PDA

View Full Version : Anybody sleep around to the point they become disgusted with themselves?

Gummi Clutch
04-11-2016, 06:01 AM
Women I can understand with the whore label and being a toilet for semen collection, but we suit up stick in and stick out, unwrap, done. Lately I've just been disgusted with myself though. I have a couple of booty calls I keep around and just swing by from different one to different one every week, but its just gotten to the point I have lost complete interest and feel disgusted. Theres this one in austin thats been sending me naked pictures of herself begging me to make the drive but I just don't see the point, its just the same act over again.

Disclaimer, all these girls are from a 6.5-7.8/10 , great bods though (8+ are a lot harder to keep on regular booty streaks and I don't have the game some of you do :lol)

I'm also in my mid 20s so is this a normal drop in sex drive or is something up :depressed

Gummi Clutch
04-11-2016, 06:05 AM
Also forgot to add since its a bit embarrassing, but had to practically force myself when I was over at this girl's place a couple of days ago. That boner took a lot of convincing lmao, and I've never had an issue like that before. Probably stemming from the lack of horniness and drive so I don't think its an ED type of issue :lol

lebomb
04-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Women I can understand with the whore label and being a toilet for semen collection, but we suit up stick in and stick out, unwrap, done. Lately I've just been disgusted with myself though. I have a couple of booty calls I keep around and just swing by from different one to different one every week, but its just gotten to the point I have lost complete interest and feel disgusted. Theres this one in austin thats been sending me naked pictures of herself begging me to make the drive but I just don't see the point, its just the same act over again.

Disclaimer, all these girls are from a 6.5-7.8/10 , great bods though (8+ are a lot harder to keep on regular booty streaks and I don't have the game some of you do :lol)

I'm also in my mid 20s so is this a normal drop in sex drive or is something up :depressed

You have the symptoms of becoming a faggot in the next year or two. Its unfortunate, because some turn homo and others are normal men and still like to beat that kitten up till we pass away.

Avante
04-11-2016, 01:35 PM

At your age you should be getting all ya can, wallowing around in it. But, it will finally get to where you do lose interest in unemotional sex and want more. That hit me in my early 30's. I found myself sitting on a bar stool longer with my mind wandering all over the place, I had a hard time zeroing in on the task at hand. And when a young lady made the first move I saw my usual smooth game a bit raggety, I just wasn't as into it.

You need a week in them hills, lost on a nature trip. See how ya feel when ya come down.

DJR210
04-11-2016, 01:50 PM
You have the symptoms of becoming a faggot in the next year or two.

:lmao

Wild Cobra
04-11-2016, 02:40 PM
When I was younger, I slept around quite a bit. We are talking about the late 70's and early 80's. I knocked up this chick in early 1984, and convinced her to marry me. It was my way of taking responsibility. I don't have any real regrets over it, just wish things turned out better. I now have two daughters, one born in 1984 and the other in 1988 with this woman. We divorced in 1996. For the most part, it was good. I don't look back and wish this b=never happened, because that would be denigrating the love I have for my children.

Shit happens, and a person with integrity takes responsibility for their actions.

Gummi...

Just consider the possibilities of what a booty call entail. Are you ready for the responsibility should a child result from such actions. If you are, lose the disgust.

Children are wonderful, and if you would make a good parent, embrace it.

Gummi Clutch
04-12-2016, 03:40 AM
You have the symptoms of becoming a faggot in the next year or two. Its unfortunate, because some turn homo and others are normal men and still like to beat that kitten up till we pass away.
I was waiting on the number of posts it would take for someone to say this. Gawdddddd try and be LGBT friendly jeezzzz :lol

At your age you should be getting all ya can, wallowing around in it. But, it will finally get to where you do lose interest in unemotional sex and want more. That hit me in my early 30's. I found myself sitting on a bar stool longer with my mind wandering all over the place, I had a hard time zeroing in on the task at hand. And when a young lady made the first move I saw my usual smooth game a bit raggety, I just wasn't as into it.

You need a week in them hills, lost on a nature trip. See how ya feel when ya come down.
You know thats actually not a bad idea, its weird but I find myself so much more at peace and better overall when I think about that.

When I was younger, I slept around quite a bit. We are talking about the late 70's and early 80's. I knocked up this chick in early 1984, and convinced her to marry me. It was my way of taking responsibility. I don't have any real regrets over it, just wish things turned out better. I now have two daughters, one born in 1984 and the other in 1988 with this woman. We divorced in 1996. For the most part, it was good. I don't look back and wish this b=never happened, because that would be denigrating the love I have for my children.

Shit happens, and a person with integrity takes responsibility for their actions.

Gummi...

Just consider the possibilities of what a booty call entail. Are you ready for the responsibility should a child result from such actions. If you are, lose the disgust.

Children are wonderful, and if you would make a good parent, embrace it.
Why did you use condoms or birth control :lol (nothing against your kids tbh)

Appreciate the response WC, but you can fuck around and still not get girls pregnant, you just have to be smarter than the average teenage black or hispanic male.