PDA

View Full Version : Spurs live for the playoffs

dabom
04-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Bump this after we win a 'ship again. :lobt2:

dabom
04-11-2016, 01:49 AM
Danny is gonna shoot lights out.

Patty "Live for the Playoff" Mills gonna go Hercules.

Tim is gonna post up more and feed on chumps.

LMA is gonna stop missing bunnies and feast on players and he makes goods passes out the post.

Tony gonna have some fast breaks and eat in the paint.

Boris gonna have a picnic in the paint.

Manu gonna have memorable threes. Throwback lay up drills.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-11-2016, 01:50 AM

LMA is gonna stop missing bunnies and feast on players and he makes goods passes out the post.

If even half of this happens we are going to #MakeSanAntonioGreatAgain :lobt2:

I think the bolded ones are most likely to happen.

DMC
04-11-2016, 01:51 AM
I'm guessing your income tax refund arrived and you can afford groceries now, so you're more optimistic.

KimmyGib
04-11-2016, 01:51 AM

:bobo

dabom
04-11-2016, 01:54 AM
DWest gonna... I don't really know.

Kawhi gonna grab crazy rebounds and get crazy steals and scare offenses into making the tight pass.

He gonna have amazing shooting nights and we're gonna blowout teams into a Championship again.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-11-2016, 02:01 AM

Kawhi gonna grab crazy rebounds and get crazy steals and scare offenses into making the tight pass.

He gonna have amazing shooting nights and we're gonna blowout teams into a Championship again.

We really do have this capability if we could just get everyone going. Always good takes from dabom :toast

dabom
If even half of this happens we are going to #MakeSanAntonioGreatAgain :lobt2:

I think the bolded ones are most likely to happen.

Never bet against Patty.

Spurs 4 The Win
Never bet against Patty.

Just need someone to tear his rotator cuff again :lol

dabom
04-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Just need someone to tear his rotator cuff again :lol

I heard he got injured from too much practicing threes during the playoffs...

dabom
04-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Prepare to see more players attacking the basket. They just don't want to get injured before the playoffs.

Spurtacular
04-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Attention Whore Thread.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-11-2016, 02:32 AM
Attention Whore Thread.

Thats not fair man, he is just being optimistic, a lot better than the other trash I am seeing on here tonight

YGWHI
04-11-2016, 03:19 AM
Thats not fair man, he is just being optimistic, a lot better than the other trash I am seeing on here tonight

I'm getting tired of hearing on ST how GSW will win the ship this year..."they're the best NBA team" "Six new players, we'll compete next season" blah blah

#GoSpursGo :flag:

Spurs 4 The Win
04-11-2016, 03:29 AM
I'm getting tired of hearing on ST how GSW will win the ship this year..."they're the best NBA team" "Six new players, we'll compete next season" blah blah

#GoSpursGo :flag:

This. They will be favored against us, hell, they may even be better than us, but all we have to do is be better than them on 4 out of 7 nights in a series. In the playoffs anything can happen, we as spurs fans should know that at this point. Warriors still havent faced playoff adversity, and we all know that jumpshooting teams struggle, we could easily upset the Warriors.

sook
04-11-2016, 03:33 AM
I'm guessing your income tax refund arrived and you can afford groceries now, so you're more optimistic.

:lmao

Spurtacular
04-11-2016, 03:34 AM

It's fair; if you want to know why, pm.

DeRozan m8
04-11-2016, 04:50 AM
51-6

dabom
04-17-2016, 09:21 PM
:wow

dabom
05-02-2016, 03:17 AM

GSH
05-02-2016, 06:01 AM
Yet another formula thread. Says nothing - just a thread about him that he can bump. Or someone else can bump, if the Spurs don't win it all. He doesn't care, because any attention is good attention.

So this morning he bumped the thread to quote himself, quoting himself? Oh, but he does add... an emoji! WHO comes here for that shit? Again, I'm not going to argue - but I'm going to out him every time he does this shit until he gets sent to UNT Land. And when he does, the average commentary quality around here will go up instantly. A lot of the insult ping-pong will go away, because there won't be any need for it.

Bump this after we win a 'ship again. :lobt2:

dabom
05-02-2016, 02:01 PM
GSH reminds me of shutter island. He thinks he's some fucking detective when in reality he is an inmate. :lol