PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Why Won't LkrFan Go On Record For His Own Team?

DPG21920
04-11-2016, 09:49 PM
The Lakers have been a joke for going on 3 years with this year being the crowning achievement on the clown show that is the once proud Lakers.

Yet they will spout things like "LA has pieces to build around" & "once Kobe stops holding us hostage we can rebuild" & "we don't rebuild we reload".

Why then when asked a very straightforward question about when LA will be a playoff team they avoid going on record?

Lack of faith? Lack of basketball knowledge? Terrified of being wrong again? It's quite odd. This was a proud franchise and now their fanbase is terrified and stupid?

djohn2oo8
04-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Well they have been sucking going on half a decade and have nothing to show for it.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Well they have been sucking going on half a decade and have nothing to show for it.

In the last 8 yrs the Lakers have won more titles than the Spurs and Rockets combined :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2016, 10:09 PM
:lol Kool is being such a party pooping asshole tonight :lol

djohn2oo8
04-11-2016, 10:15 PM
In the last 8 yrs the Lakers have won more titles than the Spurs and Rockets combined :lmao

In the last 3 years, the Lakers have lost more games than the Spurs and Rockets combined. (181 losses to 157 losses)

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2016, 10:18 PM
In the last 3 years, the Lakers have lost more games than the Spurs and Rockets combined. (181 losses to 157 losses)

I play for championships. - Kobe :)

djohn2oo8
04-11-2016, 10:21 PM
I play for championships. - Kobe :)

Lately its been for the lottery.

DMC
04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
The Lakers have been a joke for going on 3 years with this year being the crowning achievement on the clown show that is the once proud Lakers.

Yet they will spout things like "LA has pieces to build around" & "once Kobe stops holding us hostage we can rebuild" & "we don't rebuild we reload".

Why then when asked a very straightforward question about when LA will be a playoff team they avoid going on record?

Lack of faith? Lack of basketball knowledge? Terrified of being wrong again? It's quite odd. This was a proud franchise and now their fanbase is terrified and stupid?

Because they are Warriors fans right now. If the Lakers ever regain traction they'll become Lakers fans again and you can ask them then. They don't even like basketball, or the team, or the player. They like the win and the ability to boast about it as part of who they are, "we won". The "we" means them and any team that happened to win. They were Panthers fans, probably fans of last year's Masters champion, Floyd Mayweather... hell anyone who's won lately. It's odd that, of all the teams in these leagues, they happen to be fans of the most recent winners.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Lately its been for the lottery.

Let me guess..the Rockets have been playing for the playoffs for 20 something years ?

:lmao

whitemamba
04-12-2016, 12:11 AM
I've been on record for a while , lakers fuckin suck, kobes officially @ Duncan status in terms of productivity, and he franchise is even more fucked if we don't land a top 3 pick.. Shits dark tbh, but we have Jim Buss at the helm , what more do you want ... That aside Lakeshow will be relevant again soon.

whitemamba
04-12-2016, 12:12 AM
And for the record, this thread is a salty ass butthurt thread by OP.

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 12:26 AM
I've been on record for a while , lakers fuckin suck, kobes officially @ Duncan status in terms of productivity, and he franchise is even more fucked if we don't land a top 3 pick.. Shits dark tbh, but we have Jim Buss at the helm , what more do you want ... That aside Lakeshow will be relevant again soon.

Salty is lying about Kobe being Duncan status. Tim is still an efficient player that grades out well statistically. But you know that.

Go on record though - define "soon". When will they be relevant and by relevant I mean a playoff team?

whitemamba
04-12-2016, 12:34 AM
Salty is lying about Kobe being Duncan status. Tim is still an efficient player that grades out well statistically. But you know that.

Go on record though - define "soon". When will they be relevant and by relevant I mean a playoff team?
your so salty you would sink in the Dead Sea.

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 12:37 AM
your so salty you would sink in the Dead Sea.

You got so much Salt Angelina Jolie starred in you.

whitemamba
04-12-2016, 12:41 AM
You got so much Salt Angelina Jolie starred in you.

Can you link me the movie reference so I can laugh ? Tbh..

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 12:51 AM
https://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51ce6099e4b0d911b4489b79/51ce61e0e4b0d911b44a4335/1270135633053/1000w/Salt.png

LkrFan
04-12-2016, 05:27 AM
Pity post. My have the mighty fallen. :lol

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 05:52 AM

All true. This is known. None of it changes the facts. Goldensrate weighed and measured the Spurs and found them lacking. They have one home win in 4 tries overalll and even that was unimpressive. The Spurs play the Dubs as good as anyone but its not enough.They are Sacto to the Shaqobe Spurs.
Then to top all dat shit off they stopped the Spurs home streak but even if they did not the league outside of Golden states run at brilliance is locked in on Kobe's last days.
And it just pisses you Spur fans off.
How can this overrated, 12th ranked, rapist snitch get this much attention while the better player Duncan remains underrated?!

I dont have to deflect for Kobe or my team both suck right now yet and still a leaked video from a rook trends more than anything the Spurs have done since Ray Allen sixed them.
I wish my team had more sunbstance than tmz or a farewell tour to point to ...no doubt
But the fact Kobe still in his 20th year after being irrelevsnt for 3 plus years causes this much butthurt ...it makes me:lol

djohn2oo8
04-12-2016, 06:26 AM
All true. This is known. None of it changes the facts. Goldensrate weighed and measured the Spurs and found them lacking. They have one home win 4 tries overalll and even that was unimpressive. The Spurs play the Dubs as good as anyone but uts not enough.
Then to top all dat shit off they stopped tge Spurs home streak but even if they did not the league outside of Golden states run at brilliance is locked in on Kobe's last days.
And it just pisses you off.
How can this overrated, 12th ranked, rapist snitch get this much attention while the better player Duncan remains underrated?!

I dont have to deflect for Kobe or my team both suck right now yet and still a leaked video from a rook trends more thsn anything the Spurs have done since Ray Allen sixed them.
I wish my team had more sunbstance than tmz or a farewell tour to point to ...no doubt
But the fact Kobe still in his 20th year after being irrelevsnt for 3 plus years causes this much butthurt ...it makes me:lol

You are confusing butthurt with everyone laughing at the Lakers. Jesus how can you fuck up anyone wanting to play in a destination like LA?

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 06:32 AM
You are confusing butthurt with everyone laughing at the Lakers. Jesus how can you fuck up anyone wanting to play in a destination like LA?

Not talking about you and its easy to see the butthurt ...

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 06:37 AM

And right now only regrets on missed signings is retaining Pau if he would have given us a discount and missing on Aldridge but i dodnt want him at max either and said so repeatedly.
Greg Monroe, Dwight and Melo did us a solid ...praise to their agents ...

ambchang
04-12-2016, 08:19 AM
All true. This is known. None of it changes the facts. Goldensrate weighed and measured the Spurs and found them lacking. They have one home win in 4 tries overalll and even that was unimpressive. The Spurs play the Dubs as good as anyone but its not enough.They are Sacto to the Shaqobe Spurs.

Still a little early to say this. It appears that the Warriors most definitely are favourites over the Spurs, but I don't believe it's a sure thing for them. The Spurs still match up relatively well with them, and depending on coaching and who is hot in the series, the outcome can tilt either way.

Besides, I don't expect the Warriors to get 27 FTA in the fourth quarter alone in an elimination game, so Sacto to the Shaq Lakers could be a winnable series.

Then to top all dat shit off they stopped the Spurs home streak but even if they did not the league outside of Golden states run at brilliance is locked in on Kobe's last days.

Not really. I stated earlier that the ideal case is Warriors beat Spurs in game 81, then lose in quadruple OT to the Grizzlies in the last game. Not likely to happen, but it showed I don't care either way. The Spurs got 2 seed, and that is what we expected all along.

Why not? The fact that Kobe got more attention than Duncan despite being the inferior player pretty much defines what underrate and overrate means. Besides, George W Bush probably got more attention around the world than any US president in history, doesn't mean that he is a great president, does it?

I dont have to deflect for Kobe or my team both suck right now yet and still a leaked video from a rook trends more than anything the Spurs have done since Ray Allen sixed them.

Hmm ... that hurt is on the Laker fans, and people are just rubbing it in. I am not sure if you can tell heads from tails.

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Nah - the only ones that come off butt hurt are Laker fans. Starting thread after thread about the Spurs on a Spurs forum. Heck, even their argument is "this is the NBA forum". Well, if that's true then why are all the threads about the Spurs when there is a Spurs forum upstairs :lol?

Laker fan starting threads on the NBA section of a Spurs forum when the Spurs have won over 80% of their games is not the butt hurt part? But the Spurs losing to a team that tied the record for most wins ever is :lol? Laker fan is really dumb. Like really dumb.

SupremeGuy
04-12-2016, 08:35 AM
You got so much Salt Angelina Jolie starred in you.:lol

Clipper Nation
04-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Pity post. My have the mighty fallen. :lol
"LOL NBA - Lakers are back in the hunt"

LkrFan
04-12-2016, 11:48 AM
"LOL NBA - Lakers are back in the hunt"

How's det championship parade route planz going? Doc mapped it out IIRC :lmao

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Nah - the only ones that come off butt hurt are Laker fans. Starting thread after thread about the Spurs on a Spurs forum. Heck, even their argument is "this is the NBA forum". Well, if that's true then why are all the threads about the Spurs when there is a Spurs forum upstairs :lol?

Laker fan starting threads on the NBA section of a Spurs forum when the Spurs have won over 80% of their games is not the butt hurt part? But the Spurs losing to a team that tied the record for most wins ever is :lol? Laker fan is really dumb. Like really dumb.

Wow so its only Laker fans that are butthurt when you post threads about Kobe, instead of your team that won 80% of their games? Spur fans are truly hypocrites...since we are talking in absolutes. And deeps sure is dumb ...
I can also name call its very adult ..

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Still a little early to say this. It appears that the Warriors most definitely are favourites over the Spurs, but I don't believe it's a sure thing for them. The Spurs still match up relatively well with them, and depending on coaching and who is hot in the series, the outcome can tilt either way.

Besides, I don't expect the Warriors to get 27 FTA in the fourth quarter alone in an elimination game, so Sacto to the Shaq Lakers could be a winnable series.

Not really. I stated earlier that the ideal case is Warriors beat Spurs in game 81, then lose in quadruple OT to the Grizzlies in the last game. Not likely to happen, but it showed I don't care either way. The Spurs got 2 seed, and that is what we expected all along.

Why not? The fact that Kobe got more attention than Duncan despite being the inferior player pretty much defines what underrate and overrate means. Besides, George W Bush probably got more attention around the world than any US president in history, doesn't mean that he is a great president, does it?

Hmm ... that hurt is on the Laker fans, and people are just rubbing it in. I am not sure if you can tell heads from tails.

You obviously missed my sarcasm and although you are right we dont know if dubs will win in May you dont get credit for making predictions after the series. Right now I say Dubs in six ...

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Wow so its only Laker fans that are butthurt when you post threads about Kobe, instead of your team that won 80% of their games? Spur fans are truly hypocrites...since we are talking in absolutes. And deeps sure is dumb ...

Yes. By dumb Laker fan logic, Laker fans are the butt hurt ones. Laker fan logic as stated numerous times that if you post threads you are butthurt. Laker fan logic also dictates that this is the NBA forum since they have to justify posting on a Spurs board.

Well, we do talk about Spurs. ^ right upstairs. So why would we post double stuff about the Spurs? You however and your stupid Laker fan base continues to post and create Spurs threads in the "NBA" forum. Why? Upstairs is the Spurs forum. Shows you are butthurt. We start threads about Kobe because we already spoke about the Spurs in the Spurs forum and in the NBA there is no better joke than Kobe/Lakers. That is the content down here

So either Laker fans are idiots who are butt hurt with their Spurs posting in the NBA forum or complete cowards who don't have the courage to post in the Spurs forum about the Spurs.

You choose.

ambchang
04-12-2016, 12:41 PM
You obviously missed my sarcasm and although you are right we dont know if dubs will win in May you dont get credit for making predictions after the series. Right now I say Dubs in six ...

I don't sense any sarcasm in the original post, I still don't.

I would say Dubs in 6, maybe 7. It would take a lot of things going right for the Spurs to pull it off. Maybe if they get in a hot shooting streak ala 14 vs. heat.

midnightpulp
04-12-2016, 01:12 PM

:lol The "salt" excuse.

No. We're not salty about any of the attention Kirby is receiving. All the clowning on the Lakers and Kobe is blowback from when Kool, Luva, and Cub talked (and are still talking, in the case of Kool) incessantly about the Spurs and Duncan for 6 straight years.

We got 5=5. The Lakers are the laughingstock of the league. And Kobe is arguably the worst starter in the league. Of course we're going to live it up. Just like Lakerfan is pathetically living up the fact that the Spurs aren't as a good as the greatest team of all-time.

koriwhat
04-12-2016, 01:23 PM

Youre on a spurs forum faker fan. Enough said.

Clipper Nation
04-12-2016, 04:15 PM
How's det championship parade route planz going? Doc mapped it out IIRC :lmao
IIRC, this year, it's supposed to drive by all the annual Begging billboards that Fredo puts up. :downspin:

RsxPiimp
04-12-2016, 05:20 PM
I went on record before. I think it's at least a 3 year plan post Kobe retirement before the Lakers can talk playoffs and that's assuming they pick Ingram or Simmons too.

Marquee players nowadays also relinquish the old adage of overcoming sheer pressure and challenges. And with the never ending revisions in CBA which has been giving small market teams equal opportunity to keep talents, brand value, which the Lakers proudly used as a recruiting tool is becoming a non factor.

This years FA pool is looking bleak for the Lakers. Cornerstones are not coming here to be a part of a project so that leaves Buss and Co. somewhat chopped livers and leftovers in a sense (I.E Derozan, Whiteside). Lakers must sell their future and we'll finally get a better look at them next season, it's only until then before we can realistically throw a number that will finally stick.

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 05:25 PM
I know you have definitely gone on record and we have had conversations about it. I think your view is fair assuming the FO gets it's act together.

Who knows with them though. I think the young guys aren't anything special, but not pieces you have to dump. I think they need to nail this draft and start being smarter in FA.

But I was literally asking about the poster LkrFan. He always yaps like a little puppie but when push comes to shove and it's time to talk actual basketball, he runs away.

djohn2oo8
04-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Lol at Derozan and Whiteside being cornerstones. Thiugh the Lakers will likely max out both of them :lol

LkrFan
04-12-2016, 07:05 PM
I know you have definitely gone on record and we have had conversations about it. I think your view is fair assuming the FO gets it's act together.

Who knows with them though. I think the young guys aren't anything special, but not pieces you have to dump. I think they need to nail this draft and start being smarter in FA.

But I was literally asking about the poster LkrFan. He always yaps like a little puppie but when push comes to shove and it's time to talk actual basketball, he runs away.

Run from what son? I've spoken my peace on ST quite often. You already know my stance. Lemme guess: you want me to make a prediction - on something I have no control over - then come back and say I told you so!" if it doesn't come to fruition. Is that about right?

That is beneath you son. Act like somebody. ;)

DPG21920
04-12-2016, 07:07 PM
You haven't said anything. You boast a lot of things but never come to any conclusion. We are all wrong, but it's silly to spout a bunch of stuff and never get to anything substantial. Everyone can say " we will wait to see what happens" but then what's the point of saying "we pieces, we have blah blah"?

Build your case and go on record. Worst case you are wrong and we can evaluate in hindsight what happened.

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Yes. By dumb Laker fan logic, Laker fans are the butt hurt ones. Laker fan logic as stated numerous times that if you post threads you are butthurt. Laker fan logic also dictates that this is the NBA forum since they have to justify posting on a Spurs board.

Well, we do talk about Spurs. ^ right upstairs. So why would we post double stuff about the Spurs? You however and your stupid Laker fan base continues to post and create Spurs threads in the "NBA" forum. Why? Upstairs is the Spurs forum. Shows you are butthurt. We start threads about Kobe because we already spoke about the Spurs in the Spurs forum and in the NBA there is no better joke than Kobe/Lakers. That is the content down here

So either Laker fans are idiots who are butt hurt with their Spurs posting in the NBA forum or complete cowards who don't have the courage to post in the Spurs forum about the Spurs.

You choose.

Huh? Seriously? And I am my own man. I dont post many Spur threads so you must not be speaking to me ...

Killakobe81
04-12-2016, 07:17 PM
:lol The "salt" excuse.

No. We're not salty about any of the attention Kirby is receiving. All the clowning on the Lakers and Kobe is blowback from when Kool, Luva, and Cub talked (and are still talking, in the case of Kool) incessantly about the Spurs and Duncan for 6 straight years.

We got 5=5. The Lakers are the laughingstock of the league. And Kobe is arguably the worst starter in the league. Of course we're going to live it up. Just like Lakerfan is pathetically living up the fact that the Spurs aren't as a good as the greatest team of all-time.

Mid I can respect this it's honest, makes sense and even if your truth if a little biased ...
Props :toast

But come on Mid, you can PM me that you are just a little bit salty about the attention. I go upstairs ... Spurfan gets upset about piddly shit like the Lakers wining Fan-night you cannot tell me that the fellatio show that will happen on Thursday, the same night the dubs break the record wont have yall just a little bit annoyed, frustrated that Tim wont get that type of treatment. I call bullshit if you cant admit that...but solid post otherwise.

midnightpulp
04-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Mid I can respect this it's honest, makes sense and even if your truth if a little biased ...
Props :toast

But come on Mid, you can PM me that you are just a little bit salty about the attention. I go upstairs ... Spurfan gets upset about piddly shit like the Lakers wining Fan-night you cannot tell me that the fellatio show that will happen on Thursday, the same night the dubs break the record wont have yall just a little bit annoyed, frustrated that Tim wont get that type of treatment. I call bullshit if you cant admit that...but solid post otherwise.

Honestly, I hate the fuckin' Dubs so much right now I'm glad Kobe's last game is overshadowing them :lol

Fan polls show more will be watching Kobe than watching the Warriors win 73. And ticket prices are like 5 times higher for Kobe's game.

RsxPiimp
04-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Lol at Derozan and Whiteside being cornerstones. Thiugh the Lakers will likely max out both of them :lol

man, you really dumb as fuck. i pee on you :lol