PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Over or Under..number of games bulls will win todayd very skilled league

apalisoc_9
04-10-2016, 10:29 PM
And more athletic ofcourse.

Over or under 25win...

Probably under.

AlexJones
04-10-2016, 10:32 PM
Would probably be set at 67.5, would storm the under.

midnightpulp
04-10-2016, 10:49 PM
58-60 wins. They probably win the East, but lose to the Warriors in 5 or 6.

Howeva...

If they make some trades and shed the Wennington, Kerr (great shooter, but he wouldn't able to keep up defensively today), Jud Buechler fat and shore up their rotation by modern standards, they win it all.

I don't think you get how dangerous a Rodman, Kukoc, Pippen, Jordan, Harper (6'6" playing point guard, and very good defensively) lineup is in today's game. They would be able to switch on everything even better than Warriors can and would eat pick-and-roll sets alive. They'd swarm the shit out of the paint. Or could just play straight with Rodman at C. Or even bring in Longley off the bench to matchup with the Gasols, Duncans, Boguts. Kukoc is the perfect stretch 4, as well. Wardell still gets his, but :lol Klay, Harrison Barnes, Barbosa, Iggy, doing anything against that defense. I also think Rodman makes Raymond's life Hell. Rodman is basically the archetype of a modern positionless defender. Fast hands, fast feet, tons of length, ultra fast first jump and second jump.

I'm no fan of that team, but let's not get stupid.

Venti Quattro
04-11-2016, 12:52 AM
58-60 wins.

I have them at 62-64