PDA

View Full Version : forgetfullness...

apalisoc_9
04-12-2016, 02:40 AM
So I was shopping today for some seeweeds and coconut milk for a vegan meal. I went to a self serve counter, paid for everything..but the most embarrsing thing is that I left my Groceries in the store and my debit card in the machine. I got a phone call when I was making the payment and for some reason I just went back to my car and drove off...I returned when I realized my mistake and some teenager girl couldnt stop laughing when she handed me my stuff.

Three months ago, I put gas on my vehicle but forgot to pay. I am a regular there so when I went there again for gas..manager approached me and told me I forgot to pay last time around..it was shell. :lol

Anyway i can fix this or does this happen to everyone?

sook
04-12-2016, 03:35 AM
lmao how long have you been vegan for?

Get your B12 levels checked---yes yes you may be supplementing but B12 stores in meat have a much higher bio-availability.

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Damn man, not to scare you, but a close friend of mine had constant memory lapses for a while, which ultimately led to seizures and collapsing..he found out he had a brain tumor:(

You should get checked out, I don't wanna lose another one, tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
04-12-2016, 09:24 AM
early signs of alzheimers?

lebomb
04-12-2016, 09:27 AM
I smoked a brisket, sausage, chicken, and pork steaks this weekend in honor of your veganess.

SpursforSix
04-12-2016, 09:32 AM
So I was shopping today for some seeweeds and coconut milk for a vegan meal. I went to a self serve counter, paid for everything..but the most embarrsing thing is that I left my Groceries in the store and my debit card in the machine. I got a phone call when I was making the payment and for some reason I just went back to my car and drove off...I returned when I realized my mistake and some teenager girl couldnt stop laughing when she handed me my stuff.

Three months ago, I put gas on my vehicle but forgot to pay. I am a regular there so when I went there again for gas..manager approached me and told me I forgot to pay last time around..it was shell. :lol

Anyway i can fix this or does this happen to everyone?

I don't know anywhere that lets me pump gas before paying. That's old school right there.

apalisoc_9
04-12-2016, 09:52 AM
I don't know anywhere that lets me pump gas before paying. That's old school right there.

Yeah, I can pump in a few gas stations here before paying. The manager told me it actuallly happens often. Some guys they just remind later, some they call the cops on..depends on the owner of the station. I was a regular there so I guess they sidnt bother calling the cops.

DJR210
04-12-2016, 01:05 PM
It's not a tumah

spurraider21
04-12-2016, 01:36 PM
:lol i like how he had to mention the specific items and let everybody know it was a vegan meal

SpursforSix
04-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Vegetarian diets are correlated with an increase in mental health problems

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind

04-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Stay safe tbh scrah..

I. Hustle
04-12-2016, 03:27 PM
I smoked a brisket, sausage, chicken, and pork steaks this weekend in honor of your veganess.

Don't forget that tubesteak you smoked too. You smoked it to perfection.

SpursforSix
04-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Don't forget that tubesteak you smoked too. You smoked it to perfection.

hahahha. that made me laugh.

Xevious
04-12-2016, 04:04 PM
:lol i like how he had to mention the specific items and let everybody know it was a vegan meal