PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' Belief Will Be Tested (Buck Harvey Article)

Thomas82
04-12-2016, 07:36 AM
I didn't see this posted, so I thought I would share it. Please merge if it's a duplicate.

http://www.expressnews.com/sports/columnists/buck_harvey/article/As-before-Spurs-belief-will-be-tested-7240344.php?t=6f98bc8834ebaa2aab&cmpid=twitter-premium

TheDoctor
04-12-2016, 08:44 AM
It may be, we'll know for sure in a few weeks. Regarding Sunday's game, in some instances the team looked mentally unplugged (especially Kawhi) and without rhythm. And in others, nervous and scared. It wasn't until the last two minutes of the game that they looked like the team to which we are accustomed to seeing. Completely ironic given that Pop used one of the strangest lineups to close the game up. They cranked up the intensity, showed sincere effort without conformism and the defense tightened. Another positive aspect of the game (and the previous 2), it's that it was a super dense, slow and dragged game. In other words, they completely controlled the pace of the game and limited the offensive sprawl that we are used to seeing from the Worriers.