PDA

View Full Version : Warriors in 5, tbh..

spursistan
04-10-2016, 08:17 PM
The Spurs can't score on this team..It is been an overarching trend during these four games..Our advantage inside has been exposed for a propagated off-season myth. Our shooters make a mockery of the notion of shooting when we look at theirs...Our MVP is not at the level of theirs.. they have home court..

I believe the Clippers will give them a better series..

Benoit
04-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Im not sure if you guys could beat us even once

The only W was when we were missing half our rotation lmao

dualmax
04-10-2016, 08:21 PM
The Spurs can't score on this team..It is been an overarching trend during these four games..Our advantage inside has been exposed for a propagated off-season myth. Our shooters makes a mockery of the notion of shooting when we look at theirs...Our MVP is not at the level of theirs.. they have home court..

Why don't you switch to a Ciipper fan than, no confident mofo on this forum. Regular season doesn't mean shit.

DMC
Spurs might not make it to the WCF. I love how Spurs fans try to FFWD as if the 1st two rounds are a given. Couldn't get past the fucking Clippers last year.

Mnky
Warriors are playing their hearts out. Spurs are coasting.

mexicanjunior
Spurs won't even make it that far. Thunder beat us in 5...

DMC
04-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Why don't you switch to a Ciipper fan than, no confident mofo on this forum. Regular season doesn't mean shit.
In that case the Lakers have a shot.

daslicer
04-10-2016, 08:23 PM
The Spurs can't score on this team..It is been an overarching trend during these four games..Our advantage inside has been exposed for a propagated off-season myth. Our shooters makes a mockery of the notion of shooting when we look at theirs...Our MVP is not at the level of theirs.. they have home court..

Go put the Warriors dick in your mouth. Seriously just get the fuck out of here with your pussy attitude. A potential series with the warriors will go 6 or 7 games.

dualmax
04-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Go put the Warriors dick in your mouth. Seriously just get the fuck out of here with your pussy attitude. A potential series with the warriors will go 6 or 7 games.

I agreed with you. Playoff is a whole different arena, who can be for sure even Warriors will make it to WCF.

Darius Bieber
04-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Lol. Warriors will sweep the Spurs. That's only if the Thunder don't first.

TD 21
04-10-2016, 08:29 PM

You've got him mistaken for HarlemHeat37 or WarriorsFan86 . . . he's spot on.

mexicanjunior
04-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Lol. Warriors will sweep the Spurs. That's only if the Thunder don't first.

This...

spursistan
04-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Spurs won't get swept..we've been too good at home to not get one..

spursistan
04-10-2016, 08:45 PM
the scary part is that the Warriors played at best a B game in all 4 matchups and went 3-1 in the seasons series with one loss missing 3 regular rotation guys..

RD2191
04-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Spurs might not make it to the WCF. I love how Spurs fans try to FFWD as if the 1st two rounds are a given. Couldn't get past the fucking Clippers last year.

Tbh

TD 21
04-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Spurs won't get swept..we've been too good at home to not get one..

I'm leaning 5 too, but I wouldn't put it past them. They do love to embarrass themselves.

An unspoken issue with this team is chemistry. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not like it was from '12-'15 and it's not like the Warriors have. You could tell that team really wanted to do it for each other and that was partially responsible for overcoming greater star power. This team is slapped together, somewhat on the fly and I don't think a lot of players are particularly happy with their role, though they all do accept it.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 08:58 PM
I'd rather die than have this happen

Mugen
04-10-2016, 08:59 PM

I'd rather have you die as well tbh :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
I'd rather have you die as well tbh :lol
Can I get you some cancer for Christmas?

Tully365
Nothing better than meltdowns and posts that end in something something, tbh..

SpursforSix
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM

I think you'd have plenty of support on that.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:02 PM
I think you'd have plenty of support on that.
Go fuck yourself

SpursforSix
04-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Go fuck yourself

Go fuck another tranny

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Go,fuck another tranny
Fuck you and the other guys who suggested that.

Why do people have to be such fucking assholes on this planet?

SpursforSix
04-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Fuck you and the other guys who suggested that.

Why do people have to be such fucking assholes on this planet?

Lol at the asshole who judges people based on their jobs.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Lol at the asshole who judges people based on their jobs.
I love my UNT bus drivers. Better than the elitist mindless liberal twat professors, especially the curry ****** that fucked over my grade today... what a cunthole

cjw
04-10-2016, 09:08 PM
I'd rather lose to the Thunder in 7 than get swept by this team. Then we can watch the Thunder get swept instead.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:09 PM
I'd rather lose to the Thunder in 7 than get swept by this team. Then we can watch the Thunder get swept instead.
You'd rather us lose on our own fucking home court? :lol

SpursforSix
04-10-2016, 09:10 PM
I love my UNT bus drivers. Better than the elitist mindless liberal twat professors, especially the curry ****** that fucked over my grade today... what a cunthole

So you got fucked on your grades AND had to suffer the damn Spurs game. That's a shitty Sunday. You deserve a few beers.

DMC
04-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Can I get you some cancer for Christmas?
Yes, in your pancreas if you don't mind.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:12 PM
So you got fucked on your grades AND had to suffer the damn Spurs game. That's a shitty Sunday. You deserve a few beers.
Yeah, and tomorrow is fucking Monday. I'm signing in and leaving and walking back home and going to sleep. Fuck that shit

DMC
And some big black buck's seed killed his in that trailer trash whore he thought loved him.

UNT Eagles 2016
Yes, in your pancreas if you don't mind.
no, your child's imo.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:13 PM
And some big black buck's seed killed his in that trailer trash whore he thought loved him.
You calling my mom names again? :ihit

SpursforSix
04-10-2016, 09:14 PM
You calling my mom names again? :ihit

She said she likes that.

Kawhitstorm
04-10-2016, 09:14 PM

Blood, Worriers haven't beat the Spurs w/ Tim/Diaw/West/LMA all being available.:wakeup (Got anymore excuses?)

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 09:16 PM
She said she likes that.
see this is why I retaliate. People bullying me to no end based on my age. Real humans will sympathize with me

th3answ3r
04-10-2016, 09:20 PM

Is all you do post on this forum? Go fuck yourself, would love to see you stop posting when the WCF ends

daslicer
04-10-2016, 09:21 PM
You've got him mistaken for HarlemHeat37 or WarriorsFan86 . . . he's spot on.

Are you the president of the Harlem fan club?

SpursBig3s
04-10-2016, 09:22 PM
We're not losing to the fucking Thunder you faggots:lol

spursistan
04-10-2016, 10:37 PM
Spurs have had like one double digit lead the entire 4 games that lasted for good 30 seconds..

spurtech09
04-10-2016, 11:18 PM

This

TampaDude
04-10-2016, 11:21 PM
Right now, the Warriors are better than the Spurs. That doesn't mean they'll win the championship, though. Regular season doesn't mean shit come Saturday.

spurtech09
04-10-2016, 11:21 PM

The only W was when we were missing half our rotation lmaoGot an excuse too......Warriors beat Spurs in SA cause Timmy and Diaw didn't play.....Who ?.........(CARES)...Real season starts next week.....

Thebesteva
04-10-2016, 11:24 PM

:lol savage

SAGirl
04-11-2016, 11:36 AM
The elephant in the room is the regression in Danny's shooting.

spursistan
05-08-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm going to wait and see how Curry looks vs Portland, because I'm tempted to put a bold bet: Warriors sweep..

between our awfully inconsistent backcourt, Tim done even for spot minutes, Mills trash and unplayable, Diaw in coast mode, LMA cooling off before even seeing Raymond, and Pop a pathetic liability, the potential WCF has a 2010 Suns series shellacking all over it should we get there....

TampaDude
05-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Y'all gotta remember, the Warriors HAVE TO win the title this year. If they go 73-9 in the regular season and don't win the 'ship, their season is a complete failure.

spursmvp
05-08-2016, 10:04 PM
The elephant in the room is the regression in Danny's shooting.

Also Patty's non existence on both ends,

David west bricking all his jumpers

our bigs getting destroyed by okc bigs on the boards.

I can probably list out 10 more elephants in the room.

SAGirl
05-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Also Patty's non existence on both ends,

David west bricking all his jumpers

our bigs getting destroyed by okc bigs on the boards.

I can probably list out 10 more elephants in the room.
Yes... Danny has been back shooting well in the playoffs and having shot so pooly all season, that was unexpected.

I didn't think Pop would keep the Diaw West combo together in the playoffs and he has.

TD looking done b4 the season is over.

Patty was already a concern. The bench couldn't stop anybody all season.They were a paper tiger, if they weren't hitting shots they were surrendering leads.

The SL offense.

The committee? Heck there area few more I can think of too. :depressed

apalisoc_9
05-08-2016, 10:12 PM
I'm going to wait and see how Curry looks vs Portland, because I'm tempted to put a bold bet: Warriors sweep..

between our awfully inconsistent backcourt, Tim done even for spot minutes, Mills trash and unplayable, Diaw in coast mode, LMA cooling off before even seeing Raymond, and Pop a pathetic liability, the potential WCF has a 2010 Suns series shellacking all over it should we get there....

Pretty much. I have the warriors in 5. Spurs pull this one in 7 and lose in 4 and 5. The spurs should keep on pushing though. Curry has a legit question mark on his body right now.

If by some miracle curry is injured again or plays at 50%, spurs mught have an outside shot...but then beating cle after that is not going to be easy.

I have San Antonio in 7 if they play CLE.

spursistan
05-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Curry is fuckin' back :(..

Amuseddaysleeper
05-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Yeah, Spurs will be fortunate to push it past 5 and that is gonna require them to be on fire for 48 minutes.

Oh well, gonna suck being a Cavs fan for the Finals.

hater
05-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Lol why are we even playing the games tbh?

Eliancito is going to go balls deep on either sperms or meth cooks

lefty
05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
http://badbooksgoodtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/97840-were-completely-fucked-gif-det-nau5.gif

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Kerr > Poop

Darius Bieber
05-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Spurs will lose by 40+ every game, if they somehow miraculously beat the Thunder.

spursistan
05-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Spurs best chance at a game will be the first one in Oracle as GSW isn't prepared yet to an upgrade in competition, but then Warriors will likely backdoor sweep..

Ditty
05-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Looks like they finally woke up after being mediocre for the most part the last three games, against a not very good team. If some of our guys had defensive breakdowns, and getting out rebounded by Steph Curry in overtime that the Blazers had, Pop would probably throw a chair on the court. If the Spurs didn't shit the bed last night in fourth against a very good Thunder playing at their best imo the Spurs would be looking pretty good right now against a matchup against GS. If we finish the series against Thunder by Thursday playing good basketball, it should be a good series against the Warriors. Until then let's worry about getting tomorrow's game.

Horry Hipcheck
05-10-2016, 01:15 AM
I'm all for playing the games but yeah as long as Curry can score at will/at the speed of light there's just no stopping them.

DAF86
05-10-2016, 01:22 AM
If we get two off Curry I will be a happy cat.

J_Paco
05-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Curry is on a roll that few players in NBA history have ever been on, plus he leads a deep, athletic and versatile roster with very few weaknesses. Spurs on the other hand are hobbling through the second round with their third most important player looking like he's ready for Springfield. The roster has numerous flaws that were covered up by great defense - that sucks without the third most important player to anchor it - that shut down most opponents in the regular season.

I'll just take a series win against Oklahoma City and everything after that is gravy, sadly.

UZER
05-10-2016, 01:26 AM
how offensive fouls did the Blazers get called for tonight on setting screens? The Blazers? Unbelievable. :lol

emanueldavidginobili
05-10-2016, 01:45 AM
No one is touching the Warriors, my god Curry is on another universe

Mikeanaro
05-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Your god has shitty ankles and looks like a girl...

Kawhitstorm
05-10-2016, 01:53 AM

I'm will side w/ a 5 game series (ala '96 Bulls/Knicks) if Tim is completely done. Kawhi/Danny can force Klay/Curry into a mediocre game & LMA is good for one "I ain't gettin' swept" game.

The 2010 Suns were a terrible matchup b/c Tim was involved in every PnR.

DenialTwist
05-10-2016, 03:45 AM
BigWos or WosnyLambre from TrueHoop TV said the spurs would get swept by the Warriors in the WCF.

BillMc
05-10-2016, 04:07 AM
Your god has shitty ankles and looks like a girl...

:lol

tmtcsc
05-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Sheesh, it's sobering to see 2 teams with multiple athletic players that can hit the 3. Spur will need a serious upgrade in those categories in the offseason.

Chillen
05-10-2016, 07:17 AM
Spurs and Cavs imo are the only teams with a shot at dethroning the Warriors, OKC would get smothered.

NameLess Scrub
05-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Are those 17 points from Curry in OT the result of bad defense in any way?

Also, if the moving screens pattern is here to stay, Spurs/Blazers/whoever might as well go all out with them.

The way the Warriors even follow defenders around until Curry is gone would be less annoying.

cd98
05-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Thunder /Spurs is a WCF in most years. GSW beats either team in 5 comfortably, in 4 possibly, and by 6 definitely.

Darius Bieber
05-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Just need to go for Curry's ankles/knee. Bring back Horry or Bowen to get some work in.

UZER
05-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Are those 17 points from Curry in OT the result of bad defense in any way?

Also, if the moving screens pattern is here to stay, Spurs/Blazers/whoever might as well go all out with them.

The way the Warriors even follow defenders around until Curry is gone would be less annoying.

You say that, but it was the Blazers that got called for moving screens all night. Yes the Blazers, not the Warriors.

They get away with so much on both sides of the ball it's ridiculous. Is calling it the same too much to ask?

polandprzem
05-10-2016, 09:37 AM
You say that, but it was the Blazers that got called for moving screens all night. Yes the Blazers, not the Warriors.

They get away with so much on both sides of the ball it's ridiculous. Is calling it the same too much to ask?

yea that's some funny shit. Iggy flops to stable screens and refs calls fouls :rolleyes
WTF is that?

Also Lillard killed them. stupid decissions esp when being doubled

NameLess Scrub
05-10-2016, 10:19 AM

Doesn't surprise me.

If this refs are not actually biased and are actually just manipulated, maybe it's too late since they have to be worked through the RS. But for fwiw, might as well try.

Screens executed like they were actually playing defense can't be that hard to see though.

05-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Spurs don't have any dirty players left. Both Green and Leonard are tremendous defenders but they don't play "gritty/playoff" (aka dirty) defense. All the dirty players are on the Warriors.

Really hope the Spurs can beat OKC though... Getting beaten by the Spurs and seeing the Spurs obliterated by the Warriors might just convince Durant to leave OKC and maybe head to the Spurs.

apalisoc_9
05-10-2016, 12:37 PM
I changed my mind. Spurs in 6.

r0drig0lac
05-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Sheesh, it's sobering to see 2 teams with multiple athletic players that can hit the 3. Spur will need a serious upgrade in those categories in the offseason.

hater
05-10-2016, 03:56 PM
BigWos or WosnyLambre from TrueHoop TV said the spurs would get swept by the Warriors in the WCF.

Not a bad take. Real real bad matchup for us. That plus having too 3 player in history at his peak and a top 3 team in history will do that to you.

TD 21
05-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Last night, though totally predictable, was a crushing blow for the Spurs. They needed that series to get pushed to 6 and for this one to end in 6, otherwise this has '08 WCF written all over it.

Obi Juan Kenobi
05-10-2016, 05:51 PM
We'll worry about the Warriors if and when our team gets there...right now we have to hope that we don't see a repeat of 2012 tonight...

Keepin' it real
05-10-2016, 05:56 PM
"Warriors in 5" does beg the question:

Would you rather win a close series against OKC and then get spanked by GS and have to watch Curry and Green flexing and screaming all over the Spurs?

Or would you rather lose a hard fought series to OKC and avoid a collosal WCF embarrassment?

TD 21
05-10-2016, 06:16 PM
"Warriors in 5" does beg the question:

Would you rather win a close series against OKC and then get spanked by GS and have to watch Curry and Green flexing and screaming all over the Spurs?

Or would you rather lose a hard fought series to OKC and avoid a collosal WCF embarrassment?

It's always best to go as far as possible. Even though bad luck and the Warriors is an oxymoron, there's always that sliver of a chance something series altering happens to Curry or Green.

Also, I think a lot of people, including the Thunder, think if not for some untimely injuries, they'd be the preeminent team of the West in the past half decade. In the three series in that time, they're 8-8. I want the Spurs to get bragging rights.

DMC
05-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Yeah I said this shit and you folks need to take heed.

daslicer
05-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Yeah I said this shit and you folks need to take heed.

Just like you said Curry was overrated. It's like the old saying a broke clock is right at least twice a day. Obviously you are the broke clock.

Mikeanaro
06-28-2016, 01:38 AM
Yeah, universe of the chokers.

Sean Cagney
06-28-2016, 01:55 AM
We'll worry about the Warriors if and when our team gets there...right now we have to hope that we don't see a repeat of 2012 tonight...

4-2, we did...... SHIT. I still can't believe the Spurs fans overlooked that team like they were going to be cake and I even said do not overlook that dangerous team, well fans did and look what happened.

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-28-2016, 02:34 AM
4-2, we did...... SHIT. I still can't believe the Spurs fans overlooked that team like they were going to be cake and I even said do not overlook that dangerous team, well fans did and look what happened.

Agreed...ever since being up 2-0 against them in 2012 and then the monumental collapse of the backdoor sweep I have always been weary of the Thunder...

Even in 2014, the 4th quarter of Game 6 looked like the Spurs were heading for another collapse at the hands of OKC...but thankfully the team closed it out thanks to fantastic clutch plays by Kawhi, Manu, and Timmy but it was a nail bitter and I was so thrilled to have FINALLY exercised the demons of 2012...

And now this past season...I swear Game 5 of this series was eerily similar to Game 5 of 2012 with the Thunder controlling the pace and tempo the entire game with the Spurs trying to play catch up...and of course just like in Game 6 of 2012 the Spurs go down big in OKC although in this year's series the Spurs were down big earlier than in 2012 when they had built a sizeable early lead only to see it slip away...

This is why I can't stand the Thunder... :bang

Sean Cagney
06-28-2016, 02:52 AM
Agreed...ever since being up 2-0 against them in 2012 and then the monumental collapse of the backdoor sweep I have always been weary of the Thunder...

Even in 2014, the 4th quarter of Game 6 looked like the Spurs were heading for another collapse at the hands of OKC...but thankfully the team closed it out thanks to fantastic clutch plays by Kawhi, Manu, and Timmy but it was a nail bitter and I was so thrilled to have FINALLY exercised the demons of 2012...

And now this past season...I swear Game 5 of this series was eerily similar to Game 5 of 2012 with the Thunder controlling the pace and tempo the entire game with the Spurs trying to play catch up...and of course just like in Game 6 of 2012 the Spurs go down big in OKC although in this year's series the Spurs were down big earlier than in 2012 when they had built a sizeable early lead only to see it slip away...

They would choke against anyone fucking else but the Spurs, they choke in the 4th Q's but the Spurs managed to out do the worst 4th Q team in the playoffs for Gods sakes..... They blow a 3-1 lead to the GSW, go figure. Only the Spurs man, I swear. 2014 I am so glad we beat that team because if that did not happen going 0-3 to this team in the playoffs I would lose it. Thank GOD for 2014 still.

look_at_g_shred
06-28-2016, 10:14 AM

i'm not even mad that we lost tbh.. Our team was just not good enough and i've come to terms with that! There was no way we were getting past the warriors anyway.