PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: The Story of Stephen Curry vs. Timothy Duncan

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2016, 10:46 PM
1st Samuel Chapter 17.....

David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied ... today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air ... and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel ... it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give all of you into our hands."

As Goliath moved in for the kill, David reached into his bag and slung one of his stones at Goliath's head. Finding a hole in the armor, the stone sank into the giant's forehead and he fell face down on the ground. David then took Goliath's sword, killed him and then cut off his head. When the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned and ran. So the Israelites pursued, chasing and killing them and plundering their camp.

https://youtube/Bub_54ecT3Y

midnightpulp
04-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Duncan: 5

Wardell: 1

That's it and that's all.

DPG21920
04-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Stop starting threads

K...
04-10-2016, 11:52 PM
Raise your hand if you didn't read op....The real fun of this thread is guessing the time it took to create.....I say 10m.

DMC
04-11-2016, 01:22 AM
That's why his thread titles are 3 pages long. He knows that's all you're going to read.