PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is a future HOF...doesn't mean he won't have bad games

Gummi Clutch
04-11-2016, 06:34 AM
SMFH...I just don't understand how people nitpick at a finals MVP and future HOFer after he fucking carried this team this season. Parker always gets the fucking pass with that sinister look on his face but people key down and criticize Kawhi.

Grow a fucking pair.

SouthernFried
04-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Kawhi was fine. They swarmed him every time he touched the ball. He got 0 help. LMA didn't get the swarms of D Kawhi did. If they don't have to guard anyone else, why not take Kawhi out of the game offensively? Our starting guards have been the issue all season long. Not Kawhi.

YGWHI
04-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Don't worry. He's just 24 year old, has a lot of room for improvement, and still having an amazing season.

It seems like people forget about LeBron 2011 Finals and all those great players who had some bad games in their early years...

SpursFan86
04-11-2016, 07:11 AM
SMFH...I just don't understand how people nitpick at a finals MVP and future HOFer after he fucking carried this team this season. Parker always gets the fucking pass with that sinister look on his face but people key down and criticize Kawhi.

Grow a fucking pair.

Are we on the same forum?

Gummi Clutch
04-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Don't worry. He's just 24 year old, has a lot of room for improvement, and still having an amazing season.

It seems like people forget about LeBron 2011 Finals and all those great players who had some bad games in their early years...
Exactly...he's 24 freaking years old and has the maturity of someone like Tim. We're lucky to have this guy, the criticism he gets is so unwarranted and just pisses me off.

Gummi Clutch
04-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Are we on the same forum?
Them getting even the same amount of criticism would be effed up, Parker routinely fucks up plays with his "Ima do it all" antics.