PDA

View Full Version : Cole Aldrich...Free Agent Target.

apalisoc_9
04-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Has a player option for 1.2 million next year, and he'd be stupid to pick that option since his value skyrocketed due to griffins injury. Ive been keeping a close eye on him.

- respectable rim protector
- very good roll man. One of the main reasons why the spurs sometimes struggle to get a good shot is because they dont have a roll man that can open up the corners..not advocating him starting or anything, but with minimal minutes he can be valuable.
-hes never going to be a post up option, but hes shown the ability to score.
-hes a tough player.
-Slow feet, but is better than Boban and tim for sure...speedwise
-Very Good passer when he rolls.

I'm not sure what his market value is when he opts out but im expecting hed get a decent contract the spurs would be stupid to match and get him...but you never know.

coachmac87
04-12-2016, 10:18 AM
What would you be willing to spend for him?

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2016, 11:41 AM
White American NBA players in 2016: :(

SpursFan86
04-12-2016, 11:44 AM
I wanted us to get him this past offseason before Boban came into the picture...think Chinook was high on him as well.

will_spurs
04-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Weirdest way of shooting FTs I've ever seen, he goes all the way behind his head with 2 hands, it looks like a throw-in soccer.

jyra
04-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Might as well give Milutinov a look instead.

SpursBig3s
04-12-2016, 01:01 PM
I think he would be a nice C for about 20min a game I agree.

I just think that after watching the Warriors (among other teams) that getting another playmaker at the guard position is more important now, since we are sorely lacking in one. Manu is old and inconsistent and most likely going to retire, and Parker isn't any younger or any better quite frankly. Problem is, idk who could be feasible and sufficient enough.

Holden_Caulfield
04-12-2016, 01:26 PM
I wanted the Asian guy from hornets to be our backup pg. Dude is perfect for the backup role in our system. Manus eventual replacement

sananspursfan21
04-12-2016, 05:43 PM
.....- very good roll man....

Roll man you say?

http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-man-holding-a-roll-of-carpet-93566428.jpg