PDA

View Full Version : Duncan And Ginobili Should Retire On The Spot

TD 21
04-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Rather than subject themselves to this bullshit.

I'm not suggesting pretending they're in their primes, but they've been a major part of making this so called geniuses career. Despite this, this asshole clearly no longer values them as players and just wants them around to play mentor to two players who don't have the same mentality and values as them.

I like a lot of players on this team, but I have not enjoyed watching this team play. I understand that the offense needed to change somewhat, but there's no longer a defined offensive system. They run a few predictable things, over and over and other than that, it's stand around and watch two players with limited handles and zero vision go nowhere and attempt to win games almost entirely on mid range jumpers.

Proxy
04-10-2016, 08:29 PM
lots of people make the mistake of cutting horizontally

Atl Spur
04-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Add parker to it!!

Robz4000
04-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Pop's been mailing it in himself the past two seasons. He's just using his HC position to help his position as USMBC.

Crazymaddopeyo
04-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Regular season, doesn't matter.

DarrinS
04-10-2016, 08:37 PM
lots of people make the mistake of cutting horizontally

:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
04-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Retiring on a losing note is some pussy shit.

kaji157
04-10-2016, 08:39 PM
On the contrary, they will go to the playoffs with a winning mentality, maybe loose to Golden State, but having very good series, and they will go down as the legends they are.

This team cannot afford to loose their winning mentality, thy have too many mental midgets.

DMC
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Rather than subject themselves to this bullshit.

I'm not suggesting pretending they're in their primes, but they've been a major part of making this so called geniuses career. Despite this, this asshole clearly no longer values them as players and just wants them around to play mentor to two players who don't have the same mentality and values as them.

I like a lot of players on this team, but I have not enjoyed watching this team play. I understand that the offense needed to change somewhat, but there's no longer a defined offensive system. They run a few predictable things, over and over and other than that, it's stand around and watch two players with limited handles and zero vision go nowhere and attempt to win games almost entirely on mid range jumpers.
It's a regular season game and a meaningless one at that. They have 65 wins. Pull the trigger or put the gun away.

DMC
04-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Welching is pussy shit you fucking 22 year old child.

Mugen
04-10-2016, 08:43 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_2.gif

kobyz
04-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Sad part they could have retire and walk on top last year if pop didn't throw up the season with his arrogance, we had great oportonity last year to win the title but pop didn't take that season seriously and now it's too late... Just unbelivible sad how this fucking soft pussy coach didn't have enough "crying for the ages" when he gave up the title in 2013 with his naiveness and stupidity and not fouling up by 3, he also felt he can give away another title in 2015 by being arrogant and full of himself with no thoughness and eye to the target... Most underachiever and overrated coach of all time, no one should accept that he made Duncan come back for this humiliation season instead of being retire last year with another ring... "Leave a day, two days will leave you", that's what happened, you should always take thing seriously and trying your best and not being arrogant, cause things will come back to bite you and damage you in bigger way and be bigger sorrow...

daslicer
04-10-2016, 09:55 PM
OP should just sit out the playoffs if he hates watching this team. Sound like a spoiled brat. To me the worst Spur teams to watch were from '09-'11 when Bonner,Blair, and RJ were getting major minutes. This team may not win it all but they are still a lot more fun to watch than the '09-'11 incarnations.

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Sad part they could have retire and walk on top last year if pop didn't throw up the season with his arrogance, we had great oportonity last year to win the title but pop didn't take that season seriously and now it's too late... Just unbelivible sad how this fucking soft pussy coach didn't have enough "crying for the ages" when he gave up the title in 2013 with his naiveness and stupidity and not fouling up by 3, he also felt he can give away another title in 2015 by being arrogant and full of himself with no thoughness and eye to the target... Most underachiever and overrated coach of all time, no one should accept that he made Duncan come back for this humiliation season instead of being retire last year with another ring... "Leave a day, two days will leave you"...

:lol

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 09:59 PM
I critisize pop a lot, but cmon dude...

K...
04-10-2016, 10:01 PM

BAN ME!!!@! lol irony

spursistan
04-11-2016, 12:10 PM
if this team somehow finds a way to the title, i still think it is going to be one Manu/TD who would say "fuck it, i'm taking us home" in a crucial stretch/moment of a series..It has always been like that and will alwys be as long as those two dudes in Spurs uniform (one still wonders if this team get to avenge the Heat if Tim/Manu don't avert a late Game 6 near collapse vs OKC)..

For the specific Dubs match-up, it will have to be Manu finding that 2014 synergy with Diaw and for the shooters to come alive and compliment their work...Some old magic will have to be recalled for us to do the improbable...