View Full Version : Just have Kawhi guard Curry

Ditty
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Quit this switching bullshit!

Our shots will fall when it matters.

we'll be fine!

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Switching is so mentally tiring. Its one of the most tiring form of defense because everyone is always on the move.

Darius Bieber
04-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Kawhi got raped by Curry in the first match up..

TheGreatYacht
04-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Lmao at faggots who thought that switching crap was gonna work, shit was a fluke and Curry was in the middle of a 5 game slump

Ditty
04-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Switching is so mentally tiring. Its one of the most tiring form of defense because everyone is always on the move.

Seriously I wonder Pop thinks Kerr is dumb enough that he thinks the Spurs will use the switching defense on the post season. He will eventually have Kawhi on Curry straight up if they meet up in the conference finals. Hopefully it won't be too late, hopefully he does right at game one.

Mouth is Bleeding
04-10-2016, 08:47 PM
They'll just screen him away.

If there's some way somehow that we could try to ensure it's only, or as close as it gets, Danny and Kawhi who are on Curry that would beat switching all the time which has become the universally agreed defense option against the Warriors. All experts consider switching and nothing else as the defensive strategy it seems.

But Danny has defended Curry better than anyone in the league. I don't think we saw it tonight at all. We did see it some in our only win against them.

Atl Spur
04-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Kawhi got destroyed??? Wow what game were you watching? Kawhi had a bad game but he will be fine.

Atl Spur
04-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Heart is not the problem for Leonard as it is for Kyle and Danny!!!

SuperCam
04-10-2016, 08:48 PM
kiwi can't even guard reddick you think he can keep up with curry? :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-10-2016, 08:49 PM
kiwi can't even guard reddick you think he can keep up with curry? :lol
Damn bro go easy on em :lmao

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Seriously I wonder Pop thinks Kerr is dumb enough that he thinks the Spurs will use the switching defense on the post season. He will eventually have Kawhi on Curry straight up if they meet up in the conference finals. Hopefully it won't be too late, hopefully he does right at game one.
A few months ago myself and a few others said the same thing.

They just need to guard everyone straight up. I get that switching will force them to drive, but its better to make thise adjustment in game. See if guarding straight up is working then jst adjust later.

It takes a heavy toll on everyone of they always switch on the get go.

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Tiring Kawhi out just eliminates another offensive weapon for the Spurs, and they can't afford that..the offensive weapons are already scarce:lol..

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 08:53 PM
They'll just screen him away.

If there's some way somehow that we could try to ensure it's only, or as close as it gets, Danny and Kawhi who are on Curry that would beat switching all the time which has become the universally agreed defense option against the Warriors. All experts consider switching and nothing else as the defensive strategy it seems.

But Danny has defended Curry better than anyone in the league. I don't think we saw it tonight at all. We did see it some in our only win against them.

The Issue with Danny now is that he has virtually zero shot. Its broke. As good as he is defensively, your asking Kawhi and Lamsrcus to score with three teamates providing zero gravity. Its tough. Tony cant hit his jumpers. Danny is terrible at 3.

The hope is that, with Boris playing...you can give LMA and Kawhi a little bit more room and space to take their shots..because Lord Green,Parker are both providing zero in the department.

It pains me to say this, But against the warriors...Kawhi will probably have to be ab offensive player who takes breathers in the defensive end because him and LMA are virtuallly the only two guys capable of scoring.

midnightpulp
04-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Meh, there's no more Xs and Os to analyze here. The Warriors are younger, deeper, and just plain have more talent.

We're playing chess without a queen against them in every matchup.