PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan Is The Saltiest Man On The Planet

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:33 AM
And this is not even trolling. I know for a fact that the league reached out to Jim to include him in honoring his greatest rival tonight. And like the sour puss he is... Jim declined to sit out on the greatest night this league has ever seen. Congrats to the Dubs for breaking the wins record and Curry for breaking his own record. But Kobe stole the fucking show. My nigga did it like no other player in the history of humanity.

Shame on you Jim... you classless faggot.

Arcadian
04-14-2016, 01:35 AM
You're the salty one, clearly.

Tim isn't obligated to do anything. Go fuck yourself.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:36 AM
And this is not even trolling. I know for a fact that the league reached out to Jim to include him in honoring his greatest rival tonight. And like the sour puss he is... Jim declined to sit out on the greatest night this league has ever seen. Congrats to the Dubs for breaking the wins record and Curry for breaking his own record. But Kobe stole the fucking show. My nigga did it like no other player in the history of humanity.

Shame on you Jim... you classless faggot.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:37 AM
Anal fissures tbh

Clipper Nation
04-14-2016, 01:39 AM
Tim is too busy getting ready for the playoffs. Kobe stopped having to do that at age 33.

:lol Naruto

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:39 AM

You're right... he's not obligated, but a man with class would have set aside his differences to honor that man that owned him. I'll never forget when Pat Riley entered the Sixers locker room to pop bottles after they swept us... class. Pop took the time out to honor Kobe. KG, Pierce, Dr. J, MJ, Kareem, Magic... and all the legends honored Kobe, but not Jim. Thats one salty ass nigga. Im glad he's going out with absolutely no fan fare.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:41 AM

It's not a good look to be green with envy.....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/maxresdefault%203_zpsgtyychip.jpg

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:41 AM
Tim is too busy getting ready for the playoffs. Kobe stopped having to do that at age 33.

:lol Naruto

Yeah... getting ready to play 15 minutes every other game while getting his shit pushed in.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:43 AM
You're right... he's not obligated, but a man with class would have set aside his differences to honor that man that owned him. I'll never forget when Pat Riley entered the Sixers locker room to pop bottles after they swept us... class. Pop took the time out to honor Kobe. KG, Pierce, Dr. J, MJ, Kareem, Magic... and all the legends honored Kobe, but not Jim. Thats one salty ass nigga. Im glad he's going out with absolutely no fan fare.

Exactly....Kobe just buried any potential memory of this clown....if he gets a farewell tour now it will be obviously insincere :lol

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:43 AM
Even Bird and Magic could honor each other. That 4-2 must be burning a hole in Jims ass. What a fucking loser.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:44 AM
Even Bird and Magic could honor each other. That 4-2 must be burning a hole in Jims ass. What a fucking loser.

He has a canyon back there already :lol

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:45 AM
Exactly....Kobe just buried any potential memory of this clown....if he gets a farewell tour now it will be obviously insincere :lol

It will be like the Suns championship parade... even though they lost to the Bulls. Kobe did it tonight, Kool. I prayed for this one tonight, Kool. My nigga Kobe is a God.

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:47 AM
He has a canyon back there already :lol

Well its Grand now. He will forever live in the shadow of Kobe. His HOF entry will be overshadowed by the honoring of Kobe. Jim sbould just committ suicide. I'll provide the rope.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:47 AM
It will be like the Suns championship parade... even though they lost to the Bulls. Kobe did it tonight, Kool. I prayed for this one tonight, Kool. My nigga Kobe is a God.

:lol I just wanted 40....60 is God of War status .....I thought ceiling was 45 tops nigga could have scored 70 if a few more had dropped .....fucking insane tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:52 AM
All Duncan could say in the Spurs farewell video his last game in SA was that Kobe was a competitor....:lol every player is a competitor Tim is so enraged and jealous he cannot even hide it.....remember he also stayed home during ASG weekend because ha wanted no parts of the NBA honoring Kobe....

He's truly hurt :lol

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 01:53 AM
:lol I just wanted 40....60 is God of War status .....I thought ceiling was 45 tops nigga could have scored 70 if a few more had dropped .....fucking insane tbh

When he hit that 3 for 40... I was begging Scott to take him out. That nigga went for 20 more. That was his entire career in a nutshell. Clutch!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 01:57 AM
It was very cathartic for me....one for the ages....one I will always be proud of....one that buries Tim Duncans memory :lol

midnightpulp
04-14-2016, 02:15 AM

No. That's a competitive alpha.

Also, why should Tim acknowledge inferior players on 17 win teams?

This debate is dead, Luva. Popular polls have Tim higher. The two biggest sporting entities on the planet (ESPN and SI) ranked Tim higher. Tim has a 1000 fuckin' wins! More playoff wins. Finals MVPs. Regular season MVPs. And much better metrics in pretty much every area of the game.

Props on tonight, I guess (although I don't see how dropping confetti for 17 wins is something to celebrate). I know you Lakers fans take any joy where you can get it these days, but this debate is OVA.

Time to move on to Kawhi vs. D'Snitch or something.

midnightpulp
04-14-2016, 02:16 AM

Talking shit on the Suns "championship" parade when you all niggas dropped confetti for 17 wins :lmao

Mnky
04-14-2016, 02:18 AM
17 wins.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 02:20 AM
Talking shit on the Suns "championship" parade when you all niggas dropped confetti for 17 wins :lmao

Better watch who you calling a nigga ya pussy ass pasty ass cracka ass cracka

midnightpulp
04-14-2016, 02:25 AM
Better watch who you calling a nigga ya pussy ass pasty ass cracka ass cracka

Good luck in the lottery, Nigga :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 02:36 AM
Good luck in the lottery, Nigga :toast

Ya pussy ass queer cheering cracka!!!!

LkrFan
04-14-2016, 03:08 AM
Where is Jim's pic like this:

With his "girlfriend" tbh? :lol

Kawhitstorm
04-14-2016, 03:11 AM
Tim trolling the Kirby Fan Club: "Whatever You Want Me To Say", lol

8D1sPLLFDYw

siraulo23
04-14-2016, 03:15 AM

Woulda scored 82 had he taken 40 more shots

Kawhitstorm
04-14-2016, 03:18 AM
nigga could have scored 70 if a few more had dropped .....fucking insane tbh

You mean if a few hadn't landed 3 inches short of the rim.:lol

nowitzkikopf
04-14-2016, 03:48 AM
60 points off 50 shots :lmao "cathartic"

jesus, get a life and experience something outside of basketball that's cathartic

nowitzkikopf
04-14-2016, 03:49 AM
No. That's a competitive alpha.

Also, why should Tim acknowledge inferior players on 17 win teams?

This debate is dead, Luva. Popular polls have Tim higher. The two biggest sporting entities on the planet (ESPN and SI) ranked Tim higher. Tim has a 1000 fuckin' wins! More playoff wins. Finals MVPs. Regular season MVPs. And much better metrics in pretty much every area of the game.

Props on tonight, I guess (although I don't see how dropping confetti for 17 wins is something to celebrate). I know you Lakers fans take any joy where you can get it these days, but this debate is OVA.

Time to move on to Kawhi vs. D'Snitch or something.

tbh, bean is a glorified ass volume shooter. funny thing, i was actually happy for him tonight. of course, leave to the sour puss lakers fans to bring out the comparison that's all but moot

Reck
04-14-2016, 06:25 AM
For someone who makes a living here posting trash about Duncan, you sure sound bitter he didn't pay respect.

Obstructed_View
04-14-2016, 06:26 AM
And this is not even trolling. I know for a fact that the league reached out to Jim to include him in honoring his greatest rival tonight.

Lol rival. Kobe's rivals are for ping pong balls in the lottery.

mudyez
04-14-2016, 06:36 AM
Hated Pop beeing in the vid.

Props to Tim for using that time playing some AD&D.

AlexJones
04-14-2016, 06:58 AM
retire @td

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 07:53 AM
I think this is the evidence you were looking for Luva...:lol

Tim is SAL-TEE with a capital S.....:lol rolling his eyes, looking sideways, pacing body language , forehead sweating, verbal cynicism...general female like annoyance....high pitched sarcasm....rubbing his forehead and running his hands over his head back and forth like he's depressed....:lol makes me feel bad for the guy....he's massively Butthurt over all this and Kobe rubbing it in by saying I beat you 4-2 head to head :lol

https://youtube/8D1sPLLFDYw

04-14-2016, 08:06 AM
lol if the situation was reversed kirbystans would be praising kobe for the "alpha attitude" or something corny like that :lol

props to timmy tbh

TampaDude
04-14-2016, 09:07 AM

Tim is SAL-TEE with a capital S.....:lol rolling his eyes, looking sideways, pacing body language , forehead sweating, verbal cynicism...general female like annoyance....high pitched sarcasm....rubbing his forehead and running his hands over his head back and forth like he's depressed....:lol makes me feel bad for the guy....he's massively Butthurt over all this and Kobe rubbing it in by saying I beat you 4-2 head to head :lol

Timmy went to the Gregg Popovich school of media relations. :lol

BD24
04-14-2016, 09:09 AM
lol if the situation was reversed kirbystans would be praising kobe for the "alpha attitude" or something corny like that :lol

props to timmy tbh
truth right here. I can imagine it now.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 12:35 PM
Gotta feel sorry for Tim :lol

TampaDude
04-14-2016, 12:43 PM

Yeah...I'm sure he's so sad about being in the playoffs for the 19th straight season. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 12:45 PM
And yet Kobe still got to 5 titles first...:lol

Kawhitstorm
04-14-2016, 01:46 PM

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kobe-presser.png?w=700

http://www.caribemedianetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tim-duncan-nba-finals-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs.jpg

Kawhitstorm
04-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Butthurt over all this and Kobe

No description necessary:

Kobe Bryant says he's jealous of Tim Duncan (http://www.sportingnews.com/nba-news/4624855-kobe-bryant-jealous-tim-duncan-lakers-spurs-career-stability)
"I can't express to you how much I'm jealous," Bryant told LA Daily News (http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20141113/kobe-bryant-tim-duncan-on-different-paths-to-greatness-share-same-competitive-fire).
Ck9nyiwaTIg

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2016, 03:13 PM
All I know was the was set on fire last night. Kobe did the unthinkable. My nigga kicked sand in the faces of all his haters. No one will ever top that retirement party.

Koolaid_Man
04-14-2016, 04:58 PM
Can't be topped....it was Magical....the world was watching. ..it was classic it was vintage .....the single biggest sporting event for an individual in Sports history....it was his global "All Eyez On Me" moment his spotlight and he crushed it out of the stadium....

All of his Sponsors those who beckoned and called all athletes to honor him this day were all rewarded....the only losers that night was ESPN :lol and Tim Duncan ...

They thought they would get the last laugh and lost out on a ratings bonanza on their main line....Kobe usurped the Warriors historical night and claimed the Spotlight all for himself.....ESPN played themselves one final time thinking they were sticking it to Kobe but he laughed last :lol

Silver&Black
04-14-2016, 06:06 PM

props to timmy tbh

Reck
04-14-2016, 06:11 PM

Why? You and naruto luva are the ones grappling for attention for poor little old Kobe. :cry

Neurosis
04-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Awww, guys look at these cute little faggot Laker fans puffing up their little chests by trash talking from the bottom of the Western Conference standings.

http://i.imgur.com/nYPorYj.jpg

Sorry, can't hear you from all the way up here, when you're way down there.

midnightpulp
04-14-2016, 07:29 PM
All I know was the was set on fire last night. Kobe did the unthinkable. My nigga kicked sand in the faces of all his haters. No one will ever top that retirement party.

His retirement party was the whole season, and he finished his career on a 17 win team. :lol

That said, I'm glad you got a bit a joy. Now on to the playoffs for franchises that know what they're doing.

UZER
04-14-2016, 07:38 PM
This is right up there with the "Kobe blocked Lebron" Allstar tshirts. :lol

midnightpulp
04-14-2016, 07:41 PM
This is right up there with the "Kobe blocked Lebron" Allstar tshirts. :lol

It's honestly fuckin' pathetic. If Duncan got a quintuple double on his final game, I couldn't celebrate it if it was on a 17 win team :lol

Front of the jersey. Always. There's nothing to celebrate here. This season was an embarrassment for the Lakers. 17 wins. Another 48 point beatdown. D'Bust snitching.

DMC
04-14-2016, 08:09 PM
You've tasted him?

DMC
04-14-2016, 08:10 PM
It's honestly fuckin' pathetic. If Duncan got a quintuple double on his final game, I couldn't celebrate it if it was on a 17 win team :lol

Front of the jersey. Always. There's nothing to celebrate here. This season was an embarrassment for the Lakers. 17 wins. Another 48 point beatdown. D'Bust snitching.
It's surprising Kobe didn't wear a jersey with his name on front and back.

midnightpulp
04-14-2016, 08:33 PM

:lol

tmtcsc
04-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Kobe loved himself more than he loved the game. I'm serious. He allowed himself to be forefront in a sideshow for the ages. His farewell tour was a complete joke. The Lakers' season was wasted - due in large part to allowing Kobe to dominate the ball and shoot foolish shots. He completely disrespected the game.

Tim doesn't give a shit about anything but winning. He's made a ridiculous amount of money over the years and voluntarily took pay cuts so the team could stay competitive and transition in to the next era. That's a REAL winner. He stayed away from all the crap that comes with being a celebrity athlete too. He resisted interviews, self-promotion, and is considered the ultimate teammate. All that while cementing himself as arguably the best at his position.

Do you seriously think he would want anything to do with a Farewell Tour? The whole notion would be absurd to him. His philosophy? You play until the wheels fall off.

tmtcsc
04-14-2016, 11:44 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BTeTB1tfWgc/Uygl8qCcUSI/AAAAAAAAF1M/Td17sEDZnQI/s1600/applause-gif-3.gif

Chucho
04-15-2016, 12:36 AM
LOL.. Sad Simps sad.

Kawhitstorm
04-15-2016, 01:18 AM

He's retired, now he can kick rocks while Timmay's plays for a championship.:sleep

Kawhitstorm
04-15-2016, 01:18 AM
Can't be topped...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/506204550752378880/ozJnm4Wo.jpeg

K...
04-15-2016, 09:53 AM
Can't be topped....it was Magical....the world was watching. ..it was classic it was vintage .....the single biggest sporting event for an individual in Sports history....it was his global "All Eyez On Me" moment his spotlight and he crushed it out of the stadium....

All of his Sponsors those who beckoned and called all athletes to honor him this day were all rewarded....the only losers that night was ESPN :lol and Tim ...are you talking about six?

They thought they would get the last laugh and lost out on a ratings bonanza on their main line....Kobe usurped the Warriors historical night and claimed the Spotlight all for himself.....ESPN played themselves one final time thinking they were sticking it to Kobe but he laughed last :lol

Congrats on the Wednesday championship!

Mad Bonner
04-15-2016, 09:59 AM
Bitch tits is still upset that Jeremy Rin doesn't play for his beroved Rakers anymore. Fuggin pickle breath bitch.

Russo21
04-15-2016, 10:38 AM
Not giving a shit doesn't mean he is salty. Firstly his team is on the hunt for a championship, he isn't going fishing like Kobe and has other stuff to concentrate on. Secondly, different positions, different players. Thirdly why would you miss someone who you've played against for nearly 20 years and whose team hasn't been relevant in 5 years? He's an honest adult who knows there is more to life than basketball and that they've played against each other a lot more than most. To ask someone like Tim if he is going to miss playing against Kobe is a stupid question and got a rightful answer, he just didn't go all lovey dovey like every other suckhole did this season and told it the way it is.

The interview was answered honestly and nicely, the last question was just a dumb question by a dumb reporter who was shell-shocked when Duncan honestly said no which was followed by shocked silence.

Just a dumb question. Think back to 1993. A reporter asked Shaq if he'd miss playing against Jordan? He said yes but that he was happy they got to play against each other for 1 year (not knowing MJ was gonna come back again and again) You'd miss a player and a rivalry that never got off the ground due to retirements and injuries, you don't miss something after 19 years and many many battles. Time to move on. Tim is an adult who knows it in the present sense, Kobe's retired and officially living in the passed.

UZER
04-15-2016, 10:59 AM
Kobe stans, like the media, turning silence into hate. :lol

RGMCSE
04-15-2016, 11:03 AM

Lol you can literally hear the butthurt oozing out of the reporters ass when Tim says he won't miss the matchup.
Kirbystan reporter "will you miss playing one of the all time greats?!!"
Tim Duncan Legend response: "No"
kirbystan reporter: "no??" :depressed:cry:cry:cry:cry

Tim shat on the kome tour and kirbystans are still crying about it.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-15-2016, 11:11 AM
I think it's awesome. Why does every NBA player have to participate in the Kobe circle jerk?

Shaq was more Tim's rival than Kobe ever was, and Tim's acknowledged that rivalry.

I. Hustle
04-15-2016, 11:12 AM
Lol you can literally hear the butthurt oozing out of the reporters ass when Tim says he won't miss the matchup.
Kirbystan reporter "will you miss playing one of the all time greats?!!"
Tim Duncan Legend response: "No"
kirbystan reporter: "no??" :depressed:cry:cry:cry:cry

Tim shat on the kome tour and kirbystans are still crying about it.

Exactly. Butthurt stans are going to bitch about it because Tim didn't gargle Kirby's balls like everyone else. That's just boss status.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Exactly. Butthurt stans are going to bitch about it because Tim didn't gargle Kirby's balls like everyone else. That's just boss status.

Its human nature to be angry and upset at the attention when you got 5 rings too and no one seems to give a shit...I would be hurt if I were Duncan...he battled Kobe head to head over the years and came up short 4-2 would have been 4-1 if not for the asterisk season...I digress but still he has 5 rings and no one notices...as a competitor and man that has got to hurt....

Kobe unintentionally ruined Duncans memory by anouncing the retirement and now...no matter what happens whatever the NBA does or whatever is tweeted once Duncan announces his retirement will seem like its pandering due to the previous Kobe love tour....Duncan deserves much better and I think its sad....especially after getting swespt in the playoffs thats even worse than not making it....especially when you're a 65 win team :lmao shit is pretty fucked up tbh....:lol

Relevancy
04-15-2016, 11:45 AM
It could be a set of different things, Duncan has always been an outsider or the quiet dude that just wants to do his duties and not be bothered by anyone, that's an acceptable way to live life don't get me wrong, just don't expect duncan to go out the same way Bryant did, with cheers and celebrations all around the league. If Duncan doesn't care about that, then good for him I guess.

I. Hustle
04-15-2016, 12:11 PM
Its human nature to be angry and upset at the attention when you got 5 rings too and no one seems to give a shit...I would be hurt if I were Duncan...he battled Kobe head to head over the years and came up short 4-2 would have been 4-1 if not for the asterisk season...I digress but still he has 5 rings and no one notices...as a competitor and man that has got to hurt....

Kobe unintentionally ruined Duncans memory by anouncing the retirement and now...no matter what happens whatever the NBA does or whatever is tweeted once Duncan announces his retirement will seem like its pandering due to the previous Kobe love tour....Duncan deserves much better and I think its sad....especially after getting swespt in the playoffs thats even worse than not making it....especially when you're a 65 win team :lmao shit is pretty fucked up tbh....:lol

I mean... you can try but your shit is weak. Especially brining up the "asterisk" season. People are still so butthurt over the Spurs winning that they can't get over it. Like every team didn't play the same number of games.

You sound like more of a pillow biter than you are making Duncan out to be. I bet you would love to be Kobe'd. Just all over your face. With you loving every second of it and writing it down in your journal.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 12:11 PM
It could be a set of different things, Duncan has always been an outsider or the quiet dude that just wants to do his duties and not be bothered by anyone, that's an acceptable way to live life don't get me wrong, just don't expect duncan to go out the same way Bryant did, with cheers and celebrations all around the league. If Duncan doesn't care about that, then good for him I guess.

He cares trust me...He's genuinely hurt over this and the video is proof..in fact that video for as simple as it is speaks volumes about his true character to be honest..Kobe has been nothing but gracious to Tim showring him with all kinds of compliments and praise and yet Duncan refuses to acknowledge Kobe's greatness....as a competitor that your team never had an answer for Kobe deserved better treatment from Duncan..especially since Kobe has only ever showed love to the dude...but it shows me how character wise Tim is very flawed in my view and this is hurting him...

..the easiest thing to say is that he's low key...its true he is on the down low :lol ( no pun intended) but it still hurts.....to me this is the same as the media painting an all American family of the Duncans when the reality was it was nothing but an alternative lifestyle arrangement....same here he's low key but it appears to me not as a result of humility but rather because he's hiding something tbh

.G.
04-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Nah

I. Hustle
04-15-2016, 12:19 PM
He cares trust me...He's genuinely hurt over this and the video is proof..in fact that video for as simple as it is speaks volumes about his true character to be honest..Kobe has been nothing but gracious to Tim showring him with all kinds of compliments and praise and yet Duncan refuses to acknowledge Kobe's greatness....as a competitor that your team never had an answer for Kobe deserved better treatment from Duncan..especially since Kobe has only ever showed love to the dude...but it shows me how character wise Tim is very flawed in my view and this is hurting him...

Of course Kobe has acted that way towards Tim. He probably looks up to Tim. TD is a top 10 player all time. Kobe isn't on that level. What's half of 24?

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 12:21 PM
Of course Kobe has acted that way towards Tim. He probably looks up to Tim. TD is a top 10 player all time. Kobe isn't on that level. What's half of 24?

Deflection is never a good look.....but if Kobe does look up to Tim :hat and Tim treated him this way then its an even bigger indictment on Tim's character.....No ? :lol

I. Hustle
04-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Deflection is never a good look.....but if Kobe does look up to Tim :hat and Tim treated him this way then its an even bigger indictment on Tim's character.....No ? :lol

Why? Is he supposed to coddle someone who is supposed to be his peer? You take young players under your wing, not players that have been in the league longer than you.

Relevancy
04-15-2016, 12:26 PM

..the easiest thing to say is that he's low key...its true he is on the down low :lol ( no pun intended) but it still hurts.....to me this is the same as the media painting an all American family of the Duncans when the reality was it was nothing but an alternative lifestyle arrangement....same here he's low key but it appears to me not as a result of humility but rather because he's hiding something tbhagreed with you, duncans humility shit is such bs, just as bs as spur fans being "classy":lmao I bet if more people came to this website their perception would change.

But hey if Duncan doesn't want to give props to Kobe that's on him, I'm pretty sure Kobe wont lose sleep over it tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 01:00 PM
agreed with you, duncans humility shit is such bs, just as bs as spur fans being "classy":lmao

:lol Yup....its like saying a hooker has fresh pussy ...shit just ain't true

Chucho
04-15-2016, 01:26 PM
^^^Even with a fist full of dollars, you still wouldn't know.

Sad simps sad.

DarrinS
04-15-2016, 01:50 PM
Salt motivated the creation of this thread :lol

RGMCSE
04-15-2016, 02:14 PM

Bing fucking go! By the way, Kobe never beat Duncan as an alpha. Kome always was and forever be a second fiddle in those 5 rings. Duncan has and always will be the anchor and was the franchise from beginning till end.

DMC
04-15-2016, 03:18 PM
I think it's awesome. Why does every NBA player have to participate in the Kobe circle jerk?

Shaq was more Tim's rival than Kobe ever was, and Tim's acknowledged that rivalry.

This is why Pop spoke to Kobe instead. He could not get Tim to. Tim, KG and Dirk are the only real peers remaining. Tim opted out. Boss.

DMC
04-15-2016, 03:18 PM
Where is Jim's pic like this:

With his "girlfriend" tbh? :lol

Where's yours, faggot?

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 05:14 PM

What makes this salt glaring is that everyone gave Kobe props except 1 player and that 1 player is Tim Duncan....no matter how you slice and dice it...that's called SALTY in the eyes if the world. ...no if's, and's , or but's about it...

You think it's awesome because you don't have a choice.....forget about me as a fan....Kobe as a player has always respected Duncan and Pop in fact he's expressed appreciation for the whole Spurs organization and Tammy in particular...instead of allowing his childish and petty jealousy cloud his better judgment he completely melted down and fell off the fucking farm. ...even though . it's 100 grand likely he sucks dick on the real those reporters in no way asked nor tried to get him to fellate Kobe...they were looking for mutual respect and admiration as one of the best players that Tim faced and played against...nothing fancy....instead this fucking guy decided to take the low road....as fans we bust an extra asshole in Tim's ass but as a player Kobe never did such a thing he gave Duncan his props and respect... Duncan because of his petty jealousy and insecurity refused to extend the same common courtesy as all good players before him...in my view it's a huge character indictment on Duncan and one has to wonder why?

Personally I think it stems from Kobe calling that ref a fucking faggot while we played you guys...I think that was real deep and personal for Tami and he never forgave Kobe for it....there is no other logical explanation other than flat out envy tbh....

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 05:20 PM
This is why Pop spoke to Kobe instead. He could not get Tim to. Tim, KG and Dirk are the only real peers remaining. Tim opted out. Boss.

Salty Boss tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 05:26 PM
What makes this salt glaring is that everyone gave Kobe props except 1 player and that 1 player is Tim Duncan....no matter how you slice and dice it...that's called SALTY in the eyes if the world. ...no if's, and's , or but's about it...

You think it's awesome because you don't have a choice.....forget about me as a fan....Kobe as a player has always respected Duncan and Pop in fact he's expressed appreciation for the whole Spurs organization and Tammy in particular...instead of allowing his childish and petty jealousy cloud his better judgment he completely melted down and fell off the fucking farm. ...even though . it's 100 grand likely he sucks dick on the real those reporters in no way asked nor tried to get him to fellate Kobe...they were looking for mutual respect and admiration as one of the best players that Tim faced and played against...nothing fancy....instead this fucking guy decided to take the low road....as fans we bust an extra asshole in Tim's ass but as a player Kobe never did such a thing he gave Duncan his props and respect... Duncan because of his petty jealousy and insecurity refused to extend the same common courtesy as all good players before him...in my view it's a huge character indictment on Duncan and one has to wonder why?

Personally I think it stems from Kobe calling that ref a fucking faggot while we played you guys...I think that was real deep and personal for Tami and he never forgave Kobe for it....there is no other logical explanation other than flat out envy tbh....

UZER
04-15-2016, 05:51 PM
Kobe wouldn't sign Nick Young's Addidas and threw them in the trash because they weren't Nikes. This is after he spoon feed him the ball the entire game / season.

What an ass.

DarrinS
04-15-2016, 06:44 PM
Kobe wouldn't sign Nick Young's Addidas and threw them in the trash because they weren't Nikes. This is after he spoon feed him the ball the entire game / season.

What an ass.

Great teammate:lol

ambchang
04-15-2016, 07:23 PM
Duncan should have fallen in line like everybody else.

He should learn to be beta like Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 07:28 PM

What an ass.

Pivot much ? Don't see the corelation to the OP....unless you're saying Tim and Nick Young are comparable players....if not stop spinning and pivoting because my truth bombs are making your ass itch....go-ahead scratch your ass instead..its ok...everyone knows I'm right..it is what it is....it appears Tami has deep rooted and cleverly concealed character issues..Kobe on the other hand has never tried to hide his....its there..

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Duncan should have fallen in line like everybody else.

He should learn to be beta like Kobe.

Actually we're just saying he should have shown just a little class...with his goodie two shoes image and all...

ambchang
04-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Actually we're just saying he should have shown just a little class...with his goodie two shoes image and all...

Yeah, just follow marching orders is fine. Be like Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Yeah, just follow marching orders is fine. Be like Kobe.

For a side ways looking chink you sure are one dumb son of a bitch :lol

Tell your mama I apologize :lol

ambchang
04-15-2016, 09:36 PM
For a side ways looking chink you sure are one dumb son of a bitch :lol

Tell your mama I apologize :lol

Say what? I tried to agree without questioning but being Kobe just ain't easy.

Buddy Mignon
04-15-2016, 11:32 PM

No... dropping 60 and the game winner motivated it. Spurfan hate more than anything that Kobe Is worshipped like a God, and Jim is treated like the guy standing on the corner begging for nickels. LOL!!!

Kawhitstorm
04-16-2016, 01:31 AM
No... dropping 60 and the game winner motivated it. Spurfan hate more than anything that Kobe Is worshipped like a God, and Jim is treated like the guy standing on the corner begging for nickels. LOL!!!

The only one begging for attention was Kirby who got demoted to BSPN2.:lol