PDA

View Full Version : Does Rasual Butler change this game?

TrainOfThought5
04-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Replacing KA's terrible D.

Providing Dannys 3 point shooting.

Defending Livingston and Klay instead of Parker.

Or anything more than Bonner. What are your thoughts?

mexicanjunior
04-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Would have helped but we decided to keep the sandwich maker instead.

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2016, 09:12 PM
:lol stop..

TheGreatYacht
:cry quit crying about the 15th guy on the team :cry
:cry Kyle has bball IQ, and Green is coasting :cry

Keepin' it real
Does Rasual Butler change this game?

Yeah, he probably changed the channel when Curry went off in the 3rd.

Kawhitstorm
KA was fine on defense & Rasual was throwing up brick all season long.:wakeup (Klay/Livingston weren't the problem, he can't guard Curry)

DeRozan m8
04-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Im so sick of fatheads nothingness on the court.

Sick of Danny putting the club ahead of the team, i've seen enough for the season, pathetic.

Bonner, should be up for fraud, stupid red cnt.

Parker - Seems to love going missing when it matters 90% of the time.

K Mart - Do not trust what so ever.

KDKSpurs24
04-10-2016, 09:30 PM
We should have cut him in time for him to get on another playoff team, tbh. Kind of did him wrong in that regard. Karma gonna get us :bang

SAGirl
04-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Replacing KA's terrible D.

Providing Dannys 3 point shooting.

Defending Livingston and Klay instead of Parker.

Or anything more than Bonner. What are your thoughts?
Kyle is better than Rasual in everything but 3 pts shooting and both were at 30% for the season. Better rebounder, passer, defender too. Rasual got a lot of shots blocked on help defense but the stats for both will bear it out, Kyle was better while competing against much better competition since Kyle started games and competes in the regular rotation, Rasual was strictly a garbage time player and helped us in a few games.

If Pop didn't believe that to be the case, he wouldn't have been let go and would be at the end of the bench like Simmons is. Rasual is missed though and was playing more minutes than Bonner. The rationale for Pop probably was that any minutes Rasual would get and Simmons would go to Kmart.

You have to judge for yourself if that trade off was worth it. Would Rasual have been a better option in these games than all the minutes Kmart got? I am not sure. Kmart started off, but has picked it up offensively. It might be about the same or a wash.

Gagnrath
04-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Maybe.... I think I might have helped tonights game. I think Anderson was able to grow more without Butler here. Personally. I would have changed Butler for Bonner but the real problems were Stephen making some BS shots and the spurs missing open ones.