PDA

View Full Version : Warriors are hands down better at every single position. And its not close....

in2deep
04-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Except for Kawhi vs. Barnes of course. But Kawhi in reality hasn't been outplaying even Barnes :wow :pctoss

I haven't seen such a bad matchup for us since the 2011 Grizzlies or that year Suns where they swept us. :cry

Curry >>>>>>>> Parker not even close
Klay >>>>>> Green not even close
Barnes < Kawhi but Barnes is no slouch vs Kawhi. He's actually been outplaying him so far.
Green >>> Lamarcus. Green owns Lamarcus
Bogut >> Duncan

Speighs <> Diaw draw. Inconclusive as Diaw is hurt
Iggy >> Manu. Better D, more mobile more clutch.
Livingston >>> Anderson
Barbosa >>> Mills. He's been running circles around Mills

DarrinS
04-11-2016, 10:03 AM
Only superior at the 1 and 2, imo

rjv
04-11-2016, 10:30 AM
not at every position-that's just pure hyperbole. but their backcourt is far superior to ours and this is where they will take any series against us. our guard play just can't match up with theirs.

in2deep
04-11-2016, 11:14 AM
^ on paper I would agree

but in practice its a different story. Spurs have no matchup advantages vs this team. And Pop won't be able to find any, he's not a magician

polandprzem
04-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Insightful

I never thought I could learn so much about basketball is such short time and with one post.

OMG I'm thrilled

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-11-2016, 11:27 AM
^ on paper I would agree

but in practice its a different story. Spurs have no matchup advantages vs this team. And Pop won't be able to find any, he's not a magician

Now I know you're into 2 deep smoking crack. Dude, Pop has been running the same damn set ALL YEAR against Warriors. Post up city. No double Screens. No Hammers. No pick and pops. It's been inside outside game all year. Pop isn't going to show anything until the playoffs. Pop was just working on the defensive sets this past week. That's it. Spurs look better defensively last night but fell part in the 4th for a stretch. Spurs haven't shown anything offensively to GS. GS plays defense very similar to the 2013-2014 Heat. Just wait for the playoffs and you will see the motion offense set in motion once again.

Poolboy5623
04-11-2016, 11:30 AM
GS in 5

DarrinS
04-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Only superior at the 1 and 2, imo

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259329&p=8525205&viewfull=1#post8525205