA (which has more built in advantages than anyone) can't even make the playoffs 3 years in a row? How does that logic make sense.

And bright future? Their losing has netted them nothing of note (at least not yet) and it's not even close to an accepted train of thought that LA's youth is youth you "can build on". There is literally no argument IMO that in the next 3-5 years that LA/PHI have better outlooks than HOU.

Having James Harden alone is more valuable than anything LA/PHI has when it comes to basketball over the next 3-5 years.

LA was able to make a crap load of money on an expired Kobe while building. It was brilliant. I hate the Lakers and acknowledge their cheating. As far as I'm concerned, the Kings are the 02 Champs. But what they've done is brilliant. I'm not going to let my Laker hate get in the way of acknowledging that.

LA/Phi aren't competing with Houston. The point is Houston is a scrap heap team; whereas, these teams have young nucleuses and picks to build with. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Harden sign with the Lakers for that matter.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Are you self-employed or just follow your mom's orders?

I'm not the one who named myself for the biggest cuck in the association.

Caltex2
04-10-2016, 04:15 PM
We have nothing but streaky shooters. How many good passers on GS and SAS?. The league's changed. We're way behind as far as talent goes. Haven't had a PF for years. The ball doesn't move, players don't cut. There is no system and it has finally caught up with them.

DMo is a solid 4 but he can't stay healthy. What can you do? Especially when you're active on the free agent/trade market and stars won't come your way.

Yeah, because the Knicks, Nets, Clippers, Bulls, Wizards, Raptors, Sixers, Hawks, Warriors (until recently) and Suns are in the conference finals every year. The Western Conference has been dominated by small market teams except the Lakers for a very long time now.

djohn2oo8
04-10-2016, 04:30 PM
DMo is a solid 4 but he can't stay healthy. What can you do? Especially when you're active on the free agent/trade market and stars won't come your way.

Yeah, because the Knicks, Nets, Clippers, Bulls, Wizards, Raptors, Sixers, Hawks, Warriors (until recently) and Suns are in the conference finals every year. The Western Conference has been dominated by small market teams except the Lakers for a very long time now.

Umm how about drafting one?

Mitch
04-10-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm not the one who named myself for the biggest cuck in the association.

It's Mitch, not Tim Duncan.

Remember: Tim Duncan, a 7ft black man with millions of dollars lost his wife to a 5'2 raft riding little cuban

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 08:30 PM

Smaller market team success does not erase the huge advantages that bigger market teams have. Houston making a conference finals (in a charmed manner, btw) never impressed me. Just being totally honest with you. Hell, they should've made the finals if they had their sh** together. GS wanted to give it to them.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 08:32 PM
It's Mitch, not Tim Duncan.

Remember: Tim Duncan, a 7ft black man with millions of dollars lost his wife to a 5'2 raft riding little cuban

Tim's been the anchor for five rings. There hasn't been someone like that for the Lakers since, well never tbh.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Tim's been the anchor for five rings. There hasn't been someone like that for the Lakers since, well never tbh.

Tim's wife left millions on the table, a 7ft black man and being with the local hero for a... 5'2 cuban raft rider. You can't make that kind of shit up, tbh

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Tim's wife left millions on the table, a 7ft black man and being with the local hero for a... 5'2 cuban raft rider. You can't make that kind of shit up, tbh

And how does this charge erase the fact that you named yourself for a cuck?

Mitch
04-10-2016, 08:38 PM
And how does this charge erase the fact that you named yourself for a cuck?

Kupchak didn't lose his wife to a raft rider.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Kupchak didn't lose his wife to a raft rider.

No, he just pretends to be a GM like the cuck puppet he is. :lmao

Mitch
04-10-2016, 09:07 PM
No, he just pretends to be a GM like the cuck puppet he is. :lmao

So by definition, he is not a "cuck"

Duncan, however...
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Amy-Duncan-Gilbert-crossfit.jpg

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 09:37 PM

Duncan, however...
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Amy-Duncan-Gilbert-crossfit.jpg

You named yourself for a cuck/puppet. :lmao

Mitch
04-10-2016, 09:43 PM
You named yourself for a cuck/puppet. :lmao

I don't see how I did. It's Mitch not Timothy or Duncan - the latter two being names for real cucks.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 09:47 PM
I don't see how I did. It's Mitch not Timothy or Duncan - the latter two being names for real cucks.

Someone needs to make a Jim Buss screenname so they can give your orders to follow. Fucking cuck :lmao

04-10-2016, 11:23 PM

Duncan, however...
Christ, you can tell they had already done it that day.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 11:48 PM
Someone needs to make a Jim Buss screenname so they can give your orders to follow. Fucking cuck :lmao

Someone should make an Amy Duncan screen name so they can remind everybody that Tim can't see his kids without her permission.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Christ, you can tell they had already done it that day.

Cub had the best scenerios for how it went down, hope he leaves the reading room.

Spurtacular
04-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Someone should make an Amy Duncan screen name so they can remind everybody that Tim can't see his kids without her permission.

Drag the Duncans through the mud if that's what you're about. It won't change the fact that you named yourself for a big time cuck.

Mitch
04-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Drag the Duncans through the mud if that's what you're about. It won't change the fact that you named yourself for a big time cuck.

It's not a fact, though.

Unlike Duncan, Kupchak is happily married. You really shouldn't try making fun of him anyways, the man's daughter died...

Spurtacular
04-11-2016, 02:07 AM
It's not a fact, though.

Unlike Duncan, Kupchak is happily married. You really shouldn't try making fun of him anyways, the man's daughter died...

He cucks for Buss; and you named yourself after him. That says a lot about you, tbh.

midnightpulp
04-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Morey is a "good" GM compared to idiots like Mitch Kupchak, Sam Hinkie, and the like, but he relies on his calculators too much and builds a roster as if he were playing a computer simulation, and he would probably still wouldn't win at that. Yes, a 3 point/penetration built offense is efficient on paper, but what DorkElvis doesn't get is that heavy 3 point shooting, even if shot relatively efficiently, is going to strain your fastbreak defense to a breaking point. 4-10 for 12 points from 3 is not "equal" to 6-10 for 12 points from 2 point shots. The latter gives your team 2 additional possession where they can get their defense set. Also worth noting is that jumpshooting teams don't get opposing teams in foul trouble very often, although he's lucky to have Harden and to an extent Dwight to do this occasionally.

He probably thinks the Warriors success is evidence that his philosophy works, but the Warriors are a freak of nature anomaly. If Steph shot merely "efficient" from 3 and not out of this world, they're nowhere near the same team.

apalisoc_9
04-11-2016, 03:16 AM

Is that for real? I thought tim had custoday..:lol

Talk about getting cucked :lmao

Amy Duncan is an ugly ass hoe though. Tim probably was just a desperate nigga who wanted a white trophy wife.

Amy is like Meh..

sook
04-11-2016, 03:22 AM
Is that for real? I thought tim had custoday..:lol

Talk about getting cucked :lmao

Amy Duncan is an ugly ass hoe though. Tim probably was just a desperate nigga who wanted a white trophy wife.

Amy is like Meh..
idk, she seems like pretty good MILF material to me, like the type that'd give you the best lay of your life MILF.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Amy looks kind of Milfy in that picture with Mexican Del Negro, tbh..

Lkrfan's cousin making him proud:lol

AlexJones
04-11-2016, 04:00 AM
>5'
>6''
>FUCKING
>MEXICAN

Mitch
04-11-2016, 08:36 AM
"cucks for buss"?

Why do you keep assuming happily married men are" cucks"? So far Duncan is the only relevant cuck.

He cucks for Buss; and you named yourself after him. That says a lot about you, tbh.

ambchang
04-11-2016, 10:21 AM
"cucks for buss"?

Why do you keep assuming happily married men are" cucks"? So far Duncan is the only relevant cuck.

Yeah, even though the mailman delivered his mail, Kobe is irrelevant.

Mitch
04-11-2016, 10:30 AM
You still spreading your racism around here, ambchink?

Yeah, even though the mailman delivered his mail, Kobe is irrelevant.

Mal
04-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Every GM would take Dwert and Harden.

ambchang
04-11-2016, 12:03 PM
You still spreading your racism around here, ambchink?

Never did.

You are doing what what the Kobestans have been doing for years, repeating something untrue ad nauseum hoping it will catch on.

The result is the same though, Kobestans tried to go on an on about Kobe > Duncan or Kobe > Shaq, or Kobe = MJ or whatever retarded things they came up with, but the fact remains Kobe = 12, Shaq = 9, Duncan = 8, and MJ = 1. It moved the needle somewhat, I admit, it should have been something like Kobe = 24 or something like that.

Just like your crusade about me being racist, it's not true, and no matter how many times you repeat it, it's still not true. You probably infected a few weak-minded person around here, but overall, nobody agrees with you.

Back to your point about Kobe being irrelevant. I agree.

Mitch
04-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Never did.

You are doing what what the Kobestans have been doing for years, repeating something untrue ad nauseum hoping it will catch on.

The result is the same though, Kobestans tried to go on an on about Kobe > Duncan or Kobe > Shaq, or Kobe = MJ or whatever retarded things they came up with, but the fact remains Kobe = 12, Shaq = 9, Duncan = 8, and MJ = 1. It moved the needle somewhat, I admit, it should have been something like Kobe = 24 or something like that.

Just like your crusade about me being racist, it's not true, and no matter how many times you repeat it, it's still not true. You probably infected a few weak-minded person around here, but overall, nobody agrees with you.

Back to your point about Kobe being irrelevant. I agree.

Stopped reading at "never did". When you start owning up to your racism ill start pretending you matter.

Spurtacular
04-11-2016, 04:21 PM
"cucks for buss"?

You named yourself for a cuck :lmao

Mitch
04-11-2016, 04:36 PM
I don't see how that's true.

ambchang
04-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Stopped reading at "never did". When you start owning up to your racism ill start pretending you matter.

You pretending about the importance is important to me why?

Spurtacular
04-11-2016, 11:17 PM

Yet, you named yourself after a cuck :lmao

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Damn, looks like Morey is going to make the playoffs again..

AlexJones
04-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Mitch is literally the pope of the NBA forum. Watch your language, fuckboy.

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2016, 12:26 AM

:lmao

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 12:27 AM
I wonder the amount of blowback that HOU feels if they somehow don't beat the Kings. HOU controls their own destiny with regards to the playoffs. Beat a terrible tanking SAC and you are in.

If they lose that game, wow.

Spurtacular
04-12-2016, 12:30 AM

Don't be frontin', bitch. I'll slap ya down.

Mitch
04-12-2016, 12:54 AM
Yet, you named yourself after a cuck :lmao

Mitch
04-12-2016, 01:02 AM

Tolerance is one of my strengths, tbh

Spurtacular
04-12-2016, 01:10 AM

Cucks are often the last to know.

Spurtacular
04-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Tolerance is one of my strengths, tbh

Cucks have a lot of tolerance, tbh.